Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (55954 Views)

A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) / Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by jogsman01(m): 4:14am On Jun 26, 2019
If you want her to let you go, just give her number to your friends she didn't know.... or here on nl sef.... unless you still want to continue fvcking her sha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by macfish101(m): 4:16am On Jun 26, 2019
Ghosting is the sure way to move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Omega30(m): 4:21am On Jun 26, 2019
franchasng:
One thing about ladies is this: ladies love sex more than guys but with a preferred sex partner only, while guys love sex with just any lady that they feel sexual attraction for.

If boyfriends and gigolos and fiancé's and husbands tell you what they are going through sexually in the hands of their girlfriends and wives and sex mates eh, u will realize that men are endangered specie in the oza room, and you will marvel because once a lady becomes comfortable and attracted to a guy, she will want to have sex with that guy every hour, their own they no de ever tire once fired up shocked shocked

If this Lady marry she will kill her husband with sex because married ladies, especially married black ladies love sex so much, they never get tired of sex don't know why married black women love sex more than anything on earth sad

Any Nigerian or black couple marriage that broke up, go and check very well, it is either sex or money! Most times, its sex more often than money.

Nigerian ladies take it easy with sex when u people marry oh, stop killing your husbands with sex romps, you must not cum whenever u have sex, focus on making money and building great future for your kids, sex is not food abeg ladies sad angry

Don't ask me how I know oh because I know lipsrsealed
Ever since I found out that girls dey enjoy sex too.I became angry, I mean angry.I was thinking all this craze about sex, na only guys dey enjoy am.Ever since I have known now, once I know I am good, na me kon dey shako now. I no dey beg u again, u self dey enjoy, even pass me.Na girls for dey beg guys self, if guys get self control.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by LoveJesus87(m): 4:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:

Bro u nor go understand, am someone that always browse the internet, in fact internet is my life, i work online whenever am not doing my electrical work, she uses her calls to disturb and distract my network mainly all the time, any small thing she dun call me, any small thing she dun call me, morning afternoon and night she calls all the time, normal calls, video calls etc, i nor dey rest, no peace of mind, her calls dey disturb my network, she dey disturb me well well... And i forgot to tell you that i can't remember that last time or day i haven't had sex, every single day of this life i normally have sex since i met her, she normally comes to my place a minimum of 4times in a day, she doesn't calls me before coming despite my several warning, [b][/b]i dun lin finish, all my body and joints dey pain me, my eye's self dey pain me, all my muscles dun weak finish.....[b][/b]make she go, i need to concentrate with my life and think of hw i go take am for life, woman go follow later
Lmao grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by ioreth69(f): 4:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Sam2310:
but she dey bring sex drug for u because for person to go for least 3round for like 4day consistency no be ordinary ooo
that's y she like am na
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by NWABUKA007(m): 4:49am On Jun 26, 2019
domino4211:
Your problem is a very simple one. Kindly upload her picture,if she's ok,i will give you my number to give to her. After 1month,i'll be the one begging her not to leave because of seex.... Problem solved. Case closed.. kiss
mad man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Benekruku(m): 4:53am On Jun 26, 2019
Use her for money rituals before she kills herself
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by mmadu5(m): 4:57am On Jun 26, 2019
OP are you not the one that opened another thread to confess that you have fuckeed over 400 ashawaoo so why are you not complaining over this small thing , be a man and get the fuvk out of my face
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by femi4: 4:59am On Jun 26, 2019
Safitu:
Emotional blackmail/manipulation. You don’t know that once you have sex with a woman multiple times, she will indefinitely become severely attached to you? It’s a soul tie. You better discard her properly and put her feelings into consideration.
that's why he's here
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by SkinnyNigga: 5:04am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:

Of course it's 100% real, OK see old screenshots msgs below
the girl is obviously an illiterate. why mingle with her in the first place? ghost her jor
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:

