Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) (31559 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) / Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) / Leah Sharibu Should Be Awarded A Nobel Prize - ECWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Funjosh(m): 4:18am On Jun 28, 2019
EsanEmmanuel:
bunch of braindead idiots! only in the zoo can this happen

You self don join the zoo gang. Issoikay
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by orisa37: 4:46am On Jun 28, 2019
He is a Majestic Democrat. He deserves it.
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by orisa37: 4:49am On Jun 28, 2019
Obj is The Best Nigerian that ever lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by orisa37: 4:52am On Jun 28, 2019
Obj is a Mentor of Presidents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by orisa37: 5:01am On Jun 28, 2019
The Current Oduduwa of Yoruba Land after Awolowo. Hear Ye him.
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Daboomb: 5:21am On Jun 28, 2019
sarrki:
Obasanjo was awarded a sum of N1m and title of "Father of the Nation".
A group led by Nihi Oladele and Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere of CUPP presented the award in Abeokuta.

Ikenga claimed young people across Nigeria raised the funds in appreciation of Obasanjo's leadership

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFZ0zIRDUik

Now, this is the PERFECT definition of STUPIDITY!

OBJ went into Presidency in 1999 with less than #20,000 in his account.

- He came out with a Multi-million Dollar Library, a massive Private Housing Estate when majority of Nigerians are Homeless, A Private University while Public university is decaying, a thriving Farm that he stole from the people of Nigeria and a bank account that he cant finish spending till he dies, not to mention that he stole one of our Oil Blocks and also established a Private Refinery in Guinea using our looted funds!

Now this is the same OBJ these Urchins are telling us "Nigerian Yoots" raise this money for him, ordinary #1Million and one fake Tiltle?
So Obasanjo has been crying over title since Buhari recognised Abiola and June 12 as National icons! grin grin grin
Abeg, laugh wan kill me o.

Abeg, OBJ needs to go and sit down somewhere and enjoy his loot, like that ragged IBB, before nemesis catches up with him one of these days
OBJ and CORRUPTION is like 5 & 6

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by dododawa1: 5:23am On Jun 28, 2019
Igbo and title
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Daboomb: 5:26am On Jun 28, 2019
article1:
Don't mind them. These are the kind of People the Yoruba called "Alatenuje" (boot-lickers).

Am l the only one who is noticing that those praising these "Lubbish" are the same people urging Atiku-on and the same people who always support thieves like fayose, FFk, Dasuki, and just about anything Bad/Evil?

How come these people are braindead, in the real sense of the phrase?

awon Omo'ale
undecided undecided
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Awaja(m): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2019
And he collected the money ,instead of adding 1bn to it and give back to the young youths seeking for relevance
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by livebyday(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop barking all over the place like BINGO and learn how to respect other people's opinion.

grin
All opinions are respected as long as they fall within what is permitted on this forum

Cheers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by welturebotanical: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2019
CLEAR PIMPLES AND ACNE IN TWO WEEKS.
100% natural solution.
50% money back guarantee if you see no result.
Checkout my signature for more details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Ebendo123(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Did u say he was awarded?

Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Aldaud(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2019
you people they crazy faaa....... upon all the money he alloted to his own pocket
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by ithink7: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
That's what the charity and scholarships are meant to do but most of those poor people don't know how to find them. Most sufferings are a result of ignorance.

Antichristus:

There are countless number of children whose parents can't pay their school fees and exams fees. Why not help such children?
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by ChineduPeters(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
The second best president Nigeria has ever had after Umaru Yara'dua
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Salebo: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Munzy14:

U mean ur father if u ever had a good one? because I doubt if u had a home training and learnt to move out a strangers comment. Ur generation need sense. its a generational course..kid!

Lousy KIDULT!!!

Go and be weaned first before stepping up to me..

M.O.R.O.N
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Salebo:

Lousy KIDULT!!!
Go and be weaned first before stepping up to me..
M.O.R.O.N
No time for riffraff am bigger bro. Take ur pill
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Salebo: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Munzy14:

No time for riffraff am bigger bro. Take ur pill
My pill is using your lousy mother after she must paid me..
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Salebo:
My pill is using your lousy mother after she must paid me..
Lolzzzz I knew ur problem is generational. Sorry I can't profer solution to it. go ask ur parents if they are still there though...
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Salebo: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Munzy14:

Lolzzzz I knew ur problem is generational. Sorry I can't profer solution to it. go ask ur parents if they are still there though...
ohh your mother told you?Yes it's generational...

My dad used to fork your mum way back too..
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Salebo:

[s]
Salebo:

[/s]
Salebo:

Them never tell u, who be your father. The one u call is impotent. Tell ur mama to open up o.. Ask her what happened under the Gmelina tree? grin[quote author=Salebo post=79784349]ohh your mother told you?Yes it's generational...

[s]
Salebo:

[/s][quote author=Salebo post=79784349]ohh your mother told you?Yes it's generational...

Them never tell u, who be your father. The one u call is impotent. Tell ur mama to open up o.. Ask her what happened under the Gmelina tree?
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by deomelo: 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
livebyday:

grin
All opinions are respected as long as they fall within what is permitted on this forum

Cheers
[/s]

Keep quiet.

Is your name ipob?

1. ipob is not a banned word on NL

2. 1 did not quote, address or call you ipob and the last time I checked, your name is not ohaneze and I'll address and qualify them per my opinion which you must respect as long as it wasn't directed towards you or any member on NL.

3. If you are going to spew rubbish about what's acceptable or not, you should have made yourself useful by showing us the part of acceptable rules on NL that says the word ipob is baned or you cannot call ohaneze Igbos or clowns. If you can not do so, kindly keep quiet.

Apart from the fact that you don't know how to respect other people's opinion, you also don't know how to reed and comprehend simple English words.
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by livebyday(m): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Keep quiet.

Is your name ipob?

1. ipob is not a banned word on NL

2. 1 did not quote, address or call you ipob and the last time I checked, your name is not ohaneze and I'll address and qualify them per my opinion which you must respect as long as it wasn't directed towards you or any member on NL.

3. If you are going to spew rubbish about what's acceptable or not, you should have made yourself useful by showing us the part of acceptable rules on NL that says the word ipob is baned or you cannot call ohaneze Igbos or clowns. If you can not do so, kindly keep quiet.

Apart from the fact that you don't know how to respect other people's opinion, you also don't know how to reed and comprehend simple English words.

Kindly refrain from.abusive or rude comments

I have cautioned you before comment with dignity

Ipob, Afonja,Igbo abokii ewedu waste land , yeast and all other coined up derogatory words for describing tribes are banned here on this forum
If you will not respect the forum's rules then do not comment here

Be guided

Cheers
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by deomelo: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
livebyday:

Kindly refrain from.abusive or rude comments

I have cautioned you before comment with dignity

Ipob, Afonja,Igbo abokii ewedu waste land , yeast and all other coined up derogatory words for describing tribes are banned here on this forum
If you will not respect the forum's rules then do not comment here

Be guided

Cheers
[/s]

Ipob = Indigenous People of Biafra is a separatist group, it's not a derogatory word, it's the name of a group while the other rubbish you listed are not.

You don't even know the meaning of what you are ranting against, you are too ignorant for your own good.

Again, learn how to read and comprehend simple English words.
Re: Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) by booksrite001: 2:58am On Jul 02, 2019
orisa37:
Obj is a Mentor of Presidents.

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Falana: Too Many Injustices Under Buhari’s Government / Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / Rescued Chibok Girl, Blessing, Speaks At Trade & Investment Meeting, USA (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.