Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076253 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Diademk07: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2016
sleekdot:
Jerome Boateng Another solid showing against his Bayern Munich teammate Lewandowski. Only a booking marred his night. 7/10

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/germany-vs-poland-player-ratings-did-anyone-shine-in-the-first-stalemate-of-euro-2016-a7086541.html

Jerome Boateng - 7 No acrobatic goal-line clearances were needed tonight but Boateng was once again imperious. Comfortable with the ball at his feet and dominant in the air, the impressive defender notably stepped up with expert timing to play Lewandowski offside when he looked to be through on goal before denying the same man with a no-holds-barred block in the second half.

http://www.squawka.com/news/player-ratings-germany-0-0-poland-world-champions-stutter-in-race-to-finish-top-of-group-c/699105#!squawka-gallery-1/699142/2/BoatengGERPOL.jpg

Both Hummel and Boateng lacked understanding though. It was like 2 strangers put together, which should be worrying enough for Bayern. Millik could hve had an hatrick against them if he wasn't atrocious infront of goal.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Diademk07:

Both Hummel and Boateng lacked understanding though. It was like 2 strangers put together, which should be worrying enough for Bayern. Millik could hve had an hatrick against them if he wasn't atrocious infront of goal.

The two neighbours obviously fixed that match . Even that boateng block was suspicious, as lewandowski was literally waiting for his leg . The teams knew what they were doing . Goetze , lewandowski, milik should be investigated .

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2016
A40:

Its like dining with the devil tbh. His players are usually more trouble than they are worth and unless they are at Madrid or Barca you pretty much have a ticking timebomb on your hands. I'm still observing this Renato wey we just buy. This is Bayern sha so Mendes better understand he cannot do anyhow
These agents do their job well obviously. There's a reason most top players have them as agents.

I don't think Klopp was the one making him miss those one on ones that earned him the name Missitaryan. He was the architect of his own misfortune or maybe he was just slow at adjusting. Douglas Costa also came from Ukraine
He had a decent first season but the 2nd was quite poor (Dortmund season was quite bad) and the 3rd excellent. That's what I meant by saying he hasn't been entirely poor.

Dortmund are flush with cash. Most of their signings have been cheap and at a bargain. If keeping Mikhi for another season would help them qualify then so be it. If not they at least make a statement. Anything less than €30m is an insult as they might still need to spend exactly that to get a ready made replacement either way
Keeping Mikhi would help them qualify for what? I hope you don't mean champions league as they have one tied up for next year because I don't any serious Bundesliga team displacing them from the 2nd position. Losing Mikhi might be a loss but it's quite negligible in the scheme of things and I know they'll snap a replacement for him in no time or maybe they even one already in Dembele or mor though it remains to be seen. The challenge should be finishing first against Bayern and doing well in Europe. Less than €30 is not an insult for a player on the last year of his contract knowing they could lose the player for free (even to Bayern) and get nothing next season and they'll have an unhappy player on their hands who most likely won't perform going by history of his sensitivity and temperament. It's gonna be lose lose for Dortmund here. United like throwing cash away but there's a reason we bidded that low and it was spot on.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
GBR1:
These agents do their job well obviously. There's a reason most top players have them as agents.
Not really about the agents its about the player. A lot of Mendes's clients are overpriced without them necessarily delivering the goods

GBR1:

He had a decent first season but the 2nd was quite poor (Dortmund season was quite bad) and the 3rd excellent. That's what I meant by saying he hasn't been entirely poor.
I can't give him higher than 50% he's not set the league on fire till this year

GBR1:

Keeping Mikhi would help them qualify for what? I hope you don't mean champions league as they have one tied up for next year because I don't any serious Bundesliga team displacing them from the 2nd position. Losing Mikhi might be a loss but it's quite negligible in the scheme of things and I know they'll snap a replacement for him in no time or maybe they even one already in Dembele or mor though it remains to be seen. The challenge should be finishing first against Bayern and doing well in Europe.
You are really underrating the chasing pack. Schalke, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg and Gladbach.

