Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084503 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:44am On Jun 04, 2016
A40:

Prove Hummels was an elite defender you were quoting megedefegede from whoscored. Onye nzuzu

Thats another word that has been giving you problems. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pataki:

The foolish being has no self worth. Lives on the internet and takes his idiotic glory from typing 'apoche cra cra', 'animasaun', 'pendejo', 'akindani', 'bilewu', 'eran ibiye', etc. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

His brain has been reprogrammed with those irritating reserved words. His types are found at the viewing center shouting ''IS A GOAL, IS A GOAL'' even when the ball is still somewhere around the central circle.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:10am On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

His brain has been reprogrammed with those irritating reserved words. His types are found at the viewing center shouting ''IS A GOAL, IS A GOAL'' even when the ball is still somewhere around the central circle.

grin grin grin

You don craze finish!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2016
na wao... bloodshed everywhere,even this hut of a thread isn't spared at all!!...grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai chai!! Osanobua!!

I yaff die! grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Griffon(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2016
Sodomy!

This isn't the activeness the pioneers of this thread were clamoring for. Slow your roll rival fans, slow. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are boring the crowd with your stewpidity. Prove Hummels eliteness for the season in review. Only mentally ill people can find this remotely amusing

We have now established that makeshift and elite are two words you clearly don't understand. Jelosinmi product

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin grin grin

Someone is pained!

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
"Jelosinmi product," is the new bark. grin

Allahu akbar! Aderupoko-40 is alive. I don dey fear say, de guy don pokunso for almost 3 days now.

Aderupoko-40, the ELITE dog, welcome back jare. No mind airmark, na agbaya. grin

9 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dadehmola:
grin grin grin

Someone is pained!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pataki:
Allahu akbar! Aderupoko-40 is alive. I don dey fear say, de guy don pokunso for almost 3 days now.
Aderupoko-40, the ELITE dog, welcome back jare. No mind airmark, na agbaya. grin

grin grin grin

I could nt sleep on time yesternight when i could nt see his apoche cracra comments. I was busy praying for forgiveness cos i also thought along that line of yours. Thank God he is alive. But pataki you are wicked, you were always supplying the fuel to the fire in large quantity. But let's see if aderupoko will minimise his apoche cracra posts. You really tamed him. A40 my guy happy sunday , dont mind pataki jare, he is a rusida somebody.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by footreja: 12:01am On Jun 06, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is wickedness , haba !!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rode is a Dortmund player

Wish him the best except when playing Bayern

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pataki:
See the ediot taking pleasure in so-called feedback and pleasure over his pathetic and idiotic ramblings that he calls insults over the internet.
The foolish being has no self worth. Lives on the internet and takes his idiotic glory from typing 'apoche cra cra', 'animasaun', 'pendejo', 'akindani', 'bilewu', 'eran ibiye', etc. grin
For hours now, the glorified idiot cannot make mention to anything intellectual he has contributed or even helped someone with out there via this forum for almost 10 years of his cyber existence. Pathetic disgrace of a human dog! Omo Alakisa-40! grin
O Gbe Ko ta

What is the meaning of this neurotic megedefegede that you keep regurgitating like a famished ruminant?? May sorrow and poverty continue to asphyxiate your household and that of your generations unborn for this weak and poorly thought out response. An Ekpan fly would do better. Ori e bi agbon Seme, when will you put it to profitable use? May you continue to carry all of life's frustrations like you used to do as an Omolanke that year

So it is screaming words like Ajakaja, Alakisa, Ramuzaki, Aderupoko and other banal bullcrap that your Jezebel animashaun mother used to call her numerous lovers in the past that highlight your intellectual prowess? Olofo ni e Sir

Scattered claims of posting on religious, politics, travel forums is now your proof of intellectual contribution. Lmao at this delusional batty boi. Go and read my previous response and stop asking me stewpid questions you blind dingbat.

Its crazy that someone that calls himself "Pataki" on a faceless forum is questioning my self worth. Lmaoo what a skrep!! You are the most insecure attention seeking wh0re in the history of this forum. Midlife crisis suffering mental midget. You think you can pull a Jon Snow. O ma ya e ni photo. I will re-slaughter you and reunite you with your comrades wey dey roam about for Lafenwa.

You are lucky Ali's death still has me in a sober mood make I no unleash more nukes on your psyche.

Dendemoron

Pataki:

E no go better for mid-life crisis. See as you just dey phool yourself
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

I could nt sleep on time yesternight when i could nt see his apoche cracra comments. I was busy praying for forgiveness cos i also thought along that line of yours. Thank God he is alive. But pataki you are wicked, you were always supplying the fuel to the fire in large quantity. But let's see if aderupoko will minimise his apoche cracra posts. You really tamed him. A40 my guy happy sunday , dont mind pataki jare, he is a rusida somebody.
Adaniduro onigbese. Apoche cra cra in Chief. I dey gidigba always ready to b!tchslap you phaggots at the drop of a dime.

