Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. (5119 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 4:21am On Apr 07, 2023
Good morning nairalanders,I hope your night was good and great.please I need your help and advice at this stage I am.
There’s this girl I’ve being dating close to 4years now.,I travelled down here to Netherlands to seek for greener pasture so to have a good life for me and her even my family as a whole.,because I have much plans for i and her.,she’s in her 400lv and about to graduate.I even paid for her cake business and other training she’s doing.,rented her a new apartment and give her most of my things.because i already have it in mind that once I’m back we can get a flat in Lagos and atleast I’ll still have most my things back in our house,so she can be doing her business in Lagos pending the time we will both move to canada,but I haven’t tell her we will be going to canada but I preamble it sometimes,so last week my mind have being disturbing me to try to check her Instagram.,so I checked her Instagram and I noticed this girl is cheating on me.,it was so painful that I cried my ass out..i cried so hard that I can’t even work for 2days because I trusted this girl with everything.,her mom intervened and keep begging me,even her brother,because both parents already know each other,and she’s trying not to make that relationship of parents break,she also pleaded and I forgive her.,she said she did it out of emotions I don’t know what that means though,which she said it will never happen again,accusing me for the fact that I don’t make calls or something.I work alot of hours and still I still try to give this girl that much attention.,I was actually planning to come home again by august.,I’m satisfying this girl with all her needs both financially and all.,but what baffles me most was that whenever I ask if she blocked this guy.,she will say they are no more talking that atleast I’m seeing it all because she thinks I scanned her WhatsApp which is not true.,I only have her Instagram login and that’s all.,and I angrily logged out the Instagram because i was really broken that day.
So yesterday we have a little issue,because I noticed she was kind of replying me with attitudes and I asked what’s the attitude all about.,so I just leave her alone on her own,she then sent me a message last night that she knows I’m purposely giving her attitude because I’m seeing her chats and I don’t know how to say it out.,that I’m free to feed my eyes and read her chats very well,i actually don’t know what she mean by that statement plus I didn’t even scan her WhatsApp,I only logged in her IG.,I’m just pained have being doing things for this girl for the past 3years and it’s even 4yrs already.,I don’t just know what to do.,her mom suffers HBP and she likes me so much,because she doesn’t ever want me to leave her daughter,when this event happened she would keep disturbing me with calls and and begging almost everyday panicking that I should forgive her and it won’t happen again.,I really do love this girl soo much to the extent that whenever we have an issue I’m always very down.,but now I’m just confused on what to do,but nairalanders I really need your help on what to do.,this thing is giving me a serious problem her birthday is coming soon which I’m planning not to gift her anything,I’m not even okay at this point.
I will be dropping the chat below.👇no insult please.,all I need is your observation and advice,thanks,and sorry if my grammar isn’t good enough.thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 4:23am On Apr 07, 2023
josephm456:
Good morning nairalanders,I hope your night was good and great.please I need your help and advice at this stage I am.
There’s this girl I’ve being dating close to 4years now.,I travelled down here to Netherlands to seek for greener pasture so to have a good life for me and her even my family as a whole.,because I have much plans for i and her.,she’s in her 400lv and about to graduate.I even paid for her cake business and other training she’s doing.,rented her a new apartment and give her most of my things.because i already have it in mind that once I’m back we can get a flat in Lagos and atleast I’ll still have most my things back in our house,so she can be doing her business in Lagos pending the time we will both move to canada,but I haven’t tell her we will be going to canada but I preamble it sometimes,so last week my mind have being disturbing me to try to check her Instagram.,so I checked her Instagram and I noticed this girl is cheating on me.,it was so painful that I cried my ass out..i cried so hard that I can’t even work for 2days because I trusted this girl with everything.,her mom intervened and keep begging me,even her brother,because both parents already know each other,and she’s trying not to make that relationship of parents break,she also pleaded and I forgive her.,she said she did it out of emotions I don’t know what that means though,which she said it will never happen again,accusing me for the fact that I don’t make calls or something.I work alot of hours and still I still try to give this girl that much attention.,I was actually planning to come home again by august.,I’m satisfying this girl with all her needs both financially and all.,but what baffles me most was that whenever I ask if she blocked this guy.,she will say they are no more talking that atleast I’m seeing it all because she thinks I scanned her WhatsApp which is not true.,I only have her Instagram login and that’s all.,and I angrily logged out the Instagram because i was really broken that day.
So yesterday we have a little issue,because I noticed she was kind of replying me with attitudes and I asked what’s the attitude all about.,so I just leave her alone on her own,she then sent me a message last night that she knows I’m purposely giving her attitude because I’m seeing her chats and I don’t know how to say it out.,that I’m free to feed my eyes and read her chats very well,i actually don’t know what she mean by that statement plus I didn’t even scan her WhatsApp,I only logged in her IG.,I’m just pained have being doing things for this girl for the past 3years and it’s even 4yrs already.,I don’t just know what to do.,her mom suffers HBP and she likes me so much,because she doesn’t ever want me to leave her daughter,when this event happened she would keep disturbing me with calls and and begging almost everyday panicking that I should forgive her and it won’t happen again.,I really do love this girl soo much to the extent that whenever we have an issue I’m always very down.,but now I’m just confused on what to do,but nairalanders I really need your help on what to do.,this thing is giving me a serious problem her birthday is coming soon which I’m planning not to gift her anything,I’m not even okay at this point.
I will be dropping the chat below.👇no insult please.,all I need is your observation and advice,thanks,and sorry if my grammar isn’t good enough.thanks in advance.

