Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075617 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

so Jupp Heynckes speaks for all top coaches now
maybe because the English national team isn't very good.
is the serie a and the la liga to blame for the bad outing of both country in the last world cup.

Juup is a very good coach and he like other top team coaches know EPL is tactically shitt and you cant win anything internationally if the bulk of your team plays there

When Serie A was good they won the world cup with Serie A dominated players, even French league benefitted from it because the bulk of their team that won France 98 and Euro 2000 were Serie A players. The moment French players started moving to EPL and their main players were in EPL they started failing (Barthez, Henry, Viera, Evra, Wiltord, Pires etc)

When La Liga was good, The Spanish team benefitted from it and they had World cup and Euro cup to show for it

Same with bundesliga when they were good circa 2013, they won the world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

is the serie a and the la liga to blame for the bad outing of both country in the last world cup.

A bad showing at a tournament every now and then is expected and can be forgiven If you have either won as much as the Azzuris or the Nazis have over the last century or La Furia Roja have over the last decade.

That is beside the point though. The point it is if u want your national team to be competitive during international competitions, your star players should be 2 to avoid the premier league like a plague. The last time a player plying his trade in England was amongst the top three in the votings for the winner of the Golden Ball was Bobby Charlton(Winner) in 1966. 1966 ikwuru gini?Odikwa serious o!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Juup is a very good coach and he like other top team coaches know EPL is tactically shitt and you cant win anything internationally if the bulk of your team plays there

When Serie A was good they won the world cup with Serie A dominated players, even French league benefitted from it because the bulk of their team that won France 98 and Euro 2000 were Serie A players. The moment French players started moving to EPL and their main players were in EPL they started failing (Barthez, Henry, Viera, Evra, Wiltord, Pires etc)

When La Liga was good, The Spanish team benefitted from it and they had World cup and Euro cup to show for it

Same with bundesliga when they were good circa 2013, they won the world cup
Name this top coaches,
When Klopp start to manage for EPL I wonder how you'll spin it.
You still haven't answer my question, that UEFA coeffcient you love so much says Spain is the strongest league in the world,how did they crash out of the last world cup ?
or Costa and silva is too blame.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
chic2pimp:

A bad showing at a tournament every now and then is expected and can be forgiven If you have either won as much as the Azzuris or the Nazis have over the last century or La Furia Roja have over the last decade.

That is beside the point though. The point it is if u want your national team to be competitive during international competitions, your star players should be 2 to avoid the premier league like a plague. The last time a player plying his trade in England was amongst the top three in the votings for the winner of the Golden Ball was Bobby Charlton(Winner) in 1966. 1966 ikwuru gini?Odikwa serious o!

The French team was the classic example. When their team was dominated by Serie A players

E.g In 1998 Thuram Parma, Deschamps Juve, Djorkaeff- Inter Desailly- Milan, Zidane- Juve, 5 starters They won the World cup
4yrs later their first teamers were dominated by EPL players Barthez-Man Utd, Wiltord- Arsenal, Henry- Arsenal, Viera-Arsenal, Petit- CHelsea 5 starters they failed to qualify from the groups
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
airmark:

My intelligent views have been pitifully flying over your empty head because you are an intellectual pygmy. I can see how you turned truth on its head in other to get cheap points off me. grin grin grin Cant believe I have tortured you up to this level of desperation. Sorry bro. Meanwhile, Quote me where I said all nonsense you wrote up there, failure to do that makes you to remain a dunce , Dayo has discovered you are.
You being Intelligent is an oxymoron. You are many things intelligent is not one of them.

Truth? You have told nothing but lies since you brought your oloriburuku self to this forum. You are so pathetic and shameless you have been reduced to shouting Dayo's name in your every post, stop being a kiss-a$$! Dayo this Dayo that! Dayo will not save you from this beatdown. Oponu ayerada. Lemme check the previous posts though I wouldn't put it past a dubious and idle phuck
like you to go back and edit your gaffes

airmark:

I thought you said hazard did nt score from open-play? Street kids are supposed to be playing ludo on your head.
See this desperate loser. You are so used to failure that is why you felt the need to bring up a goal scored against Cyprus. Name one player that plays for Cyprus!

airmark:

That's my problem with lazy minds like yours. Why would you rush to spit rubbish before thinking and doing proper check?. Especially when you know I detest idio,ts. No wonder most things you drop here have been senseless. Did you go to citadel of knowledge at all? It seems your fingers are faster than your brain.
Why would you tell us all DM's are playmakers? It seems your brain is permanently stuck on Gear stewpid. What difference does it make if he scored from open play or P.K vs freaking Cyprus? If you think you have an alibi you must be sadly mistaken. I have told you before that you are the biggest eediot in the history of this forum. And you keep reaffirming this over and over again

Someone that thinks Congnizant is a word in the English dictionary is asking if I went to a citadel of knowledge? How Rich!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Name this top coaches,
When Klopp start to manage for EPL I wonder how you'll spin it.
You still haven't answer my question, that UEFA coeffcient you love so much says Spain is the strongest league in the world,how did they crash out of the last world cup ?
or Costa and silva is too blame.

