Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) (31560 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) / Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) / Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Cherrybae(f): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
I only other the Nigerian youths Expecially those from the SE

This are their Heros

Nonsense award.

Father of the Igbos criminals

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by flowx(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
phelonrays:
And this news is coming from sarrki
wonder shall never end... Sarrki of all people. Sarrki the president of ZOMBIES Association of Nigeria.... something!
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by FAMILYJA(f): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Geoshawn007: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lazy youths @work
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by orisa37: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
He deserves it.
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by NobleAngell(f): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Father of the nation? That sounds to me like Tuface or Ubi Franklin.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by 400billionman: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Best President since Independence.

Best in Economic Metrics.
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Obasanjo will always be relevant and a Father of the Nation. Hate him or love him. Some of those insulting him now were praising him when he supported Buhari against Jonathan in 2015. That’s how u know they are Hypocrites.

Cherrybae:
I only other the Nigerian youths Expecially those from the SE

This are their Heros

Nonsense award.

Father of the Igbos criminals

One thing I appreciate is Buhari has never insulted obasanjo for speaking the truth. It is the online miscreants, overzealous supporters and eye service aides that do.
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by GodSaklek(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
1 million?, raised by the country hungry, unemployed young people?, this is a total rubbish, even obj can make all those that raises the money a millionaires, this is a waste of money and energy, that 1 million is just like a drop of a water in an ocean, Nigerians are hypocrites,especially we youths

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by gosmoney(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Jobac:
Hopeless PDP youths. They are not representing the good and patriotic Nigerian youths. Obasanjo is not the father of the nation.
bubu is abi? mumu
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by joseph1832(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
Add licking group, this group is.
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Stillthebest: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
National youth council of Nigeria. Why am I not a member? Who in Nairaland forum is a member??

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
GodSaklek:
1 million?, raised by the country hunger, unemployed young people?, this is rubbish, even obj can make all those that raises the money a millionaires, this is a waste of money and energy, that 1 million is just like a drop of a water in an ocean, Nigerians are hypocrites
not all youth are hungry like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by GodSaklek(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mk12:

not all youth are hungry like you

Am very sure that u are hungry stinky youth trying to feel relevant, u can't get my attention bro, stfu
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by israelmao(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
U
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Teacher1776(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ekez:
All dis people go de put water for bucket wey don full,i no blame una
Person wey set trap with goat knows wetin he wan catch.
nothing goes for nothing.
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by israelmao(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Obasanjo has paid his own dues a combatant soldier,democrat and a statesman.
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
GodSaklek:

Am very sure that u are hungry stinky youth trying to feel relevant, u can't get my attention bro, stfu
we are not all like you

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by kenzo25(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Why wasting money? 1 million for Obasanjo? For what? Nigerian youth at time no get Sense jo. Award with money we don see u ooooo.....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Megatrix: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Instead of giving the money to someone who really needs it they went to ass lick obasanjo with a money that he won't even value because it's chicken change to him
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:
Some of these youths are even worse than the corrupt elders. On what grounds and authority are they giving this so called awards if not to gain personal recognition from the influential OBJ?
are u on earth at all?? Because right here on planet earth especially Nigeria the only thing paramount to us is HUSTLE!!!!! And hustling varies.. It doesn't matter not in this part of the earth... We kill first ask questions later..
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nigerian youths are fools!
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
Stillthebest:
National youth council of Nigeria. Why am I not a member? Who in Nairaland forum is a member??
u are barking at the wrong tree bro... The youthful age in Nigeria starts from 40 yrs till u die... Hence even 70s are youths.. And we can't be among the youth council.. Yesterday was my birthday and I'm just in my mid 30s... Not yet a youth according to Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by EsanEmmanuel(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
bunch of braindead idiots! only in the zoo can this happen

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
He will not be absent on this one now.

Wayo man.
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by JudasNaCarrot: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
phelonrays:
And this news is coming from sarrki
Yes he has retraced his steps....knowing fully well that nothing good can come out of "Daura" herdsman.
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Bluntemperor: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Shame on those charlatans gathering there as they indirectly insulted Nigerians with their dubious gifts.OBJ lost it after 12yrs of ruling Nigeria.Like IBB,they thought the situation in Nigeria will benefit them forever.how life changes!!!.For OBJ that could not fix a single road in his S/West because the people of the region could no vote for him,light were hijacked and up till now everyday Nigerians are still under darkness of DISCO and GEMCOS.its a big SHAME.He should tell us what are his legacies to Nigerians.Is it the Presidential Library? Very unfortunate group of leadership.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds / How Abacha Was Killed / Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.