Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075374 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

40 baba. You don go enter all those olosho for Naija finish. Hope dem no go quarantine you for airport when you dey return

All these your waka just carry money come oo

How the season wan be for Allianz
Lmaoo I'm not about that olosho life Baba! No implicate me oh! I have hung my boots. Anyway I'm cautiously optimistic. Our midfield is a real area of strength I hope we find a way to utilize. Looking around Europe Madrid is still the problem
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2017
A40:
Lmaoo I'm not about that olosho life Baba! No implicate me oh! I have hung my boots I'm cautiously optimistic. Our midfield is a real area of strength I hope we find a way to utilize. Looking around Europe Madrid is still the problem

Leave that thing boys sabi as dem dey arrange. nihilist wan enter naija for 3weeks, Ibime dey enter Gambia go nack steady even boys for here dey enter Dominican Rep go arrange mulattoes

Abi you don go codedly do traditional wedding? make Lola w no hear o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Leave that thing boys sabi as dem dey arrange. nihilist wan enter naija for 3weeks, Ibime dey enter Gambia go nack steady even boys for here dey enter Dominican Rep go arrange mulattoes

Lmaoo Nihilist na Spetsnaz for parole level I dey ajuwaya anywhere I see am. Girls kuku ready na me dey run for all types of wedding whether traditional or legal.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:31am On Aug 15, 2017
A40:
Bobrisky how did your gender reassignment go? I see you are back and even dumber than before. Eranwen

The stray dog aka Ajakaja40 is finally home. Your master ramuzaki has missed you for sure. At least, he knows how to blow your whistle back to this board. Apodacious being. I can see the ediot apari is also back clicking 'likes' on your post. Make una resume una e-fvcking as usual.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:34am On Aug 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

I agree with you on Madrid and Zidane, they are still favourites this season but I believe we are still the number 1 team that can stop them. Up till those red cards the game was very balanced and atimes looked like we are in control

We were the only team to take them to extra time without the ref madness with the Vidal red and those offside goals we could have knocked them out

Now to see what Hames brings to the team, till date I am not impressed but lets see
At least make he help us sell shirts men. He is a direct ninja and should be deadlier than Thiago behind the strikers. I'm expecting big things from Bayern this year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:40am On Aug 15, 2017
Pataki:

The stray dog aka Ajakaja40 is finally home. Your master ramuzaki has missed you for sure. At least, he knows how to blow your whistle back to this board. Apodacious being. I can see the ediot apari is also back clicking 'likes' on your post. Make una resume una e-fvcking as usual.

. Eranwen even your boy toy did not notice your absence! What a shame! Despite your oloshious bleating you can go a full year not posting anywhere and nobody even cares

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Pataki:

Gbam both of them have no shame. Dayo sometimes would log into his other monikers to click likes on his posts. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:20am On Aug 15, 2017
airmark:

Gbam both of them have no shame. Dayo sometimes would log into his other monikers to click likes on his posts. cheesy

Apari is dangerously stewpeed. When you start seeing strange usernames viewing this thread and not commenting, one should know those two e-lovers are back liking eachother's posts.

Utterly despicable souls.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:29am On Aug 15, 2017
A40:
. Eranwen even your boy toy did not notice your absence! What a shame! Despite your oloshious bleating you can go a full year not posting anywhere and nobody even cares

Unlike you, I am not despondent for attention. I dislike it. If you like search for 'Pataki' since the last time I posted on this forum, and see the no of mentions I got detailing my absence.

Every once in a while, we are saddled with the misfortune of an entertaining clownish dolt. You are the current clownish dolt on this board. Many have come and gone. Such as: 1025. Go and get a real life son. Make real friends, there is more to life than being a cyber slave-dog to Ramuzaki.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:35am On Aug 15, 2017
A40:
Girls kuku ready na me dey run for all types of wedding whether traditional or legal.

See this ediot. Responsible people are getting married, planning for family and a better future. This dolt is here acting 'hepopuray' for internet.

Keep on running abeg Ajakaja. At least, one lady somewhere is being spared of a raving ediotic lunatic.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:52am On Aug 15, 2017
Pataki:

See this ediot. Responsible people are getting married, planning for family and a better future. This dolt is here acting 'hepopuray' for internet.

Keep on running abeg Ajakaja. At least, one lady somewhere is being spared of a raving ediotic lunatic.
You must be a troglodyte! Any ewok can enter the nearest registry to get married! Kini big deal? What is the connection between that and the fact that you are well known for coming here to inundate us with your pointless and infantile booty chatter? What is your plan for the future besides dancing salsa,azonto and other stoopid gyrations your mates left behind in their youth

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Pataki:

Unlike you, I am not despondent for attention. I dislike it. If you like search for 'Pataki' since the last time I posted on this forum, and see the no of mentions I got detailing my absence.

