Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072400 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2016
A40:

Apoche cra cra don start senseless talk again

[s]Lahm, Kimmich, Müller were also regulars that did not start. Some rotation was obviously going on, a fact that flew over the agbon seme head of our resident apoche cra cra

I hope you have seen another game where Javi is starting at CB even with a CB available. Its not that season will end now and you would begin to inundate us with your usual m0ronic apoche cra cra analysis.[/s]

muller, lahm and boathand have something in common this season ----- Inconsistency. Despite that, muller and kimmich later played unlike boathand who was left on the bench with tired-legged lahm. Games against frankfurt and athletico made ancelotti to be sceptical of the halleluyah-shouting defender. Coach could nt risk the two defenders against monchegladyansh that went to win an away match in ucl. Ancelotti did the right thing and got the result, clean sheet. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ode, Javi started at CB for bayern because of boathand's frailty. By january i know ancelotti will scout for a CB to pair hummels for a better defence. Both boathand and javi are just holding sway temporarily. I hope you know how miserable mascherano had been recently because of umtiti and pique's pairing. pique's injury was what gave mascherano's a call-back to the defence today. Thats what i was telling you long ago, umtiti has shown that a natural cb is different from a make-shift one. Bar any injuries to hummels, he will continue to be the one ancelotti will trust at the backline before january.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:41am On Oct 23, 2016
airmark:

muller, lahm and boathand have something in common this season ----- Inconsistency. Despite that, muller and kimmich later played unlike boathand who was left on the bench with tired-legged lahm. Games against frankfurt and athletico made ancelotti to be sceptical of the halleluyah-shouting defender. Coach could nt risk the two defenders against monchegladyansh that went to win an away match in ucl. Ancelotti did the right thing and got the result, clean sheet. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are extremely senseless. How often do you see coaches sub central defenders during a match barring injuries.

airmark:

Ode, Javi started at CB for bayern because of boathand's frailty. By january i know ancelotti will scout for a CB to pair hummels for a better defence. Both boathand and javi are just holding sway temporarily. I hope you know how miserable mascherano had been recently because of umtiti and pique's pairing. pique's injury was what gave mascherano's a call-back to the defence today. Thats what i was telling you long ago, umtiti has shown that a natural cb is different from a make-shift one. Bar any injuries to hummels, he will continue to be the one ancelotti will trust at the backline before january.
This is not your first m0ronic prediction that has gone wrong and it certainly wouldn't be your last. Based on your phoolish utterances last season Javi should have been rotting on the bench and we would have gotten a 'real' CB

I would be here to remind you again when your apoche cra cra prediction turns out wrong as always. Ancelotti didn't replace Boa and Javi in the summer it is in January he would do so. Lmaoo

Wait so you expected Barca to not gradually phase out a defender who turns 33 next year? Wawu! what an eediot!

Who prosecutes a season long campaign with just two CBs? If and when Umtiti or Pique starts dipping in performance and Mascherano starts I wonder what would come out of your fetid mouth

Form, injury, tactics keep players in and out of a squad over the course of a season but how can apoche cra cra understand this?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:12am On Oct 23, 2016
A40:

You are extremely senseless. How often do you see coaches sub central defenders during a match barring injuries.

Against athletico, anceloti removed boathand from the pitch after playing rubbish prostrating for griezmann, threw him to the bench. Boathand has every right to be threatened. I remember when hummels was signed the mumu said he still remained the leader in the defence. I dont know who honoured him with that. Gradually ancelotti is telling him the new leader has arrived. Hummels !!!

A40:

This is not your first m0ronic prediction that has gone wrong and it certainly wouldn't be your last. Based on your phoolish utterances last season Javi should have been rotting on the bench and we would have gotten a 'real' CB

Against psv can you tell me where javi played and the time he was brought in ? You even confirmed what i said last year. A real CB in hummels was bought, yes or no ? grin grin grin

A40:

Wait so you expected Barca to not gradually phase out a defender who turns 33 next year? Wawu! what an eediot!

This is not phasing out. How old was puyol when he left barca in 2014? 36 years. So what nonsense are you talking about? They have been buying cbs but none came out better to displace mascherano, especially due to injuries.