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Johnson225(m): 4:27am On Apr 07, 2023
Op. From all you’ve highlighted, your woman is actively still cheating on you, but more careful this time. Stop loving like a teenager and apply wisdom…Goodluck

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Raalsalghul: 4:37am On Apr 07, 2023
Simp3

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Reminderz: 4:40am On Apr 07, 2023
redpill, redpill, redpill!! how many times did I call you Oh redpill.. how come you always prove yourself to be the truth every now and then? how come you're always so on point? how come those that refuse to swallow your nuggets end up suffering? you've proven yourself to be worthy at all times... You're simply the truth, and those who refuse to accept you will suffer!

OP, first let me introduce this thread to you... https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

read it up and save yourself because no one is coming to save you..

secondly, a girl is never a trophy to be won... if you put your girl before your goals, she will make you suffer for your foolishness... if you give a girl your heart to save her life, she will mock you over someone who refuses to give her nothing... the guy or guys that she's cheating on you with are doing nothing to get her and you are letting yourself to be easily used over and over again... and her mother is part of those easily manipulating you... don't think she's doing it because she loves you... no she doesn't, she only cares about herself and her daughter, and because they see that you're loaded, they will drain you until they've wrecked you... they are both predatory females...

third, leave love for women, leave emotions for women.. you're not a pú$$y... only pu$sies find love.. women find love, men find purpose... If you let them ruin your life, you'll only have yourself to blame...

fourth, a girl you're not married to is never your responsibility.. if you've done all that for your family, friends and orphanage homes, you'll be happy and more fulfilled and even God will reward you abundantly... I'm sure you'll never even do half of that for the people you call friends or family.. smh.. that girl will leave you and only your family will be left for you...

fifth, dump that olosho you call girlfriend.. dump that bitch you call girlfriend.. she's not your girlfriend, she belongs to the street, her reply has even showed that she doesn't even care if you break up with her.. don't let her mother manipulate your further...

sixth, never make a girl or any woman except your family your sole focus in life... women will never forgive you for being weak.

seven, all the money you're spending on your so called hoe or girlfriend, she's using that money to build herself up, and when you've finally upgraded her pass her normal level, she will begin to disrespect you and she will end up telling you that “what did you even do for me sef?”

eight, when a woman has nothing to lose in a relationship she will start misbehaving, why? because you're the only one investing in it and doing everything... so she won't care even if you enter the fire to save her. this is why you're the one who's hurt because you're the one who's invested the most...

nine, marrying a girl in Nigeria and taking her over there most times end in pains and regrets when the girl starts misbehaving... this is why men are avoiding marriage especially in the west... rethink this decision carefully... don't sign any marriage contract that will leave you wrecked and handicapped...

