Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075767 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

No penalty

It worths celebrating, you need to do thanks-giving in church on sunday on behalf of boatank. That's an improvement, we hope his calamity wont strike you on the face when next in a bigger match. His stvpid hospital pass in tight area led to lewandowski's goal but it's negligible when you have the likes of Hector, Neuer, Muller , gotze at their bests.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:51am On Sep 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Omo oro BoatANK eleniyan

Happy birthday. Hopefully by next birthday na Euro cup plus another CL while haters have another bout of headache and ebola
No mind the haters. Eni to ba fe wu ninu won ko be

airmark:

grin grin grin
Are you a PDP member? You are a guru in calling black, white. Walked into his TRAILing leg ko, walked into his CARing leg ni. That's what they called professional foul that went wrong. If the referee did nt have clear view of it, boatank would have succeeded in the cheat. But only a shameless analyst like you would wave play-on for that deliberate obstruction with a clear view in HD.

Shut up my friend! That was a soft P.K. Rizzoli is a quality ref so I was suprised that he fell for such a silly gimmick maybe that is why he felt the need to atone by sending Szczesny off for his foul on Robben
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:06am On Sep 05, 2015
AirborneLacer:
I don't know why A40 and Dayo are consumed by the love for Boateng, 75% of their posts seems to scream of his name.
I understand the need to defend a fellow bavarian, but once in a while, one got to tread the path of objectivity. Boateng isn't up there with the best centre-halves, he's an average defender EOD.
At 27, the likes of Sergio Ramos, JT, Vidic, Rio, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Chiellini, Carvalho, Cannavaro, Lucio, Gallas etc were all making headlines as the best in their position, and this was all down to consistent solid performance.
Boateng isn't getting the rave cos he isn't consistent with his rock solid performance, it's the emboldened that separates the average fellas from the elites.
Based on average performance, this is how I would rate the current centre-halves, with each category presenting six of their best:
Elites: Ramos, T.Silva, Hummels, Terry, Chiellini, Godin
Average 1: Boateng, Pique, Bonucci, Kompany, Benatia, Luiz
Average 2: Miranda, Subotic, Pepe, Cahill, Varane, Otamendi
Average 3: Garay, Smalling, Koscielny, Barzagli, Ranocchia, Skrtel
Although this is my personal opinion, it's still difficult to dispute the points i've raised.
Laurels don't make a player, there's a reason people don't take Victor Valdez serious despite his titles haul. You have to be associated with sublime performances nearly every game day to be up there with the best.
This debate has been over-stretched and has lost its original form. It isn't a coincidence that majority of footie fans don't rate Boateng, two pundits on NL cant just change the world's view overnight.
My five cent.
John Racist ma a$$! Abeg go and sleep. Chiellini and Hummels in your list of elite defenders already tells me you don't know what tha phock you are talking about. Anybody who has been watching the Bundesliga for the past 2 seasons will never put Hummels in the list of elite defenders. Pls stick to your EPL and stop dabbling in subject matter you don't know enough about

He is up there with the best Center-halves in the world. A fact that titles have endorsed.

Your opinion is really not worth a dime. If I ask you to present a metric by which you derived this 'so-called elite' I'm sure you wouldn't be able to present anything cogent

Loew, Guardiola, Heynckes. 3 FIFA coach of the year winners with WC and UCL titles and more footie knowledge in their fart than all footie fans put together pen Boa-TANK as a starter in the heart of defence. I would take their opinion over yours or that of any so-called footie fan

