Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075624 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
airmark:

And one stupid fellow liked this rubbish? So players like C Ronaldo, Gareth bale, Frank Lampard, Modric, Van Nistelrooy, Thierry henri, Suarez, Jaap Stam all lost their promising potentials immediately they started playing in EPL?. Mr. Dayo ori yin ti daru.

Mr airmark, Ani aja ti je opolo yin.

How many of these players achieved any National team feat or won any NT trophy while playing in the EPL? Henry that won was just a tag along. Just like you tag along with human

Should I bring comments from team mates where rooney was hailed after a match this season? So rooney has being a great player for scoring hat trick against brugges. Use your brain bro. E je ka pe were loko iyawo ko le je ka ri ilegbe - Neuer

Opolo yin ti yoro sir. After Rooney hat trick vs Brugge, E joor sir, after which game did neuer say this about BoaTANK?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

A feat achieved 50yrs ago and hasnt been replicated since then is either a fluke or a fraudulent win

50yrs is like 5 generations

So for the past half a century, Since Obama was in diapers, what has the EPL to show in International football? Thats like 25 different tournaments of World cup and Euro cups

How many world cups has Spain won? I guess their WC win is a fluke too. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dadehmola:
Yet, the likes of Suarez, CR7, Bale etc all moved abroad in mega bucks deals.

Why are foreign clubs willing to pay so much for EPL players??

Those foreign clubs see that they can be put to better use abroad than in the EPL. Thats why some of them achieve what they couldnt after they left the EPL E.g Suarez, Bale Henry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

How many world cups has Spain won? I guess their WC win is a fluke too. grin

1 world cup sandwiched between 2 Euro cups. bros winning 3 tournaments back to back only few nations can even point to 2 back to back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

The WC winners in the EPL either tagged along or joined after they won the world cup in better leagues

When these players were in their so called prime, what did they do in the world cup?
Off my head.
Who gave iniesta the assist that lead to the first world cup in spain's history ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

Do you know Hummels rates Giroud as one of his top 3 opponents? cheesy

Maybe he played Giroud when he wasnt at his best.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Off my head.
Who gave iniesta the assist that lead to the first world cup in spain's history ?

That person who gave Iniesta the pass was not even reckoned with as one of the key players for that Spanish squad. Which is why he was a substitute and hardly a starter while in the EPL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Off my head.

Don't mention that. . . .dude will tell you EPL didn't 'dominate' the team cheesy

But while you're at it, ask what league three of the four players who scored in the Euro 2012 final played in. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nyabinghi(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
i support united but some assertions of a40 and ramdeurter are correct, spain had their worst world cup in recent times when costa,azpilicueta and fabregas made their first 11, brazil had their worst performance when oscar,luiz,ramires,willian made the team.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter.....
i saw your game last night against the scotsmen....germany can actually replicate spain's achievements in the past 5 years. the team is super-solid. if you can get reus fit for the euros.....i don't see any team stopping them.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

Don't mention that. . . .dude will tell you EPL didn't 'dominate' the team cheesy

But while you're at it, ask what league three of the four players who scored in the Euro 2012 final played in. grin

You already know the answer. The Spanish team was dominated by La Liga players

Thats the starting 11 for Spain in the final, How many EPL players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
nyabinghi:
i support united but some assertions of a40 and ramdeurter are correct, spain had their worst world cup in recent times when costa,azpilicueta and fabregas made their first 11, brazil had their worst performance when oscar,luiz,ramires,willian made the team.

What happened when they had Silva, Mata and Torres in the team and won Euro 2012?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

What happened when they had Silva, Mata and Torres in the team and won Euro 2012?

How many of these were starters?

Pull a team list of the team that started and see where they played
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
coogar:
raumdeuter.....
i saw your game last night against the scotsmen....germany can actually replicate spain's achievements in the past 5 years. the team is super-solid. if you can get reus fit for the euros.....i don't see any team stopping them.

There are still some kinks that need ironing. Can was mediocre there over the past 2 games. So Rudiger, Can, Durm, Ginter as options

1. Right back since Lahm has retired, Schmelzer, Hector

2. Left back. Still experiements

3. Defensive midfielder Khedira is always injured so One of Kramer, Bender, Weigl or Kimmich

4. Getting rid of Ozil and playing Reus permanantly on the left
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
A team wins 4-0 with 3/4 goals scored by 3 EPL players. DK comes with asinine argument that they didn't dominate the team.

