Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074760 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2017
pkasso:

Stop making it sound like the EPL is some kind of ultra-competitive league. Is this not the same league we are seeing Man City rack up cricket scores almost every weekend. Lewy would score goals anywhere. Be it in England or Italy.

If you ask them to name these "supposed" top defenders Kane faces week in week out in the League, they'll either start stammering or you'll start hearing names like Calamity Luiz and Shawcross.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
chic2pimp:

If you ask them to name these "supposed" top defenders Kane faces week in week out in the League, they'll either start stammering or you'll start hearing names like Calamity Luiz and Shawcross.

Did you see how the useless boathand sexually harassed that leipzig player to cause a penalty? Is it a must that every attacker must sodomise him at every opportunity? See how the rapist alagolo wanted to force a doggy style on this innocent leipzig player below:

[img]https:///media/10-26-2017/1nHPDY.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
airmark:

Ask yourself, why always boathand causing problems every time? Did you see that stupid marking he did again today?

All defenders make mistake, they are human not robots. Even Bonucci as good as He is has made a couple or more this season alone.

airmark:

The primary role of a defender is to defend well, not to be playing long passes like a midfielder.

And He does that to a very high standard. Worldcup winner, CL winner and one of the best defenders at the last Euros.

airmark:

Boathand is an overrated defender, i won't stop saying it. I just pray for chelsea - bayern fixture in ucl. I need to make a lot of hazard's gifs, off that match.

That overrated Defender wouldcwalk into any team in the premier league as I type. Hahaha grin grin no wahala Dayo sef go make hin own of Calamity Luiz

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
chic2pimp:

All defenders make mistake, they are human not robots. Even Bonucci as good as He is has made a couple or more this season alone.

And He does that to a very high standard. Worldcup winner, CL winner and one of the best defenders at the last Euros.

That overrated Defender wouldcwalk into any team in the premier league as I type. Hahaha grin grin no wahala Dayo sef go make hin own of Calamity Luiz

Excuses of bad workman. When a defender is known for his calamities, then it is abnormal. Defenders make mistakes, but it should not be basic ones, on a regular basis. When club president threatened to declare fatwa on boathand last season, some of us were not surprised.

Boathand cant displace anyone in spurs, chelsea and united's first 11 today . All those world club winner blablabla, means nothing, if you are being sodomised easily by juveniles like azmoun. He most times, looks like an idiot in 1v1.

A joke of a defender.

[img]https:///media/10-01-2017/D3UDwp.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2017
For clarity the defenders in Chelsea today are Rudiger Christensen Cahill and Luiz.

All of them will bow down at Boateng feet and pray to achieve half of what he has
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
The Boateng gif will be a top box office comedy skit though.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
ToyinDipo:
The Boateng gif will be a top box office comedy skit though.
WHo is the best defender in Man utd this season or since Vidic left? WHoever he is will pray to be half as good as Boatank
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHo is the best defender in Man utd this season or since Vidic left? WHoever he is will pray to be half as good as Boatank
Any gif to corroborate this cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Any gif to corroborate this cheesy

For sure. This is Bailey

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
airmark:

Excuses of bad workman. When a defender is known for his calamities, then it is abnormal. Defenders make mistakes, but it should not be basic ones, on a regular basis. When club president threatened to declare fatwa on boathand last season, some of us were not surprised.

Boathand cant displace anyone in spurs, chelsea and united's first 11 today . All those world club winner blablabla, means nothing, if you are being sodomised easily by juveniles like azmoun. He most times, looks like an idiot in 1v1.

A joke of a defender.

[img]https:///media/10-01-2017/D3UDwp.gif[/img]

No need to make excuses for Boateng. In the words of Clive, "Jerome Boateng has Reached the promiseland". The 29 year old has achieved all that his heart desires over a short space of time. If He were to hang up His boot tomorrow, He'll forever be refered to as "One of the greatest German defenders of all time" when His CV is read aloud.