Show us proof of Hummels eliteness for the season 2014/2015 emi o ra ye ejo wewe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin
He don dey blame Ali death as the reason for the numerous strokes when he don receive for he skull in the past few days??

Pant-hanky and Airfart, God no go forgive Una oooo grin
See as Una make person pikin miserable grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
PietroRico:
grin grin
He don dey blame Ali death as the reason for the numerous strokes when he don receive for he skull in the past few days??

As usual displaying your illiteracy and inability to understand simple English. Peruse my post and check your reply and really gasp in awe at the senselessness of your response

This your obsession is strong ooh. Over 2 years now. What do you beeches want from a nigga

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
raumdeuter:
Rode is a Dortmund player

Wish him the best except when playing Bayern

Cheap and very sensible replacement for Gundogan. A real steal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Aderupoko-40 was spotted and revived at Gbogbi Hospital! See omo-Alakisa on snapchat. grin

That boy has an excellent efficiency in idiocy.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Bild | Rummenigge met Benatia's agent and told him that the Moroccan defender should look for a new club

Pataki:

Aderupoko-40 was spotted and revived at Gbogbi Hospital! See omo-Alakisa on snapchat. grin

Dendemoron. Accept your L and stop inundating us with your stewpidity

Yin and Yang of oponucracy. Awon apa meji

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:51am On Jun 07, 2016
I hope we can get good money from Benatia, We should shop him to EPL where they have maga money not Serie A wey dem go dey price am like tomato
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:58am On Jun 07, 2016
PietroRico:
grin grin

cheesy cheesy :Dwho is airfart again ooo? apoche crara like you cheesy

Pataki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2016
PietroRico:
grin grin

grin grin grin Abeg if you know any of him ''molebi'', tell dem to come and take care of this their olodo pikin oh. grin grin grin

Aderupoko-40 claiming Ali's death dey worry am. grin

Walai, this forum get orisirisi people no be small! cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy :Dwho is airfart again ooo? apoche crara like you cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pataki:

grin grin grin Abeg if you know any of him ''molebi'', tell dem to come and take care of this their olodo pikin oh. grin grin grin
Walai, this forum get orisirisi people no be small!
cheesy
grin grin

Make una fear God o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
A40 how far na?.... I just say make i hail you small! cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
A40:

You are lucky Ali's death still has me in a sober mood make I no unleash more nukes on your psyche.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3808455_img20160607002340_jpegda45ee513547cca6c818b34dc7649b1d

LOL! Aderupoko-40, my guy! You keep turning yourself into the butt of several ridicules and amusement park here. Stick with your foolish ''apoche cra cra'', ''pendejo'', ''bilewu'', ''akindani'', ''animashaun'', etc.

Americana jalingo oshi. grin

Go and recover first. Sir Pataki will be here to flog your imbecilé head again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pataki:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3808455_img20160607002340_jpegda45ee513547cca6c818b34dc7649b1d

LOL! Aderupoko-40, my guy! You keep turning yourself into the butt of several ridicules and amusement park here. Stick with your foolish ''apoche cra cra'', ''pendejo'', ''bilewu'', ''akindani'', ''animashaun'', etc.

Americana jalingo oshi. grin

Go and recover first. Sir Pataki will be here to flog your imbecilé head again.
Is that all your agbon seme head can conjure? What a pity!

Ase bintin l'ogbon e. O ma fi irun funfun ji ya. Oloshious nuisance

You can no longer bear the blunt force trauma I have been delivering to your psyche. Unfortunate beast of sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pataki:

Walai, this forum get orisirisi people no be small! cheesy
How can a salsa dancing phaggot like you appreciate greatness with your two left feet.

You think its your role model Denrele we are talking about here.

Drag Queen oshi. No go treat your midlife crisis and keep getting bastardized on a forum by ninjas almost half your age. Omugo

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
A new Bundesliga TV deal was announced today 1.1billion per season

The Bundesliga is set to earn a record sum of 4.64 billion euros over four years. The ground-breaking television rights deal will come into affect from the 2017/18 season and is valid until the 2020/21 campaign.

http://www.dw.com/en/new-bundesliga-television-deal-worth-464-billion-euros/a-19318613
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
LÖW CALLS UP TAH TO REPLACE RÜDIGER

The Germany EURO 2016 squad is once again made up of 23 players. National coach Joachim Löw has called up Jonathan Tah for the tournament in France. The centre back from Bayer Leverkusen will replace Antonio Rüdiger from AS Roma, who tore a cruciate ligament on Tuesday during open training, and will therefore miss out on EURO 2016.

After appointing the 20-year-old Tah, who made his only ever appearance for Germany in a 3-2 defeat against England on 26th March, the German squad will be the youngest at the tournament. With an average age of 25.81, the 23 national players are slightly younger than the England squad (25.84).

http://www.dfb.de/en/news/detail/loew-calls-up-tah-to-replace-ruediger-147692/
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Euros tomorrow
Who you got for the National Mannschaft starting XI

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.