Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" (47273 Views)

Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story / My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by NkayStory(f): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
GutsOverFear:
So it's OK for Busola to cry out as a rape victim of what happened 15 years ago..

But it's not OK for this guy to do the same.. Hypocritical double standard people we have in Nigeria..

FYI what the pastor did with her wasn't rape. It might not have been a consensual sex in the encounter but the subsequent ones were consensual..

She enjoyed it that's why she didn't cry out then..

Would she cry out now if the person that raped her was a nobody?

modified for all of you quoting and insulting me, it shall be well with you and Busola if non of you have had a non consensual sex before.. Or are y'all trying to say all the times you have had sex the lady was totally up for it..

The summary of your rants is that you are a rapist who has had non-consensual sex with an unwilling female

You are free for now,that is why you can log on to Nairaland to type rubbish in defence of hour fellow rapists..

but you wont be free for long..Nemesis will catch up with you and your ilk some day soon

It is a matter of time
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by NkayStory(f): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
doctorkush:

I was abused too when young, Aunty abike almost killed me with those big succulent boobs

I’m traumatized cry

Help me find her, I’m been haunted by her boobs

Help!!

Stuppid comments like this is why few people take this male rape thing serious.

You lots are simply your own worst enemies.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by NkayStory(f): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Nobody is listening to the guy. Nobody is taking him serious. If he were to be a lady, the whole Nigeria will start another e- protest.

That is because you lots do not even take yourselves seriously!.

..Secondly,you lots also only bring it up when the heat is turned on the rapists amongst you who rape children,teenagers and adult ladies.

Thirdly, women are more at risk from being raped through-out their entire existence than men,it just never ends,hence the protection all over the World.

Whether she is 2,7,10,15,20,27,30,38,40,45,68,e.t.c....IT IS ENDLESS!
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by NkayStory(f): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Truer talk has never been said, in fact as it concerns Nigerian women I have never had a first time sexual encounter with a Nigerian woman where she was up for it..Nigerian women always say no the first time, but you will be the one to read her body language whether she's just testing your desire or whether she's really serious...any Nigerian man who says this is not the case is a bloody liar. Nigeria is a conservative nation, our women don't just give it up, they expect you to persuade them so as to absolve them of all responsibility for the act.

Another rapist on the loose.

The good thing is that your likes never stops...until you are nabbed either at home or abroad

Then you will tell the courts how Nigerian women always says No when they mean yes so you 'read their body language' and raped them.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
NkayStory:

Another rapist on the loose.

The good thing is that your likes never stops...until you are nabbed either at home or abroad

Then you will tell the courts how Nigerian women always says No when they mean yes so you 'read their body language' and raped them.
Don't remember raping you or your mother...I guess your father beat me to it tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
NkayStory. Firstly, I think you have a warped sense of reasoning.

Secondly, I think you lack basic comprehension skills.
You sound like someone who will supervise the raping of a 5 male child.

Lastly, Wait till your son is sodomised. Then your myopic views will change.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by NkayStory(f): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Don't remember raping you or your mother...I guess your father beat me to it tongue

Ofcourse you didnt rape or my mother...your mother was your first victim,followed by every other female members of your family before you took your crimes to out-siders.

Your end is near.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by booksrite001: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
nkaystory:
Ofcourse you didnt rape or my mother...your mother was your first victim,followed by every other female members of your family before you took your crimes to out-siders.Your end is near.

lipsrsealed
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by NkayStory(f): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
FannySwindler1:
NkayStory. Firstly, I think you have a warped sense of reasoning.

Secondly, I think you lack basic comprehension skills.
You sound like someone who will supervise the raping of a 5 male child.

Lastly, Wait till your son is sodomised. Then your myopic views will change.

This makes no sense cos you sound confused indeed.

Many of you claim you were raped,yet make silly useless jokes out of it,only to cry no one takes you serious,who will?

My son can only be sodomised in your dreams...
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
NkayStory:

Ofcourse you didnt rape or my mother...your mother was your first victim,followed by every other female members of your family before you took your crimes to out-siders.

Your end is near.
Hmm look who has a rape fantasy..sorry I can't help you with that
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 02, 2019
NkayStory. Don't expect much from you anyways. I'm beginning to think you have been raped and sodomised from childhood to adulthood.

Look for the perpetrators, rather than coming here to vent your anger on innocent men.

You must be one of those old hags raping innocent male kids in revenge for what you have gone through.

Your cerebral cortex needs cortical illumination and I can confirm you must be a local idiot.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 02, 2019
NkayStory:

Stuppid comments like this is why few people take this male rape thing serious.
You lots are simply your own worst enemies.
its because we've forgotten the past and taken control of our life.

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by NkayStory(f): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2019
FannySwindler1:
NkayStory. Don't expect much from you anyways. I'm beginning to think you have been raped and sodomised from childhood to adulthood.

Look for the perpetrators, rather than coming here to vent your anger on innocent men.

You must be one of those old hags raping innocent male kids in revenge for what you have gone through.

Your cerebral cortex needs cortical illumination and I can confirm you must be a local idiot.

Stories!...if anything you sound like a pedophile,raping babies and children of either gender.

You only sounded stupidd really...very very stuppidd to be honest

.It is clear many of you just make up these stiories if being raped to catch fun and civer your own crimes against women..

See how you are making a mess of a supposed crime by monkeying around here,throwing up words you do not even understand

'Cerebral cortex' blablabla..you must think you are in a circus..
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 02, 2019
NkayStory. What do I expect from a Cum Burping Trollop. You sound incoherent, can't even string sentences together logically.

I can see you are pained to the marrow. Being the Daft Cow that you are, nobody is expecting much from a scrubber like you. This is the only way to get out of your manic episode.

You are a Re..tarded Minger and I expect you to display your delusional and psychotic personality on here. Nothing more and Nothing less.

Manky Nutter
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Favour2003: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2019
See this mumu as if say you nor go like am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video / 51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos) / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.