A40:

Who prosecutes a season long campaign with just two CBs? If and when Umtiti or Pique starts dipping in performance and Mascherano starts I wonder what would come out of your fetid mouth

[s]Form, injury, tactics keep players in and out of a squad over the course of a season but how can apoche cra cra understand this?[/s]

Mascherano's spell has got pique injured now , mumu like you will not understand why we technically see him as make-shift cb. When pique got injured in the match it was mathieu that was called on. All these would nt mean anything to you, until dayo comes to explain it to you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2016
#555 cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BarcaBlood: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2016
weedtaker:
#555 cool

BarcaBlood:

Kini big deal. Is it because it's page 555?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2016
airmark:

Against athletico, anceloti removed boathand from the pitch after playing rubbish prostrating for griezmann, threw him to the bench. Boathand has every right to be threatened. I remember when hummels was signed the mumu said he still remained the leader in the defence. I dont know who honoured him with that. Gradually ancelotti is telling him the new leader has arrived. Hummels !!!
Ode leleyi sha. Why not ask yourself why Hummels was on the bench to begin with? Afterall he played in Bayern's previous game at Hamburg. Boateng started the season injured and anyone watching his minutes can tell they are being managed. I would be wary of making senseless predictions in October

airmark:
Against psv can you tell me where javi played and the time he was brought in ? You even confirmed what i said last year. A real CB in hummels was bought, yes or no ? grin grin grin
Ahh. This is why I call you OGOchukwu, omOGO. OGOnma. With Hummels and Boateng on the pitch where is Javi supposed to play nitori Olorun?

World cup winning CB partnership that is benching even the most expensive defender in the history of your Bobriskyy's useless club. Which defender in that your useless Chelsea would not be moved to accommodate Boateng and Hummels.

Captain Obvious. You would soon tell us water is wet. After playing Kimmich and Alaba at CB for a significant period last season. After selling Benatia why won't we buy a CB. The question is where has Javi spent majority of this season despite your earlier phoolish predictions

airmark:

This is not phasing out. How old was puyol when he left barca in 2014? 36 years. So what nonsense are you talking about? They have been buying cbs but none came out better to displace mascherano, especially due to injuries.
You are a five star dense. Puyol left Barca in 2014. And? What is the correlation between when a player leaves a club and when they stop being a starter. When did Van Buyten leave Bayern? So when we bought Dante and Boateng someone needed to explain to you probably with braille cos you would have been too blind to see he was being phased out. When did Fletcher leave Man U? When did Diaby and Rosicky leave Arsenal?

Puyol that was already warming bench by 2011? Oh my God you are just too daft

No wonder you were phoolishly arguing with Barcelona on the position of their own player. Barca bought defenders yet Mascherano never left CB

airmark:

Mascherano's spell has got pique injured now , mumu like you will not understand why we technically see him as make-shift cb. When pique got injured in the match it was mathieu that was called on. All these would nt mean anything to you, until dayo comes to explain it to you. cheesy cheesy
Spell? When you are befuddled with your own stewpidity that is when you would start chatting metaphysical megedefegede. Mathieu was called? Why didn't Mathieu start yesterday? Tell us who partnered Umtiti in central defense. Akpasusu

Despite all your wailings about Busquets explain why Enrique has not deemed it fit to play Mascherano at DM? Umtiti is there now, Mathieu is there. Apoche cra cra tell us why Mascherano is still at CB
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
A40:

[s]Ode leleyi sha. Why not ask yourself why Hummels was on the bench to begin with? Afterall he played in Bayern's previous game at Hamburg. Boateng started the season injured and anyone watching his minutes can tell they are being managed. I would be wary of making senseless predictions in October

Ahh. This is why I call you OGOchukwu, omOGO. OGOnma. With Hummels and Boateng on the pitch where is Javi supposed to play nitori Olorun?

World cup winning CB partnership that is benching even the most expensive defender in the history of your Bobriskyy's useless club. Which defender in that your useless Chelsea would not be moved to accommodate Boateng and Hummels.

