Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074676 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
I heard we wanted to pay Asensio's release clause abajo they quickly gave us Hames
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
A40:
I heard we wanted to pay Asensio's release clause abajo they quickly gave us Hames

Hehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
airmark:

Sulemana playing against a team that conceded more than they scored last season? Against a team without the renowned bundesliga idol?

We will see him against teams with strikers.

Idol ko aiyelala ni

No be the same Chicharito go on 3 months goal drought for Germany

By the way your best defender sees BOATANK as his Idol. What do you think about that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Walahi I would gladly pay, 80milla for him! That is a killer with end product not the Belgian Ikedia wey dem dey always hype
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2017
A40:

At 3-0? You be proper strawman. Where was Hummels when them dey beat us properly for pre-season? No Sule cause goal?

Ask your mentor, dayo, what preseason means. When it matters, the big boys show up. Nobody wants to die before season starts.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
A40:

Walahi I would gladly pay, 80milla for him! That is a killer with end product not the Belgian Ikedia wey dem dey always hype

Hehehehe..... Nah too dey show hin ikebe super dat one sabi.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mumu! Anyway back to the matter: Your best defender at Chelsea sees BOATANK as his Idol. What do you think about that?
airmark:

Ask your mentor, dayo, what preseason means. When it matters, the big boys show up. Nobody wants to die before season starts.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wetin be your prediction for the May weather/McGregor scam this Saturday?
chic2pimp:

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Draxler is available for €32m I'm surprised we are not making a play for him! Not that he is great but I still think he can do a job in the interim
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
chic2pimp:

People dey watch ball, na footballers' ikebe you dey focus on. Why not change your moniker to boy2knack?
Now, focus on the ball in the gif below. I believe the round object will not make you hard.

[img]http:///media/3-07-2016/asWcKJ.gif[/img]

A40:
Mumu! Anyway back to the matter: Your best defender at Chelsea sees BOATANK as his Idol. What do you think about that?

I don't know what you are talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
A40:

When u buy am finish, ur eye go clear, una talk pass ds about Renato and Douglas.

When Hazard was his age, he was doing wonders in a small Lille team, not Madrid.

At some point, you and Dayo were singing Eden's praises.

Na so una shout Pep like say na Jesus second coming, ordinary Everton and Stoke city dey flog am anyhow.

Airmark, how far jare, I send u mail yesterday, u see am? U know as e dey go na, no dull ur guy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
airmark:

People dey watch ball, na footballers' ikebe you dey focus on. Why not change your moniker to boy2knack?
Now, focus on the ball in the gif below. I believe the round object will not make you hard.

Why did Boateng jump like he was defending a free kick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
I didn't want Douglas at Bayern bro and as for Renato he is only 20 so chill! I also no get business with Pep however Asensio is a certified gee! No dey compare your two goals from open play in 5CL seasons Hazard to Asensio. Keke elemu no be keke marwa Igbo ogede no be Banana Island. Lille team in that weak French League? The way una dey shout I dey always laugh! How many Ligue 1 teams were making CL KO stage when Hazard was there? I saw some potential in Hazard honestly but at 27 he's shown to be a local champion
Chelseafan1:

When u buy am finish, ur eye go clear, una talk pass ds about Renato and Douglas.

When Hazard was his age, he was doing wonders in a small Lille team, not Madrid.

At some point, you and Dayo were singing Eden's praises.

Na so una shout Pep like say na Jesus second coming, ordinary Everton and Stoke city dey flog am anyhow.

Airmark, how far jare, I send u mail yesterday, u see am? U know as e dey go na, no dull ur guy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
How many goals does Hidden Hazard have from CL open play and how many goals does Asensio have

In the CL Asensio has more goals than Hidden Hazard from open play

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
A40:
I didn't want Douglas at Bayern bro and as for Renato he is only 20 so chill! I also no get business with Pep however Asensio is a certified gee! No dey compare your two goals from open play in 5CL seasons Hazard to Asensio. Keke elemu no be keke marwa Igbo ogede no be Banana Island. Lille team in that weak French League? The way una dey shout I dey always laugh! How many Ligue 1 teams were making CL KO stage when Hazard was there? I saw some potential in Hazard honestly but at 27 he's shown to be a local champion

He's 26, thank you sir.

