Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1073048 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
A40:
Why not let him play out the second year like we did with Coman? I no too like this kin Bebeto deal but anyway the board knows best. He's been a steal thus far

Well Rummenigge denied the rumor. I can see arguments for both sides. Signing him early means tells the player we really like him and plan long term with him, so he can settle his mind and his family here for long.
Not signing him, is prudent for the club to wait for next season see if he gells with the new coach before commiting also we can at the end of 2yrs loan sign him for 4-5yrs making him stay with us a total of 6-7yrs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Well Rummenigge denied the rumor. I can see arguments for both sides. Signing him early means tells the player we really like him and plan long term with him, so he can settle his mind and his family here for long.
Not signing him, is prudent for the club to wait for next season see if he gells with the new coach before commiting also we can at the end of 2yrs loan sign him for 4-5yrs making him stay with us a total of 6-7yrs
Ideally I'd wait till the end of next season and give him a 3-4 year deal. By that time he would be 31/32 and we could take it from there.
Can't rule out a new coach coming in to change dynamics but I would have no qualms with the club choosing to extend him now. His performance vs Dortmund really showed me he wants to be here, son ran himself to the ground and looked like he could keep running

I don't know if Thiago would be a fan though. Hames is like the new bride and since he arrived it's like nobody really send am again

He was on the bench vs Dortmund and would likely be on the bench today if Vidal is fit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
----Kimmich---Hummels----Boa----Alaba
----------Javi------Thiago--------
---Mueller-------Hames--------Ribery---
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
A40:
Ideally I'd wait till the end of next season and give him a 3-4 year deal. By that time he would be 31/32 and we could take it from there.
Can't rule out a new coach coming in to change dynamics but I would have no qualms with the club choosing to extend him now. His performance vs Dortmund really showed me he wants to be here, son ran himself to the ground and looked like he could keep running

I don't know if Thiago would be a fan though. Hames is like the new bride and since he arrived it's like nobody really send am again

He was on the bench vs Dortmund and would likely be on the bench today if Vidal is fit
Thiago is the in between James and Vidal

He is not as creative as James and does not have the engine of Vidal. If James improves his work rate he can become like another KDB that will be great. I still think we will trade Vidal this summer. Those magas in Chelsea or Man Utd will pay him good money. King Arturo is 31yrs already and he doesnt look like someone that will age well

away today vs Sevilla I want solidity in the middle

So I will go with Vidal over Thiago

Kimmich---Boa--Hummels--Alaba
----------Javi---Vidal
-Muller-----James----Ribery
-------------Lewy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lineup out Thiago for James

I hope we get a result in Spain
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Let's goooo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
No Alaba undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
We are not playing well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Neimar: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bayern is out ooo grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ope oh own goal. Ribery I see your hand
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Boateng is a real gee. Pree the vision man
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Wasn't a fan of Jupp's lineup to start the game tbh. Hames should start come rain or sunshine based on current form.

That Vidal was clearly not a 100% made the lineup even more baffling. We can see the impact he made once he got in

Thank God for wasteful Sarabia else na another thing we for dey talk
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thiago tooor 1-2

See those Boateng lasers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thiagooooalllll
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
I never doubted Thiago!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Thiago is the in between James and Vidal

He is not as creative as James and does not have the engine of Vidal. If James improves his work rate he can become like another KDB that will be great. I still think we will trade Vidal this summer. Those magas in Chelsea or Man Utd will pay him good money. King Arturo is 31yrs already and he doesnt look like someone that will age well

away today vs Sevilla I want solidity in the middle

So I will go with Vidal over Thiago

Kimmich---Boa--Hummels--Alaba
----------Javi---Vidal
-Muller-----James----Ribery
-------------Lewy
I get what you mean but we were pretty much losing today's game till James came on. At this stage of the season form is everything and James has been our most productive midfielder when fit.

