Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says (68436 Views)

She Tempted Me & I Had S*x With her, Says Man Caught With Girl, 12 / She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by happney65: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2019
AreaFada2:

Please prove this age of consent of 11 you mentioned.

Which current act of Parliament/NASS assented to by the president states that it is 11?

Because if there is one local sharia rule somewhere in the North that allows that, the religious conditions for it to be valid in Lagos that are met by both the girl's family and the teacher may not be there.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/countries-by-age-of-consent/
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by atheistandproud(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Minor sex wetin?
If you have been tempted by this sweet 16 gals with fresh pointed breast before you'll understand.
16years is not too bad for me.They should just marry.

grin grin grin grin grin

As in ehn
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by happney65: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2019
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Wallade(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Minor sex wetin?
If you have been tempted by this sweet 16 gals with fresh pointed breast before you'll understand.
16years is not too bad for me.They should just marry.

I'd doesn't change the law in Lagos.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by goldust777: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Teacher teaching nonsense b4 the lifetime of fela
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Bluehill1051: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2019
Lagbaja01:
If the lady/girl did not report the rape case on the day it happened then it is consensual (16 not a minor to me considering the rate of exposure we have this days). If a 60 yrs plus Nwoko dey rock 18 yrs old Regina Daniels then 29 to 16 is not a bad equation as long it is consensual. But let's examine the morality of it, teacher to student is against professionalism and therefore the teacher should be punished, what if the said girl was his niece, would he have done the same??
For the first time in your miserable life, you have said something tangible
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by TGM2015: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2019
tactius:

Sport classifications are different from the law, sir.

Don't excuse wrong doing.

(4)A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child between the age of sixteen and eighteen years old is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life - Section 7 (1-4) of the Sexual offences Bill (SOB) 2013

Sauce

I'll leave it at that. You won't like it if a teacher did it with your sixteen year old child//sister/relation...so why excuse it??

Good morning.
I am not excusing the Teacher neither was I supporting the decision of the girl to marry her Home Tutor. What I am pointing out here is the Consent and new minor age in the eye of the law.

An action maybe morally wrong, ethically unacceptable and religiously abominable but still legally (lawfully) right.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2019
TGM2015:

I am not excusing the Teacher neither was I supporting the decision of the girl to marry her Home Tutor. What I am pointing out here is the Consent and new minor age in the eye of the law.

An action maybe morally wrong, ethically unacceptable and religiously abominable but still legally (lawfully) right.

I just posted the approrpiate law for you in the comment you quoted....which shows that what the teacher did was a crime.

If you don't get it...sorry o.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2019
Wallade:

I'd doesn't change the law in Lagos.

Who is the law? Even the judge dick will rise when exposed to such temptation, it only takes extra suppressive will power to overcome.
BTW,they will grant him pardon based on the nature of the case. Just get a good lawyer and the law will be bent based on the actual situation on ground here.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by blazer2018: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Auxtin85:
At 16 you are already seducing a man, the magistrate and the prosecutor should know that the young girl only burst the bubble because she thought she was pregnant.

That’s not a case of defilement or rape, that was a consensual act
But with a minor
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2019
i dont understand, since when did 16 years turn to underage in Nigeria??, we like to decieve our self in that country, what about those northeners that marry girls from 13, what about the girls that prostitute from 16 years, is it because they didnt tell you their age??, what about men that sleep with their house girls, what about men that throw toast girls they see on the road, is it because they dont tell you their age.

sorry o, but we live in a country where abnorml is normal, and so any girl thats having sex at gthe age of 16 is not underage no vex, make dem go arrest the person wey disvirgin am. afterall most people lost their virginity before 17 years in that coutry. #yeyetalk
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by sparko1(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Auxtin85:
At 16 you are already seducing a man, the magistrate and the prosecutor should know that the young girl only burst the bubble because she thought she was pregnant.

That’s not a case of defilement or rape, that was a consensual act

There is nothing consensual about sleeping with an under age girl, guys should be very careful, the law will not understand all the story that the guy is saying, even if she is a willing participant, as far as she's underage, you are going down.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Wallade(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Who is the law? Even the judge dick will rise when exposed to such temptation, it only takes extra suppressive will power to overcome.
BTW,they will grant him pardon based on the nature of the case. Just get a good lawyer and the law will be bent based on the actual situation on ground here.

