Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1074695 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Robben retires from international football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bayern boys no dey dull. Lewy the highest goalscorer in Europe's qualifying campaign with a record 16 goals. Kimmich with the most assists, 9 shocked shocked smiley . I dey suspect say na 10. UEFA no want count the first assist against Azerbaijan.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Category1: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
A40:
Me I want Muller to start doing his talking on the pitch. If Ancelotti was his problem shey Loew na him problem too? He has been really poor both for Bayern and Germany and he needs to be honest to himself and admit this
Whr u an arsenal fan b4?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Javi Martinez must return to midfield, at least till the end of the year.

Jupp and mainly his performance will decide if he continues there after the winter break or not.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lordave:

Jupp and mainly his performance will decide if he continues there after the winter break or not.

I agree with you especially with the injury to Vidal nowadays we need Martinez back to form to give the midfield some steel
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jupp Heynckes:

"We had a great and intense training week. There was a very good atmosphere and everyone worked hard"
The players are having fun at work again. They all say: we have a very good atmosphere
The team conceded 7 goals so far, which is a lot. To be successful, you have to be stable at the back
Vidal has a slight muscular problem and will not play tomorrow. I am a coach who takes no risk & Arturo is important to us
James will not start tomorrow. He returned late from his national team and will just have one training session today
Jupp on James Rodriguez: "I will take care of him. I watched him many times and I know that he is a fantastic footballer"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
So Juup is coming to spoil the show for the other Bundesliga teams.
Or was it not said that the other teams were crying like Israelites of the bible, "who will deliver us from Pharaoh Munich"
Carlo already seemed like the answer to their cries, now Juup?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Lordave:

Jisos Kraist!! grin grin . Na who I dey see so? It's been ages, man. Dude, you need to show face more often. Hope everything's good.

Me o, I'm okay with Rudy for now. The guy has done a decent job so far. I think he doesn't get as much credit as he deserves. The current Javi isn't the same as the one we had back in 2013. Injuries have taken their toll on him. Not to mention, he hasn't played this position for years. I think that ship has sailed. We should just move on.

Bro, what are your expectations for the season now that Herr Heynckes is back at the helm? A treble is asking a bit too much but we've earned the right to be greedy, haven't we? grin .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Martinez playing midfield
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
pkasso:
Jisos Kraist!! grin grin . Na who I dey see so? It's been ages, man. Dude, you need to show face more often. Hope everything's good.

Me o, I'm okay with Rudy for now. The guy has done a decent job so far. I think he doesn't get as much credit as he deserves. The current Javi isn't the same as the one we had back in 2013. Injuries have taken their toll on him. Not to mention, he hasn't played this position for years. I think that ship has sailed. We should just move on.

Bro, what are your expectations for the season now that Herr Heynckes is back at the helm? A treble is asking a bit too much but we've earned the right to be greedy, haven't we? grin .
My brother I dey o, but I'm almost like a guest. Hustling no let person o.

I don't think it's late to see what can offer as DM, it's his natural position, Jupp can tinker on that. The kind of confidence he exhumes while playing in the middle is what h cannot replicate as a CB.

Rudy, I'm quite impressed with him, I wish we got him earlier before R. Sanchez. We might have found Basti replacement in him. Nevertheless, the cover JM provided while playing in the middle is what he lacks.

I'm not much bordered about domestic success, we apparently have drifted from our position as one of the top 3 teams in Europe and that's where my concern is. It was disheartening watching PSG humiliate us with so much margin.

Anything short of UCL final will be below my expectation and we need a backup CF to throw a challenge.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
raumdeuter:
I knew Jupp wouldn't act otherwise. He has a lot confidence in him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by EvilMetahuman: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
So the players did gang up against ancelloti.
5-0 smh.
Good to see legendary jupp back.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
The Bavarian juggernaut is back in business, guys! Our biggest win yet this season. Don Jupp kicking things off with a bang.

Martinez did play midfield today and he didn't look like he's been away. Heynckes clearly sees him as DM and I've got no problem with that. He was subbed off clutching his shoulder, hopefully it's nothing serious.

I like the Thiago I saw today. Dude wasn't afraid or shy to shoot. Unlike before when he would have preferred to pass. Like last season when we saw him put in serious defensive work, this could be another stage in his evolution as a world-class CM.

