Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Need Help And Advice Concerning My Love Life. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help And Advice Concerning My Love Life. (1875 Views)

I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. / I Need Your Advice Concerning My Elder Brother / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need Help And Advice Concerning My Love Life. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Badoo instagram facebook dey
Re: I Need Help And Advice Concerning My Love Life. by clive2u(m): 12:14am On Jun 28, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Girls like nice guys we tolerate rude guys but for maximum affection be nice and thoughtful we dig that ..

Being thoughtful you will be able to manage the times to talk better and try and notice things about them to bring up as well it’s not just about back and front it’s what’s on the inside too

We women don’t want a guy with muscles that isn’t sensitive . Lastly What happened in your past relationships can’t repeat itself or manifest in your life unless you let it so give everyone a fair chance to earn your heart
are u single?
Re: I Need Help And Advice Concerning My Love Life. by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2019
clive2u:
are u single?
No

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Have More Sex: The Top 5 Sleep Positions That Lead To Sex / Photos: See How Low This Tall Man Has To Go To Kiss His Petite Wife / What Does This Woman Want From Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.