Spain got tired of winning. Na only them? 3 straight tournaments in a row. You expect them to win forever? Moreover it was a Germany who took over from them, A team with players from a tactical league. When Bayern beat Barca 7-0, Spain was still the strongest league only that they cant win every single time. For almost 50yrs we have been waiting for EPL to do just once what Spain did 3 times between 2008 and 2012

When Klopp starts managing the EPL and he sees the mediocre players that litter the place he would also lament but just take the money

Any National team coach would advise his players to leave the kick and follow EPL and go to leagues where they play sensible tactical football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
www.dfb.de/news/detail/hummels-and-boateng-europes-best-defensive-duo-130329/

While the apoche cra cra is chatting megedefegede those in the know are aware of Boa-TANK's quality
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
airmark:

It worths celebrating, you need to do thanks-giving in church on sunday on behalf of boatank. That's an improvement, we hope his calamity wont strike you on the face when next in a bigger match. His stvpid hospital pass in tight area led to lewandowski's goal but it's negligible when you have the likes of Hector, Neuer, Muller , gotze at their bests.
When you stoopidly rushed to make this post on a topic totally unrelated to Boateng. Were your fingers slower than your brain? Ewuu!

For the grand-daddy of all gaffes. Go to that link and re-live your stewpidity. I hope I have been able to convince you beyond reasonable doubt that you are the biggest m0ron this forum has ever produced

www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-5-times-champions/310
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
airmark:

I like that word,. Because, Boatank will never be chosen ahead of an injury-free, fit badstuber. He will rather help to fasten the lace of the versatile defender's boot .

airmark:

Do you know ospina was one of the best goalies in the world cup. making series of breath-taking saves in the tournament? Please start to watch soccer with enabled brain, the same ospina that had 8 clean sheets in 18 appearances and had more average saves per game than courtois last season in epl?

airmark:

you are an intellectual pygmy, your perspicacy cant meet up to the height at which I operate. You bring nothing congnizant to the table, you are as useless as the letter e in rooney.
E ma wo eran ibiye
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
chic2pimp:

What does this really prove ?
Aside from the fact that you're a superstitious fellow.
Is the tournament where some of the best players in the world may never participate or even go far enough to win anything a real test for where talent is ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
A40:

Someone that thinks Congnizant is a word in the English dictionary is asking if I went to a citadel of knowledge? How Rich!

Wait ooooo. Are you serious that cognizant is not in the dictionary? This is the reason I always called Dayo to come and see why not to allow an illiterate to enter this thread. I thought your illiteracy was limited to soccer, I can now confirm that you are an all-round novice , I bow for your callowness. No need to prove anything further. Eleran ni mo n ba soro sha. shocked

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

The French team was the classic example. When their team was dominated by Serie A players

E.g In 1998 Thuram Parma, Deschamps Juve, Djorkaeff- Inter Desailly- Milan, Zidane- Juve, 5 starters They won the World cup
4yrs later their first teamers were dominated by EPL players Barthez-Man Utd, Wiltord- Arsenal, Henry- Arsenal, Viera-Arsenal, Petit- CHelsea 5 starters they failed to qualify from the groups

I think it is fair to say playing in the premier league severely hinders one's ability to perform in international tournaments
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Is the tournament where some of the best players in the world may never participate or even go far enough to win anything a real test for where talent is ?

Supersitious ke? How? When it can proven with FACTS on the ground?

When I talk about performances, I am referring to individual ones not team ones. Standing above your peers in a team setting is what I am talking about here. All the true Greats of the game have shown their worth in these said competitions and it is what the majority of them are and will be remembered by(Di Stefano and Best[possibly weah from an African Perspective]are the only two Real Great off the top my head that have not done so)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
chic2pimp:

Supersitious ke? How? When it can proven with FACTS on the ground?

When I talk about performances, I am referring to individual ones not team ones. Standing above your peers in a team setting is what I am talking about here. All the true Greats of the game have shown their worth in these said competitions and it is what the majority of them are and will be remembered by(Di Stefano and Best[possibly weah from an African Perspective]are the only two Real Great off the top my head that have not done so)
No matter how great you're football na 11 vs 11
A lone star in a bad team can't do much by himself.
George best and ryan giggs are two man utd greats that through accident of birth never played a world cup tournament
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Premiership effect means a place where a promising footballer lose all his potential. Most National team and top coaches always warn their players from it unless they would become kick and follow footballers

have you wondered why a team dominated by EPL players have never won an International tournament like the world cup or Euros?

We have the Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga dominated team win international tournament

The moment the great french team started becoming more EPL dominated was when they started falling

Where were the players who won the WC in 1966 playing? Serie A or La Liga? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

George best and ryan giggs are two man utd greats that through accident of birth never played a world cup tournament

No one is asking for and neither are we expecting a miracle. Performing to best of your ability is all I ask.

Best is a Great of the game(NI were shocking during his time so He can excused) however Giggs isn't.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
chic2pimp:

No one is asking for and neither are we expecting a miracle. Performing to best of your ability is all I ask.