We'll see.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2019
sad. Let us blame that man for sleeping with that girl, but am not sure if that teachers is responsible for that (pregnant). That girl might already get pregnant for in responsible guy that is not read to collect it, but the girl play the game with teacher to trap him. I experienced it before when I was in secondry school one girl start forcing herself on me to have sex with her, but I reject her, am understanding muslim and she is not even my girlfriend. So I suspect her and I don't give her opportunity to get me in trap. Some days later we heard in school that she get pregnant, if I slept with her then my own is sorry and by now I will be training someone else children thinking is my own children.

So be very careful with nowadays ladies they are full of evil. But that is not an excuse for that teacher he should face his crime, he read book but he doesn't read sense.

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by atheistandproud(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2019
One of the reasons why I quit my job oh was because of a 15 year old called Michaela. She short but if you see nyansh and bress. My road pass their house and na the shortest road to school, she go legit wait so that we go pass the road together. Initially, carrying my bag by her was a sign of respect till a female teacher told me that she heard the girl claiming ownership over me. People dey down dey pray for assembly, Michaela want to help me upstairs alone. Kai go down. E go dey cry. As them enter SS2, see her wicked short skirt with slit. Na once the other male teachers code say na because of me. Rumors began flying.

I change my route and avoided looking at her. E cause quarrel for their class. I hear say she change am for them, suspecting other girls to be after her man. Me I shock. Soon I hear say director dey find me.

E say e know say I dey innocent but make I dey careful. I give myself two weeks. Kpakam. Na I resign.

I have peace of mind again.

6 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2019
PropaMan:
i dont understand, since when did 16 years turn to underage in Nigeria??, we like to decieve our self in that country, what about those northeners that marry girls from 13, what about the girls that prostitute from 16 years, is it because they didnt tell you their age??, what about men that sleep with their house girls, what about men that throw toast girls they see on the road, is it because they dont tell you their age.

sorry o, but we live in a country where abnorml is normal, and so any girl thats having sex at gthe age of 16 is not underage no vex, make dem go arrest the person wey disvirgin am. afterall most people lost their virginity before 17 years in that coutry. #yeyetalk

According to law of human being they think 14-16 years Girl is a small girl grin. But according to law of nature 16 years old girl is not small, i remember then when I toast girl of my age she told me am not in her level I should follow my level girls, imagine we are age mate oo. And some 16 years old girl nowadays will expect you to respect them let elder. Don't mind those who say 16 years old are small girl. They don't see.

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by saxoholic1(m): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2019
This happened to me when I went to teach a 17 years old girl on SAT class ....
She came into her study room putting on bum short with sleeve less shirt without bra.......
My brother.....I quickly told her to go dress well....the young girl said " this is my house, I can wear what makes me comfortable, I understand how you feel,we are adults please""....my brother I walked out of the room and called her dad on phone.....u need come see shout the dad release on her ,before she get sense ..... My brother since then I understand why I stitch in time saves nine

3 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2019
StUriah:

What do you mean? If you have not been tempted by fully grown up beautiful girls (usually referred to as "Sweet 16"wink you will not know the situation the guy found himself at such a critical time.
And he couldn't use protection and had to pour his seed there like an idiot? There's seriously no justification for what he did. When u become a father to a teenage girl, remember your post.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2019
saxoholic1:
This happened to me when I went to teach a 17 years old girl on SAT class ....
She came into her study room putting on bum short with sleeve less shirt without bra.......
My brother.....I quickly told her to go dress well....the young girl said " this is my house, I can wear what makes me comfortable, I understand how you feel,we are adults please""....my brother I walked out of the room and called her dad on phone.....u need come see shout the dad release on her ,before she get sense ..... My brother since then I understand why I stitch in time saves nine
If the teacher had sense and self worth like this fellow, he won't b in this predicament now. Some men are just too cheap

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by muyora: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Do you know you can apply principles of yahoo yahoo and make money online legitimately without doing fraud or duping anyone online, i am going to share strategies on how you can use covet,intrinsic strategies on making money legitimately .Click here to chat with me on whatsapp : Simply send us a message on WhatsApp through this link: https://joo.gl/RC0Xd

We are going to share information on tools,strategies,precepts and knowledge you need to make money online moving away from the Nigerian geographical location and targeting Caucasians in europe,america etc. You can apply the same principles of how yahoo yahoo boys approach foreigners online,become their friends,solicit favors and operate sophisticated financial scams, instead of leaving your followers or audience lurking, you can legitimately make them pay for services and products you are selling and make good legitimately cash.