Captain Obvious. You would soon tell us water is wet. After playing Kimmich and Alaba at CB for a significant period last season. After selling Benatia why won't we buy a CB. The question is where has Javi spent majority of this season despite your earlier phoolish predictions

You are a five star dense. Puyol left Barca in 2014. And? What is the correlation between when a player leaves a club and when they stop being a starter. When did Van Buyten leave Bayern? So when we bought Dante and Boateng someone needed to explain to you probably with braille cos you would have been too blind to see he was being phased out. When did Fletcher leave Man U? When did Diaby and Rosicky leave Arsenal?[/s]

Puyol that was already warming bench by 2011? Oh my God you are just too daft

[s]No wonder you were phoolishly arguing with Barcelona on the position of their own player. Barca bought defenders yet Mascherano never left CB

Spell? When you are befuddled with your own stewpidity that is when you would start chatting metaphysical megedefegede. Mathieu was called? Why didn't Mathieu start yesterday? Tell us who partnered Umtiti in central defense. Akpasusu

Despite all your wailings about Busquets explain why Enrique has not deemed it fit to play Mascherano at DM? Umtiti is there now, Mathieu is there. Apoche cra cra tell us why Mascherano is still at CB[/s]

I have limited time to reply your rubbish post comprehensively. I will pick the holes and show you later in the day. The emboldened caught my eye. You really learnt a lot from your mentor dayo. He also argued same way as regards one bundesliga player who joined epl and started doing well, he said he was being benched in germany because he was so poor. After i showed him he was nt playing in germany because of injuries, he stopped telling that lie again. cheesy For your information, puyol missed some games from 2011 because of his injury problems. In fact he missed 22 games in 12/13 season not because he was a bad player. So dont equate puyol's situation then to mascherano's. It's reeks assail my nose. Go and learn new tricks from pa ramuzaki. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
airmark:

I have limited time to reply your rubbish post comprehensively. I will pick the holes and show you later in the day. The emboldened caught my eye. You really learnt a lot from your mentor dayo. He also argued same way as regards one bundesliga player who joined epl and started doing well, he said he was being benched in germany because he was so poor. After i showed him he was nt playing in germany because of injuries, he stopped telling that lie again. cheesy For your information, puyol missed some games from 2011 because of his injury problems. In fact he missed 22 games in 12/13 season not because he was a bad player. So dont equate puyol's situation then to mascherano's. It's reeks assail my nose. Go and learn new tricks from pa ramuzaki. grin grin grin
Limited time? You this nuisance. That's a massive oxymoron

Shut up your stewpid apoche cra cra mouth. I am ready to show you numerous games where a fit Puyol was on the bench and Mascherano was on the pitch.

Oponu. Even in the 2010/2011 CL Final Mascherano started and Puyol was on the bench

You are so phoolish. Which sensible club would not start planning for life after a 32/33 year old CB?

Don't deviate from the koko of the argument. Who paired Umtiti yesterday at CB?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
A40:

[s]Limited time? You this nuisance. That's a massive oxymoron

Shut up your stewpid apoche cra cra mouth. I am ready to show you numerous games where a fit Puyol was on the bench and Mascherano was on the pitch.

Oponu[/s]. Even in the 2010/2011 CL Final Mascherano started and Puyol was on the bench

[s]You are so phoolish. Which sensible club would not start planning for life after a 32/33 year old CB?

Don't deviate from the koko of the argument. Who paired Umtiti yesterday at CB?[/s]

You should count yourself lucky i am not that free to take you to the cleaners. Puyol had a severe knee injury and just returned to training few weeks to the ucl final and you expected coach to risk him ? You are very stvpid. In case you dont know see puyol injury period from january to april. In fact after that ucl final he was sidelined again for 74 days. Dont disgrace yourself this morning, call ramuzaki to meet me here later in the day. You are not informed.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
airmark:

You should count yourself lucky i am not that free to take you to the cleaners. Puyol had a severe knee injury and just returned to training few weeks to the ucl final and you expected coach to risk him ? You are very stvpid. In case you dont know see puyol injury period from january to april. In fact after that ucl final he was sidelined again for 74 days. Dont disgrace yourself this morning, call ramuzaki to meet me here later in the day. You are not informed.
Why do you always lie so phoolishly and without decorum? No brake, no jam, no sense. A joro jara joro