JK was a bit shaky in the first half. But then he turned up as expected and topped it off with that sumptuous back heel goal. I'm running out of superlatives for this boy.

Robben was buzzing as usual and was unlucky not to get a goal. Coman had a good game also with a goal and an assist . And yes, no dodgy goalkeeping from Ulreich today. We thank God.

Feels good to be back to winning ways. Now on to Celtic on Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:31am On Oct 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

When i told you mumus that martinez and boathand were 'patch patch' cbs, you thought i was trolling. Next will be boathand to be sent to Ghana.

The era of others covering up for their blunders is over.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2017
airmark:

Arindin40, i posted sensible gifs of how stupid boathand was, several times. The club President also warned him in strong terms.
There was a time, you also confirmed that you couldn't continue to defend his foolishness when he turned football pitch to church altar, shouting alleluyah.

Fifa would never select alagolo in the team of the year/tournament, unlike hummels. Let him continue to make fifpro 2nd,3rd and 4th team, while Hummels keeps disgracing you and your mentor at the world stage.
Did your 'sensible' gifs stop BoaTANK from making team of the tournament at the Euros? UEFA Team of the Year? I'm sure you were fed your placenta as a child because this your stewpidity is paranormal. I criticize Boateng where need be. I'm not like you that keeps defending a player blindly like you do with Hummels.

Hummels and Boateng have made the same number of appearances at all-star teams in International tournaments. Hummels has not made FIFPro either first or 2nd team like Boa so keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2017
airmark:

When i told you mumus that martinez and boathand were 'patch patch' cbs, you thought i was trolling. Next will be boathand to be sent to Ghana.

The era of others covering up for their blunders is over.
You are an eediot!! How many managers have played Javi at CB now? Even Ancelotti benched Boateng and Hummels and played him there. Whether Jupp moves him back to midfield is irrelevant. Nobody hid their preference for Javi at DM. It's one of the reasons I couldn't stand Pep. The koko is Carlo was the 4th manager to play him there

Boateng is going nowhere. I told you he would be at Bayern longer than Ancelotti while you were busy foaming in the mouth

See your life for outside

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2017
Won't read too much to a win vs Freiburg. We gave them 2-3 rather clear chances that had Freiburg took the game could have been different.. I'd take the positive vibes though but there would be tougher tests ahead. .

If Coman is going to have any future at Bayern na now we gat to know. He better grab the opportunity with both hands. BTW can't we go for Sanchez by January? Make we test Wenger with £20-25m since he was dumb enough not to sell him in the summer

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
A40:
You are an eediot!! How many managers have played Javi at CB now? Even Ancelotti benched Boateng and Hummels and played him there. Whether Jupp moves him back to midfield is irrelevant. Nobody hid their preference for Javi at DM. It's one of the reasons I couldn't stand Pep. The koko is Carlo was the 4th manager to play him there

Boateng is going nowhere. I told you he would be at Bayern longer than Ancelotti while you were busy foaming in the mouth

See your life for outside

Oponu, what happened few days later? He was sacked. Juup has come to clean the mess. Juup sent javi back to where he belongs. He substituted boathand, testing robotic sule in the last match, while Hummels remained untouched. Bye bye to mumus spoiling hummels job.

A40:
Did your 'sensible' gifs stop BoaTANK from making team of the tournament at the Euros? UEFA Team of the Year? I'm sure you were fed your placenta as a child because this your stewpidity is paranormal. I criticize Boateng where need be. I'm not like you that keeps defending a player blindly like you do with Hummels.

Hummels and Boateng have made the same number of appearances at all-star teams in International tournaments. Hummels has not made FIFPro either first or 2nd team like Boa so keep kwayet

This is one of the reasons, everyone would come and spank your agama lizard head and dayo will spread his legs and enjoy your flogging.

Must you lie? What year did boathand make Fifpro world XI's 1st team? No wonder pataki always call you ajakaja (mad dog).

Can you bet with your right leg that hummels never made Fifpro XI's 2nd team before? Why do you like handing the cain to your attackers like this?

No wonder they sent you to an unknown country, so your people can easily erase your existence from their memories.

12 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by adisaaowala: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
airmark:

Oponu, what happened few days later? He was sacked. Juup has come to clean the mess. Juup sent javi back to where he belongs. He substituted boathand, testing robotic sule in the last match, while Hummels remained untouched. Bye bye to mumus spoiling hummels job.

