Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076404 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
FBS:

He would have actually diverted the ball into his own net.
Compare that to Fab's for Spain today against the Czech Republic. Now that was top class.

The ball was going to another Ukrainian or the net until Boateng threw his body in the way to block it and then cleared it.

If any of Chelsea defenders had this skill they wont be where they are today

Without Neymar, Willian failed to inspire Brazil offence and crashed out, Cahill was just a passenger as a weakened Russian side stopped them from taking maximum points

Fab for Spain had to be substituted for Spain to get a go ahead goal. He was more of a liability

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jesus,Who did this? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
sleekdot:

The ball was going to another Ukrainian or the net until Boateng threw his body in the way to block it and then cleared it.

If any of Chelsea defenders had this skill they wont be where they are today

Without Neymar, Willian failed to inspire Brazil offence and crashed out, Cahill was just a passenger as a weakened Russian side stopped them from taking maximum points

Fab for Spain had to be substituted for Spain to get a go ahead goal. He was more of a liability
That ball was going no where until Mr Boateng decided it was OK to score and own goal then quickly realized it was a stupid idea.
Fab saved the day for Spain. Go and watch the match again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
FBS:

That ball was going no where until Mr Boateng decided it was OK to score and own goal then quickly realized it was a stupid idea.

If Boateng had not been in that play where was the ball headed?

Fab saved the day so much that they had to take him off before they could go ahead
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
sleekdot:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ck0MmAXWYAA9lYp.jpg:large[/img]

A40 what do you say about Gotze's game yesterday
He didn't play too well. I wasn't too impressed
However neither did Mueller or Draxler. Even Oezil bar the assist was languid

My 4 stars were Neuer, BoaTANK, Khedira, Kroos
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nihilist:
So we should praise Boateng for a goal line clearance....when he was the one who nearly put ther ball in the net in the first place?
Smh
FBS:

Oghene me! Which kin bad belle analysis be this?

Nairaland is literally the only site I am seeing anything but props for Boateng on that save. Neuer was well beaten and if not for Boateng's positioning that's an easy tap in for the Ukranian forward less than 2ft from Jerome.

The sheer balance to not divert that ball into his own net went viral on the web. We saw how Clark nodded into his own net today from a similar chance

Abeg make una dey give credit where its due sometimes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
bykebyke:
Jesus,Who did this? grin grin
Baba been dey frapash as we used to call it those days
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:00am On Jun 14, 2016
sleekdot:
SOme people go get stomach ache today

airmark pataki, A40

Jerome Boateng: Dominant in defence, he produced an incredible goalline clearance to keep out what would have been an own-goal. 8/10

This is what happens when a second class defender does what is no big deal to top class defenders. You will see his die-hard fans rolling out drums senselessly. He still has a lot to learn from chiellini, sergio ramos and co at the euros in the art of defending? His positioning has always been a suspect. He almost foolishly gave an own goal to kill his team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 2:55am On Jun 14, 2016
airmark:
This is what happens when a second class defender does what is no big deal to top class defenders. You will see his die-hard fans rolling out drums senselessly. He still has a lot to learn from chiellini, sergio ramos and co at the euros in the art of defending? His positioning has always been a suspect. He almost foolishly gave an own goal to kill his team.

Mumu, Of course squawka, independent newspaper even your favourite goal com are his die hard fans thats because he is top notch and what every defender who is playing in Chelsea should look up to be

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:45am On Jun 14, 2016
sleekdot:

[s]Mumu, Of course squawka, independent newspaper even your favourite goal com are his die hard fans thats because he is top notch and what every defender who is playing in Chelsea should look up to be[/s]

Ode all i see was an overweight defender covering the space he was supposed to have covered earlier and by so doing almost scored an own goal. The ukrainian who played the ball mildly was to blame. I have seen better goal line clearances, we even saw fabregas', so only omo aijoberi like you will be dancing for what alago did. That other media hyped it ,confirmed how strange the moment was to them that a wack defender could pull that. Ramos and co did better ones without headlines. When an olodo student scores highest in examination it becomes a breaking news. Apoche cracra like you, sugomu.

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2016
A40:

Oghene me! Which kin bad belle analysis be this?

Nairaland is literally the only site I am seeing anything but props for Boateng on that save. Neuer was well beaten and if not for Boateng's positioning that's an easy tap in for the Ukranian forward less than 2ft from Jerome.