Which useless defenders won't He displace at those aforementioned clubs? If He signs for any of those clubs, they'll happily send their okrika defenders out on loan. They'll even add Money as Jara sef.

Jerome "Nwa Ewu Oro" Boateng. Abeg Dayo gimme those giffs of Jerome sodomising all comers in the Worldcup finals.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

For sure. This is Bailey

Hilarious
Also, why is he wearing yellow instead of red
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
chic2pimp:
Abeg Dayo gimme those giffs of Jerome sodomising all comers in the Worldcup finals.

This is how to boss a world cup final

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Hilarious
Also, why is he wearing yellow instead of red

That is Man Utds best defender Bailey wey Torres dey use wipe floor anyhow. While he is on the floor I dey wonder what will be going on in his mind
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
APARI WEYREY RAMUZAKI AND COMAPANY, I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE TAKING GOOD CARE OF YOUR BIG DADDY AIRMARK? AND BTW HOW IS THE CO-EFFICIENT HUSTLE? wink wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

No need to make excuses for Boateng. In the words of Clive, "Jerome Boateng has Reached the promiseland". The 29 year old has achieved all that his heart desires over a short space of time. If He were to hang up His boot tomorrow, He'll forever be refered to as "One of the greatest German defenders of all time" when His CV is read aloud.

Which useless defenders won't He displace at those aforementioned clubs? If He signs for any of those clubs, they'll happily send their okrika defenders out on loan. They'll even add Money as Jara sef.

Jerome "Nwa Ewu Oro" Boateng. Abeg Dayo gimme those giffs of Jerome sodomising all comers in the Worldcup finals.

What concerns me with words from one clifford orji? Where have ronaldo and messi reached, if boathand has reached the promiseland?

What stops him from winning the world best player like cannavaro? What stops him from being in the fifa's team of the year, like the legends?
What stops him from being in the world cup all star team? What stops him from being among the best 10 in ballon d'or?

These are individual achievements that separate great players from good players.

Franz Beckenbauer will belch reading your piece.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
raumdeuter:
For clarity the defenders in Chelsea today are Rudiger Christensen Cahill and Luiz.

All of them will bow down at Boateng feet and pray to achieve half of what he has

Yes, they will pray for the luck he has, playing with the likes of neuer, hummels, lahm and other stars.

None of them has received severe warning openly, from their club president for playing rubbish consistently.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

For sure. This is Bailey

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

I though you said that if you have to tackle you have already made a mistake?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nihilist:

I though you said that if you have to tackle you have already made a mistake?

There are other ways Boateng could have won the balls back without tackles. Tackles are very risky and with proper positioning you wont need to tackle
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
airmark:
Yes, they will pray for the luck he has, playing with the likes of neuer, hummels, lahm and other stars.

None of them has received severe warning openly, from their club president for playing rubbish consistently.

He won the CL without Hummels, At the world cup finals he was the best on field player same with in the CL final

Rudiger is German and cant even break into the team, Davud Luiz has been described as a player controlled by a faulty playstation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

He won the CL without Hummels, At the world cup finals he was the best on field player same with in the CL final

Rudiger is German and cant even brak into the team

Your reliable whoscored not me, exposed your lie below.

Let him achieve individual feat of cannavaro, maldini, ramos,puyol, terry and co, not hiding under team's canopy.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
airmark:
Your reliable whoscored not me, exposed your lie below.

Let him achieve individual feat of cannavaro, maldini, ramos,puyol, terry and co, not hiding under team's canopy.

Dont be dumb, whoscored isnt the only site . I see as you pack Terry join better defenders

Canavaro- World cup winner while on the field
Maldini - CL winner while on the field
Ramos - CL and world cup winner while on the field
Puyol - CL and world cup winner while on the field

Fill in the gap for Terry

Below are Boatengs on the field verifiable action

Jérôme Boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from Messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
Jérôme Boateng was man of the match, Lionel Messi menaced the German defence and Philipp Lahm ran riot
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

for Germany there was Jérôme Boateng and Philipp Lahm – as they thwarted attack after attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10964539/World-Cup-2014-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-drives-Germany-to-victory-in-enthralling-final.html

Jerome Boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome Boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "Boateng was immense today."
http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

There are other ways Boateng could have won the balls back without tackles. Tackles are very risky and with proper positioning you wont need to tackle

Any professional footballer reading this will burst into laughter.