@josephm456

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Lawl(m): 4:42am On Apr 07, 2023
Read the chat well
Feel free to feed your eyes
We will be both be fine at end

Bro first of all why would login to her insta I'm sure If her too have your login would definitely see the cheat relate issues your saying

From my mind she is pure, she said read the chat well and you we will be both be fine at end she's is aware or not your still checking chats she is now honestly with her self

Bro tell her your not reading anything stop suspecting her and continue to build your love bro

I wish you well bro
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 4:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Lawl:
Read the chat well

Bro first of all why would login to her insta I'm sure If her too have your login would definitely see the cheat relate issues your saying

From my mind she is pure, she said read the chat well and you we will be both be fine at end she's is aware or not your still checking chats she is now honestly with her self

Bro tell her your not reading anything stop suspecting her and continue to build your love bro

I wish you well bro
Thanks.
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Johnson225(m): 4:46am On Apr 07, 2023
Lawl:
Read the chat well

I wish you well bro

Bro! That gal dey run parole… she’s saying all that to confirm wether or not the op has access to her watssap msgs, she’s trynna use reverse psychology on the inexperienced guy…

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Ballzproblem2: 4:51am On Apr 07, 2023
there's a reason why women are fighting hard to keep redpill from spreading,this OP is the reason.

I stopped reading when mentioned you open cake business and rented apartment for her.
You rented apartment while another person dey do the fucking how useless can some men be?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by jagaban002(m): 4:53am On Apr 07, 2023
once a cheat is always a cheat . She's only begging cus of the support u giving her .
Taking this kind of woman to Europe will ruin ur life

35 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Lawl(m): 4:53am On Apr 07, 2023
Johnson225:

Bro! That gal dey run parole… she’s saying all that to confirm wether or not the op has access to her watssap msgs, she’s trynna use reverse psychology on the inexperienced guy…

You speak out yourself
No one is looking at your chat

Don't you see he's the one that first bring the matter up after it has been solved before she's reply the best replys for him why would he be blindly suspecting her always let just trust her everything would be okay as she said read the chat well.....
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Ballzproblem2: 4:56am On Apr 07, 2023
is fucking painful man ,why can't successful men go for successful women? why go for someone that has nothing? I don't understand.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by yrhuhfy113: 5:01am On Apr 07, 2023
josephm456:

I AM NO PROPHET BUT IF YOU FOLLOW WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY TO LETTER, 10 YRS FROM NOW, YOU WILL STILL BE THANKING ME

1) END THE RELATIONSHIP NOW

2) DON'T COME BACK TO NIGERIA, GET A GOOD GIRL OVER THERE AND START YOUR LIFE AFRESH

3) CUT OFF ALL COMMUNICATIONS FROM HER

4) FORGIVE HER FOR BEING A HOE AND FORGIVE YOURSELF FOR BEING A SIMPLETON

5) DISAPPEAR FOR 1-2 YEARS AND RESURFACE AFTER YOUR NEW WIFE HAS A CHILD.

6) NEVER BEFRIEND HER OR ANYONE IN HER FAMILY AGAIN

7) FOLLOW THE 6 TASKS I SAID WITHOUT EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS AND IN LESS THAN 3 YEARS, YOUR WHOLE LIFE WILL BE TOTALLY BETTER.

It is these WEAK ladies that bring strong men down and expect to be treated so special based on HISTORY or some fake ideologies movies and social media sold to them.