The only thing i will surely and definitely miss about her is her understanding, she nor dey disturb me for money, i nor dey give her 1 naira even transport, and she dey carry raw rice and beans dey cum give me sometimes, i like her small but her disturb too much she dey always come my house every single day and i must have sex every day, no day dun pass when i never have sex, am so exhausted all my body dey pain and weak me as i dey here, all my joints dun scatter finish, even my eye's dun dey float if i look up, i just tire..... The girl dey disturb me die, she dey call me more than 20times in a day, every single minute i dey miss u, i miss u, i miss u... I dun tire i nor dey fit concentrate for life again, i dun finish

My ex tried this

I gave her red card
No be woman I come find for this world
Woman wet dey call pesin all the time. Should get a job
You go dey important meeting . woman go dey disturb ur line. Nonsense
Money over blitches undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by femi4: 5:21am On Jun 26, 2019
The funny thing about girls like this is that you can train them to control their sex urge.

Once had a nympho like that and I told her: "You and I will be in this house for 24 hrs and there will no sex"

She struggled with it but with time she could hold it for a day or two
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by femi4: 5:24am On Jun 26, 2019
SendAbroad:
Iceking1

If you lose that girl,

No other girl can love you like this girl. She loves you purely even without you having money.

If it is just because of the sex, seat her down, and manage her.

Be a man and take charge of the relationship.

Create timetable for sex and stick by it. Eg, Once a month, or twice a month.

Let her get a job , whilst you get a job aswell.

Exactly, best comment so far
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Jabioro: 5:35am On Jun 26, 2019
theButterfly:
This is why it's good to stay away from pre-marital sex but people will not listen.
So if he had married her ...and all this manipulation coming how is he going to do it..make he dey wallow for poverty Abi ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by preacherz: 5:45am On Jun 26, 2019
a lot of gray areas in d matter......first U said U r worried she's not called U all day

now u r saying ur two phones are on flight mode (even though U were able to create dis post on NL)

where u expecting to receive her call even though ur phones are in flight mode??

second, that ur "hand die" has nothing to do with her.....absolutely nothing to do with her without ur permission. U stopped advertising/upgrading in ur field. It has nothing to do with her spiritually. ...stop using her to cover ur MENTAL LAZINESS...

her only crime is she likes sex which u can still control if not again for ur MENTAL LAZINESS.....

in ur other thread U were bragging about sleeping with over 200 oloshos.... and here u are moaning like a rat in mensuration over one girl.

booochaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:45am On Jun 26, 2019
op I know how you feel ....the nympho I dated for two months tried on making a life miserable buh I told her that good sex cannot make me feel like am in love and I dictate the pace of the relationship...I cannot come and kill myself cos of sex that have been in existence b4 I was born...op get busy with your life and forget sex..make up with her and reduce how often you see her by making sure u leave ur house every morning just create a void...b4 u know it she will either get a new guy or adjust..sex abuse is bad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by goodnewscliff(m): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Are you among those saving contact name with their occupation?
Especially the ones proclaiming love to You?

Taiwobarrowpusher, Buchi electrician??

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Stop washing your dirty linen in public places.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by goodnewscliff(m): 5:54am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:

This is actually the 6th time i have ended this relationship with all seriousness but she always come to my place without calling me if am home or not kneeling, begging and crying... Any single time i calls this relationship off she always do this and i will have so much pity on her, i don't really knw what to do anymore, i for sure and definitely knw that she go dun reach my place today bcus i quick lock door commot for house and my both phones dey airplane mode since morning, i dun tire for this girl, i dun tire.
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

My girlfriend is planning to commit suicide. She has already threatened me severally that if i leave her she is going to commit suicide. She has told me this exact word countless numbers of times.

I have always plan to leave her because she is a sex freak. She loves sex so much, every single day she want me to have sex with her, am an electrician but ever since i knew this girl i nor dey get work again.

My hand just die, so money nor dey enter my hand again, this girl always want to be with me 24/7 and all the time she always force me to have sex with her even when there is no strength again, when am having sex with her and am cumin she will get angry, nxt word that always come out of her mouth is if i should dare cum she will double the round that we will go to 4 rounds etc...