The loss of Mkhitaryan their highest assist provider would be negligible? Even after losing Hummels and Guendogan? You think Aubameyang will not follow? Wolfsburg lost just De Bruyne and see where they ended

So it is Dembele, Bartra or Mor from Danish League that would help them compete with Bayern. Even Simeone cannot do that

GBR1:

Less than €30 is not an insult for a player on the last year of his contract knowing they could lose the player for free (even to Bayern) and get nothing next season and they'll have an unhappy player on their hands who most likely won't perform going by history of his sensitivity and temperament. It's gonna be lose lose for Dortmund here. United like throwing cash away but there's a reason we bidded that low and it was spot on.
Whatever they get would not be enough if they miss out on CL football. That extra season would give Mor and Dembele time to adapt instead of being thrown straight into the fire

If he chooses to be unhappy that is his problem. It just shows he is a poor professional and he would look bad to his prospective employers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
A40:

Not really about the agents its about the player. A lot of Mendes's clients are overpriced without them necessarily delivering the goods

You are really underrating the chasing pack. Schalke, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg and Gladbach.

The loss of Mkhitaryan their highest assist provider would be negligible? Even after losing Hummels and Guendogan? You think Aubameyang will not follow? Wolfsburg lost just De Bruyne and see where they ended

So it is Dembele, Bartra or Mor from Danish League that would help them compete with Bayern. Even Simeone cannot do that

Whatever they get would not be enough if they miss out on CL football. That extra season would give Mor and Dembele time to adapt instead of being thrown straight into the fire

If he chooses to be unhappy that is his problem. It just shows he is a poor professional and he would look bad to his prospective employers
since they can afford to lose auba, then what makes losing mkhi a greater problem?

but when they lost goetze and lewa to bayern under 365 days e no affect dem
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
lekkie073:
since they can afford to lose auba, then what makes losing mkhi a greater problem?

but when they lost goetze and lewa to bayern under 365 days e no affect dem
They haven't lost Aubameyang yet and yes losing either one or both is a problem for Dortmund

Are you comparing losing Goetze and Lewa over 2 seasons to losing. Hummels, Guendogan, Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang in one transfer window
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
A40:

We all know this.

Fair enough and that should reflect on his price. He's a 27 player on the last year of his contract.

I'm not underrating any chasing pack. As it stands, some of those clubs have lost some of their best players and are bound to lose even more. Dortmund isn't gonna finish out of 4 that easily but even if they were to finish out of top 4, I don't see how much an unhappy Mikhi would do to change that. He's most likely never gonna replicate this performance again for Dortmund.

So you think it's right for Dortmund to deny Mikhi his dream move when they let Gundogan and Hummels leave? 2 German players who have stayed longer and are supposed to be more loyal compared to a foreigner in Mikhi who is Armenian? Did those players become too big for Dortmund too? What is the logic in that?
Dortmund are simply playing hardball here. You mean they are fine being Bayern's b1tch but would put up a fight because it's not Bayern but United? They are only playing hardball here insisting that's he's not going (until he gets sold) and don't wanna send a bad signal to other players.

Even when those top players did not leave, they weren't able to compete with Bayern. I admire Dortmund as a club but they'll never be able to compete with Bayern unless they improve their revenue and financial standings. They have a good scouting network, top notch football management etc but they can only win stuff or be successful when Bayern is in a bad spell or going through football troubles. That's simply not competition!

They are a feeder club currently and trying to be build up themselves. It's a cycle but a model that might be successful in the long run but would require a lot of time.

You are being naive here. It would be quite silly for Dortmund to throw €30-40 away by losing a player on a free because they are unsure they'll make CL football without him and I doubt it'll go that way. At best they get the money early and shop for a replacement who would slot in easily. They are very much capable in that way.