By applying the principles of yahoo yahoo,you can effortlessly go into any country in the world while residing in Nigeria and legitimately make money effortlessly.Learn the strategies,techniques and procedures on doing so.

You are not duping anyone ,neither are you are cajoling anyone to collect money,well obviously nothing wrong to cajole someone to collect money legitimately, this training works perfectly for ladies, ladies have a powerful effect on men folk and have been known to fleece men negatively,all because of the power of sex and intimacy and sexual seduction.

This training is only for a select few, not for everyone and it is a one on one based training.THIS TRAINING IS NOT FREE, IF YOU ARE AN OSHO FREE AMBASSADOR, PLEASE KEEP OFF

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Lagbaja01(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2019
I don't live a miserable life, I'm surrounded with lovely family and friend.....I love Nature and I love God.
Bluehill1051:
For the first time in your miserable life, you have said something tangible
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Ikpongiton:
was the girl a virgin?
Does that make it ryt? You niggas supporting nonsense will be fathers someday... Simply use ur senses
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2019
I am.ashamed at the comments here from paedophiles!So the pervert could not chastise the little girl and control himself?
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:
This is not rape, but Lack of self control by the Randy he-goat.

By the way, my attention has been drawn to the way some secondary school girls are looking for opportunities to explore sex even going as far as tempting their teachers.

With the backdrop of immoralities creeping in our society, it won't be long for us to wear the crown as the most populated spreaders of sexually transmitted disease.

Teenagers 've heard a lot about sex mostly 4rm their peers - worst still Nollywood movies and , they are eager to experience it firsthand.

A girl was recently brought to stay with us - and she started playing those tricks: sexy shorts, trying to show me her bums, then seductive behaviors when no one else is near and all that...

But I just smiled inside....

Not every pizza goes for me undecided
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Really? i find it hard to believe.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by mastermaestro(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
atheistandproud:
One of the reasons why I quit my job oh was because of a 15 year old called Michaela. She short but if you see nyansh and bress. My road pass their house and na the shortest road to school, she go legit wait so that we go pass the road together. Initially, carrying my bag by her was a sign of respect till a female teacher told me that she heard the girl claiming ownership over me. People dey down dey pray for assembly, Michaela want to help me upstairs alone. Kai go down. E go dey cry. As them enter SS2, see her wicked short skirt with slit. Na once the other male teachers code say na because of me. Rumors began flying.

I change my route and avoided looking at her. E cause quarrel for their class. I hear say she change am for them, suspecting other girls to be after her man. Me I shock. Soon I hear say director dey find me.

E say e know say I dey innocent but make I dey careful. I give myself two weeks. Kpakam. Na I resign.

I have peace of mind again.

This was the exact reason I quit teaching in secondary schools. I love teaching but for my own honour and dignity I had to end that line of career. Those teenagers are brutally seductive. Very daring in making their feelings known to adult males. Many a time you will be deceived by their mature, fully developed body physique.

I played safe by walking away from teaching. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nuklex(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Thank God she didn't say "RAPE" was the case. Just a simple coitus
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by TGM2015: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
tactius:

I just posted the approrpiate law for you in the comment you quoted....which shows that what the teacher did was a crime.

If you don't get it...sorry o.
But you forgot that no law ever stands in isolation except the national constitution that is Supreme. For example, while Environmental Sanitation Law restrict movement with fines, we have Fundamental Right law (also embedded in our Constitution) to overrides the restrictions of the former.

"If you don't get it...sorry o."
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by matrixme(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
If not for the empty headedness of the slay girls in town these days, this kind of shyte won't have happened. A female teacher is less likely to seduce a female student and vice versa. Besides, are there still lady teachers in schools these days... The ones that really sabi
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Ramos16(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lordapson23:

Pedopilia is a sexual attraction to children and I hate to put it to u bro, a 16 year old isn’t a child, at least not in Nigeria.. Argue with the community
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man / Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.