YOUR FUTURE is in your hands, anyone who proves not to be ready for it, should be excused.
She did what was BEST FOR HER at the time without considering you, NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO DO YOU.....
grin grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 5:21am On Apr 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

I AM NO PROPHET BUT IF YOU FOLLOW WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY TO LETTER, 10 YRS FROM NOW, YOU WILL STILL BE THANKING ME

1) END THE RELATIONSHIP NOW

2) DON'T COME BACK TO NIGERIA, GET A GOOD GIRL OVER THERE AND START YOUR LIFE AFRESH

3) CUT OFF ALL COMMUNICATIONS FROM HER

4) FORGIVE HER FOR BEING A HOE AND FORGIVE YOURSELF FOR BEING A SIMPLETON

5) DISAPPEAR FOR 1-2 YEARS AND RESURFACE AFTER YOUR NEW WIFE HAS A CHILD.

6) NEVER BEFRIEND HER OR ANYONE IN HER FAMILY AGAIN

7) FOLLOW THE 6 TASKS I SAID WITHOUT EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS AND IN LESS THAN 3 YEARS, YOUR WHOLE LIFE WILL BE TOTALLY BETTER.

It is these WEAK ladies that bring strong men down and expect to be treated so special based on HISTORY or some fake ideologies movies and social media sold to them.

YOUR FUTURE is in your hands, anyone who proves not to be ready for it, should be excused.
She did what was BEST FOR HER at the time without considering you, NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO DO YOU.....
grin grin
Thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by jogsman01(m): 5:24am On Apr 07, 2023
You're outside the country, and you say she shouldn't cheat on you; shey you dey whine old barrister ni? Even if you're in the country, she'll still cheat on you. Close your eyes to her chats, and stop sending her shishi. That's when you'll know if she actually love you, or she's in love with those things you always send.

10 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Brandiebird: 5:30am On Apr 07, 2023
I don’t know if you will take any of these advices, but this girl doesn’t care about you one bit. She said we will both be okay or whatever so go and be okay. There’s nothing worse than a disloyal person and on top of that you are being manipulated. No one can tell you to leave or stay, but you should respect yourself so that others can respect you. All you did for her and that was her payback. Sir, respect yourself!

7 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 5:33am On Apr 07, 2023
Brandiebird:
I don’t know if you will take any of these advices, but this girl doesn’t care about you one bit. She said we will both be okay or whatever so go and be okay. There’s nothing worse than a disloyal person and on top of that you are being manipulated. No one can tell you to leave or stay, but you should respect yourself so that others can respect you. All you did for her and that was her payback. Sir, respect yourself!
Thanks so much!
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by EastAlchemist: 5:40am On Apr 07, 2023
josephm456:
I stopped reading halfway
God who do Nigerian men this thing?
Please forgive us

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by EastAlchemist: 5:41am On Apr 07, 2023
Op the whole Netherland you never jam one better Barney

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Brandiebird: 5:44am On Apr 07, 2023
josephm456:
Thanks so much!

If you lie, you will cheat. If you cheat, you will steal. If you steal, you will kill.

Run while you still can. Better a broken heart than a broken dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Kooldon(f): 5:59am On Apr 07, 2023
But Guy, you get mind o. You want a single girl, stil in a higher institution to remain celibate for four years just to prove her love?
Its very rare to see a married lady keep herself for the husband who is the State and not to mention students.
Keep on helping her mum and forget about that girl.
She will move to calls n not chats again to decieve you

10 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 6:00am On Apr 07, 2023
Kooldon:
But Guy, you get mind o. You want a single girl, stil in a higher institution to remain celibate for four years just to prove her love?
Its very rare to see a married lady keep herself for the husband who is the State and not to mention students.
Keep on helping her mum and forget about that girl.
She will move to calls n not chats again to decieve you
we have being together for 3yrs I just travelled last year hoping to be home again this year.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Berrityga: 6:01am On Apr 07, 2023
Reasons why I stopped helping ladies.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 6:03am On Apr 07, 2023
josephm456:
we have being together for 3yrs I just travelled last year hoping to be home again this year.
this year will make it 4yrs relationship
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Kooldon(f): 6:04am On Apr 07, 2023
josephm456:
She is not the one. Move on but never fail to assists her mum. Its a blessing

