Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" (47281 Views)

Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story / My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by elonize(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Truer talk has never been said, in fact as it concerns Nigerian women I have never had a first time sexual encounter with a Nigerian woman where she was up for it..Nigerian women always say no the first time, but you will be the one to read her body language whether she's just testing your desire or whether she's really serious...any Nigerian man who says this is not the case is a bloody liar. Nigeria is a conservative nation, our women don't just give it up, they expect you to persuade them so as to absolve them of all responsibility for the act.
guy take one krest,lwkmd oo
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by King44(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
me that was raped by my female neighbour when I was either 7 or 6 years, should now come out and be crying and lamenting like a girl nah I can't do that, though I know the person and I haven't tell anyone about it, what benefit would it be to me if I start attacking her family openly, would it heal me no, so forgive and move on stop witch hunting
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Princeofasia: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
i was bleeped as a child and i loved the pussy. i still Bleep her till now sf. sex is just overated. the boy should swear he did not enjoy it. stupid people everywhere
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by nairalee(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Boyooosa:

So, what are the yardstick of being underage in this case?

Meanwhile read this before you comment in case of another time...she was 17 when she had a consensual sexx with the pervert pastor.

Wow thanks so much for enlightening me. I totally thought it was 18. Thanks for the education
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Bizibi(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Stillthebest:
This case actually reminded me of my mentee(male) that got raped severally too. He happened to live in the same house with an ADO POLY student, a female, and this boy of mine has a "Rod" dangling in between his legs lol even till now. Each time this boy came from school(secondary school) he would be staying with the lady for his mom to come home from work.

He said the lady started by playing with his D and later she would place him on her VJ to do and thought him how to do it. Js1 student fa... The boy said he didn't tell his mom because he was enjoying it lol. Till now he's still said he will find the lady once he's back from CHINA(he likes her). Difference is that this boy loved it and that he loved staying with the woman cus of the act. Male children are raped too...
honestly,some males do enjoy it,I've experienced same and I enjoyed it even went as far as disturbing the lady to satisfy my urge, but female folks is different,there is the pain from forceful Penetration.....
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Christmasdon(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
permit:
When women have sex with underage boy it is no rape,it is normal but when man unleash their beast on a lady it becomes rape abi
. try the former in the U.S AND you will see.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by MarieSucre(f): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Youngstar76:
Since all this whole time, why did Mrs Dakolo bring it to at this point??

Women are demons. Every one of them.

Oga even if it happened 50 years, there is no timeline to come out and cry out. It is whenever the victim is healed and comfortable enough emotionally.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
BiggyB242:

I don't think she was raped, it was consensual. I feel he have sex with women by intimidating them with his position and dumps them, though not forcefully. So these women feel used.
Thanks for seeing it from my perspective
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Slikbae: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
You people just say a lot of nonsense.
Is there violence against the male child? Do you know the level of violence against women that goes on in most parts of the world? Forced marriages, rape, murder etc are just a few. What violence is targeted against boys? Even if there is, it is infinitsemal compared to the violence against women and it's equally committed by men so what exactly is your point?
Olodo24:
I feel for the male gender. It's a woman's World. No one protects the boy child. All support goes to the girl child.

Shame

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Slikbae: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Look at the comments and you'll see that men are the ones down playing what he went through. Later they'll say women are our own enemies.
FannySwindler1:
Nobody is listening to the guy. Nobody is taking him serious. If he were to be a lady, the whole Nigeria will start another e- protest.

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
etrange:

I didn't give you my opinion on the guy that voiced out. I don't know the source of your double standard allegation
You're just looking for things to justify your wickedness. I pity the under-age girls around you. Who knows, they might also consent to your advances
do you even know who you are talking to?

Just imagine the standard of these people Neymar, CR7, R. Kelly etc.. You really think these peeps can't get any girl to shag if they desire? And yet ladies accused them of rape.

Ask yourself this question, do you really think this thing these ladies call rape really happened the way you and I think.

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Slikbae. You shouldn't be surprised. The society itself is full of twisted individuals.

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by stchinedu: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:
So it's OK for Busola to cry out as a rape victim of what happened 15 years ago..

But it's not OK for this guy to do the same.. Hypocritical double standard people we have in Nigeria..

FYI what the pastor did with her wasn't rape. It might not have been a consensual sex in the encounter but the subsequent ones were consensual..

She enjoyed it that's why she didn't cry out then..

Would she cry out now if the person that raped her was a nobody?

modified for all of you quoting and insulting me, it shall be well with you and Busola if non of you have had a non consensual sex before.. Or are y'all trying to say all the times you have had sex the lady was totally up for it..

God bless you.... You made a salient point

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by bencliff2017: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Me wey Dey find woman wey go abuse me sexually ..you dey there dey cry over splitter milk

GutsOverFear:
So it's OK for Busola to cry out as a rape victim of what happened 15 years ago..

But it's not OK for this guy to do the same.. Hypocritical double standard people we have in Nigeria..

FYI what the pastor did with her wasn't rape. It might not have been a consensual sex in the encounter but the subsequent ones were consensual..

modified for all of you quoting and insulting me, it shall be well with you and Busola if non of you have had a non consensual sex before.. Or are y'all trying to say all the times you have had sex the lady was totally up for it..
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by oalandAgents2: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
If she sexed him , and he cannot forget and move on, he should have returned the favour and sexed before she became engaged na! grin angry
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Lovelyn451(f): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Look at the type of guys we have in Nigeria...
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Boyooosa(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
nairalee:

Wow thanks so much for enlightening me. I totally thought it was 18. Thanks for the education

Uwc sir
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by crafteck(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:

I stand by you

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by crafteck(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:

I stand by you bros

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Youngstar76(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

Oga even if it happened 50 years, there is no timeline to come out and cry out. It is whenever the victim is healed and comfortable enough emotionally.

