Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride (2405 Views)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by GistMore5: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
GistMore.com

Oyinbo man ready to walk down the aisle with his beautiful Nigerian bride.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/beautiful-pre-wedding-photo-of-oyinbo-man-and-his-nigerian-bride

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by GistMore5: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
So cute and lovely

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by josephine123: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Cool
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by Andersonjr(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Idí ökè
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by beewhy009(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
grin Icing on the cake, butter on the bread! Congrats!
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by czarina(f): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
I wish this was the case for our men. Caucasians get the best of us, we get the ***** of them.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by ThePreachersSon: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
czarina:
I wish this was the case for our men. Caucasians get the best of us, we get the ***** of them.

Are you saying we should live you people and marry Caucasians?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by czarina(f): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

No, I'm just saying una need to improve una exchange value.

It's not very impressive currently. Never been impressive BTW.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by ThePreachersSon: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
czarina:
No, I'm just saying una need to improve una exchange value.

It's not very impressive currently. Never been impressive BTW.

I don't Understand
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by BareFacedLies(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

She's saying that white guys marry fine African ladies but when African guys go to marry white ladies they choose the fat and dowdy ones sad

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by ThePreachersSon: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
BareFacedLies:

She's saying that white guys marry fine African ladies but when African guys go to marry white ladies they choose the fat and dowdy ones sad

Czarina, every one have their own desires. Maybe they like them big, with the flesh and all that. Maybe they tried to get the Gal Gadot type but couldn't. Be rest assured they are going to improve
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by czarina(f): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

Czarina, every one have their own desires. Maybe they like them big, with the flesh and all that. Maybe they tried to get the Gal Gadot type but couldn't. Be rest assured they are going to improve
Naso!

With flesh like this one?

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
czarina:
they both marry old ugly men and women
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by czarina(f): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Joromi12:
they both marry old ugly men and women
You mean like these ones?

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by MissPepeye(f): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
czarina:
You mean older than these ones?

Maybe those old ones will add more values to them in a year than a typical Nigerian girl in a lifetime.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by czarina(f): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
MissPepeye:

Maybe those old ones will add more values to them in a year than a typical Nigerian girl in a lifetime.
Yeah right, the same value a younger Caucasian female failed to add?

My dear, face the topic. I only pointed out the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by MissPepeye(f): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
czarina:
Yeah right, the same value a younger Caucasian female failed to add?

My dear, face the topic in focus. I only pointed out the obvious.

Look at it however you like, the joke is still on us.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by czarina(f): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
MissPepeye:

Look at it however you like, the joke is still on us.
Don't start. I no get time for back and forth.

P.S

You're a male. Possibly another very "hardworking" African male cool
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by MissPepeye(f): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
czarina:
Don't start. I no get time for back and forth.

P.S

You're a male. Possibly another very "hardworking" African male cool

I'm not male.
I think you are a male too but whatever.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by clive2u(m): 12:05am On Jun 28, 2019
MissPepeye:

I'm not male. I think you are a male too but whatever.
you boys shouldnt fight na
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by MissPepeye(f): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2019
clive2u:
you boys shouldnt fight na

We make all sorts of assumptions because we don't have the courage to ask questions.

When the husband leaves a whole housewife for her maid, it because the maid has more value than the housewife. The joke is on the housewife.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by czarina(f): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2019
MissPepeye:

We make all sorts of assumptions because we don't have the courage to ask questions.

When the husband leaves a whole housewife for her maid, it because the maid has more value than the housewife. The joke is on the housewife.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You just blew your cover. Goodnight boy, get some rest. kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by clive2u(m): 12:30am On Jun 28, 2019
MissPepeye:

this one is a lady, i hail thee.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by MissPepeye(f): 12:35am On Jun 28, 2019
czarina:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You just blew your cover. Goodnight boy, get some rest. kiss kiss

Your assumption has outlived its usefulness.

I know it's rare for a lady to make sense but whatever.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by MissPepeye(f): 12:38am On Jun 28, 2019
clive2u:
this one is a lady, i hail thee.

Just from what you typed, I just decided you are a transgender.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by clive2u(m): 12:44am On Jun 28, 2019
MissPepeye:

Just from what you typed, I just decided you are a transgender.
if u think u can compliment me and go free then you are absolutely right! Thanks for transgendering me
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Have I seen a handsome oyinbo before?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 28, 2019
He African,she Western, nice setup.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by femi4: 6:27am On Jun 28, 2019
czarina:
Its all about the Benjamin baby
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by GistNet: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by ThePreachersSon: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
czarina:
Naso!

With flesh like this one?

You don't have to rub it in their faces

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt / Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit / My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.