Every once in a while, we are saddled with the misfortune of an entertaining clownish dolt. You are the current clownish dolt on this board. Many have come and gone. Such as: 1025. Go and get a real life son. Make real friends, there is more to life than being a cyber slave-dog to Ramuzaki.
You dislike attention but you call yourself Pataki on a faceless forum? Your ancestors traded your intelligence for a pot of egusi soup. What a stewpid old phool! You would be 45 years old by this time next year yet you exhibit all the traits of a teenage girl just experiencing menstruation. This born loser that goes to lap dance at clubs and is still at lines with kids half his age is giving advice? You are one confused moraphucka

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 2:09am On Aug 15, 2017
A40:
You must be a troglodyte! Any ewok can enter the nearest registry to get married! Kini big deal? What is the connection between that and the fact that you are well known for coming here to inundate us with your pointless and infantile booty chatter? What is your plan for the future besides dancing salsa,azonto and other stoopid gyrations your mates left behind in their youth

You have a lot of growing up to catch-up with son. And I will not falter in drumming the reality to you.

No one forced your hands to type that foolishness of running away from being a responsible man. At your age, making internet braggado about women flooding your arms, is extreme youthful foolishness. Grow up. The weeks you spent off the internet should have expanded your mind. Apparently NOT!

You stayed on the internet, you were foolish. You left the internet; upon returning, you are even more foolish! Are you saying, you are beyond redemption?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:10am On Aug 15, 2017
airmark:

Pataki:

Apari is dangerously stewpeed. When you start seeing strange usernames viewing this thread and not commenting, one should know those two e-lovers are back liking eachother's posts.

Utterly despicable souls.
The only thing I hate more than two fagg0ts are two Old fagg0ts. Just pree these crusty disgusting old bilewus the combined age of 91 fellating on each other like the Last Supper. May the Creator have mercy on your deviant souls

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Pataki:

You have a lot of growing up to catch-up with son. And I will not falter in drumming the reality to you.

No one forced your hands to type that foolishness of running away from being a responsible man. At your age, making internet braggado about women flooding your arms, is extreme youthful foolishness. Grow up. The weeks you spent off the internet should have expanded your mind. Apparently NOT!

You stayed on the internet, you were foolish. You left the internet; upon returning, you are even more foolish! Are you saying, you are beyond redemption?
Why you no kuku swallow sniper as I talk say I never ready marry? Did you hear that I impregnated a woman and refused to take responsibility? You read a honest statement and mistook it for braggado? Chale you need deliverance! Phuck off my mentions you abominable cretin

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Lmaooo so marriage is the most important sign of responsibility according to this brain dead kpoof known as Pataki. So Cristiano Ronaldo is not responsible? Them suppose empty all the contents of that your agbon seme head make them use am as ebo and put am for one orita meta

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 2:23am On Aug 15, 2017
A40:
You dislike attention but you call yourself Pataki on a faceless forum? Your ancestors traded your intelligence for a pot of egusi soup. What a stewpid old phool! You would be 45 years old by this time next year yet you exhibit all the traits of a teenage girl just experiencing menstruation. This born loser that goes to lap dance at clubs and is still at lines with kids half his age is giving advice? You are one confused moraphucka

Haha! You are baiting. I don't fall for such word gimmicks. I was crowned Pataki. A name well deserved. It does not imply I am asking for attention nor bask in the foolishness of a faceless forum mentions, which you felt was a massage on your childish ego.

Pataki at 45? Hahahaha. Thanks! Continue with the foolish guess work. Your lines are very lame. Did you watch your teenage sister experiencing her first menstruation? Or you are now experimenting with young teenage girls? The way you write, actually gives me concern that you reason like that covfefe orange buffoon in the White House. I won't bother with the other gobbledygook your foolish brain drove your tiny hands to type here.

Am out.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 2:31am On Aug 15, 2017
A40:
Lmaooo so marriage is the most important sign of responsibility according to this brain dead kpoof known as Pataki. So Cristiano Ronaldo is not responsible? Them suppose empty all the contents of that your agbon seme head make them use am as ebo and put am for one orita meta

See oponu again. So C. Ronaldo is also on the internet making braggado that he is running from wedding? Or your life is equal to Ronaldo's own? Is his money and your money on the same wavelength. Omo yi ma gor sha! No be me kuku force you to type what your foolish brain produced.

I never start with you. This time around, you go cry blood when I begin flog sense into your dull skulls. Your brain must be revived by fire by fury! One that this world has never seen before.

I dey go piss and sleep. 'Cass' ya later. cool

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Pataki:

Haha! You are baiting. I don't fall for such word gimmicks. I was crowned Pataki. A name well deserved. It does not imply I am asking for attention nor bask in the foolishness of a faceless forum mentions, which you felt was a massage on your childish ego.