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by idu1(m): 6:07am On Apr 07, 2023
Leave the girl and focus on your hustle to better your life 100%. Infact, all girls. Long distance relationship is bullshiit. When will you modafuvka have sense? Who said you should be sponsoring her? You don sponsor all your families finish? What about guys that grows up with you in the street. You don help dem finish?

See, you fucking too young for this please.

15 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by EriMma1: 6:09am On Apr 07, 2023
Mr boy abi na man, that girl doesn't love you one bit. Even the tone of her message is very dry and without emotions showing she cares less and is not bothered how you feel about her cheating games. It seems you've been the only one committed to the relationship all along cos the love seems one-sided while she's just with you because of what she's getting from the relationship. You better snap out of that mumu feelings you have for her or get the biggest shock of your Life.

Why would a girl whos in a functional relationship be going to a guys house? I don't get it. It simply shows You're non existent in her love life hence the need to still be testing the waters. Even from the tone of her reply, one could tell, and you still don't get it?

Giving excuses that the mother is having BP is why you can't leave the girl is plain dumb and lame because if care is not taken, na you go come end up with that BP. The mother doesn't really have your interest at heart. She's begging because of what she too is gaining from the relationship since you don turn father Christmas give them. She knows if you leave her daughter, resources will be withdrawn from her too and that, she doesn't want to happen. So be wise.

My advice. Just cut all communications with her. Don't even try to call or accuse her of anything again!. Block her on all mediums she can reach you and move on. I know this may sound too difficult ( judging from the way you love her) and that spirit of competition and not wanting to lose to the other guy might set in, making you want to fight to get her back just to feel cool about yourself at the end of the day but let me tell you, if you don't let go now, you'll end up regretting in the future and may end up being the one getting kicked out by her after taking her abroad cos she's not the loyal type from all indications.

She's not the type you can leave and travel or even go to work if you eventually marry her. This type will be going to neighbors house to cut show and won't feel remorse or even bother to apologize because she knows she has you by the balls. Then it will be too late to do anything. Na there your own BP go come start.

Better safe than sorry.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by idu1(m): 6:12am On Apr 07, 2023
Kooldon:

She is not the one. Move on but never fail to assists her mum. Its a blessing

Don't come home because of any body. Stay there and continue your hustle. You want to spend so much money on tickets and buying things for unloyal bitch. Infact look for one woman for there dey date. Date within your residential state or country at a time. Long distance is not profitable. I know how many abroad guys girlfriends guys are fuvking here.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Kriss216: 6:17am On Apr 07, 2023
For a girl to wish you "Love and Light" means she's done with the relationship.

What else to do you want from her? Are you allergic to good things of life? What's your problem gan gan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Rokiat(f): 6:18am On Apr 07, 2023
What advice are you looking for? This woman is cheating on you with no remorse have no respect for you and obviously don’t have an ounce of love for you.

End this shi…t now and stop embarrassing yourself please.

Your mom didn’t carried you for 9 months for a hoe to be making fun of you like this. Please have some self respect, and some self esteem and end this toxic shit.

You are very lucky you haven’t gone too far with her.

12 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 6:20am On Apr 07, 2023
Kriss216:
For a girl to wish you "Love and Light" means she's done with the relationship.

What else to do you want from her? Are you allergic to good things of life? What's your problem gan gan
I don’t know what that love and light means though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? / Fb Slay Queen Shares Her Nude Online,captions It,"I wil feed your papa" / If Masturbation Doesn't Kill Me Soon, Bet9ja Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.