Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,326 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1082152 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
This should make for pleasurable reading. .
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2548276-why-psg-made-the-right-move-in-signing-david-luiz.
CC raumdeuter, A40.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
The TANK as last man beasting the world cup final

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

WHo was he dominating here? Messi Menses or Simen?
Lobapari! It's official you and your boi-boi be the same thing.Is this what you call 'dominating'.I am deeply ashamed to call you my homeboy. Ibadan boys are not this dumb or dumb at all.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
This should make for pleasurable reading. .
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2548276-why-psg-made-the-right-move-in-signing-david-luiz.
CC raumdeuter, A40.

It surely does. AFter posting the worst performance in world cup history and having to cry in front of National TV

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCsbMRjVEAAM6fm.jpg:large[/img]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
Lobapari! It's official you and your boi-boi be the same thing.Is this what you call 'dominating'.I am deeply ashamed to call you my homeboy. Ibadan boys are not this dumb or dumb at all.

BoaTANK sodomises the attacker SHow us anywhere Terry or Luiz has done this in a world cup final

The highlight of Luiz world cup career is shown below

They even put his name so you wont say na mistaken identity

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
[size=14pt]Last man? No problem BoaTANk giving the Argentines the business[/size]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

It surely does. AFter posting the worst performance in world cup history and having to cry in front of National TV
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCsbMRjVEAAM6fm.jpg:large[/img]
Lame! those memes are nothing compared to that of Boateng.Tell us what individual honor does 'Igiwo' have to his name?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
Lame! those memes are nothing compared to that of Boateng.Tell us what individual honor does 'Igiwo' have to his name?

BoaTANK replying In the words of Thomas Muller

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1556127_thomas_muller_jpegc3caa7117726ed63c56f0269355e4a0d
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:

You told us Messi never faced Boateng when are you going to admit lying to the public here and log out in shame

I didnt get a hold of the gif before now they have put you to shame
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

BoaTANK replying In the words of Thomas Muller

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1556127_thomas_muller_jpegc3caa7117726ed63c56f0269355e4a0d
Hello??! Thomas Muller won the Golden boot in the previous edition.At least he knows what it feels like to be accorded respect and recognition.Unlike Boateng.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

You told us Messi never faced Boateng when are you going to admit lying to the public here and log out in shame

I didnt get a hold of the gif before now they have put you to shame
One fluke tackle was your only real evidence of Boateng 'dominating' Messi.You really need to look up the meaning of 'dominating' in the dictionary.If too say na A40. i know wetin i for tell am.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
This is what they call Ailojuti

You went from

pkasso:
Messi never got close enough to Boateng to cause any damage. .

To

pkasso:
No one is disputing the fact that Boateng had a great game in the world cup final.But saying he 'dominated' Messi is just pure exaggeration.

To
pkasso:
I said Messi and Messi only!

Now to this
pkasso:
One fluke tackle was your only real evidence of Boateng 'dominating' Messi.You really need to look up the meaning of 'dominating' in the dictionary.If too say na A40. i know wetin i for tell am.

Basically from Messi never got close to Boateng to One fluke tackle?

Do you have any shame at all? By the way Kiloruko agbo-ile yin nIbadan. I am suspecting you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
Hello??! Thomas Muller won the Golden boot in the previous edition.At least he knows what it feels like to be accorded respect and recognition.Unlike Boateng.

Defenders dont win Golden boot they aim to win the world cup by stopping attacks which BoaTENG did and excelled to win the cup

Which Luiz failed at and had to cry and apologize on national TV

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
[size=14pt]DAVID LUIZ:[/size]“I just wanted to give joy to the people who suffer so much. Unfortunately we could not, sorry everyone, all Brazilians. I just wanted to see people smiling. Everyone knows how important it was for me. I wanted to see everyone happy. [Germany] were better prepared. It is a day of great sadness and a lot of learning too.”
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
This was what David Luiz gave to his country people

If only these people knew that 26yrs later the newly born David Luiz would do this to a country of 300m

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso, airmark, Pakati

Do you know Clovis Acosta Fernandez?