This is one of the reasons, everyone would come and spank your agama lizard head and dayo will spread his legs and enjoy your flogging.

Must you lie? What year did boathand make Fifpro world XI's 1st team? No wonder pataki always call you ajakaja (mad dog).

Can you bet with your right leg that hummels never made Fifpro XI's 2nd team before? Why do you like handing the cain to your attackers like this?

No wonder they sent you to an unknown country, so your people can easily erase your existence from their memories.

grin grin

Airmark is officially an idìot!!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
airmark:

My friend shut up your smelly mouth! Was that the only game Javi played at CB while either Hummels or Boa sat on the bench? You have this stewpidly annoying habit of arguing with yourself. Javi is better at DM doesn't make him a makeshift CB like you claimed. Don't make me excavate all the mor0nic predictions you made about Javi under Ancelotti you shameless he-goat

airmark:

Are you illiterate? Where did I say Boateng made FIFProXI first team? Has Hummels won German Player of the year like BoaTANK? Between you and Okorocha who built statue for Jacob Zuma I no know who phoolish pass.

Monkey pox fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
A40:
[s]
My friend shut up your smelly mouth! Was that the only game Javi played at CB while either Hummels or Boa sat on the bench? You have this stewpidly annoying habit of arguing with yourself. Javi is better at DM doesn't make him a makeshift CB like you claimed. Don't make me excavate all the mor0nic predictions you made about Javi under Ancelotti you shameless he-goat

Are you illiterate? Where did I say Boateng made FIFProXI first team? [s]Has Hummels won German Player of the year like BoaTANK? Between you and Okorocha who built statue for Jacob Zuma I no know who phoolish pass.

Monkey pox fall on you [/s] [/s]

A40:
Hummels has not made FIFPro either first or 2nd team like Boa so keep kwayet

Ajakaja (mad dog) cheesy Well, normal dogs are naturally shameless, let alone a mad one. Are you still standing by that stupid lie of yours that hummels didn't make Fifpro world XI 2nd team?

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
airmark:

Ajakaja (mad dog) cheesy Well, normal dogs are naturally shameless, let alone a mad one. Are you still standing by that stupid lie of yours that hummels didn't make Fifpro world XI 2nd team?
You can see 'either' yet you are still displaying your illiteracy. Jelosinmi product. .

@ me when Hummels makes UEFA Team of the Year and German Player of the Year. Eleribu

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
A40:
[s]You can see 'either' yet you are still displaying your illiteracy. Jelosinmi product. .

@ me when Hummels makes UEFA Team of the Year and German Player of the Year. Eleribu[/s]

Are you still standing by that stupid lie of yours, that hummels never made Fifpro world XI 2nd team?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
airmark:

Are you still standing by that stupid lie of yours, that hummels never made Fifpro world XI 2nd team?

Come and pay your $100 debt on the chelsea thread onigbese
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
airmark:

Are you still standing by the m0ronic lie that Javi never played an important game at CB for Spain.
@ me when Hummels makes UEFA Team of the Year and German Player of the Year. Eleribu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like mentor like his boy. To you any forward pass, successfully sets attackers on goal. Sorry for your fruitless effort. 100 dollars ko, 100 cefas ni.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Like mentor like his boy. To you any forward pass, successfully sets attackers on goal. Sorry for your fruitless effort. 100 dollars ko, 100 cefas ni.

Onigbese atoole. you cant pay your debt of just $100. adojutini tojubole eran Nuru
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

You want Airmark to drink garri for the next 3 months? There is God oo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
A40:

Maybe if he is busy carrying concrete and doing bricklayer work to pay his debt, He wont have the time to be poking his ignorant nose everywhere

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
A40:
Are you still standing by the m0ronic lie that Javi never played an important game at CB for Spain.

Ajakaja40, so now that you couldn't back up your sh1t, can you now put your tail in-between your painfully-lean legs, like the ajakaja that you are?

raumdeuter:

Onigbese atoole. you cant pay your debt of just $100. adojutini tojubole eran Nuru

If you want me to give you $100 to help your situation, don't be ashamed. cheesy

A40:

What is the name of that country you locked yourself up in again?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Airmark na complete madt man, aswearigawd! grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.