raumdeuter:
2 goals from Gotze, 1 goal from Muller 1 from Lewandoski
1 assist from Muller
No penalty
Mario Gotzilla really dadubule today. My belle just dey sweet with the way he played. That boy is the truth
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:19am On Sep 05, 2015
pkasso:
Oga Ade, calm down na so your blood hot reach?! Who said anything about wanting Bayern to sign David Luiz? Boateng's quality was already a subject of debate even before the rumours of Bayern's interest in Luiz started making the rounds.I only said i would rather have him or any other CB for that matter than 'Igiwo' in defence and wouldn't mind the club going for him.David Luiz is not even on my wishlist of CBs i would like Bayern to sign but i would still pick him anytime any day over BoaTHONG.David Luiz was only a point of illustration to tell you just how bad Alago stinks.At least i've never come out to proclaim Luiz as the 'best defender in the world' unlike some people who think Boateng is the Second Coming of Baresi when in reality he's no more than a rich man's Titus Bramble.He only belongs to the same category as the likes of Emir Spahic, Djourou, Jos Hooiveld, Wes Brown, Senderos and other so-called 'defenders'.
Whose blood dey hot and why da phock are u telling me to calm down?

Abeg gerrarahia men and stop chatting megedefegede! You obviously wanted David Lulz at Bayern but my God does not sleep nor slumber and would never let Bayern sign such a useless player

Who you opt to pick ahead of Boa-TANK is your phat luck tbh. You can always fulfil your fantasies on Football Manager

So long as other managers who are infinitely more knowledgeable than you have deemed it worthy for him to start for Bayern and Germany, your opinion is as useful as a candle in the sun
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:27am On Sep 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Neither is Boateng a stranger to winning trophioes like CL and world cup which the likes of Luiz and Terry can never smell in their lives

Boateng abeg collect your red card dey go and continue winning those trophies for us

Sergio Ramos is the most red carded player in La Liga history and Patrick Viera is one of the most red carded in EPL history
Je kan mo!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:28am On Sep 05, 2015
A40:

That was a soft P.K. Rizzoli is a quality ref

Wow no wonder, he knows his onions. That's the truth up there. If it were to be an half-baked biased stvpid referee, he would have waved play-on as gullible ones like you expected.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2015
airmark:

It worths celebrating, you need to do thanks-giving in church on sunday on behalf of boatank. That's an improvement, we hope his calamity wont strike you on the face when next in a bigger match. His stvpid hospital pass in tight area led to lewandowski's goal but it's negligible when you have the likes of Hector, Neuer, Muller , gotze at their bests.
You be original mugun kpoyan! Hatred for Boateng no allow you think straight. He wasn't even talking about Boateng he was referring to the likes of Mueller and Goetze not needing penalties to score unlike Hidden Ikedia Hazard
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Götze really impressed last night, I hope he improves on that form.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
coded01:
Less than 50% match fit Arda Turan finishing Netherlands at the moment... grin grin

1 assist & 1 goal... cheesy cheesy

2-0... tongue

Arda Turan subbed in the 57th min, yet turkey added another goal...3-0 Netherlands... grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ramudeen, abeg how many months is Arjen Robben going to be out for? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
A40:

You be original mugun kpoyan! Hatred for Boateng no allow you think straight. He wasn't even talking about Boateng he was referring to the likes of Mueller and Goetze not needing penalties to score unlike Hidden Ikedia Hazard

grin grin grin , he scored another penalty today, so go and die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am81YEdM5JE
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin , he scored another penalty today, so go and die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am81YEdM5JE
You are a phool! Hidden Ikedia cannot score from open play against phocking Cyprus! 10 goals in 61 caps for Belgium. By the time you remove penalties I wonder what would be left. Local champion

See the players they are comparing him with:

Thomas Mueller 64 caps - 28 goals
Mario Goetze 46 caps - 16 goals

What a phocking useless player Hidden Hazard is
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
A40:

You are a phool! Hidden Ikedia cannot score from open play against phocking Cyprus!

grin grin grin grin Raumdeuter, come and see your goat here. You need to send him a confidential email message to stop his idiocy. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Muller 2 goals already in 35 mins no penalty
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
raumdeuter:
Muller 2 goals already in 35 mins no penalty

Don't forget the troubling defensive pairing of Boateng and Hummels have conceded two goals..
Neuer should have done better for the first goal considering his quality and experience.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Roland17:

Don't forget the troubling defensive pairing of Boateng and Hummels have conceded two goals..
Neuer should have done better for the first goal considering his quality and experience.