The sheer balance to not divert that ball into his own net went viral on the web. We saw how Clark nodded into his own net today from a similar chance

Abeg make una dey give credit where its due sometimes
This is hypocritical to say the least because it is clearly something you guys never do but that's not even the case here. Besides, the ball wasn't at full speed else no gobe be that. cheesy

Now compare it to that of Fab's and let us know what you think.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2016
sleekdot:

If Boateng had not been in that play where was the ball headed?

Fab saved the day so much that they had to take him off before they could go ahead
The ball was heading straight to the far side.

And what is wrong is subbing a player? If Fab didn't touch that ball it was going straight into the net something we cant say about Boateng. He had no business dancing there. cheesy He (Boateng) was lucky the ball was moving at snail (pregnant for that matter cheesy) speed.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2016
FBS:

This is hypocritical to say the least because it is clearly something you guys never do but that's not even the case here. Besides, the ball wasn't at full speed else no gobe be that. cheesy

Now compare it to that of Fab's and let us know what you think.
Unless in defense of my Bayern players when you guys are downgrading them I always give credit. Why would you guys see black and call it white just to rubbish Boateng and for no reason whatsoever either

It was moving at a reasonable speed and would have led to a goal for Ukraine. Had it hit any other part of his body it would have gone in, he didn't just stop the ball by utilzing fantastic body control but also recovered to clear out of harm's way
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2016
A40:

Unless in defense of my Bayern players when you guys are downgrading them I always give credit. Why would you guys see black and call it white just to rubbish Boateng and for no reason whatsoever either

It was moving at a reasonable speed and would have led to a goal for Ukraine. Had it hit any other part of his body it would have gone in, he didn't just stop the ball by utilzing fantastic body control but also recovered to clear out of harm's way
Funny you say that because it is precisely what you guys do but may I repeat though that this is not even the case here.

Roman Zozulya (that Ukrainian player) had nothing on that ball. What he (Boateng) did was to stop his very own deflection into the net. EOD.

And you cant even compare that to Clarks'
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
FBS:

Funny you say that because it is precisely what you guys do but may I repeat though that this is not even the case here.

Roman Zozulya (that Ukrainian player) had nothing on that ball. What he (Boateng) did was to stop his very own deflection into the net. EOD.

And you cant even compare that to Clarks'
Nothing kwa? If Boateng wasn't there does the ball get to the other Ukranian. Yes or nyet?

It was not a deflection, that was the only way he could keep the ball out in that position. Neutrals praising Boateng for that stop are not phools. At whatever velocity the ball was travelling Boateng stopped it with a part of his body that would reduce its speed by default. It was a block not a deflection

How is it not comparable? Zozulya was much closer to goal than Zlatan? That was a terrible O.G to concede
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
lebuzz.eurosport.co.uk/viral/best-clearance-ive-ever-seen-jerome-boatengs-goalline-heroics-earn-rave-reviews-15116/
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
FBS:

The ball was heading straight to the far side.

Which far side? The one a Ukrainian player was waiting for a tap in?

airmark:

Ode all i see was an overweight defender covering the space he was supposed to have covered earlier and by so doing almost scored an own goal. The ukrainian who played the ball mildly was to blame. I have seen better goal line clearances, we even saw fabregas', so only omo aijoberi like you will be dancing for what alago did. That other media hyped it ,confirmed how strange the moment was to them that a wack defender could pull that. Ramos and co did better ones without headlines. When an olodo student scores highest in examination it becomes a breaking news. Apoche cracra like you, sugomu.

More headaches for you, below is from Eurosport

How on earth did he do it?

Jerome Boateng stole the show for Germany with what was described as the “best clearance I’ve ever seen”, among other glowing accolades.The Germany defender blocked the ball in his own six-yard box before somehow clearing the ball off the line while falling back into his own net to deny Ukraine in dramatic fashion. [size=14pt]Jerome, we salute you! So does everyone else[/size] (Except the senseless ones like airmark even pataki had to salute the TANK)

Scott MacGregor @ckkj14
That Boateng clearance might be the best one I've ever seen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
sleekdot:

[s]Which far side? The one a Ukrainian player was waiting for a tap in?

More headaches for you, below is from Eurosport

How on earth did he do it?

