Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 (2803 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by johnrix: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
I am confused. I used to take love as a feeling but heartbreak don scatter that line of thought.

I see it more as a choice. There are 3 girls, dunno which is best for me. They all want a serious relationship to marriage. First thing first, they all great women!
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by johnrix: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
A - I love her personality, perfect, can sacrifice anything for me, but we have a background clash, and her values will be misaligned with mine in the future when I pursue some life goals of mine. Doesn't really like children. Also she is so nice & open, she is unaware when people play mind games with her. My life style attracts enemies. I fear they will use her to get to me.
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by johnrix: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
B - she behaves exactly like the kind of woman I want to be in a romantic relationship, but sometimes I don't know how much of it is genuine, plus tho she is smart, she sees beauty as her selling point. Na brainy I like �I've not really seen her willing to sacrifice personally, maybe with time. I have one funny feeling she will like her children more than me �. Maybe I am Mr securing the bag (future)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by johnrix: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
C - perfect person you would want to manage your home, your kids, responsible, not materialistic, young though, strong character. Just seems too young for me, age gap, I get bored talking to her but I admire her a lot. She is not top of the class (intelligence is not everything in life, not even 10%) but again detracts from conversations.

1 Like

Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by johnrix: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
I want advice from elders so I use my head + heart together. Help me pick who you think is most compatible. I'm not perfect, they are not.

I thought of simply picking the girl I just couldn't bear losing, not telling to again. Is that a bad idea? what are your thoughts, any ideas?
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by lilianofentse(f): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by thesicilian: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Keep the 3 if you can maintain them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by Newguyhere: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
go for girl c bro smiley
The first two are just ticking time bombs,
That 'love' you have for them will definitely turn to hate once you marry.

4 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by BUSHHUNTER: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
kids.

1 Like

Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by pocohantas(f): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
The girl in this your story

https://www.nairaland.com/5238984/how-know-womans-true-character

Is Girl 1, 2, 3

Or 4?
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by delugajackson: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Auction them on O.L.X for a fee. I'm quite sure you will get reasonable offers.

Case dismissed.

6 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by Eze2000(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
Your way is not the right way but if you must walk dow that lane. if you must make a choice this way, No. 2 is it.
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by Eze2000(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Newguyhere:
go for girl c bro smiley
The first two are just ticking time bombs,
That 'love' you have for them will definitely turn to hate once you marry.

She is not compatible with him. That is where the issue will start with time. He will want another woman later and she may fall for another due to his neglect

3 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by lukui: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
test their love for you, I mean how much they love you or to what extent they love you,

from what you have posted so far so good, you might just be a manipulated guy in the hands of the modern day women,

they are smart and they play hard to get

noe you don't need to spend money on a girl if she truly loves you

what you just need to do test their love, that is all!!!!!

don't pick a woman that you love, pick the one that loves you

talking to ladies now: you asked where did I get this idea from?

well let me answer you

someone like you broke my heart seven years ago that is why I will always continue to lambast your lives on nairaland have a nice day!!!!

and guys please don't die because of one stupid girl, oh!!!! because I'd you died on top her, she will push away, spit on it and invite another guy to come fvck her and when they finish they will use your mouth to wipe their asses and butt holes
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
bro, if you are dating 3 babes and claim you dont know which is best for you, then it is obvious that NONE of them is...
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Keep them three and keep dafuk quiet. sad
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by Truthwords: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
This is SUPER STORY

Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
hm op only u na baba for d gehls.not an easy feat maintaining three fully grown women for dis buhari regime
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by lennsmart(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
ok
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by johnrix: 2:37am On Jun 27, 2019
pocohantas:
The girl in this your story

https://www.nairaland.com/5238984/how-know-womans-true-character

Is Girl 1, 2, 3

Or 4?

This is 2
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by Onyenna(m): 6:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Hope you ain't the "money flaunting" type?..... Cos it might be very hard for you..... I gat my reasons for asking.....

Number 3 seems like the kinda lady you can still help mould into the kinda woman you want[with proper guidance]....
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by Prec1ous(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2019
Choose between B and C. When I am done, you will know which between the two.

A

I ruled her out because of different values. In marriage your values must align. Also, she is too open with other, this is really bad for some occupation like becoming a politician.

Does not like children, she is out! Except you don't like kids too.

B

She still loves her ex and will never love you the way she loved before. She had become too experienced, that is what consecutive heartbreaks can cause. That is why she is withholding herself intentionally. You have to make her loosen up. She loves you but but will hold back to protect herself.

Let us say, she is playing safe and waiting for when she will say "I was right not to give my all". Do not ever go through her phone because the skeletons there are numerous.

If you want her, you need to discus the past, tell her to stop acting because that babe is pretending big time.

You need to assure her that you really care in words and actions. But tell her that, you also know she still look out there and what is she looking for? It is important you let her know you know what she is doing.

Something you need to know, you are right. She is still shopping for the best guy and very open to jump ship. But the good thing is, you can become that best guy by being all she wants.

You will always have a weird feeling about her like something is wrong, and yes it it but she herself does not know because she is still hung up to her pasts. It will take long but as long as her heart hurts.

C

Do you know that intelligence can rub off? If you are very intelligent, she will pick up to. Though she may not solve physics but she will become very smart in life just by associating with so her not being intelligent is now an issue.

The issue with her is that, she is young and thus inexperienced. Every woman needs to see life and realize on her own that their is nothing else out there.

Has she been heartbroken once before? If no, along the line in the future after the kids she will always feel like you caged her and someday demand that freedom in actions or in words.

