Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075482 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Mentions: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
A40:
Why you no kuku swallow sniper as I talk say I never ready marry? Did you hear that I impregnated a woman and refused to take responsibility? You read a honest statement and mistook it for braggado? Chale you need deliverance! Phuck off my mentions you abominable cretin
you tool! You can call people names? Last time i slapped some knowledge into your ballon head, you ran to call the moderators

I wonder the deformed creature that sired you and the swine that harboured you for 9months

I dare you to mention me, common just try, be the man your father never was.

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Danhumprey: 5:29am On Aug 16, 2017
^^^^^^

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Danhumprey: 5:30am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin grin Mad Men plenty for this board
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Good morning Raumdeuter. Your President is showing his colours.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ibime:
Good morning Rumdeuter. Your President is showing his colours.

Trump has never hidden his support for the alt right. The difference between Republican and Democrats is that you see Republicans calling out Trump for it

When terrorists attack and Democratic leaders refuse to call them their name, radical islamic terrorist, We don't see any Democrat come out to condemn that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Trump has never hidden his support for the alt right. The difference between Republican and Democrats is that you see Republicans calling out Trump for it

When terrorists attack and Democratic leaders refuse to call them their name, radical islamic terrorist, We don't see any Democrat come out to condemn that

True talk, however as a black man, does Trump not make you extremely uncomfortable? These Nazi guys done gather blockos openly since Trump enter power.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ibime:
True talk, however as a black man, does Trump not make you extremely uncomfortable? These Nazi guys done gather blockos openly since Trump enter power.

Surely it makes me uncomfortable since a lot of the Nazi groups have become bolder likewise when the left soft stand on radical Islamic terror.

It makes me uncomfortable as a black man to drive a lonely country side cos some white groups might not like what you look like,
It also makes me think twice about going to public places with large gathering of people because that might be the target of terrorists.
Wait, even normal workplace Xmas parties like the one at San Bernadino might be a target.

The world is getting more insecure by the day.

One side is courting extreme right , one side is courting extreme left. The best place to be is a moderate Republican like Bush McCain, Romney and Ramdeuter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by JamiuOkola(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
A40:
. My country people I dey kampe like Obasanjo. I just take break ni as Confed cup end and no better sport to yarn about. Good looking out guys
Lies. Lies. Lies from the pits of hell!.
No be only break, na siesta. You better confess and explain what really went down in those 5 weeks you went missing. Opuro oshi.

This oloriburuku has clearly not learned his lesson. Running his blister-filled mouth again. Another one dey come your way, no worry. Omokomo ikeji aja.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
JamiuOkola:
Lies. Lies. Lies from the pits of hell!.
No be only break, na siesta. You better confess and explain what really went down in those 5 weeks you went missing. Opuro oshi.

This oloriburuku has clearly not learned his lesson. Running his blister-filled mouth again. Another one dey come your way, no worry. Omokomo ikeji aja.
LMFAO which asylum this cretin been escape from? Have I tortured your soul so badly you had to create multiple accounts to get at me

Identify yourself you God forsaken sodomite

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sule and Tolisso doing the bidness. I like what I'm seeing thus far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mentions:
you tool! You can call people names? Last time i slapped some knowledge into your ballon head, you ran to call the moderators

I wonder the deformed creature that sired you and the swine that harboured you for 9months

I dare you to mention me, common just try, be the man your father never was.
Call the moderators for a simple minded urchin like you? LMAO e ma gba mi ke!! Reveal your identity if them born you well you unfortunate son of a thousand fathers

Ko ni ragba fun gbogbo awon obi re. Eranwenwen

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:

Since a40 stated that he wasn't ready for any wedding, he prefers to spend fridays and saturdays at pekas, that was smart. Omo ronaldo, omo nintendo, selling dummy since time immemorial. Lola is all yours to p.imp. cool

Oshay uncle Davido just tell your black Caitlyn Jenner bae known as Pataki to drink water and mind his phuckin business

Shey you dey see as my boy Sule don dey disgrace you already? O ti mo meme

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
chic2pimp:

A40000000 My Man.

Haaaa nah wetin I tell the boyz be dat dem just no wan listen ni. Nah Glad to have you back. I don already chase you reach Lola's side sef grin.