3/4 is not dominance according to DK. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

You already know the answer. The Spanish team was dominated by La Liga players

Thats the starting 11 for Spain in the final, How many EPL players

as it should be for most countries.....but never in england.
the bulk of the national team players always come from the top 2 league teams in the country....england is an exception though.
in majority of the tournaments, liverpool who rarely makes the top 4 tends to have more of their players in the 3 lions than man utd or even chelsea.

the FA in their bid to play god are responsible for the mess.
there's a 90-min rule radius that prevents top teams from signing any bright youngster to develop in their academy. in other words....if there's a messi-like youngster in southampton....united cannot sign the player to develop in our academy cos the distance is more than 90 mins. so unless united sign a foreigner or a manchester-born kid, we are already handicapped. whereas, barca, madrid, bayern, etc are free to sign any kid in the country as long as the kid is willing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:
A team wins 4-0 with 3/4 goals scored by 3 EPL players. DK comes with asinine argument that they didn't dominate the team.

3/4 is not dominance according to DK. cheesy

If they were important players they would have started . Of the starting 11, How many were EPL players Dobosky
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

If they were important players they would have started . Of the starting 11, How many were EPL players Dobosky

They are important because they scored/assisted. That's how I judge importance.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
coogar:

as it should be for most countries.....but never in england.
the bulk of the national team players always come from the top 2 league teams in the country....england is an exception though.
in majority of the tournaments, liverpool who rarely makes the top 4 tends to have more of their players in the 3 lions than man utd or even chelsea.

the FA in their bid to play god are responsible for the mess.
there's a 90-min rule radius that prevents top teams from signing any bright youngster to develop in their academy. in other words....if there's a messi-like youngster in southampton....united cannot sign the player to develop in our academy cos the distance is more than 90 mins. so unless united sign a foreigner or a manchester-born kid, we are already handicapped. whereas, barca, madrid, bayern, etc are free to sign any kid in the country as long as the kid is willing.

I dont know about this rule's effect on England but if Liverpool has more currently its not because they scouted youth its because they bought English players, who were already playing for senior teams

E.g Henderson, Clyne Milner, Sturridge almost all English players you could associate with Liverpool were bought. Crouch, Glen Jonson were bought too

Nothing stops Chelsea Arsenal from buying these English players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:
They are important because they scored/assisted. That's how I judge importance.

If they are important they would start. Schurrle was scoring for Germany but never deemed important enough to start
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

I dont know about this rule but if Liverpool has more currently its not because they scouted youth its because they bought English players

E.g Henderson, Clyne Milner, Sturridge almost all English players you could associate with Liverpool were bought. Crouch, Glen Jonson were bought too

Nothing stops Chelsea Arsenal from buying these English players

so ask yourself why liverpool are buying those grade-B players but wenger, mourinho, SAF didn't really want them.

about the rule.....read this...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/66919-school-for-football-the-premierships-way-around-the-90-minute-rule
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
coogar:
raumdeuter.....
I don't think so
They won't repeat anything
Muller is the only german outfield ninja I respect
Reus won't ever be fit enough to matter
Pep will kill Gotze on the bench.
Schurrle LMAO
Am looking that bayern munich team and its filled with foreigners same with BVB.
We'll see now.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
coogar:
so ask yourself why liverpool are buying those grade-B players but wenger, mourinho, SAF didn't really want them.

about the rule.....read this...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/66919-school-for-football-the-premierships-way-around-the-90-minute-rule

Maybe because England produces grade B talents and their top clubs dont want to have anything to do with them as they cant win the league or CL with those level of talent
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Maybe because England produces grade B talents and their top clubs dont want to have anything to do with them as they cant win the league or CL with those level of talent

nah....
the truth is the FA want the strength to be fairly distributed in the league.
in another country, 95% of the best English players would be packed in the 2 top clubs in the league. however, you have that strength everywhere with players like baines, jaglieka, etc playing for england. how many CL games have they played in their career to even qualify for playing for their national team?