She seems easy now but will become the hardest due to emotional issues she will cause you. She is yet to discover herself fully.

If you are the controlling type, stay clear of her. Her calmness now is because she has not fully realized herself and with increasing intelligence, you will become an ideal specimen for her emotional experiments.

---

Make your choice, no one is perfect. They all come with baggages but stick with the person you can carry their baggages easily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by thunderfirebubu: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2019
Stick with the one that loves u the most. Don't ever make a mistake of sticking with the one you love most but the one who loves you the most.
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by Michelle55: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2019
lukui:
test their love for you, I mean how much they love you or to what extent they love you,

from what you have posted so far so good, you might just be a manipulated guy in the hands of the modern day women,

they are smart and they play hard to get

noe you don't need to spend money on a girl if she truly loves you

what you just need to do test their love, that is all!!!!!

don't pick a woman that you love, pick the one that loves you

talking to ladies now: you asked where did I get this idea from?

well let me answer you

someone like you broke my heart seven years ago that is why I will always continue to lambast your lives on nairaland have a nice day!!!!

and guys please don't die because of one stupid girl, oh!!!! because I'd you died on top her, she will push away, spit on it and invite another guy to come fvck her and when they finish they will use your mouth to wipe their asses and butt holes
Please are you a male or female? Because I'm totally confused with your write-up. At first, you made alota sense when you ask him to test their love and the last two paragraphs were off angry Ayam not understanding NL again oh
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by adeboi1: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2019
johnrix:
I am confused. I used to take love as a feeling but heartbreak don scatter that line of thought.

I see it more as a choice. There are 3 girls, dunno which is best for me. They all want a serious relationship to marriage. First thing first, they all great women!

Bro post this on www.Manymen.men you will get the appropriate answers
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by johnrix: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:
Keep the 3 if you can maintain them.

I can maintain them, but I want to be serious and settle down
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by johnrix: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2019
Eze2000:
Your way is not the right way but if you must walk dow that lane. if you must make a choice this way, No. 2 is it.

I'm interested in why you say 2
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by johnrix: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
bro, if you are dating 3 babes and claim you dont know which is best for you, then it is obvious that NONE of them is...

You know this thought ran through my mind, but I think I am just been picky since they are all great. Isn't it better to make it a choice and make it work?

I am very adaptable guy, so I can handle most reasonable women. Because I can handle most, seems I can date quite a variety of girls without issues.
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by johnrix: 8:51am On Jun 27, 2019
lefulefu:
hm op only u na baba for d gehls.not an easy feat maintaining three fully grown women for dis buhari regime

Funny enough, none bother me for money, only no 2, and even that, most times I clear her I am investing my funds.
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by johnrix: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2019
Onyenna:
Hope you ain't the "money flaunting" type?..... Cos it might be very hard for you..... I gat my reasons for asking.....

Number 3 seems like the kinda lady you can still help mould into the kinda woman you want[with proper guidance]....

No I don't flaunt, but in all humility, I think it is obvious I am doing relatively well. 1 and 3, I feel don't care about money, but you know women, if future is secure, they won't fret. 2 sometimes wants me to spend on her, though I often clear her. I feel because other guys always spend on her. (she is pretty)

1 Like

Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2019
From your write up, it seems you prefer both B and C more than A, and because of that I think A is the best choice for you.
Re: I Have 3 Girlfriends, Help Me Reduce It To 1 by johnrix: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2019
Prec1ous:
Choose between B and C. When I am done, you will know which between the two.

A

I ruled her out because of different values. In marriage your values must align. Also, she is too open with other, this is really bad for some occupation like becoming a politician.

Does not like children, she is out! Except you don't like kids too.

B

She still loves her ex and will never love you the way she loved before. She had become too experienced, that is what consecutive heartbreaks can cause. That is why she is withholding herself intentionally. You have to make her loosen up. She loves you but but will hold back to protect herself.

Let us say, she is playing safe and waiting for when she will say "I was right not to give my all". Do not ever go through her phone because the skeletons there are numerous.

If you want her, you need to discus the past, tell her to stop acting because that babe is pretending big time.

You need to assure her that you really care in words and actions. But tell her that, you also know she still look out there and what is she looking for? It is important you let her know you know what she is doing.

Something you need to know, you are right. She is still shopping for the best guy and very open to jump ship. But the good thing is, you can become that best guy by being all she wants.

You will always have a weird feeling about her like something is wrong, and yes it it but she herself does not know because she is still hung up to her pasts. It will take long but as long as her heart hurts.

C

Do you know that intelligence can rub off? If you are very intelligent, she will pick up to. Though she may not solve physics but she will become very smart in life just by associating with so her not being intelligent is now an issue.

The issue with her is that, she is young and thus inexperienced. Every woman needs to see life and realize on her own that their is nothing else out there.

Has she been heartbroken once before? If no, along the line in the future after the kids she will always feel like you caged her and someday demand that freedom in actions or in words.

She seems easy now but will become the hardest due to emotional issues she will cause you. She is yet to discover herself fully.

If you are the controlling type, stay clear of her. Her calmness now is because she has not fully realized herself and with increasing intelligence, you will become an ideal specimen for her emotional experiments.

---

Make your choice, no one is perfect. They all come with baggages but stick with the person you can carry their baggages easily.

Men, you are a great guy, some info and some thoughts I didn't put in the initial write up, but you have intelligently deduced these insights.

I think i know what to do, it's just going to be difficult and hurtful. Guess getting advice from others will let me know if I am doing the right thing.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Toxic Relationship? Share The Story. / My Girlfriend Has Two Shuggar Daddies... / What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.