Hummels hasn't been very sharp
Can has been a liability on the right side. He has little defensive awareness.

That's what epl football does to a player. You no see as Ozil has become almost ineffective

Muller with another assist
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hummels hasn't been very sharp
Can has been a liability on the right side. He has little defensive awareness.

That's what epl football does to a player.

Muller with another assist

I have always made this a subjective opinion that Muller is the most intelligent player, his positional awareness is unrivaled and the best quality I enjoy in his play, he seems to understand ball movement and where the ball swings to.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Roland17:

I have always made this a subjective opinion that Muller is the most intelligent player, his positional awareness is unrivaled and the best quality I enjoy in his play, he seems to understand ball movement and where the ball swings to.

That's why he's my favorite player. He understands space and positioning on the field like no one. Do you see him make senseless dribble and stepover like Ikedia.

At this rate he might notch 40 goals in all competition for club and country by June next year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
I think low needs to take out ozil now

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Germany still lacks that focal point for the CF position, I don't think Gotze would thrive in that position even if he plays a false 9, the middle becomes saturated with similar player.

I know J.Low is thinking same thing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
That nigerian boy has been abusing can on the right

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

That's why he's my favorite player. He understands space and positioning on the field like no one. Do you see him make senseless dribble and stepover like Ikedia.

At this rate he might notch 40 goals in all competition for club and country by June next year

Dayo eeeee! You don't necessarily have to make comparisons between players to justify your arguments.

I think Muller has 29 goals for Germany now, that is quite impressive considering his age.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin grin Raumdeuter, come and see your goat here. You need to send him a confidential email message to stop his idiocy. grin grin grin
Shut up your mouth! Old apoche cra cra. Every fiber of credibility you appeared to have I have since destroyed. Its your blatant lack of shame that still let's you post here

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
A40:

Shut up your mouth! Old apoche cra cra. Every fiber of credibility you appeared to have I have since destroyed. Its your blatant lack of shame that still let's you post here

grin grin grin

All visitors here confirmed it on other threads that I have shut down this place with enough lectures on modern-day football analyses for you lads. I set a trap for you, Dayo showed he was more brilliant than you are, he avoided it. Only for you to enter it, like a f00l that you have always being. Your nightmare hazard who sodomised boatank and Neuer in super cup final with a sweet goal, scored from open play against cyprus, but cos you are a gullible fellow , you fell for it, barking like a rabid dog. Now you see how mumucious you are. even raumdeuter is ashamed of you now grin grin grin

A40:

You are a phool! Hidden Ikedia cannot score from open play against phocking Cyprus!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2015
Roland17:

I think Muller has 29 goals for Germany now, that is quite impressive considering his age.
30 goals actually
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin

All visitors here confirmed it on other threads that I have shut down this place with enough lectures on modern-day football analyses for you lads. I set a trap for you, Dayo showed he was more brilliant than you are, he avoided it. Only for you to enter it, like a f00l that you have always being. Your nightmare hazard who sodomised boatank and Neuer in super cup final with a sweet goal, scored from open play against cyprus, but cos you are a gullible fellow , you fell for it, barking like a rabid dog. Now you see how mumucious you are. even raumdeuter is ashamed of you now grin grin grin

Hahaha look at Kermit the Frog saying he set a trap for Hercules. You are so deluded I'm crying for you. Only members of your ret@rded clan would attribute your diatribes of madness to any form of intelligence. You have been serially disgraced and dismembered on this forum, who can forget your gaffes?