As for Vidal the Goretzka buy was the writing on the wall. Something tells me Vidal would get an extension though. He has his days where he is untouchable
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
We can't afford to play the way we did tonight if we are really serious about winning the CL. That defence dey give me serious headache. Sevilla could have easily scored 4. We got 2 lucky goals. No stand-out player for me today. Maybe Javi. Bernat should never start a CL knock-out game for us again. Even James was losing the ball in dangerous positions when he came on. Make we just finish the work at the Arena.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2018
No time to be overtly critical about the performance. Important thing for me is we finally won in Spain after a 5 year wait.

Barca and Madrid gaan they know wetin Sevilla dey take their eye see for Sanchez Pizjuan..

Time to salute Hames whose entry changed the course of the game. The much maligned Ribery who dropped his best performance in the CL last night. Jerome BoaTANK the best passing CB in the game for his vision. Javi for the game-saving tackle and Rafinha for coming in and showing us that perhaps we should offload Bernat this summer as he is not fit for purpose..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2018
A40:
No time to be overtly critical about the performance. Important thing for me is we finally won in Spain after a 5 year wait.

Barca and Madrid gaan they know wetin Sevilla dey take their eye see for Sanchez Pizjuan..

Time to salute Hames whose entry changed the course of the game. The much maligned Ribery who dropped his best performance in the CL last night. Jerome BoaTANK the best passing CB in the game for his vision. Javi for the game-saving tackle and Rafinha for coming in and showing us that perhaps we should offload Bernat this summer as he is not fit for purpose..

Airmark is this true?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2018
A40:

Oga that's for you...
Sergio Ramos is no 1..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Airmark is this true?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now they have migrated from best cb to best passing cb. We will soon see, best clearing cb.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now they have migrated from best cb to best passing cb. We will soon see, best clearing cb.
Person wey ping ball go throw-in in quick succession when attempting a diagonal long pass in the first half. Got some passes right and he's suddenly the best passing CB. Wetin we go come call Bonucci or even Hummels?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
pkasso:
Person wey ping ball go throw-in in quick succession when attempting a diagonal long pass in the first half. Got some passes right and he's suddenly the best passing CB. Wetin we go come call Bonucci or even Hummels?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Airmark is this true?
The kin through ball wey Boateng Brady dey spray no defender in World football can throw it. Bare facts

Jerome should be wearing #12 not 17. Like the great Tom Brady before him

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bonucci ko Dorobucci ni.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
liveLongNprospa:

Oga that's for you...
Sergio Ramos is no 1..
Ramos is good at clutch headers and scoring. He can't pass if his life depended on it

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
A40:
The kin through ball wey Boateng Brady dey spray no defender in World football can throw it. Bare facts

Jerome should be wearing #12 not 17. Like the great Tom Brady before him

He should never have become a defender in the first place. Renato must have learnt something from Alagolo. Even in his best match ever, he still played a stupid pass to endorse visa card. Tom Brady ko, Julian Edelman ni.

[img]https:///media/11-17-2016/mgTImj.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
A40:
Ramos is good at clutch headers and scoring. He can't pass if his life depended on it

No offense bro.but do you watch Madrid play all the time?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
liveLongNprospa:

No offense bro.but do you watch Madrid play all the time?
None taken, I'm sure I watch more Madrid games than you do. The question is do you watch Bayern play?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
airmark:

He should never have become a defender in the first place. Renato must have learnt something from Alagolo. Even in his best match ever, he still played a stupid pass to endorse visa card. Tom Brady ko, Julian Edelman ni.

[img]https:///media/11-17-2016/mgTImj.gif[/img]
When you frequently throw 60 yard passes you are bound to get a few wrong. Even Tom Brady does.. The important thing is the ones you get right e.g the pass that led to our CL winning goal!! Bet you didn't know that was BoaTANK

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Pep disgracing himself in elite Europe away from home as usual. Some things would never change

Let him just do awe biribiri and pray Salah doesn't return for the second leg

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.