As Ibime said make we celebrate first before we tell Pataki and Airmark cheesy grin
I no know wetin I do all these crazies bruhhh! Even new handles are being created to take shots at your boy. Truly many are mad but only a few are roaming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
2-0 first half.

Is it only me or anybody notice that ribery hardly pass or cross to Lewandoski? If this happen in Bayern games to come , Lewandoski might not score as much as he scores last season.

Between Alaba that could be of help sucks at crosses thses day.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Raining cats and dogs in Munich. Be like say I go catch this game later

BTW Sebastian Rudy is looking like a massive steal. Be like Renato Sanches bench go get seatbelt this year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
omotayos01:
2-0 first half.

Is it only me or anybody notice that ribery hardly pass or cross to Lewandoski? If this happen in Bayern games to come , Lewandoski might not score as much as he scores last season.

Between Alaba that could be of help sucks at crosses thses day.
One day we would still sit down and talk about what happened to Alaba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
A40:

Oshay uncle Davido just tell your black Caitlyn Jenner bae known as Pataki to drink water and mind his phuckin business

Shey you dey see as my boy Sule don dey disgrace you already? O ti mo meme

Sulemana playing against a team that conceded more than they scored last season? Against a team without the renowned bundesliga idol?

We will see him against teams with strikers.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
A40, immediately hummels left the pitch, leverkusen scored. Now we know who the pillar of bayern's defence, is. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
A40:

Sell him to us if you no like am again. Alabas mind is on playing midfield. He no send leftback again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
A40:

Don't know what happen to him. The nigga has regress a lot. This is not what he used to he under pep.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
A40:
Raining cats and dogs in Munich. Be like say I go catch this game later

BTW Sebastian Rudy is looking like a massive steal. Be like Renato Sanches bench go get seatbelt this year
Still observing the guy. When James and thiago returns, there is possibility that he will be drop to the bench unless we want to bench tolliso for him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by omotayos01(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:
A40, immediately hummels left the pitch, leverkusen scored. Now we know who the pillar of bayern's defence, is. cheesy
Hope it not boateng u want to blame for the goal. I might not b surprise sha if u say he is.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
omotayos01:

Hope it not boateng u want to blame for the goal. I might not b surprise sha if u say he is.

Who else if not Boateng
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by JamiuOkola(m): 2:32am On Aug 19, 2017
A40:

LMFAO which asylum this cretin been escape from? Have I tortured your soul so badly you had to create multiple accounts to get at me

Identify yourself you God forsaken sodomite
Kikikikiki!! Clap for ya self, well done!
Nice try, but nah I'm not taking off the mask yet. That's the thing with stepping on too many toes. You don't know who is after you and why. The foolish boy calls himself A40. A40 ko B29 ni.

Tell everybody why you went AWOL some weeks ago. Thunder fire you if you try lying again. Go on, we are listening.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:43am On Aug 19, 2017
omotayos01:

I never blamed boathand for another person's blunder. Unless there's nothing wrong in using hands to spike the ball in the box, in your eyes. May be i should blame azmoun for being too skillful for alagolo, during his disgraceful outing against the unknown irani.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
airmark:
At 3-0? You be proper strawman. Where was Hummels when them dey beat us properly for pre-season? No Sule cause goal?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
JamiuOkola:
Kikikikiki!! Clap for ya self, well done!
Nice try, but nah I'm not taking off the mask yet. That's the thing with stepping on too many toes. You don't know who is after you and why. The foolish boy calls himself A40. A40 ko B29 ni.

Tell everybody why you went AWOL some weeks ago. Thunder fire you if you try lying again. Go on, we are listening.
Lool my friend identify yourself or vamoose! I no get time for wastemen type like you. I don't care for the who, what or why you are after me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
omotayos01:

Still observing the guy. When James and thiago returns, there is possibility that he will be drop to the bench unless we want to bench tolliso for him
Rudy is the most crucial guy in that midfield for now so I go leave am there till e lose form
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Despite the win yesterday, we leaked too many chances that will be punished by other teams
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by JamiuOkola(m): 1:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Everyday a nigga tryna test me, everyday a nigga tryna end me. .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ibime:

Sell him to us if you no like am again. Alabas mind is on playing midfield. He no send leftback again.
I still like am but he just dey fumble lately. He is an average to mediocre midfielder at least based on wetin I don see am play for Austria

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.