1. All DM's are playmakers
2. Courtois is in better form than Cech
3. Saves are the most important metric to measure a goalkeeper, I showed the simpleton that Asmir Begovic made more saves in 1 match than Courtois in 3.
4. Holger Badstuber is versatile
5. Weyrey Alaso say na Congnizant

Ati be be lo. All these gaffes as a result of my constant bam-battering of that gorodom between your ears

Alainitiju ni e! you are not even ashamed! so scoring from open play against Cyprus is now an achievement? You think I care to check whether he scored from a penalty or open play. What is their position in the FIFA Ranking? Can you name one Cypriot player without google or wikipedia. Shameless apoche cra cra

Nightmare yet you lost the match! Ewu! Kevin Volland and Nicklas Bendtner have scored against Bayern so that is not an achievement

Tell us why useless Hidden Ikedia only has 10 goals in 61 matches some from penalties. Even Ahmed Musa has a better record. You epileptic wildebeest

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:
I think low needs to take out ozil now
Oezil is fast turning to a mascot for the National team. I don't know if its the Premiership effect but I think Loew has a special spot for him else he would not be starting

I was really impressed by Goetze and Mueller and their intelligent interplay including the disallowed goal. The boy just has confidence issues but the ability is there, They were Germany's best players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
A40:

1. All DM's are playmakers
2. Courtois is in better form than Cech
3. Saves are the most important metric to measure a goalkeeper, I showed the simpleton that Asmir Begovic made more saves in 1 match than Courtois in 3.
4. Holger Badstuber is versatile
5. Weyrey Alaso say na Congnizant

My intelligent views have been pitifully flying over your empty head because you are an intellectual pygmy. I can see how you turned truth on its head in other to get cheap points off me. grin grin grin Cant believe I have tortured you up to this level of desperation. Sorry bro. Meanwhile, Quote me where I said all nonsense you wrote up there, failure to do that makes you to remain a dunce , Dayo has discovered you are.

A40:

so scoring from open play against Cyprus is now an achievement?

I thought you said hazard did nt score from open-play? Street kids are supposed to be playing ludo on your head.

A40:

Hidden Ikedia cannot score from open play against phocking Cyprus!

A40:

You think I care to check whether he scored from a penalty or open play.

That's my problem with lazy minds like yours. Why would you rush to spit rubbish before thinking and doing proper check?. Especially when you know I detest idio,ts. No wonder most things you drop here have been senseless. Did you go to citadel of knowledge at all? It seems your fingers are faster than your brain.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
A40:

Oezil is fast turning to a mascot for the National team. I don't know if its the Premiership effect but I think Loew has a special spot for him else he would not be starting

I was really impressed by Goetze and Mueller and their intelligent interplay including the disallowed goal. The boy just has confidence issues but the ability is there, They were Germany's best players

I think if Reus was fit, Ozil might be dropped. Its the Premiership effect which Juup warned BoaTANK about. That if you want to be a top defender and a starter for NT you need to leave EPL today he is one of the best defender in Europe

Also circa 2005 when Germany was just rebuilding Robert Huth and Per Mertersacker were tried in defence, Huth was told to leave EPL else he wont amouunt to anything, today he is a washed up defender, per who stayed in germany enjoyed more caps until he decided to leave to EPL and he was subsequently benched and retired

Podolski too left Germany and today his football career is finished

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wetin be premiership effect meaning again ?
This place na the ultimate bundesliga/german wankfest.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Wetin premiership effect meaning again ?
This place na the ultimate bundesliga/german wankfest.

Premiership effect means a place where a promising footballer lose all his potential. Most National team and top coaches always warn their players from it unless they would become kick and follow footballers

have you wondered why a team dominated by EPL players have never won an International tournament like the world cup or Euros?

We have the Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga dominated team win international tournament

The moment the great french team started becoming more EPL dominated was when they started falling

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Premiership effect means a place where a promising footballer lose all his potential. Most National team and top coaches always warn their players from it unless they would become kick and follow footballers

have you wondered why a team dominated by EPL players have never won an International tournament like the world cup or Euros?

We have the Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga dominated team win international tournament

The moment the great french team started becoming more EPL dominated was when they started falling
so Jupp Heynckes speaks for all top coaches now
maybe because the English national team isn't very good.
is the serie a and the la liga to blame for the bad outing of both country in the last world cup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.