Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says (68433 Views)

She Tempted Me & I Had S*x With her, Says Man Caught With Girl, 12 / She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Patrotism:

NO! NO!! NO!!!. YOU ARE WRONG. The girl is only 16 years. It is a settled law that any carnal knowledge of an under age is RAPE. With or without her consent. This is because she is presumed not to have the right frame of mind to even understand what consent is talk more of giving it. HE IS GUILTY OF RAPE.
but the federal government says recently that youth age start from 15 yrs
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by ibkayee(f): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Gross. Everyday ‘she tempted me’, are men beasts that lack that much self control when it comes to sex? Isn’t this what distinguishes us from other mammals? Or is this excuse a way of avoiding accountability?

Who should know better between a 16 year old and 29 year old for goodness sake

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2019
Lordapson23:

Peadophile with a 16year old? Talk another word abeg
That is the position of the law

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Carlyboi(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2019
Ramos16:

WTF are you talking about, she is a minor for goodness sake. What is wrong with you?
shes not a minor just below that age of adulthood by just two years so maybe you say she’s underaged according to Nigeria’s constitution but she ain’t minor and the guy ain’t a paedophile a minor shd be between the age of 0-11 or may be 13 anyone above the age of 13 ain’t a minor anymore abeg that’s a teenager
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by 1shortblackboy: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2019
TGM2015:

Check out the the new age limit in the attached picture.
Update yourself on new age limits in Nigeria. 15 years is no longer a minor in Nigeria.

The only thing that is wrong here is that professionally it is very very wrong. The teacher should be punished under the professional code of conduct.
lol what is this ? is this law? go and read the criminal code bros

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2019
igbo amaka!!! how many times did i call you?
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by unapologetic147: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2019
I don see 11 year old wey seduce a man and 13 years old no biggie there
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Looks like a set up bt why wud he get a 16 year old pregnant that’s terrible. Even if she’s loose he shud know better as a teacher and older person.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by gozzlin: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2019
Auxtin85:
At 16 you are already seducing a man, the magistrate and the prosecutor should know that the young girl only burst the bubble because she thought she was pregnant.

That’s not a case of defilement or rape, that was a consensual act

It is rape, statutory rape, because she's not up to 18. The law says that anyone who has sex with a girl not up to 18 has committed rape. Whether she seduced you or not is immaterial, you must resist the temptation else you end up in jail. Period.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Quality20(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2019
nairalee:
Totorial gone wrong. Sorry I meant Tutorials. Autocorrect miskate.

It's better to avoid temptation than to overcome it. That's why I always laugh at guys that call themselves Brothers in Christ, She is a sister to me. Anything that Wil make a guy and a girl stay alone in a room.... Anything is possible
ds ur point is da best advice. Even d holly book says" don't come close to fornication" not don't commit fornication.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by undisputedgbola(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:
This is not rape, but Lack of self control by the Randy he-goat.

By the way, my attention has been drawn to the way some secondary school girls are looking for opportunities to explore sex even going as far as tempting their teachers.

With the backdrop of immoralities creeping in our society, it won't be long for us to wear the crown as the most populated spreaders of sexually transmitted disease.
We can't get anywhere near South Africa.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Ikpongiton: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The 29 yrs old man has no sense... Unfortunately
was the girl a virgin?
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by ogashman(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Oma307:

sir, did you read the news at all

I read the news bro....there is something called self control. It worked for Joseph in the bible.so the alleged rapist could have rebuffed the young girl's advances knowing full well that she is underaged

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by ogashman(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2019
Isoduwa:

So you were there?

No...but i believe he took advantage of a teen who dont have control over her raging hormones.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2019
AND A LOCAL MAN WILL ASK HER TO CLOSE HER LEGS:
what you as a teacher need to teach your children at school, you fall for it.
ashawo teacher.

all these lag girls them corrupt gan

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by uuzba(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2019
ogashman:
I think he took advantage of her.

We book flight tickets for clients. See my signature below
You are very wrong .
She took advantage of him.
Go to lonely man's house, open leg, no wear pant.
I'm sorry for the man. Imagine if the girl had AIDS the man don finish be that.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by joshepade(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2019
What do we call this? Tutorial started on the table and ended on the Bed. 29-16 years.� Another 'Ned nwoko' in the making.
Adolescent start early in a girl and consequently, this can result to a sexual urge at her teens age. it's no crime, but must be guarded if you will not be a victim. Parents need to sex-educate their children especially the female ones, so that their 'tutors' wouldn't be the ones doing it for them.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by 1shortblackboy: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Auxtin85:

It would have been better you read my comment and pretend you didn’t see it.

I have decided not to argue with fools here on nairaland
ok undecided
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2019
TGM2015:

Check out the the new age limit in the attached picture.
Update yourself on new age limits in Nigeria. 15 years is no longer a minor in Nigeria.

The only thing that is wrong here is that professionally it is very very wrong. The teacher should be punished under the professional code of conduct.

What you posted there is calssification for age grade sports competition which is a different thing!