You don't get my point.
Did she present any evidence? Why didn't she take the legal route to tackle the alleged rapists rather than throw it on the internet to notify the whole world.
Y'all think the Internet is gonna correct the nigga or punish the nigga for his crimes? Hell NO!!!
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Youngstar76(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Slikbae:
You people just say a lot of nonsense.
Is there violence against the male child? Do you know the level of violence against women that goes on in most parts of the world? Forced marriages, rape, murder etc are just a few. What violence is targeted against boys? Even if there is, it is infinitsemal compared to the violence against women and it's equally committed by men so what exactly is your point?

Chai c the kind of thinking some Nigerian youths are having. People that have access to the Internet for the matter. God help us!
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by 3kay945(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Since it is confession season we are, let me drop mine too.

I was sexually abused by a fellow teen when I was like 12 or 13.

I didn't tell anyone too. cool not because I was scared or confused, but didn't see the need of doing that. undecided

However, if I hear say the girl don become a celebrity now, I will burst the bubble of that year o cool grin.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Elvis778(m): 1:12am On Jun 30, 2019
If you ask me,
from the story i read (about Busola and the pastor)
all i see is a sexual relationship and nothing like rape........
If it's proper rape,
one thing am sure is, a rape victim can't survive seeing the rapist every Sunday,
he rapped u and u still attend his church?
The rape story don't even add up,
if it really happened, den she actually enjoyed it (cuz she didn't struggle, or cry)

but if una talk say na statutory rape,
lol,
that means 90% of Nigerian girls are rape victims and most Nigerian guys are rapists,
cuz 17 years old girls dis days can only be compared to a 26 years old guy
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by MChaze25(m): 4:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Rape is not good at all but pls Nigerian women should take a chill pls.
They re the real perverts here.
If I start to talk. If we men start to talk ehh..Nigeria will blow up!
You can't believe what we saw growing up with strange women around us. People older than us.
Is it the way they seduce you?
At countless times I have seen such ladies at compromising positions and walked away.
Devil no fit use woman tempt me lie lie. Its not chest beating. Its real talk.
I remember in junior secondary school when that yeye female teacher was desperate to have me in her bed. Inviting me to teacher's quatres during my supposed afternoon prep hours. Just because she heard from my classmates that I can never hurt a fly or fall into any punishment. So after hearing that, she became the devil that wants to spoil the good son!.
Someone that was 25 years older than me then.
I always go to her invitation with my guy hiding at a corner. We planned to expose her but she was too smart. She had this sense of foreboding that someone was around watching. She never invited me again. Even what she wears to open the door was hell on earth. The art of seduction 101...
It doesn't end with her!
Thank God we had male house helps growing up. It would ve been hell.
Can you imagine an older female trying to seduce me on my sick bed?
Damn Delilah!
Abi you wan make I die?
Make I no start to talk oooo....
I don't support rape at all but what male folks experience in this country in terms of sexual harassment is more than that of the females. There are more women than men on planet earth. So who is fooling who?
A lady can play safe by dressing well and avoiding rape but we guys with our bodies covered are everyday targets.
It's very bad.
Let these women just shut their mouth coz they are playing with a nuclear bomb!
Infact i will personally investigate two female house helps that is currently staying with my nephews them from today onwards.
Nonsense and ingredients....
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by CAPSLOCKED: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Shey you guys see how his fellow men are mocking him.

Most Nigerian guys are daft and it's not even funny. angry

UP TO 90%. ESPECIALLY THOSE RUINING THE IMAGE OF MEN WITH THEIR RECKLESS STUPĮDITY ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by NoToPile: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Its the same men that always blame the woman thats also blaming this guy.

I personally have a friend( a guy) that was raped, people never believed when I told them the story. It was a messsy case, the guy was a virgin,she drugged his drink and helped herself( how this happened I still cant explain) she admitted what she did, the lady got pregnant and till date the guy has sworn never to have anything to do with her.

Rape apologists everywhere.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by godofuck231: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2019
She did all that to u and u still act like ure a Virgin ,b*tch go home
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by MarieSucre(f): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2019
Youngstar76:

You don't get my point.
Did she present any evidence? Why didn't she take the legal route to tackle the alleged rapists rather than throw it on the internet to notify the whole world.
Y'all think the Internet is gonna correct the nigga or punish the nigga for his crimes? Hell NO!!!

She had an interview, it is the internet that carried it. Is she supposed to block the internet from doing so?

Did you also say this to all those who recorded videos and posted tweets about SARS harassing them or politicians oppressing them without taking legal route or is your hypocrisy only directed at rape victims?
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by eltalentino(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

It's now a case study.grin
Lol
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by eltalentino(m): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
PrettySleek:

The reason why you don't understand is because you don't know the psychological changes that occur after someone has been raped. Why don't you do an extensive research about it? I would have loved to explain it all but u but it's really lengthy and it's usually a face to face conversation that I have with my patients.
Will send you a pm ...hope you reply
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Youngstar76(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
MarieSucre:

She had an interview, it is the internet that carried it. Is she supposed to block the internet from doing so?

Did you also say this to all those who recorded videos and posted tweets about SARS harassing them or politicians oppressing them without taking legal route or is your hypocrisy only directed at rape victims?

Chai oga wetin concern SARS concern Story of probably consented sex turned rape?

People harassed by the cops post the stories online almost after it happens and not years later.
U think she would have bothered to report it if the nigga was a broke, poor and non-influencial nigga? Hell NO! She most likely did the report cos she knows the guy is BIG n the report found bring him down.

SImple intellectual analysis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video / 51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos) / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.