He was killed by David Luiz. A life long Selecao fan died after seeing the shame David Luiz brought on his national team

He couldnt stand to watch David Luiz play another world cup in Brazilian shirt

RIP FAN

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
After all the 'pictorial evidence' put forward on this thread including gifs, screenshots, articles and even memes showing what a terrible defender Jerome Boateng is, some people still refuse to believe even their god admits to not knowing anything about defending.Here's an excerpt from Pep Guardiola's biography, Pep Confidential:
"Guardiola discovered Boateng is totally self-taught," "The young German defender has been explaining that no one has ever shown him how to defend. In fact, Boateng confesses that he didn't even know that the defensive line could be organized. He thought that every player defended instinctively."
Lobatan! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

Defenders dont win Golden boot they aim to win the world cup by stopping attacks which BoaTENG did and excelled to win the cup

Which Luiz failed at and had to cry and apologize on national TV
Defenders don't win Golden Boots but they do make Best XIs and Dream Teams.Which one of the above has BoaTHONG done?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
After all the 'pictorial evidence' put forward on this thread including gifs, screenshots, articles and even memes showing what a terrible defender Jerome Boateng is, some people still refuse to believe even their god admits to not knowing anything about defending.Here's an excerpt from Pep Guardiola's biography, Pep Confidential:
"Guardiola discovered Boateng is totally self-taught," "The young German defender has been explaining that no one has ever shown him how to defend. In fact, Boateng confesses that he didn't even know that the defensive line could be organized. He thought that every player defended instinctively."
Lobatan! grin

Did you actually graduate from Feyingbole Grammar school? If you dont understand what pep was saying

When are you and Luiz going to apologize to the family of the man your god David Luiz killed

this man has been following Brazil before Luiz was born and that omokomo ikeji aja killed him. David Luiz should be named Ajantala

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
Defenders don't win Golden Boots but they do make Best XIs and Dream Teams.Which one of the above has BoaTHONG done?

Boa won the world cup by posting one of the gratest defensive performance ever seen

This was what BBC said about the performance

"Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.
Rio Ferdinand's view: "Boateng was immense today."

This was what Guardian said about the world cup final

Jérôme Boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from Messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

Do you know what they said about David Luiz after the world cup? Many Brazilian wished he was never born
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
This is what they call Ailojuti

You went from

To

To

Now to this

Basically from Messi never got close to Boateng to One fluke tackle?

Do you have any shame at all? By the way Kiloruko agbo-ile yin nIbadan. I am suspecting you
I clearly overlooked the 'one fluke tackle'.But you kept posting gifs that had nothing to do with Boateng 'dominating' Messi.Only one of out 4 gifs was correct.Egbon, is that what you call 'domination'.Senility must be setting in.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
pkasso, airmark, Pakati

Do you know Clovis Acosta Fernandez?

He was killed by David Luiz. A life long Selecao fan died after seeing the shame David Luiz brought on his national team

He couldnt stand to watch David Luiz play another world cup in Brazilian shirt

RIP FAN

Iro lo ma e! The man had been diagnosed of cancer. Oniro buruku oshi!

Every of your useless lies will be exposed on this board. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pataki:

Iro lo ma e! The man had been diagnosed of cancer. Oniro buruku oshi!

Every of your useless lies will be exposed on this board. grin

When was he diagnosed of cancer, why didnt he die before the world cup. After that David Luiz performance, a lot of disease came over Brazilians, mainly depression, Hypertension, diabetes and cancer also nightmares and hallucinations All caused by David Luiz

The thing that gave the man joy David Luiz turned it into instant sorrow. Pkasso if you dont find that man's family and apologize on behalf of Luiz

I would have to report to Olubadan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
pkasso:
I clearly overlooked the 'one fluke tackle'.But you kept posting gifs that had nothing to do with Boateng 'dominating' Messi.Only one of out 4 gifs was correct.Egbon, is that what you call 'domination'.Senility must be setting in.

