Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

The South Is More Populated Than The North, I Got Any Apology From Someone. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Is More Populated Than The North, I Got Any Apology From Someone. (803 Views)

Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan / I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The South Is More Populated Than The North, I Got Any Apology From Someone. by becomrich13: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
The south is more populated than the North, i got any apology from someone after google open up more portion in the south.
Since I have posting this p[icture someone developed hate toward me. But after they open the pictures the more. I got an apology. He think I am a sinner, that which christain ask for break up. but when they open up more pictures he has to agree.
Jonathan as to go to the united nation and share the oil with the north.

North has to run before the election.

some towns and villages in Oyo states. red are mark.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Goodluck Jonathan Is Responsible For The October Bombings / Hurricane Change Delta State / Customs Officers Shatter Woman’s Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.