It's obvious you never wore a soccer boot to play competitive football match before. In a 2v1 situation, no matter how you position yourself, you may need a tackle to stop the 2nd man after receiving a through pass or wall pass.

You are a novice. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Dont be dumb, whoscored isnt the only site . I see as you pack Terry join better defenders
[s]
Canavaro- World cup winner while on the field
Maldini - CL winner while on the field
Ramos - CL and world cup winner while on the field
Puyol - CL and world cup winner while on the field

Fill in the gap for Terry

Below are Boatengs on the field verifiable action

Jérôme Boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from Messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
Jérôme Boateng was man of the match, Lionel Messi menaced the German defence and Philipp Lahm ran riot
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

for Germany there was Jérôme Boateng and Philipp Lahm – as they thwarted attack after attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10964539/World-Cup-2014-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-drives-Germany-to-victory-in-enthralling-final.html

Jerome Boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome Boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "Boateng was immense today."
http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068
[/s]

I will rather go with a site that works with stats that you had recommended earlier, not newspapers.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
airmark:

Any professional footballer reading this will burst into laughter.

It's obvious you never wore a soccer boot to play competitive football match before. In a 2v1 situation, no matter how you position yourself, you may need a tackle to stop the 2nd man after receiving a through pass or wall pass.

You are a novice. cheesy

Because this tool played on a monkey post sandy beach somewhere in Iyin-Ekiti, he has suddenly become an authority in football. Listen to Maldini one of the greatest defenders of all time

MALDINI: “If I have to make a tackle then I have already made a mistake.”

It’s a sentiment echoed by Bayern Munich and former Liverpool and Real Madrid holding midfielder Xabi Alonso.

He said: “I don’t think tackling is a quality. It is something you have to resort to, not a characteristic of your game.

“I can’t get into my head that football development would educate tackling as a quality, something to learn, to teach, a characteristic of your play.

How can that be a way of seeing the game? I just don’t understand football in those terms.

Tackling is a [last] resort, and you will need it, but it isn’t a quality to aspire to, a definition.

“It’s hard to change because it’s so rooted in the English football culture, but I don’t understand it.”

Well, Alonso’s way of thinking is definitely the way Maldini looked at the game.

The left-footed Italian went about playing the beautiful game as if it were a chess match — eyeing up his opponents and plotting their moves well before they happened.

His ability to be in the right place, at the right time is something lacking in the modern game.

For instance, the top defenders in the Premier League this season are averaging between four and five tackles per game — hardly massive numbers, but it’s nearly TEN times more than Maldini ever needed.

And look what he achieved in the game…

902 appearances for AC Milan, 126 international caps for Italy, five Champions League trophies, seven Serie A titles, five Super Cups, five Supercoppa Italiana and more personal gongs than you could shake a stick at.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
So who should be believe Maldini, Xabi Alonso or the foolish airmark
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
raumdeuter:
So who should be believe Maldini, Xabi Alonso or the foolish airmark

Oponu, so when you are playing against ronaldo, messi, hazard, neymar, don't tackle, just position yourself well like boathand against messi in ucl.

Guess who stopped messi with this clean tackle?

[img]https:///media/10-27-2017/w5cZAs.gif[/img]

cheesy Alonso.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
airmark:

What concerns me with words from one clifford orji? Where have ronaldo and messi reached, if boathand has reached the promiseland?

What stops him from winning the world best player like cannavaro? What stops him from being in the fifa's team of the year, like the legends?
What stops him from being in the world cup all star team? What stops him from being among the best 10 in ballon d'or?

These are individual achievements that separate great players from good players.