Clearly overlooked one tackle where the best player in the world was bearing on goal. If he didnt make that "fluke tackle" Messi would get one on one with Neuer

WHat else did you overlook? Maybe you should apologize first and accept every of your opinion on BoaTANK was because you have not been paying attention. Same thing that happened to you at Feyingbole Grams

I have posted 5 gifs already that BoaTANK stopped Argentine attackers from going 1 vs 1 on Neuer

Is there a better defensive performance in World cup final history?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

When was he diagnosed of cancer, why didnt he die before the world cup. After that David Luiz performance, a lot of disease came over Brazilians, mainly depression, Hypertension, diabetes and cancer also nightmares and hallucinations All caused by David Luiz
The thing that gave the man joy David Luiz turned it into instant sorrow. Pkasso if you dont find that man's family and apologize on behalf of Luiz
I would have to report to Olubadan

Ogogoro nda e lamu. Show me any news report that supports your foolish lies. Opolo e need recharge.

Alago is the most useless defender out there. Every sane football lover knows this fact.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

BoaTANK won the world cup and dominated the final which Terry has never done in his whole Life

Gotze was given the man of the match in the world cup final, not boatank. Please remind me of any world cup match (whether final, knock out or group matches) boatank won the official Budweiser man of the match? cos I remember hummels was the only german defender as man of the match in the q/final match between Germany and France.
When Terry was at his peak, check what fifa said about him against Ecuador in world cup 2006. That is the reason boatank will not be rated as a man of the match, he is error-proned wack defender. Terry's past is what boatank is praying and fasting to achieve individually. Only a f00l will rate boatank on the same pedestal with terry at his peak.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
boatank brings average performances once in a blue moon, that's why dayo raumdeuter will be shouting world cup final leaving out hundreds of his terrible performances. No one rate a player based on few good performances.
Boatank and errors are like 5 and 6 like .........................(where is a40 to help me finish this line?)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
airmark:

Gotze was given the man of the match in the world cup final, not boatank. Please remind me of any world cup match (whether final, knock out or group matches) boatank won the official Budweiser man of the match? cos I remember hummels was the only german defender as man of the match in the q/final match between Germany and France.
When Terry was at his peak, check what fifa said about him against Ecuador in world cup 2006. That is the reason boatank will not be rated as a man of the match, he is error-proned wack defender. Terry's past is what boatank is praying and fasting to achieve individually. Only a f00l will rate boatank on the same pedestrial with terry at his peak.

Was that a world cup final that Terry played?

Show me ANY sensible final, CL or World cup that terry was among the best 3 players

Waiting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pataki:
Ogogoro nda e lamu. Show me any news report that supports your foolish lies. Opolo e need recharge.

Alago is the most useless defender out there. Every sane football lover knows this fact.

opolo e ni won fi se pepper soup ni Koko dome.

Aje ku lana, Omo ku loni. Luiz made the man cry, A year later he dies. Do you need any Iya oshoronga to tell you that Luiz killed him

Pataki gbogbo deductive reasoning e loti fi fa Igbo ni Holland

If you are not careful you would soon be like Majek Fashek
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
airmark:
boatank brings average performances once in a blue moon, that's why dayo raumdeuter will be shouting world cup final leaving out hundreds of his terrible performances. No one rate a player based on few good performances.
Boatank and errors are like 5 and 6 like .........................(where is a40 to help me finish this line?)

The pinnacle of football is the world cup final

While terry is beasting vs Ecuador. BoaTANK is doing the business vs Argentina and the world best attack

I can ask you to mention 4 Ecuadorian players without checking wikipedia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

Was that a world cup final that Terry played?

Show me ANY sensible final, CL or World cup that terry was among the best 3 players

Waiting

I asked you first, show me a world cup leku leja match, boatank was the official man of the match. Don't duck. I am ready to finish you today. Gotze was the man of the match Germany vs argentina (Final), Hummels (defender like boatank) was man of the match , Germany vs France (Q/final) . Tell me any world cup match your boatank pulled a great performance that was awarded man of the match?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

The pinnacle of football is the world cup final

While terry is beasting vs Ecuador. BoaTANK is doing the business vs Argentina and the world best attack

I can ask you to mention 4 Ecuadorian players without checking wikipedia

Don't bring another argument.

Just show me a world cup leku leja match, boatank was the official man of the match. Don't duck. I am ready to finish you today. Gotze was the man of the match Germany vs argentina (Final), Hummels (defender like boatank) was man of the match , Germany vs France (Q/final) . Tell me any world cup match your boatank pulled a great performance such that he was awarded the man of the match?

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.