Am tired and i want her to go but each time i made up my mind fully to leave her she will start crying, kneeling down begging me, the last time she kneeled down for almost 2 hrs straight begging me, i nor get money am just a poor boy, i have a very thin dick, i don't even feel much when having sex with her, i have a small body statue, she is bigger than me and also older than me with 4 year's, she is 29 years old, i don't know what this girl saw in me that she doesn't want to let me go.

Just yesterday evening i ended everything, she begged and begged and begged but i refused, she called me more than 50 time's but i refused to take any of her calls.... She sent me several voice msgs on what'sapp that she is going to take her life if am leaving her for real, but i responded to none, now i haven't heard from her since today, am so scared to go to their place her family doesn't even knw me or haven't seen me before, am so scared right now i haven't heard from her since morning.
op this is role reversal you are the woman in this relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 26, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Have you told her why you are leaving her? Besides, why save her number with bukkyairtel?

U were asked for advise not observations
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Isoduwa(m): 6:05am On Jun 26, 2019
Stupid girl let her die

At least one fishhead is gone to sleep �
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by KIDfurniture(m): 6:08am On Jun 26, 2019
Your mates are cashing out big time you are there shouting girlfriend. You will pass poverty to you children for sure. Electrician o. Continue fucking hole o.useless boy. Who approved this yeye post here. Thunder fire you join.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nickshrapnel: 6:16am On Jun 26, 2019
Bro, break this break up once and for all and if she eventually kill herself, know it’s not your fault
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2019
By the time this one gets married,her husband cannot travel and leave her for days not to talk of weeks cuz she will rape her neighbour's husbands.op run for ur life o.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Cephaseee(m): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Hm! This is serious o
Brother Dan, u beta J A P A � � B4 she end ya life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Pat081: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2019
U should be the one not to kill yourself with sex and are you not a man? ?if she ask for sex ,that you can not tell her that you don't want to do ,if u dead today she will look for another guy better than u in bed think twice oooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Cephaseee(m): 6:40am On Jun 26, 2019
femi4:
The funny thing about girls like this is that you can train them to control their sex urge.

Once had a nympho like that and I told her: "You and I will be in this house for 24 hrs and there will no sex"

She struggled with it but with time she could hold it for a day or two

A day or two! shocked shocked
Shey it was everyday b4 ni? Just asking o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by leonard509(m): 6:46am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

My girlfriend is planning to commit suicide. She has already threatened me severally that if i leave her she is going to commit suicide. She has told me this exact word countless numbers of times.

I have always plan to leave her because she is a sex freak. She loves sex so much, every single day she want me to have sex with her, am an electrician but ever since i knew this girl i nor dey get work again.

My hand just die, so money nor dey enter my hand again, this girl always want to be with me 24/7 and all the time she always force me to have sex with her even when there is no strength again, when am having sex with her and am cumin she will get angry, nxt word that always come out of her mouth is if i should dare cum she will double the round that we will go to 4 rounds etc...

Am tired and i want her to go but each time i made up my mind fully to leave her she will start crying, kneeling down begging me, the last time she kneeled down for almost 2 hrs straight begging me, i nor get money am just a poor boy, i have a very thin dick, i don't even feel much when having sex with her, i have a small body statue, she is bigger than me and also older than me with 4 year's, she is 29 years old, i don't know what this girl saw in me that she doesn't want to let me go.

Just yesterday evening i ended everything, she begged and begged and begged but i refused, she called me more than 50 time's but i refused to take any of her calls.... She sent me several voice msgs on what'sapp that she is going to take her life if am leaving her for real, but i responded to none, now i haven't heard from her since today, am so scared to go to their place her family doesn't even knw me or haven't seen me before, am so scared right now i haven't heard from her since morning.
Baba, na you need help o.. Open up to her with the real reason why you are leaving.. She is draining life out of you with her sexual demands, and you'll die if you don't run for your life. If she loves you as she says ,she'll understand. .. Tell her that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.