Franz Beckenbauer will belch reading your piece.

The Tank has reached the Promise land. He has achieved pretty much all He set out too when He started out as a young lad. European Champion, World Cup Winner, Numerous League Titles, all that His heart desires.

Talk of Misplaced priorities. Who top 10 epp? . We are talking of winning trophies as a Key member, you are telling about top 10. Top 10 ko Top 80 ni. In 30 years time when He is showing his kids and Grandkids his numerous medals, no one would even remember any top 5 list let alone top 10. Oya name the top 10 players from the Balon D'or 30 years ago without consulting Google?

In the words of the Great Sammer, Boateng is THE Complete Defender

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/complete-defender-boateng-worlds-best-claims-sammer&ved=0ahUKEwi09LzV6JHXAhWqDsAKHetmAo4QFghgMBE&usg=AOvVaw1kMWqIJSyTlOZtHhT12hqH

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
airmark:
Oponu, so when you are playing against ronaldo, messi, hazard, neymar, don't tackle, just position yourself well like boathand against messi in ucl.

Guess who stopped messi with this clean tackle?

[img]https:///media/10-27-2017/w5cZAs.gif[/img]

cheesy Alonso.

Alonso already addressed this issue but the illiterate you are cant understand

“I don’t think tackling is a quality. It is something you have to resort to, not a characteristic of your game.

“I can’t get into my head that football development would educate tackling as a quality, something to learn, to teach, a characteristic of your play.
How can that be a way of seeing the game? I just don’t understand football in those terms.
“Tackling is a [last] resort, and you will need it, but it isn’t a quality to aspire to
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

The Tank has reached the Promise land. He has achieved pretty much all He set out too when He started out as a young lad. European Champion, World Cup Winner, Numerous League Titles, all that His heart desires.

Talk of Misplaced priorities. Who top 10 epp? . We are talking of winning trophies as a Key member, you are telling about top 10. Top 10 ko Top 80 ni. In 30 years time when He is showing his kids and Grandkids his numerous medals, no one would even remember any top 5 list let alone top 10. Oya name the top 10 players from the Balon D'or 30 years ago without consulting Google?

In the words of the Great Sammer, Boateng is THE Complete Defender

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/complete-defender-boateng-worlds-best-claims-sammer&ved=0ahUKEwi09LzV6JHXAhWqDsAKHetmAo4QFghgMBE&usg=AOvVaw1kMWqIJSyTlOZtHhT12hqH

There are many players that won world cup and no one fvck with them years after. Despite not winning the world cup, Terry is head and shoulder above boathand in the hall of fame.

Not hiding under team's canopy. Will arbeloa rub shoulder with terry, because he won the world cup?

What distinguishes players ultimately, is their individual achievements, not team's. Boathand was not in world cup best 11, so wtf?

Oh, Sammer's world best defender. cheesy I remember the image below and the unanswered question.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Alonso already addressed this issue but the illiterate you are cant understand

“I don’t think tackling is a quality. It is something you have to resort to, not a characteristic of your game.

“Tackling is a [last] resort, and you will need it, but it isn’t a quality to aspire to

That was his view, before meeting messi. You should go and ask him now, if he won't laugh it off.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
airmark:

There are many players that won world cup and no one fvck with them years after. Despite not winning the world cup, Terry is head and shoulder above boathand in the hall of fame.

Not hiding under team's canopy. Will arbeloa rub shoulder with terry, because he won the world cup?

What distinguishes players ultimately, is their individual achievements, not team's. Boathand was not in world cup best 11, so wtf?

Oh, Sammer's world best defender. cheesy I remember the image below and the unanswered question.

How many minutes did Arbeloa play in the world cup final or any of the CL final. Arbeloa just like Terry was a no show in the final and just collected the medal

Boateng was a key member of the world cup winning team and MOTM in the final, Boateng was a key member in the CL winning team and one of the best outfield players in the final

Which of these can we say about carry along Terry whose only relevance is at polling booths never on the field

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.