The same Puyol that played both legs against Madrid in the semis?
On the 27th of April and 3rd of May. Is who you are claiming just returned to training a few weeks to the Finals

I don't know the otumorkpo you consumed in your childhood that has affected your sanity

Who partnered Umtiti at CB yesterday you phoolish apoche cra cra? When I finish flogging that your agbon seme head with my customized koboko you would know who took who to the cleaners
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:57am On Oct 24, 2016
A40:

Why do you always lie so phoolishly and without decorum? No brake, no jam, no sense. A joro jara joro

On the 27th of April and 3rd of May. Is who you are claiming just returned to training a few weeks to the Finals

I don't know the otumorkpo you consumed in your childhood that has affected your sanity

Who partnered Umtiti at CB yesterday you phoolish apoche cra cra? When I finish flogging that your agbon seme head with my customized koboko you would know who took who to the cleaners

Airmark is a remarkable foool. He is the most ignorant idd1ot on this forum
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2016
A40:

The arguement was, why was puyol most times benched from 2011?. I told you it was injury-related but the foolishness in you would n't agree. Just as mascherano was called upon when puyol was having injury problems , after pique got injured against sevilla and mathiew was calamitous, mascherano was as usual called to pair umtiti. If this happenstances cant be logically analysed why mascherano is a make shift defender, then i cant help your dull brain.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apari rahmanzaki is still pained.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
airmark:

The arguement was, why was puyol most times benched from 2011?. I told you it was injury-related but the foolishness in you would n't agree. Just as mascherano was called upon when puyol was having injury problems , after pique got injured against sevilla and mathiew was calamitous, mascherano was as usual called to pair umtiti. If this happenstances cant be logically analysed why mascherano is a make shift defender, then i cant help your dull brain.
You are a certified asinwin. Why did you phoolishly lie that Puyol just returned to training on the eve of the final?

I have told you I would show you numerous instances where a fit Puyol was on the bench and Mascherano still started. That Final was a snippet. Puyol was being phased out.

Didn't I tell you earlier that injury, form and tactics largely determine lineups on any given day?

You are so phoolish! Who has sat on the bench more often between Mathieu and Mascherano since Mathieu arrived Barca

Ewu you are arguing with Barcelona and UEFA on their own player. I don't know who can cure you of this free madness
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

Apoche cra cra is a ret@rd. I'm still researching on how it is possible for one living organism to possess so much senselessness. He makes the most m0ronic and neurotic conclusions.
A player is no longer first choice due to poor form. The phool interpretes this to mean Masch is a makeshift, oya let him explain why Enrique has not moved him to DM the ewu don begin dey kalolo. Did Mathieu just arrive Barcelona abi was he in Panti when Mascherano was starting ahead of Mathieu?

I wonder what the idi0t would call Zambrotta if he saw him play. Makeshift Leftback or makeshift rightback

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
A40:

You are a certified asinwin. Why did you phoolishly lie that Puyol just returned to training on the eve of the final?

I have told you I would show you numerous instances where a fit Puyol was on the bench and Mascherano still started. That Final was a snippet. Puyol was being phased out.

Didn't I tell you earlier that injury, form and tactics largely determine lineups on any given day?

[s]You are so phoolish! Who has sat on the bench more often between Mathieu and Mascherano since Mathieu arrived Barca

Ewu you are arguing with Barcelona and UEFA on their own player. I don't know who can cure you of this free madness[/s]

grin grin
So you have been here all day. Now good of you, in puyol's case injury was solely responsible for missing games and sitting for mascherano. A fully fit puyol would not be benched for a makeshift defender during those years. Barcelona would nt joke with their top la masia products. Idiots like you would nt know the reason valdes and busquets could nt be dislodged despite their usual blunders on the pitch. Thank God you are starting to reason well. Now back to what we were arguing on, tell me how mascherano's sitting for umtiti and pique in last week's game, the same thing as puyol sitting for mascherano and pique in 2011 ucl final ?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
airmark:

