Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,343 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On (55921 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Babara1994(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
There is this lady I liked. We met three months ago. Recently, she asked me to lend her 5k, adding that the money will be returned back in a week's time.

I had the money, but I knew from experience that lending females money, especially the ones you're crushing on is a waste of money. I declined and told her I wasn't interested in her any longer.

4 hours later, one of my male friends asked me to lend him 10k, stating that he would repay in two weeks' time. I sent him the money immediately.

Did I do wrong?

649 Likes 44 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Foreverme5221: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
I think you were only being smart..

633 Likes 32 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
You did well. That is how it should be. She will get help elsewhere but it will be had for the guy to get help elsewhere. Men for men is good because women easily get help without doing anything.

984 Likes 72 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Kingpin1000: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
ALPHA BLOODLINE

700 Likes 45 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by flokii: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
@OP Yes you did very wrong.. she asked you to lend her, not dash her the 5k. Atleast give people the benefit of doubt first before knowing next step to take on their matter.

What is the assurance that your guy will pay back the 10k (×2 of what she asked) in stipulated time? that's if he ever pays and not come up with stories that touch the kidneys.

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
LEARN HOW TO GIVE OR LEND YOUR FELLOW GENDER MONEY.
THAT IS WHAT NIGERIAN MEN SHOULD LEARN HOW TO DO.
STOP BEING STINGY TO YOUR FELLOW GENDER.

YOU DID WELL DEAR cheesy smiley

538 Likes 36 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Animegirl(f): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Yes, you did wrong. Give people benefit of doubt.

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by alphaNomega: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Guyman borrowed 10k from you, he will give the babe 5k and pocket 5k as a sharp man.

221 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
No

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Babara1994:
There is this lady I liked. We met three months ago. Recently, she asked me to lend her 5k, adding that the money will be returned back in a week's time.

I had the money, but I knew from experience that lending females money, especially the ones you're crushing on is a waste of money. I declined and told her I wasn't interested in her any longer.

4 hours later, one of my male friends asked me to lend him 10k, stating that he would repay in two weeks' time. I sent him the money immediately.

Did I do wrong?
Well you only followed your instincts.. nothing bad in that..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by fati2001(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
alphaNomega:
Guyman borrowed 10k from you, he will give the babe 5k and pocket 5k as a sharp man.

see calculations

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?

I like how you calculated ... most SIMPle men will do anything a woman asks them even if it means going against the squad

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
You did well. You for just burn dat 5k for nothing.
But that your guy you lent 10k,how sure are you he would pay back as promised?

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by helinues: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Toh

I am just hoping the said crush won't later crushed you

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
flokii:
@OP Yes you did very wrong.. she asked you to lend her, not dash her the 5k. Atleast give people the benefit of doubt first before knowing next step to take on their matter.

What is the assurance that your guy will pay back the 10k (×2 of what she asked) in stipulated time? that's if he ever pays and not come up with stories that touch the kidneys.
Shut up!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by EmzyT: 12:20am On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?

You did well bro, if only we had enough of people like you in this life and not Bloody Simps like Ayo001 and his types who came to world to Impress women, spend Millions buying gifts for one Internet Female Celebrity who doesn't know of their Existence sef than help his Starving fellow guy

Just Then, the world would've been a better place!!!

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by arthurwillia(m): 2:54am On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?
You do well
But no be all guys get sense too sha

If you are on Nairaland and you are contemplating lending woman money I sorry sorry oo

I once lent a girl 20k
You cannot believe this girl paid me 15k and asked me to forget the 5k that she has tried
Lol e shock me

149 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Kingpin1000: 10:16am On Jan 01, 2022
arthurwillia:

You do well
But no be all guys get sense too sha
C
If you are on Nairaland and you are contemplating lending woman money I sorry sorry oo

I once lent a girl 20k
You cannot believe r girl paid me 15k and asked me to forget the 5k that she has tried
Lol e shock me
Mine was 50k, I was in school then, she paid 30k and asking her for the balance started bringing issues because I was lashing her. One day I went to her room and asked if she had credit so I can make a call. Na so I carry the babe phone go my house. After hours she came to my house and I told her that I will sell her phone in a week's time if she fails to pay up the 20k balance. The next day she paid up and was very angry with me telling me she borrowed the money. I just gave her phone and collected my money after 2-3 weeks I went to her house by 11pm to say sorry for my actions (but the main aim was to lash her) the apology reach 1am so I had to pass the night in her room, you can guess what happened that night. Today we are still friends.
She even called sometime ago to lend her 300k I told her that am already on a 700k debt.

235 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by arthurwillia(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Mine was 50k, I was in school then, she paid 30k and asking her for the balance started bringing issues because I was lashing her. One day I went to her room and asked if she had credit so I can make a call. Na so I carry the babe phone go my house. After hours she came to my house and I told her that I will sell her phone in a week's time if she fails to pay up the 20k balance. The next day she paid up and was very angry with me telling me she borrowed the money. I just gave her phone and collected my money after 2-3 weeks I went to her house by 11pm to say sorry for my actions (but the main aim was to lash her) the apology reach 1am so I had to pass the night in her room, you can guess what happened that night. Today we are still friends.
She even called sometime ago to lend her 300k I told her that am already on a 700k debt.

Lol no time oo
We learn lessons

Nice job for the lash/ apology

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by wiseone28: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Team Red

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?
Comment from the elders in the building....
This is not a case about a male or a female being borrowed money,
We have seen countless of men that you loaned money out to and they never return it or they keep dribbling you about like Messi do to defenders.
And we have read stories on this forum about friends killing friends just because they don't wanna pay back the debt they borrowed.

So this ain't a gender thing, it is just a personal thing.
Do come back to create another thread and let us know if the friend you borrowed the money paid back at the promised date.

We Rise.

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Patrioticman007(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hmm, you need to loud the volume, a friend in need is a friend in deed.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by EXLOVER(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
So you decided to come to Nairaland to create a topic.

This kin things na make i dey beat people faint

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by jeff1993: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
U did well

Dem no dey lend woman money eso those ones wey know say u wan chyke them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Lightway: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:

I had the money, but I knew from experience that lending females money, especially the ones you're crushing on is a waste of money. I declined and told her I wasn't interested in her any longer. I

Did I do wrong?

Boss

Women will always request money from weak men that are easy to manipulate.

They take your money and give you nothing in return because you're weak

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by SportsHD: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
You avoided a slippery slope.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Thermodynamics(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
You're a real OG, if you need help tomorrow, na that your friend go fit help you. That babe nor fit do anything for you.

flokii:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the chief executive officer of Simps.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Mko123(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Q
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Kay25(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?
u no show love oo

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by SimplePlan34: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
J

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.