Pataki at 45? Hahahaha. Thanks! Continue with the foolish guess work. Your lines are very lame. Did you watch your teenage sister experiencing her first menstruation? Or you are now experimenting with young teenage girls? The way you write, actually gives me concern that you reason like that covfefe orange buffoon in the White House. I won't bother with the other gobbledygook your foolish brain drove your tiny hands to type here.

Am out.
E say na crowned! Walahi John Stockton couldn't assist you. Nobody cares or asked for your banal explanations you insecure old phool. You have the self esteem of a morbidly obese woman yet you project Napoleonic tendencies. You are quite the paradox actually. . Epic fail! I don't even have a sister Anuofia! You must mistake me for one of those boys that got your animashaun neighborhood olosho sisters pregnant and refused to accept responsibility. . You phoolish inbred son of Sodom whose niece and nephew also call him dad. Old wasteman like you slipping underage boys and girls Molly Percocet. Better change your ways! Lmao if not for shame what else would make you deny your age. Asinwin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 2:55am On Aug 15, 2017
hahaha grin
omo e be like say boys go do "ultimate power" come back ni o.
A40 welcome back. Just back in time for what's cooking in the boxing/MMA world.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:01am On Aug 15, 2017
afrodoc2:
hahaha grin
omo e be like say boys go do "ultimate power" come back ni o.
A40 welcome back. Just back in time for what's cooking in the boxing/MMA world.
Omo you see wetin Bones do Cormier?That boy is the GOAT! Real cheeky calling out Brock too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Pataki:

See oponu again. So C. Ronaldo is also on the internet making braggado that he is running from wedding? Or your life is equal to Ronaldo's own? Is his money and your money on the same wavelength. Omo yi ma gor sha! No be me kuku force you to type what your foolish brain produced.

I never start with you. This time around, you go cry blood when I begin flog sense into your dull skulls. Your brain must be revived by fire by fury! One that this world has never seen before.

I dey go piss and sleep. 'Cass' ya later. cool

. Oloriburuku ma leleyi sha! Which of your elebolo sister I promise marriage wey you dey take panadol for other people headache? If person never wan marry how does that imply irresponsibility? Did I promise any of your phoolish sisters marriage? I regard the institution highly so not even the most idiotic rants of a mid life crisis suffering mofo like you would change that. Simple minded ewoks like you are why divorce is at an all time high. . . . Be my guest! No time have you dared your master and not ended up in ICU, questioning your sanity and knocking on Heaven's Door

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 5:17am On Aug 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2017
A40:
. Lmao wetin dey happen for Chelsea this season? I have been laughing like a lunatic just reading all the fights. You and Nihilist fight reminds me of that war between Chris Eubank and Nigel Benn

Oboy, Chelsea thread done turn to WWE. Everyday na Monday night raw. The Cobham Express ain't helping matters either cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pazienza(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

What should we hand to Arsenal? Another 5-1 drubbing?

Arsenal plays in a competitive league. Not a monotonous boring one.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2017
A40:
. My country people I dey kampe like Obasanjo. I just take break ni as Confed cup end and no better sport to yarn about. Good looking out guys

A40000000 My Man.

Haaaa nah wetin I tell the boyz be dat dem just no wan listen ni. Nah Glad to have you back. I don already chase you reach Lola's side sef grin.

As Ibime said make we celebrate first before we tell Pataki and Airmark cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2017
chic2pimp:

A40000000 My Man.

Haaaa nah wetin I tell the boyz be dat dem just no wan listen ni. Nah Glad to have you back. I don already chase you reach Lola's side sef grin.

As Ibime said make we celebrate first before we tell Pataki and Airmark cheesy grin

Since a40 stated that he wasn't ready for any wedding, he prefers to spend fridays and saturdays at pekas, that was smart. Omo ronaldo, omo nintendo, selling dummy since time immemorial. Lola is all yours to p.imp. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2017
airmark:

Since a40 stated that he wasn't ready for any wedding, he prefers to spend fridays and saturdays at pekas, that was smart. Omo ronaldo, omo nintendo, selling dummy since time immemorial. Lola is all yours to love-vendor. cool

Hehehehe grin una no even wait make we celebrate him return first abi?...Okay o kwantinuecheesy grin.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
pazienza:

Arsenal plays in a competitive league. Not a monotonous boring one.

Arsenal getting battered 5-1 everytime they face Bayern in a competitive game is already monotonous to everyone. No one wants to watch the gangbangg again thats why you are in Yorupa cup

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hehehehe grin una no even wait make we celebrate him return first abi?...Okay o kwantinuecheesy grin.

What's to celebrate in the olorigbeskere's return? He came back from God-knows-where to give lolawilliams a red card. May be na that one give am red card, we no know self.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
airmark:

What's to celebrate in the olorigbeskere's return? He came back from God-knows-where to give lolawilliams a red card. May be na that one give am red card, we no know self.

cheesy airmark.....u sha! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
diggz:

cheesy airmark.....u sha! grin

What i do, boss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: pkasso(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.