grin grin
So you have been here all day. Now good of you, in puyol's case injury was solely responsible for missing games and sitting for mascherano. A fully fit puyol would not be benched for a makeshift defender during those years. Barcelona would nt joke with their top la masia products. Idiots like you would nt know the reason valdes and busquets could nt be dislodged despite their usual blunders on the pitch. Thank God you are starting to reason well. Now back to what we were arguing on, tell me how mascherano's sitting for umtiti and pique in last week's game, the same thing as puyol sitting for mascherano and pique in 2011 ucl final ?
You are a m0ron. Games yapa where Puyol was fully fit and sat on the bench for Mascherano. You better shut that your apoche cra cra mouth before I expose you to further ridicule

I told you injury, form and tactics determine a player's presence or absence from a team list to try and enlighten you and save you from your ignorance, but the minute Mascherano doesn't start its because he is makeshift. You are so daft and senseless you brought up Mathieu being selected ahead of Mascherano in the City game to prove a non existent point.

Pray tell in Barcelona's game vs Gladbach and Atletico this season who partnered Pique and who was on the bench?

Being a La Masia product does not guarantee anything you stewpid eediot. If you are there that means you are still contributing

Mascherano has started games ahead of Umtiti and especially Mathieu so for you to interprete that lone incident vs City so phoolishly is disappointing.

Dude why are you posting this apoche cra cra article. You claimed Puyol only returned to training on the eve of the CL Final. I showed you that he played both legs of the Semi final. Whether his knee was shredded is none of my business, its up to Sports science to determine how an athlete can play almost 180mins within a 6 day interval without knees

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Pataki:

See grammatical shakabula. What a daft goat. Of course, now I can understand why you and your fellow dog are battling for ramuzaki's nïpples. Idiotas!

Exactly why you are a fool, isn't it obvious it's a typographical error ? Another reason why U will forever wander in the shadows of A40 and Raum on this thread and every where else, Ram ! You and your compound problem be on Nairaland inflicting nuisance on people's intelligence, and your 'attention seeking' is a disorder cos u go to the extent of watching every game Bayern plays to prove a point, if u really do have a point you don't have to fight so much to be heard or appreciated, now you are dying to read another error so you can report it, the thing is, this time you are the slave and the slave master and sorry to tell u this, it has landed you in a state of oblivion, and you are not getting out of this goat

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:

Exactly why you are a fool, isn't it obvious it's a typographical error ? Another reason why I will forever wander in the shadows of A40 and Raum on this thread and anywhere else, Ram !

Is this a typo again?? grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Isntt it obvious ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
AdisaOwala:

What's the typo there?

The only thing that post is guilty of is heavy stanning.

This one pass groupie love...the nigga is an e-thot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:

Indent it obvious ?

Well I caught this one sha.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:

Isntt it obvious ?

And another one!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:

What's the typo there?

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist, e be like say na English be our padi's problem...

He clearly doesn't understand what he is typing.

I no wan believe say person go deliberately cast himself like that.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:

What's the typo there?

Fool, I really don't care, if you think it's not a typo error, go ahead and report to whoever is counting, I don't have to prove anything to you.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
AdisaOwala:

In the process of rushing to prove me wrong You just made yours ? What's a typo ? Olodo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
AdisaOwala:

In the process of rushing to prove me wrong You just made yours ? What's a typo ? Olodo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
AdisaOwala:
Nihilist, e be like say na English be our padi's problem...

He clearly doesn't understand what he is typing.

I no wan believe say person go deliberately cast himself like that.

Go school he no go, na shadow e dey find kiri... cheesy

The standard of Bayern posters has been historically high, this guy is on a one man mission to destroy their reputation from within...like a bavarian Chris Smalling.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Davidbanky:

Fool, I really don't care, if you think it's not a typo error, go ahead and report to whoever is counting, I don't have to prove anything to you.

Bro, I was actually pointing out that your homoerotic paean to your heroes was grammatically correct...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nihilist:

And another one!

Am sure you are still in 100level or battling jamb, mugu, do I look like I care ? My English is clear enough for you to notice the error in it and I think that's progress , what do you have next to spill johnbull ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.