Jerome Boateng stole the show for Germany with what was described as the “best clearance I’ve ever seen”, among other glowing accolades.The Germany defender blocked the ball in his own six-yard box before somehow clearing the ball off the line while falling back into his own net to deny Ukraine in dramatic fashion. [size=14pt]Jerome, we salute you! So does everyone else[/size] (Except the senseless ones like airmark even pataki had to salute the TANK)

Scott MacGregor @ckkj14
That Boateng clearance might be the best one I've ever seen
[/s]

[img]http:///media/6-14-2016/FVaOLZ.gif[/img]

If boatank was the one that did this, you guys might have called for ballon d' or to be handed to him. I have seen better saves from swift defenders stopping faster moving balls. Tell scott macgregor to watch more matches, best clearance ko , best forwarDANCE ni.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Clearance that had ESPN, Squawka, BBC MOTD drooling

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
A40 i heard United are in for Mikhi. I thought this Dortmund bloke Watzke always maintained that Dormund won't sell more than 2 key players in a season which they've done already for this season so i'm wondering how this is all gonna play out.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
GBR1:
A40 i heard United are in for Mikhi. I thought this Dortmund bloke Watzke always maintained that Dormund won't sell more than 2 key players in a season which they've done already for this season so i'm wondering how this is all gonna play out.
His agent is Mino Raiola a poor man's Jorge Mendes. Its unfortunate because Mkhitaryan affectionately tagged Missitariyan prior to the previous season would largely have been tagged a flop at Dortmund. One good season and all of a sudden he thinks his client is too good for Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2016
A40:

His agent is Mino Raiola a poor man's Jorge Mendes. Its unfortunate because Mkhitaryan affectionately tagged Missitariyan prior to the previous season would largely have been tagged a flop at Dortmund. One good season and all of a sudden he thinks his client is too good for Dortmund
I think Raiola deserves more credit than that though he's obviously not in the same league as Mendes. Dortmund is a selling club, it's the reality. I know he arrived at Dortmund through a big money move from Shaktar and even when his performances were underwhelming, Dormund couldn't get him to commit to a new contract or even now because the wages are never gonna be big enough compared to what Bayern pays or some PL club would. I would not say he's exactly a mediocre player but his mentality is questionable and consistency over the years unreliable. He was poor in Klopp's system but Tuchel finally got him fit and firing. He alongside Aubameyang were Dortmund's most important attacking players last season and that's something.
Dortmund currently is a cut above almost all Bundesliga club but there's a staggering disparity between Dortmund's revenue and Bayern. That's the reality and why this keeps happening to them. I hope United get him for the right price.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Jogi Low na weyrey. It's bad enough he picks his nose in public, he now sniffs his ****. Dude's lack of hygiene has always been a case but now i'm seriously worried. Comfortable victory over Ukraine. Could have been better but Germany never really looked in danger of losing. Goetze was disappointing. Waiting to see if Low sticks with him for the Poland game.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
GBR1:
I think Raiola deserves more credit than that though he's obviously not in the same league as Mendes. Dortmund is a selling club, it's the reality. I know he arrived at Dortmund through a big money move from Shaktar and even when his performances were underwhelming, Dormund couldn't get him to commit to a new contract or even now because the wages are never gonna be big enough compared to what Bayern pays or some PL club would. I would not say he's exactly a mediocre player but his mentality is questionable and consistency over the years unreliable. He was poor in Klopp's system but Tuchel finally got him fit and firing. He alongside Aubameyang were Dortmund's most important attacking players last season and that's something.
Dortmund currently is a cut above almost all Bundesliga club but there's a staggering disparity between Dortmund's revenue and Bayern. That's the reality and why this keeps happening to them. I hope United get him for the right price.
I'm particularly wary of Raiola and Mendes players I think you should too especially with your experience with Di Maria and even now with De Gea. These guys create turmoil at clubs either to get them transfers or to get them a significant payrise.

Mkhitaryan is all of a sudden too good for Dortmund after one decent season. I never tagged him to be a mediocre but prior to last season I would say he was well on his way to being one of the biggest flops in Bundesliga history. For all we know last season might have been a fluke

If he is adamant on not extending and missing out on CL football I hope Dortmund can get €35-40m on him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
A40:

I'm particularly wary of Raiola and Mendes players I think you should too especially with your experience with Di Maria and even now with De Gea. These guys create turmoil at clubs either to get them transfers or to get them a significant payrise.
Raiola has earned himself a bad reputation over the years given how he whores his client from club to club to earn his commission but Mendes is even more than that. He owns some percentage of certain players and sells flops. When Fergie got too close to him, United ended up with Bebe who Fergie later admitted he never saw play. He has some good players on his list though and gave us successes like Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson(who later flopped). The key is not to get too close with him because he can be quite handy.

