Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says (68435 Views)

She Tempted Me & I Had S*x With her, Says Man Caught With Girl, 12 / She Tempted Me – Says Teacher Caught With Student, 14 / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Indomie001: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Though I blame the man for his lack of self control but still you need to see these school girls with their heavy body . You ll dout their age with their look.

During my service year , I just thank God that am able to scape through without shifting their pants grin thanks to self control.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by ncoolsome(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2019
The story would have been a normal gist in the North...as hard to believe as it seems she might not even be a Virgin,so y not also arrest her first??
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Some secondary school girls and boys of nowadays na something else. You will be seeing ss1 kids hosting party in a hotel.... Misguided priorities everywhere.

Is it bad parenting or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Youngsenate1993(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The 29 yrs old man has no sense... Unfortunately
This gal, u with ur funny comments! Why say dy man no get sense?
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by wink2015(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2019
A 29-year old school teacher, Henry Amaechi, who allegedly slept with his 16-year old SS1 student (name withheld), has told the Police that the victim came to his house for extra lessons, reportedly tempted him and he was forced to penetrate her.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the embattled Amaechi claimed that while the extra lessons were going on, she deliberately opened her legs and he was seeing her private part. He was then moved to engage her in a sex romp.

He claimed that the victim was ready for the romp as she reportedly enjoyed it and even pleaded with him to marry her. He said he had already promised to get married to her while they were in the act.

Amaechi is a secondary school teacher at a popular school in Igando but resides at Olu Apare Street in Ejigbo, Lagos, where the victim reportedly went for extra lessons before the romp took place.

She was said to have reportedly seduced the suspect by pretending to attend extra lessons after school hours and eventually succeeded.

However, the teacher landed in trouble after the victim missed her period and suspected that she was pregnant. She then informed her parents that she had slept with her teacher and was suspecting that she was pregnant. She equally informed her parents that her teacher had promised to marry her.
Her father became angry and went to the Igando Police Division to report the matter. Amaechi was arrested and detained for about two weeks in the police cell without bail.

He was brought to the Ejigbo Magistrates Court on Tuesday and arraigned for having sexual intercourse with the victim.

He pleaded not guilty.

Source: http://pmexpressng.com/tempted-slept-extra-lessons-teacher-says/

THE PARENT MADE A BIG MISTAKE.

THEY SHOULD HAVE ENGAGED A FEMALE TEACHER TO TUTOR THEIR DAUGHTER.

THE MALE TEACHER ABUSED THE TRUST THE PARENT ON HIM.

Never abuse TRUST IN LIFE it is one of the craziest thing to do.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Lordapson23(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Ikpongiton:
was the girl a virgin?

God bless u bro.. The question I’ve been expecting since I started going tru the comments, not all these judgmental people sprewing poo
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by ProfessorBerlin(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2019
Bros 16 years old girl no small again o. them they my area, sweet sweet ones. Don't judge me ...

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Sunsets: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2019
What happens to one 17 year old Regina Daniels and her 'lesson teacher' Ned Nwoko? Chai, lesson teacher Amaechi is not a billionaire.
arinze198:

Source: http://pmexpressng.com/tempted-slept-extra-lessons-teacher-says/

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Auxtin85(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2019
gozzlin:

It is rape, statutory rape, because she's not up to 18. The law says that anyone who has sex with a girl not up to 18 has committed rape. Whether she seduced you or not is immaterial, you must resist the temptation else you end up in jail. Period.

Am not sure the laws were there when Buhari defiled Aisha at age 9 or maybe the law is not applicable to some part of Nigeria.

Not arguing, just wondering

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Lordapson23(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2019
The teacher messed up, albeit not totally cause he’s a man with libido and those teenage girls can be something else with intent..

I bet things went awkward just cause the lil b*tch got pregnant.

From the epistle, we sure weren’t told he DISVIRGINED her, which simply translates to she not being a virgin b4 the said act.

I guess the father should also get her remaining sex partner(s) arrested and have them all locked up if it’s easy.. Nonsense
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Clue147: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
Although the man ought to be arrested for having intercourse with an under age girl, the stupid girl is not innocent either
shut up,alays think b4 u speak,she is not an under age nigeria's constitution has not been acertain the age 4 an under age
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2019
TGM2015:

The Policy Name is "National Youth Policy". If this is for Sport, then the question remains, which Ministry or Commission is constitutionally empowered to regulate age categories in Nigeria?

Sport classifications are different from the law, sir.

Don't excuse wrong doing.

(4)A person who commits an offence of defilement with a child between the age of sixteen and eighteen years old is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life - Section 7 (1-4) of the Sexual offences Bill (SOB) 2013

Sauce

I'll leave it at that. You won't like it if a teacher did it with your sixteen year old child//sister/relation...so why excuse it??

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by uuzba(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2019
ogashman:

No...but i believe he took advantage of a teen who dont have control over her raging hormones.
Well, the simple rule to obey: Never be alone with a person of the opposite sex.

Obey this simple moral rule and escape Devil temptation.
You will still find wife and marry properly.

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by EinsteinBoy: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=nairalee post=79680084]Totorial gone wrong. Sorry I meant Tutorials. Autocorrect miskate.

It's better to avoid temptation than to overcome it. That's why I always laugh at guys that call themselves Brothers in Christ, She is a sister to me. Anything that Wil make a guy and a girl stay alone in a room.... Anything is possible

Yeah, you're right dude.....
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Isoduwa(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2019
ogashman:

No...but i believe he took advantage of a teen who dont have control over her raging hormones.

So you now blame who?

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by uuzba(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Auxtin85:

Am not sure the laws were there when Buhari defiled Aisha at age 9 or maybe the law is not applicable to some part of Nigeria.

