Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075391 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
airmark:
If you want me to give you $100 to help your situation, don't be ashamed. cheesy

Help my situation or pay your debt.
Shameless atoole pay your debt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Help my situation or pay your debt.
Shameless atoole pay your debt

You posted gifs, full of 'fight for the ball' typa passes and think it would pass for hazardous own.

Next time don't chat sh1t.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
airmark:

You posted gifs, full of 'fight for the ball' typa passes and think it would pass for hazardous own.

Next time don't chat sh1t.

I posted gifs showing KDB sending one time passes to City attackers and even setting himself for a goal I also posted for Hidden wasting a good chance

Pay up or shut up
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

I posted gifs showing KDB sending one time passes to City attackers and even setting himself for a goal I also posted for Hidden wasting a good chance

Pay up or shut up

cheesy cheesy cheesy

One time passes indeed.

This guy he gave the pass almost broke his neck. cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

One time passes indeed.

This guy he gave the pass almost broke his neck. cheesy

Pay me my money
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Pay me my money

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dortmund seriously falling hand in Europe. They couldn't even beat fvcking APOEL, a'mmean! Can it get any worse? They should just go to the Europa League and win it.

Leipzig try sha. They are still in with a chance of qualifying from their group.

Looking forward to tomorrow's game. I would like to see James get a start. Vidal should be back in place of Martinez. Hoping to see an improvement on Saturday's performance , and of course plenty of goals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
No Vidal and James in the starting XI as i hoped. Rudy in for Javi as the only change from the weekend game. Let's go!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
I will take any win and 3 points. The koko is to make the next stage. and we can regroup before the knockout stage
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ulreich, Kimmich-Hummels-Jerome-Alaba , Rudy-Thiago-Muller, Robben-Lewandowski-Coman
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
airmark:

Pay your gbese jare. You too dey fall hand! I remember how you were crying like Nkiru Sylvanus for Ibime to pay up that year

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
These Assistant refs need to be SHOT!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Muller scores

1-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kimmich

2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hummels with the 3rd.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
airmark:

Ajakaja40, so now that you couldn't back up your sh1t, can you now put your tail in-between your painfully-lean legs, like the ajakaja that you are?
Who should have their tails between their legs but you senseless and smelly he-goat. Since you started your phoolish campaign of calumny on BoaTANK in less than 2 years,
UEFA Team of the Year.
FIFProXI 2nd Team
German Player of the Year Euro All Star XI

This should tell you you are a wasteman pundit. No wonder even your fellow Chelsea fans dey use your agbari do tamba. Stewpid old Apoche cra cra

airmark:

What is the name of that country you locked yourself up in again?
Awon molebi e lon ma lockup

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
We were still far too wasteful for my liking today but either way I won't say much about the defense till we face a decent side. Initial signs are encouraging though.

Müller 40 UCL goals. Only 4 players reached it at a younger age. Only German to score in 10 UCL seasons
Meanwhile Ahmed Musa with Belgian kpali still dey 7 goals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Looks like we'll just have to settle for second place with the way PSG are playing. Those guys will take some stopping.

Lewy has been struggling in last few games, today was no different. Nothing went his way. And Someone needs to start taking those free kicks off him. I can't even remember him getting one on target. We played very well today, it could have been more if not for the Celtic goalkeeper. We also gave away a few chances but Ulreich was there to clean things up. I wonder what he's been taking these days. And yes, I'm deliberately leaving out someone's name cos I don't know what else to say about him. You already know who I'm talking about cheesy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2017
A40:
[s]Who should have their tails between their legs but you senseless and smelly he-goat. Since you started your phoolish campaign of calumny on BoaTANK in less than 2 years,
UEFA Team of the Year.
FIFProXI 2nd Team
German Player of the Year Euro All Star XI

This should tell you you are a wasteman pundit. No wonder even your fellow Chelsea fans dey use your agbari do tamba. Stewpid old Apoche cra cra

Awon molebi e lon ma lockup[/s]

O ti dun werey. cheesy

Hummels calling you and dayo, fools, in every match.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2017
airmark:

O ti dun werey. cheesy

Hummels calling you and dayo, fools, in every match.
Atoshi! Same way Morata calls you a phool in every match. Hummels had a great game undoubtedly. He was exceptional on the night. We would be waiting for him to do it against the big boys

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
A40:
Atoshi! Same way Morata calls you a phool in every match. Hummels had a great game undoubtedly. He was exceptional on the night. We would be waiting for him to do it against the big boys

I'm very sure a guardian must be over there, correcting your foolishness in a foreign land. You find everything difficult to understand and handle alone. Must we call dayo to explain stuffs to you everytime?

I set a target for morata this season and he hasn't met it. I don't know why my stand on morata could be likened to yours.

You said hummels weakened your defence since his arrival, yet he was in burnthisleaguedown team of last season. He was the only defender, selected for ballon d'or in your team. He has been outperforming other defenders in your team in most of your games this season.