I doubt his prospective employers would care that much when they are gonna get him on a free and he could sign a pre contract as early as January. He's most likely not gonna leave the next club putting up a fight because he'll be old by then and this is his last big move and chance to earn a very good income compared to what he's getting now at Dortmund or what they could offer in his new contract. Players aren't fools, they wanna win stuff but also want to get paid very well. Dortmund cannot offer either consistently. At United now with Mourinho in charge, getting paid well is already guranteed(we can pay very good wages even Bayern can only dream of) and there's a very good chance of winning stuff too. That's why it's not so difficult to figure out why he wants to come to United.
Now thinking of this, Bayern could very well be in the mix and get him for free next season while they become stronger and weaken Dortmund who would receive no fee for him and I'm not in the slightest suprised you'd want things to end up that way. You are a Bayern fan after all.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
airmark:

[img]http:///media/6-14-2016/FVaOLZ.gif[/img]

If boatank was the one that did this, you guys might have called for ballon d' or to be handed to him. I have seen better saves from swift defenders stopping faster moving balls. Tell scott macgregor to watch more matches, best clearance ko , best forwarDANCE ni.

Lol. I see say no one tackle u again after this post. Mesef just dey wonder how anyone can think dat Boateng clearance is the best they've ever seen in football

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
GBR1:

Fair enough and that should reflect on his price. He's a 27 player on the last year of his contract.
That is up for the club to decide. The duration or his age is immaterial

GBR1:
I'm not underrating any chasing pack. As it stands, some of those clubs have lost some of their best players and are bound to lose even more. Dortmund isn't gonna finish out of 4 that easily but even if they were to finish out of top 4, I don't see how much an unhappy Mikhi would do to change that. He's most likely never gonna replicate this performance again for Dortmund.
None of them so far stands to lose 4 of their starters in one window. Gladbach has only lost Xhaka and were handsomely compensated for it, Leverkusen has not lost anyone, Dortmund has lost 2 already with potentially two to go. What a happy or unhappy Mikhi would do is moot. This is football not a marriage. He still has to play or not get paid

GBR1:
So you think it's right for Dortmund to deny Mikhi his dream move when they let Gundogan and Hummels leave? 2 German players who have stayed longer and are supposed to be more loyal compared to a foreigner in Mikhi who is Armenian? Did those players become too big for Dortmund too? What is the logic in that?
Dortmund are simply playing hardball here. You mean they are fine being Bayern's b1tch but would put up a fight because it's not Bayern but United? They are only playing hardball here insisting that's he's not going (until he gets sold) and don't wanna send a bad signal to other players.
What is this loyalty, dream club megedefegede you are on about? We paid Dortmund's fee for Hummels, almost 40m euros its not like we abducted him. You want to now underpay for their highest assist provider, the guy with the most assists in the league this last season. Una be osho free. Why not meet their valuation and stop whining about who is playing hardball as if they don't have the rights to do so. Didn't you pluck Kagawa for 17m while we paid 37 for Goetze? Did we complain?

GBR1:

Even when those top players did not leave, they weren't able to compete with Bayern. I admire Dortmund as a club but they'll never be able to compete with Bayern unless they improve their revenue and financial standings. They have a good scouting network, top notch football management etc but they can only win stuff or be successful when Bayern is in a bad spell or going through football troubles. That's simply not competition!
They competed last season. We only beat them on penalties in the cup and we were crowned Champions the penultimate week. They clearly made improvements from the previous season. Atletico cannot match Madrid or Barca's revenue either but they are still competing. With the windfall they have gotten from Hummels and permacrock Guendogan they should be able to compete if they are prudent. This has absolutely nothing to do with Bayern.