Mkhitaryan is all of a sudden too good for Dortmund after one decent season. I never tagged him to be a mediocre but prior to last season I would say he was well on his way to being one of the biggest flops in Bundesliga history. For all we know last season might have been a fluke
It could be or not. He was the best player in the Ukrainian league before heading to Dortmund but Klopp just couldn't get him to work and he spent some valuable time being injured. It's all subjective and debatable.

If he is adamant on not extending and missing out on CL football I hope Dortmund can get €35-40m on him
He's in the last year of his contract and wants to move. If Dortmund plays hardball and refuses to sell at a decent, he could sign a pre-contract with another club in January and leave at the end of the season with Dortmund getting nothing. Another thing is not all players are professional like Lewandoski who is like a modern day mercenary and could still deliver on the pitch with issues like that hanging in air during his last season at Dortmund and Mikhi seems to be very sensitive and i doubt he would deliver a respectable level of performance if he doesn't get his wish move. It's not looking very good for Dortmund here and that's why anything above 30 is paying over the odds but i won't be surprised if United get ripped off.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
GBR1:
Raiola has earned himself a bad reputation over the years given how he whores his client from club to club to earn his commission but Mendes is even more than that. He owns some percentage of certain players and sells flops. When Fergie got too close to him, United ended up with Bebe who Fergie later admitted he never saw play. He has some good players on his list though and gave us successes like Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson(who later flopped). The key is not to get too close with him because he can be quite handy.
Its like dining with the devil tbh. His players are usually more trouble than they are worth and unless they are at Madrid or Barca you pretty much have a ticking timebomb on your hands. I'm still observing this Renato wey we just buy. This is Bayern sha so Mendes better understand he cannot do anyhow

GBR1:

It could be or not. He was the best player in the Ukrainian league before heading to Dortmund but Klopp just couldn't get him to work and he spent some valuable time being injured. It's all subjective and debatable.
I don't think Klopp was the one making him miss those one on ones that earned him the name Missitaryan. He was the architect of his own misfortune or maybe he was just slow at adjusting. Douglas Costa also came from Ukraine

GBR1:

He's in the last year of his contract and wants to move. If Dortmund plays hardball and refuses to sell at a decent, he could sign a pre-contract with another club in January and leave at the end of the season with Dortmund getting nothing. Another thing is not all players are professional like Lewandoski who is like a modern day mercenary and could still deliver on the pitch with issues like that hanging in air during his last season at Dortmund and Mikhi seems to be very sensitive and i doubt he would deliver a respectable level of performance if he doesn't get his wish move. It's not looking very good for Dortmund here and that's why anything above 30 is paying over the odds but i won't be surprised if United get ripped off.
Dortmund are flush with cash. Most of their signings have been cheap and at a bargain. If keeping Mikhi for another season would help them qualify then so be it. If not they at least make a statement. Anything less than €30m is an insult as they might still need to spend exactly that to get a ready made replacement either way
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Neuer - Hector, Höwedes, Hummels, Khedira, Özil, Draxler, Müller, Boateng, Kroos, Götze
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
A40:
Neuer - Hector,
Höwedes, Hummels, Khedira, Özil,
Draxler, Müller, Boateng, Kroos, Götze
and this bunch of stars ended up not defeating an ordinary Poland
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
sleekdot:
Good win

Typical German performance in tournament

WIn first game

Struggle in second game and lose point or narrow win

3rd game win

My main handle was banned

predicted correctly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Jerome Boateng Another solid showing against his Bayern Munich teammate Lewandowski. Only a booking marred his night. 7/10

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/germany-vs-poland-player-ratings-did-anyone-shine-in-the-first-stalemate-of-euro-2016-a7086541.html

Jerome Boateng - 7 No acrobatic goal-line clearances were needed tonight but Boateng was once again imperious. Comfortable with the ball at his feet and dominant in the air, the impressive defender notably stepped up with expert timing to play Lewandowski offside when he looked to be through on goal before denying the same man with a no-holds-barred block in the second half.

http://www.squawka.com/news/player-ratings-germany-0-0-poland-world-champions-stutter-in-race-to-finish-top-of-group-c/699105#!squawka-gallery-1/699142/2/BoatengGERPOL.jpg

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:11am On Jun 17, 2016
The TANK

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:16am On Jun 17, 2016
lekkie073:
and this bunch of stars ended up not defeating an ordinary Poland
Poland ordinary? OK. Maybe you would show me the team in these Euros that came to count bridge

Portugal drew with a country with lower population than Abule Egba and you are calling a team ordinary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.