SIRcumalot:

I don't think so
Schurrle LMAO
Am looking that bayern munich team and its filled with foreigners same with BVB.
We'll see now.

did you see gundogan against Poland? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
he's their best player by a considerable distance. he was running through defences like a machine.
you would actually mistake him for messi.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

I don't think so
Schurrle LMAO
We'll see now.

You dont need to respect them before they deliver.

Bayern starts Neuer Boateng, Muller, Dortmund starts Gundogan, Reus, Hummels. Thats 6 players out of 11 starters already. Leverkusen Wolfsburg and Schalke would supply the rest

Those 6 starters are still better quality than most European teams can point to
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
coogar:

nah....
the truth is the FA want the strength to be fairly distributed in the league.
in another country, 95% of the best English players would be packed in the 2 top clubs in the league. however, you have that strength everywhere with players like baines, jaglieka, etc playing for england. how many CL games have they played in their career to even qualify for playing for their national team?

What stops Man Utd Chelsea, City and Arsenal to buy Jaglieka, Baines, Clyne, Henderson, Sturridge, Sterling,

be honest to yourself Most of these players are not good enough to meet the ambitions of these clubs. Man Utd spent 30m on Rooney and Rio over a decade ago and another 30m on Shaw. If Man Utd sees a talented English player they would buy him

Man utd currently have Shaw, Smalling Jones, Could have had CLyne too and thats a potential English back 4.

I dont think its the FA that told Liverpool to outbid Man Utd for Clyne or would you play Henderson, Sturridge, Milner in the current man Utd team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
coogar:

did you see gundogan against Poland? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
he's their best player by a considerable distance. he was running through defences like a machine.
you would actually mistake him for messi.

I didnt know you would notice him too. Gundogan is a beast. and if he stays injury free would own that Attacking midfield. His dynamism is unrivalled especially in Central midfield

i think Low needs to play only one of Schweini and kroos. Put a DM behind them and Gundogan to complete the 3 midfield
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

How many of these players achieved any National team feat or won any NT trophy while playing in the EPL? Henry that won was just a tag along. Just like you tag along with human

It's like up till now you are still f00lishly rating title won by a player over his individual performance. Are you mad? How many international titles did suarez need to win before Barcelona coughed out €94 million to snap him up? How many international titles did bale and Ronaldo win before real paid through their noses to get them to spain from the same epl? Do you think sound minds like clubs' management officials would think like a slowpoke like you? Your senseless point of players losing it after joining epl is one of those things illiterate football lovers in the village would n't have said, let alone an exposed person like you. Meanwhile the same henri who you called a tag along, was france highest goal scorer in the euro 2000 cup winning team. Henri also won confederation's cup for france as the best player and highest goal scorer in 2003 and was French player of the year for 4 consecutive years while in epl. Also Suarez won copa America in 2011 and was the best player of the tournament. Nistelrooy was highest goal scorer in UCL for 3 seasons. Real Madrid still came for the one you called a worse player, right? Mr. Dayo atole ni yin sir. Enu yin run.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

You dont need to respect them before they deliver.

Bayern starts Neuer Boateng, Muller, Dortmund starts Gundogan, Reus, Hummels. Thats 6 players out of 11 starters already. Leverkusen Wolfsburg and Schalke would supply the rest

Those 6 starters are still better quality than most European teams can point to
The 2014 world cup success is the crowning achievement of a team that has knocking the door since the 2010 world cup even through the euros. Maybe a semi-finals finish at most.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Why not ?
Giggs was honoured has the greatest EPL player a few years back.

Performing to the best of your abilites won't get you a golden ball in the world cup if your team mates aren't good.

Giggsy's award has more to do with longevity than anything else. Off the top of my head i can name 3 man united players that had more of an impact in the premier league era than Giggs(Ronaldo,Cantona, Keane)

It might not but it'll leave you with a shot at it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

The 2014 world cup success is the crowning achievement of a team that has knocking the door since the 2010 world cup even through the euros. Maybe a semi-finals finish at most.

I'll take even a while further back. Since the worldcup they hosted in 2006
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

I thought you didn't rate Hummels? Now you've changed your mind because the German Giraffe said so? cheesy

Raumdeuter is anywhere belle face, na the way. He is a clown.

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.