GBR1:
You are being naive here. It would be quite silly for Dortmund to throw €30-40 away by losing a player on a free because they are unsure they'll make CL football without him and I doubt it'll go that way. At best they get the money early and shop for a replacement who would slot in easily. They are very much capable in that way.
What is naive is expecting Dembele and some ninja from the Danish League to make up for Mikhi right off the bat. Besides their net spend is still very much in the green. If they hold on to Mikhi and perhaps Aubameyang they can compete in the league and make some noise in the CL. That also lets Dembele and Mor ease into the squad and don't have to handle so much pressure. They are not particularly cash strapped so if you are not ready to meet their valuation why not beat it and come back by January or so

GBR1:

I doubt his prospective employers would care that much when they are gonna get him on a free and he could sign a pre contract as early as January. He's most likely not gonna leave the next club putting up a fight because he'll be old by then and this is his last big move and chance to earn a very good income compared to what he's getting now at Dortmund or what they could offer in his new contract. Players aren't fools, they wanna win stuff but also want to get paid very well. Dortmund cannot offer either consistently. At United now with Mourinho in charge, getting paid well is already guranteed(we can pay very good wages even Bayern can only dream of) and there's a very good chance of winning stuff too. That's why it's not so difficult to figure out why he wants to come to United.
Now thinking of this, Bayern could very well be in the mix and get him for free next season while they become stronger and weaken Dortmund who would receive no fee for him and I'm not in the slightest suprised you'd want things to end up that way. You are a Bayern fan after all.
Its cool if they opt not to worry about that. What I don't get is your whining about their stance when you can easily meet up their valuation or keep it moving

Well since you have the financial muscle like you are bragging about here, Then pay up and cut the speech and Martin Luther chat.

The idea of Bayern being in for Missitaryan is clearly Burukutu induced grin grin. Show me one Bayern fan who is interested in him.

Mkhitaryan cry cry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol. I see say no one tackle u again after this post. Mesef just dey wonder how anyone can think dat Boateng clearance is the best they've ever seen in football

That's the bull sh1ts some people bring here and paint in glowing colours. If the person that said it was the best clearance ever is a f00l, the person that quoted him dancing galala, does not deserve oxygen. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:26am On Jun 19, 2016
airmark:

That's the bull sh1ts some people bring here and paint in glowing colours. If the person that said it was the best clearance ever is a f00l, the person that quoted him dancing galala, does not deserve oxygen. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chisos!!! shocked shocked shocked

Bet y? Why are you wicked like this?? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2016
Airmark da digger aka da tormentor.

I sure say sleekdot and A40 go they curse the day you discovered Bayern thread cheesy

Even da coogs(RIP) go still they rain curses at you,just so you disappear like "the fart of a leprous witch".
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2016
Teacher : Children, What do you want to become in future?

Tola : I want to practice as a lawyer

Chidi : My Ambition is to become an Engineer

[size=14pt]Ramuzaki/Akpa-Amu 40 : We want to sleep with Boateng!![/size]

Nawa ohh.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dadehmola:
Teacher : Children, What do you want to become in future?

Tola : I want to practice as a lawyer

Chidi : My Ambition is to become an Engineer

[size=14pt]Ramuzaki/Akpa-Amu 40 : We want to sleep with Boateng!![/size]

Nawa ohh.. undecided
Chale shey this your stewpidity no dey get public holiday? Or is this supposed to make people laugh?

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
A40:

Chale shey this your stewpidity no dey get public holiday? Or is this supposed to make people laugh?

I dey wonder o. Like is it supposed to be funny or make people laugh?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Oponu afoju, did you see any emoticon of laughter in his comment? undecided Even if your foolish pikin no get sense, must you tow along?

Meanwhile, did you see how another useless burnthisleaguedown player (Alaba) was useless for his team yesterday?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pataki:
Oponu afoju, did you see any emoticon of laughter in his comment? undecided Even if your foolish pikin no get sense, must you tow along?

Meanwhile, did you see how another useless burnthisleaguedown player (Alaba) was useless for his team yesterday?