If you don't understand simple english lines, let me know, i can type in yoruba with appropriate marks on each vowel. It seems dayo is tired of your stupidity, i will do it for God.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2017
A40:
We were still far too wasteful for my liking today but either way I won't say much about the defense till we face a decent side. Initial signs are encouraging though.

Müller 40 UCL goals. Only 4 players reached it at a younger age. Only German to score in 10 UCL seasons
Meanwhile Ahmed Musa with Belgian kpali still dey 7 goals

While ur bororo of Belgium still dey on 5 goals, just 5.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Kdb took led city to their first CL semi finals

Hidden hazard eliminated Chelsea from a CL semi final
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Kdb took led city to their first CL semi finals

Hidden hazard eliminated Chelsea from a CL semi final

Yes, he took led city to semi final, that's his own trophy.

Semi final with 5 career goals but let's kill Hazard who has 7 goals.

Took led ko, toothpick ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:31am On Oct 21, 2017
airmark:

I'm very sure a guardian must be over there, correcting your foolishness in a foreign land. You find everything difficult to understand and handle alone. Must we call dayo to explain stuffs to you everytime?

I set a target for morata this season and he hasn't met it. I don't know why my stand on morata could be likened to yours.

You said hummels weakened your defence since his arrival, yet he was in burnthisleaguedown team of last season. He was the only defender, selected for ballon d'or in your team. He has been outperforming other defenders in your team in most of your games this season.

If you don't understand simple english lines, let me know, i can type in yoruba with appropriate marks on each vowel. It seems dayo is tired of your stupidity, i will do it for God.
You are painfully obtuse. It's very evident that you were fed your placenta as a child. How can Morata be said to have met or not met a target in October? Are you not running mad like this? You called him every name under the sun but he has been by far the most productive forward in your team. You were warned to stop making phoolish proclamations but you didn't hear. Let's even analyze critically. What kind of a lunatic sets a 30 goal target for a 24 year old striker coming into a new league?

My statement was not too complex even for a village eediot like yourself. The numbers are there for all to see. Bayern's defense has not improved since the arrival of Hummels. Nobody cares about the other nonsense you are chatting.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Last I checked nobody is comparing KDB to Neymar,Messi or Ronaldo. Let's compare Hidden Hazard's minutes to that of his counterparts so we can embarrass him further. Like my guy LadiPoe go talk, Are you down?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2017
A40:
Last I checked nobody is comparing KDB to Neymar,Messi or Ronaldo. Let's compare Hidden Hazard's minutes to that of his counterparts so we can embarrass him further. Like my guy LadiPoe go talk, Are you down?

How are you sure nobody is comparing KDB's input to that of these guys, where did you carry out this research of yours?

KDB 5 career ucl goals, Hazard 7 career ucl goals.

EOD
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

How are you sure nobody is comparing KDB's input to that of these guys, where did you carry out this research of yours?

KDB 5 career ucl goals, Hazard 7 career ucl goals.

EOD
You would have to prove these comparisons exist.

Hazard is in his 6th season in elite Europe, KDB has only played 3 seasons. Igbo ogede no be Banana Island

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
A40:
[s]You are painfully obtuse. It's very evident that you were fed your placenta as a child.[/s] How can Morata be said to have met or not met a target in October?

That was why i was shocked when you equated my situation to yours. It highlighted your stupidity. You said hummels arrival weakened your team and every available info, concluded that statement was idiotic. You wait till may 2018 to shame me, you shouldn't be diving into conclusion, like a fool all the time.

A40:
What kind of a lunatic sets a 30 goal target for a 24 year old striker coming into a new league?

So a 24 year old record-signing striker shouldn't score 30 goals, because he is too young or what? I need to hail dayo for tolerating your foolishness. No wonder he didn't blink for once, last time you were missing and we were asking of you.

A40:

The numbers are there for all to see. Bayern's defense has not improved since the arrival of Hummels. Nobody cares about the other nonsense you are chatting.

If your defence hasn't improved since his arrival, but he has been the only defender receiving accolades everywhere, so what your fukefuke brain could deduce, was that he was the one that weakened the defence, right?

Nigeria should honour your family, for flinging one idiot out of that country.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
A40:
You would have to prove these comparisons exist.

Hazard is in his 6th season in elite Europe, KDB has only played 3 seasons. Igbo ogede no be Banana Island

This one na story for th gods o Bros.

Kimmich hasn't spent up to DE bruyne's number of ucl seasons, he still has more goals than him.

Talk another thing. Except if Kimmich don spend pass am sha.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Yes, he took led city to semi final, that's his own trophy.

Semi final with 5 career goals but let's kill Hazard who has 7 goals.

Took led ko, toothpick ni.

Hazard has 39 games KDB has 26. So its only logical that a player with 39 will have at least 2 more goals than the one with 26

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.