Leave am for us like that. Ese gan.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Why did Boateng jump like he was defending a free kick

Raumdeuter and a40 said that's how they defend in germany. I never saw foolish defending by a defender in a top team, until that night i discovered boathand's. So appalling, neuer would have picked stone for the useless defender if the match was played at maracana ajegunle.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
airmark:

Raumdeuter and a40 said that's how they defend in germany. I never saw foolish defending by a defender in a top team, until that night i discovered boathand's. So appalling, neuer would have picked stone for the useless defender if the match was played at maracana ajegunle.
grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
airmark:

Lmaooo....Raumdeuter, see as Hazard yeye Boateng sef, Oga o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmaooo....Rumdeuter, see as Hazard yeye Boateng sef, Oga o
Make Hidden dey hug that "I yeye Boateng" trophy while Boatank shows his CL and world cup trophies won while on the field unlike John Terry

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Bia....u and airmark don collect that money on code abi....I want my share guy angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
diggz:

Bia....u and airmark don collect that money on code abi....I want my share guy angry

Which yeye share, after u wan spoil parole finish, u kon dey ask for share, no let me change am 4 u o cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Make Hidden dey hug that "I yeye Boateng" trophy while Boatank shows his CL and world cup trophies won while on the field unlike John Terry

Make De bruyne dey hug goals and assists make Hazard dey win trophies and individual awards.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Which yeye share, after u wan spoil parole finish, u kon dey ask for share, no let me change am 4 u o cheesy
L

Airmark make u wan this ur boi ooo cheesy my share!!! My share!!!! My share!!!!!!! angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
diggz:
L

Airmark make u wan this ur boi ooo cheesy my share!!! My share!!!! My share!!!!!!! angry

Mtcheww, u wey don fuvvk up lipsrsealed cry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
A40:
Wetin be your prediction for the May weather/McGregor scam this Saturday?

PRETTY BOY!....The only way Floyd looses this is if they decide to rig it. I fully expect Him to teach Conor a boxing lesson. If care is not taken, by Round 5 Conor might resort to using "Gidigbo" tactics
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
airmark:

Hehehehe grin cheesy......No worries I'm sure you'll get another set of gifs when Hazard finally decides to show up in the knockout stages of the CL.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
diggz:

Yeye person.

chic2pimp:

Hehehehe grin cheesy......No worries I'm sure you'll get another set of gifs when Hazard finally decides to show up in the knockout stages of the CL.

No problem, just stop monitoring his ikebe up and down. See how he treated bayern players like rags that night, the world is waiting:

[img]https:///media/11-10-2016/JIitxL.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
chic2pimp:

You go wait taya. 5 seasons of CL football and less goals from open play than Marcos Asensio
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
airmark:

Yeye person.

No problem, just stop monitoring his ikebe up and down. See how he treated bayern players like rags that night, the world is waiting:

[img]https:///media/11-10-2016/JIitxL.gif[/img]

Was that in the knockout stages of the CL?

raumdeuter:

You go wait taya. 5 seasons of CL football and less goals from open play than Marcos Asensio

If He does show up this season, then His case is definitely worse than I first thought.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
chic2pimp:

Was that in the knockout stages of the CL?

It was in a final match, watched throughout the world. After he governed the pitch that night, ribery hailed him to high heavens, and asked bayern to sign the jewel of inestimable value. He wrote off kevin debruyne and said hazard was the perfect player bayern needed.

Real recognized real.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:30am On Aug 23, 2017
New season. Not much difference. I no go lie that pre-season form had me worried a bit. I just dey pray make season start.

My expectations for this term are a bit lowered unlike in previous seasons. I have learned not to raise my hopes too high. It's a big season for Carlo and the boys and they know it. No excuses this time around. The minimum target for me is getting to the final of the CL and winning the league of Course. Anything less. . . I know some people are going to whine and cry about us winning the league for about the hundredth time but who cares? Haters gonna hate anyways.

The usual injury fest is on. The thing dey tire me sometimes. Good to see the new boys settling in well. The defence is a bit shaky but I expect things to get better when Neuer returns. I hear Thiago is also back in training. Not so much excited by Martinez's return. It's all good though. Dortmund have Started well as expected despite the talks surrounding Dembele. Hopefully they can push us all the way. God knows I don't want another stroll to the title. It's still early days yet but Leipzig are in for a reality check this season. Make dem just quickly ja for Europe. Schalke and Leverkusen are having a different look this season so we will just have to wait and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.