Best is a Great of the game(NI were shocking during his time so He can excused) however Giggs isn't.
Why not ?
Giggs was honoured has the greatest EPL player a few years back.

Performing to the best of your abilites won't get you a golden ball in the world cup if your team mates aren't good.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

Where were the players who won the WC in 1966 playing? Serie A or La Liga? cheesy

That was how many yrs ago? 50 by next summer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

How do you explain that we dont have EPL players rated as the best players in tournament despite the EPL having the most foreigners in the league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

So you mean for almost 50yrs There cant be an EPL based player or EPL dominated team who would do well at International competition?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Why not ?
Giggs was honoured has the greatest EPL player a few years back.

Performing to the best of your abilites won't get you a golden ball in the world cup if your team mates aren't good.

So all the EPL players that have been going for half a century dont have good teammates? Is this lack of good teammates an EPL phenomenon?

Maybe Henry didnt have good teammates when he flopped with his EPL friends
Or England never had good players

How come the so called English team that we hear Terry,. Ashley Rio, Rooney, Lampard, gerrard, Beckham etc are the best in their position globally from the English press suddenly turn to poor teammates
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
pkasso, airmark, pataki

Neuer is full of praise for the centre back, who plays every game in front of the goalkeeper. "As a goalkeeper, you can rely on Jerome Boateng," said World Cup winner Neuer. "He has everything. He is tall, fast, good in the air and has physical strength second to none. He plays great passes into midfield and to the final third, making him very useful to us, and a thorn in the backside of our opponents."

"Jérôme and Mats are the definition of world-class defenders," said Löw ahead of the European Championship qualifier in Scotland. He didn't cease to sing the praises of his duo, "Both players are incredibly good at breaking up counter attacks and setting us up going forwards. They're playing at an incredibly high level, both at the back and going forward."

Oya knock yourselves out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:
pkasso, airmark, pataki

Oya knock yourselves out

Olodo ni e sha. So you were expecting a criticism of Alago from them? Give me the statement of Arjen Robben about Alago. At least I know that one can be objective and honest about any defender (judging by what he said of his fellow dutch defender) not minding whose ox is gored.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:
pkasso, airmark, pataki

Oya knock yourselves out

I thought you didn't rate Hummels? Now you've changed your mind because the German Giraffe said so? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

So all the EPL players that have been going for half a century dont have good teammates? Is this lack of good teammates an EPL phenomenon?

Maybe Henry didnt have good teammates when he flopped with his EPL friends
Or England never had good players

How come the so called English team that we hear Terry,. Ashley Rio, Rooney, Lampard, gerrard, Beckham etc are the best in their position globally from the English press suddenly turn to poor teammates
EPL is not synonymous with the english team am sure you know this don't we've WC winners in the league ?
When did the english press make that announcement ?
Even if they ever did it will be when these player where in their prime and I doubt they where ever declared "of all time"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

That was how many yrs ago? 50 by next summer

Do World Cup wins have expiry dates? grin

It takes only one example to the contrary to show your assertion to be rubbish. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Premiership effect means a place where a promising footballer lose all his potential. Most National team and top coaches always warn their players from it unless they would become kick and follow footballers

And one stupid fellow liked this rubbish? So players like C Ronaldo, Gareth bale, Frank Lampard, Modric, Van Nistelrooy, Thierry henri, Suarez, Jaap Stam all lost their promising potentials immediately they started playing in EPL?. Mr. Dayo ori yin ti daru.

raumdeuter:
pkasso, airmark, pataki
Oya knock yourselves out

Should I bring comments from team mates where rooney was hailed after a match this season? So rooney has being a great player for scoring hat trick against brugges. Use your brain bro. E je ka pe were loko iyawo ko le je ka ri ilegbe - Neuer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:

I thought you didn't rate Hummels? Now you've changed your mind because the German Giraffe said so? cheesy

I rate BoaTANK above Hummels and Hummels above every defender in the EPL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

EPL is not synonymous with the english team am sure you know this don't we've WC winners in the league ?
When did the english press make that announcement ?
Even if they ever did it will be when these player where in their prime and I doubt they where ever declared "of all time"

The WC winners in the EPL either tagged along or joined after they won the world cup in better leagues

When these players were in their so called prime, what did they do in the world cup?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
debosky:
Do World Cup wins have expiry dates? grin

It takes only one example to the contrary to show your assertion to be rubbish. grin

A feat achieved 50yrs ago and hasnt been replicated since then is either a fluke or a fraudulent win

50yrs is like 5 generations

So for the past half a century, Since Obama was in diapers, what has the EPL to show in International football? Thats like 25 different tournaments of World cup and Euro cups
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

have you wondered why a team dominated by EPL players have never won an International tournament like the world cup or Euros?

We have the Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga dominated team win international tournament

The moment the great french team started becoming more EPL dominated was when they started falling

Yet, the likes of Suarez, CR7, Bale etc all moved abroad in mega bucks deals.

Why are foreign clubs willing to pay so much for EPL players??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

I rate BoaTANK above Hummels and Hummels above every defender in the EPL

Do you know Hummels rates Giroud as one of his top 3 opponents? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.