I don't think Aisha is his original wife.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by kjhova(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Auxtin85:
At 16 you are already seducing a man, the magistrate and the prosecutor should know that the young girl only burst the bubble because she thought she was pregnant.

That’s not a case of defilement or rape, that was a consensual act

For the sake of your freedom, destiny and future and that of the 34 not quite fortunate characters who liked your post, please note that their is a crime under Nigerian laws referred as "Statutory Rape".

If a 16 years old male/female begs you desperately to lay with him/her, undresses willingly and eagerly and is lying butt open and asking for it...you the adult will still be found guilty if you so much as touch the underage amourously as such a fellow is yet to attain the legal age of consent.

You cannot have a concensual relations with someone whose consent is not legally available now, can you?

Be warned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Sunsets: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2019
First and only on that list is your father.
Philpham:
Men are nothing but shameless pigs
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Auxtin85:

1.Buhari married his current wife at the age of 18 years old....not at nine years.

2. Aisha Buhari is 48 years old. She was born in 1971, and married in 1989 at 18.

Let's stop prorpagating this lie. We can all criticise Buhari..and Lord knows his government is really bad...but he married his wife at 18. When she was legally an adult. Maybe the age gap is creepy...but she was an adult.

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by SammyTJack: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Lolzz
Its not de guys fault oo

Ss2 and ss3 girls are de horniest set of people ave ever met swearz grin
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by hybridblood07(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2019
Lol
Auxtin85:

Thanks your lordship
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Auxtin85(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2019
tactius:

1.Buhari married his current wife at the age of 18 years old....not at nine years.

2. Aisha Buhari is 48 years old. She was born in 1971, and married in 1989 at 18.

Let's stop prorpagating this lie. We can all criticise Buhari..and Lord knows his government is really bad...but he married his wife at 18. When she was legally an adult. Maybe the age gap is creepy...but she was an adult.

Read well Oga, I didn’t say married at age 9, he started touching her at age 9. Maybe na the “defiled” nor clear to you
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by AreaFada2: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2019
lahizak:

Nigeria have the lowest legal age of consent which is 11. You qll can google that fact. So legally wat he did is not a crime and he wont be convicted 4 it but morally, its upto him and his God. But legally in Nigeria according to age of consent, sex activities with someone that is older dan 11 is allowed so far it is with the party consent

Dude, google can put up any nonsense. We saw that google page years ago listing consent age across the world. It has been long disputed.

People have still been arrested and prosecuted for statutory rape since.

That is why I asked for exactly which Law of Nigeria makes 11 age of consent. NOT Google.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Telvin7(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2019
nairalee:
Totorial gone wrong. Sorry I meant Tutorials. Autocorrect miskate.

It's better to avoid temptation than to overcome it. That's why I always laugh at guys that call themselves Brothers in Christ, She is a sister to me. Anything that Wil make a guy and a girl stay alone in a room.... Anything is possible
lol totorial
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Mariangeles(f): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Clue147:
shut up,alays think b4 u speak,she is not an under age nigeria's constitution has not been acertain the age 4 an under age
Olodo! angry
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2019
Auxtin85:

Read well Oga, I didn’t say married at age 9, he started touching her at age 9. Maybe na the “defiled” nor clear to you

He did not touch , or molest her at nine years of age. There is absolutely no evidence that he did so. (and if you have evidence, pst it here please).

At this point, I'll have to ask you to stop making up stories. It is wrong . Criticise Buhari all you like...but don't lie. It makes you look bad.

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by archat: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2019
this situation is nobody s fault since the little brat loves the teacher and the teacher also lacks self control and low level of exteem i think the solution here is to get them weded.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by AreaFada2: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2019
lahizak:

Nigeria have the lowest legal age of consent which is 11. You qll can google that fact. So legally wat he did is not a crime and he wont be convicted 4 it but morally, its upto him and his God. But legally in Nigeria according to age of consent, sex activities with someone that is older dan 11 is allowed so far it is with the party consent

Dude, google can put up any nonsense. We saw that google page years ago listing consent age across the world. It has been long disputed.

People have still been arrested and prosecuted for statutory rape since.

That is why I asked for exactly which Law of Nigeria makes 11 age of consent. NOT Google.

PLEASE do not be fooled by Google and go do it. You will just go to jail.

Moreover there is something called duty of care. People in position of authority cannot sleep with people under them. Like doctor and patient, teacher and student, etc. It is abuse of authority. Against code of conduct. Where any law is not broken it can still have serious consequences professionally.

2 Likes

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by blackboy(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Mr Amaechi!! You are not to be near any school let alone be a teacher. Your act on the teen should never have happened. Dont blame her. You did what you wanted.
You should be punished.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by sonofElElyon: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2019
She may not be innocent but in the eyes of the law, she has no capacity to give consent since she is under aged. It is therefore a case of statutory rape.

Auxtin85:
At 16 you are already seducing a man, the magistrate and the prosecutor should know that the young girl only burst the bubble because she thought she was pregnant.

That’s not a case of defilement or rape, that was a consensual act

1 Like

Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by imam07: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2019
tactius:
Takeaways

1. The teacher deserves jail....the judge should trhow the book at him. Especially as he has comitted the offence of statutory rape...it does not matter if the girl wanted it, or enjoyed it....

2.A lot of teenagers seem to have very flawed ideas of sex. Here is the thing...any teenage girl who has sex would most likely get pregnant. So, abstain, or get your partner to use a condom...or get some contraceptive pills.

3.Teachers should exercise some self control. You are not your student's friend...you are their teacher. Act like one for eff's sake.
before I comment, I wld like to know if u are a male or female.
Re: She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2019
imam07:
before I comment, I wld like to know if u are a male or female.

I am from Alpha centauri.

Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man / Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.