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Boyooosa(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2019
egojiokwu:
grin grin Sweetness of fresh pusssy. If he had used condom, nobody would have complained.
Condoms tear u know

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Mariangeles(f): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2019
Ramos16:

WTF are you talking about, she is a minor for goodness sake. What is wrong with you?
Shut up!
She knew exactly what she was doing.
She's not a child .

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by TGM2015: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2019
1shortblackboy:
lol what is this ? is this law? go and read the criminal code bros
And the criminal code age was based on what law? Now a 16 even 15 years old can be admitted into Higher institutions. I am very sure you read the news of overall best students that was denied admission based on age in past few years. That the criminal law has not been reviewed does not void that the review of the source document where the section that related age where derived.

The only exception here is if the Nigeria Constitution specifically spell out that below 18 years are minor or if you can specifically name the institution that is Constitutionally empowered to determine age grades in Nigeria.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Femeto: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2019
Let them marry na. Atleast Emir of Kano is worse.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by simple250: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2019
Ikpongiton:
was the girl a virgin?

Good question ,the judge need to start from there .if no then more teachers will join the teacher grin

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Ikpongiton: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2019
tactius:
Takeaways

1. The teacher deserves jail....the judge should trhow the book at him. Especially as he has comitted the offence of statutory rape...it does not matter if the girl wanted it, or enjoyed it....

2.A lot of teenagers seem to have very flawed ideas of sex. Here is the thing...any teenage girl who has sex would most likely get pregnant. So, abstain, or get your partner to use a condom...or get some contraceptive pills.

3.Teachers should exercise some self control. You are not your student's friend...you are their teacher. Act like one for eff's sake.
can you swear that ,you will do otherwise ,at the sight of a beautiful shape breast and heapy cunt?
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by TGM2015: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2019
tactius:

What you posted there is calssification for age grade sports competition which is a different thing!
The Policy Name is "National Youth Policy". If this is for Sport, then the question remains, which Ministry or Commission is constitutionally empowered to regulate age categories in Nigeria?

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Lordapson23(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Ramos16:

It is definitely peadohilia

Pedopilia is a sexual attraction to children and I hate to put it to u bro, a 16 year old isn’t a child, at least not in Nigeria.. Argue with the community

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by vincentjk(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2019
I wonder who teaches these girls all these, there's this girl that passes in front of my house every morning. The way she stares at me alone ehn plus her mini tight skirt (attached to the ass) which she is found of touching frequently baffles me smh

I don't even look at these type twice

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by gonkin(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
Although the man ought to be arrested for having intercourse with an under age girl, the stupid girl is not innocent either
If only she was up to 18 it would have been easier. If na ned do am now we no go talk.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Kylekent59: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2019
gozzlin:

It is rape, statutory rape, because she's not up to 18. The law says that anyone who has sex with a girl not up to 18 has committed rape. Whether she seduced you or not is immaterial, you must resist the temptation else you end up in jail. Period.

What if she drugged you, tied you to a post, removed all your cloth and started riding on you.

You woke up only to see she's done it.
Now two weeks later, she reported to her parent she's pregnant.

My man reason well ooooo.

These are the reasons why Nigeria laws are complicated. No reasoning before setting them.

A white man would always think and reason in different ways before approving a law or before amendments.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by lonelygem(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Student of these days are something else.

My dear, its not only students, what about grown up adults, actively married with kids,
That reminds me of my computer training centre days, I had about 8 trainees, a woman came around for typesetting service and somehow we got talking and she requested my number, she called after few days for a private training which I declined going to render home service as I had trainees to attend to on daily bases of which most of them are university students..

To my surprise, this woman paid me equivalent cost of training 15 trainees at my centre. Unfortunately I fell for it as I now had to instruct the most senior among them to take others and teach them..

The next bash of cash I made was her asking me to supply a set of PC, the table and seat for 80k.

For my mind was like "God at work.. Ehn!
I started feeling uncomfortable when the woman living in a duplex directed me to install the PC in her personal bedroom and training would obviously be in the bedroom by 9am on daily basis after she had dropped the kids off at school..

Sincerely speaking, there was no training, we spent most of the time drinking expensive wine and gisting in her bedroom for the first 3 weeks.

She would send her driver to pick me up from D'Line to GRA on daily basis without tangible activity, surprisingly she would still dash me some money, most Tim 5k sometimes 8k..

When some elderly friends called my attention to the possible danger surrounding what she was dragging me into, I voom at once, only to later called me after 2 weeks of not seeing me to come and supply computers for her husband's new office complex.

I humbly told her, madam I will connect you with someone who can handle it well.. Even better than me..

This things revolves round our system without bounds. Everyone has tendency to misbehave at his or her crazy mood. In offices, to neighbours and friends, u want to count how many ladies got laid by someone they've never even thought of dating? In the name of 'let me see some movies on my next door Neighbour's laptop, my roommate has traveled and I cant sleep alone.. She invited a fellowship brother to keep company and boom!! It has happened..

Na person wey we catch Na in be thief but by extension, we are at some point guilty..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man / Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.