Oponu afofungbemu. What is the purpose of the post or what information was shared dindinrin

We saw how useless EPL tools like Fuchs and Arnautovic did in the game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Oponu afofungbemu. What is the purpose of the post or what information was shared dindinrin

We saw how useless EPL tools like Fuchs and Arnautovic did in the game

Agba-ode ni e! The likes of Fuchs an EPL title winner did a brilliant job in holding down Rolando from scoring. While your useless Alaba was thrown out due to his uselessness and brainless way of playing football last night.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pataki:
Agba-ode ni e! The likes of Fuchs an EPL title winner did a brilliant job in holding down Rolando from scoring. While your useless Alaba was thrown out due to his uselessness and brainless way of playing football last night.

Oloorun atole ni e. Why didnt Fuchs stop a Bundesliga Adam Szalai from scoring vs Hungary.. Fuchs a bundesliga reject/dropout even led his defence to concede 2 goals against 2 Bundesliga players vs Hungary
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

With the abundance of technology and resources available to mankind I don't know how someone would allow his stewpidity continue to increase geometrically
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pataki:

Who asked this sodomite for his explanation? Abi why you dey use Fagdemola phallus to do Mic check?

You are a stewpid, old and frustrated egret anyways so I understand while banal megedefegede like this gets your juices flowing

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:46am On Jun 20, 2016
Pataki:

Chisos!!! shocked shocked shocked

Bet y? Why are you wicked like this?? grin

diggz:
Airmark da digger aka da tormentor.
I sure say sleekdot and A40 go they curse the day you discovered Bayern thread cheesy
Even da coogs(RIP) go still they rain curses at you,just so you disappear like "the fart of a leprous witch".

cry cry cry cry You guys are unfair to me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2016
A40:

Who asked this sodomite for his explanation? Abi why you dey use Fagdemola phallus to do Mic check?

You are a stewpid, old and frustrated egret anyways so I understand while banal megedefegede like this gets your juices flowing

How rich! grin Coming from a certified olodo mongrel like you who is well known by all on this board to enjoying ramuzaki's schlong as his feeding bottle.

Gerrout from my face you rancid dog, before I make you start your idiotic lamentations of missing Mohammed Ali on this board again!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pataki:

How rich! grin Coming from a certified olodo mongrel like you who is well known by all on this board to enjoying ramuzaki's schlong as his feeding bottle.

Gerrout from my face you rancid dog, before I make you start your idiotic lamentations of missing Mohammed Ali on this board again!
Lmao at this frustrated old yob and cyber nuisance. You have been reduced to following my excreta from thread to thread like the natural born Elede you are. I don't blame you though, therein lies the nutrients necessary to sustain your pathetic existence

Mor0nic salsa dancing maricon. Keep displaying your idiocy for all to see

Mid-life crisis suffering mofo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
A40:

[s]Lmao at this frustrated old yob and cyber nuisance. You have been reduced to following my excreta from thread to thread like the natural born Elede you are. I don't blame you though, therein lies the nutrients necessary to sustain your pathetic existence

Mor0nic salsa dancing maricon. Keep displaying your idiocy for all to see

Mid-life crisis suffering mofo[/s]

Mongrel, this is a very pathetic olodo-ish response.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
N. Ireland and Poland for Victories , my ticket no dey cut on Tuesday evening.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good half, very lively from Muller unlucky so far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pataki:

Mongrel, this is a very pathetic olodo-ish response.
Gbenu rirun sohun ke Phuck off! Attention seeking SWINE.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Who Mueller don offend. Twice he has hit the bar

We should be 5-nil up by now

Great to see Kimmich start too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
A40:

Gbenu rirun sohun ke Phuck off! Attention seeking SWINE.

Ode, who quoted who first? I was talking to your internet fada here, only for you to jump into my mention. Abirun omo oshi.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
Good half, very lively from Muller unlucky so far

Against a Northern Ireland? Oju o ti e sha! undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pataki:

Ode, who quoted who first? I was talking to your internet fada here, only for you to jump into my mention. Abirun omo oshi.
Shut up your preeq holster. Alakori oloriburuku omo iya aje. Ewu Gambia when would you start acting your age on this forum

Attention seeking SWINE

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.