Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" (47275 Views)

Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story / My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
I was abused as a kid (at 6) too by my aunt. She’s married with kids now. Don’t ask me for details

The memory was repressed, an electric shock triggered the memory when I got to my twenties; apparently I was electrocuted on the day it happened. I remember it all like it happened yesterday, even the exact flavor of her vagina.

Till date, none of my siblings or parents know it happened

8 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by meltech(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
Favour2003:
Woman rape you dey complain eyah me where dey find who go rape me
lol
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Flier: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
Favour2003:
Woman rape you dey complain eyah me where dey find who go rape me
Dont mind the idiot,I was abused but no regret.I really enjoyed it

3 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by kushme: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
sad

man shout rape = mockery
Woman shout rape = power( especially to destroy).

I guess this is the gender equality baby..

Real Men, thirsty SIMPs, foolish men, rational men and black Knights captain sav- a- hoe,etc. Watch out, you may be the one they are going to accuse tomorrow...

And many men like you won't listen to your own side of the story.. Use your head and don't support the phonies..

FOR YOUR INFO: LATELY, SOCIETY SEES EVERY MAN AS A POTENTIAL RAPIST.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by KanuSE: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Looooooooooooollllllllllll ! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Robust response to Dakolo saga. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:
So it's OK for Busola to cry out as a rape victim of what happened 15 years ago..

But it's not OK for this guy to do the same.. Hypocritical double standard people we have in Nigeria..

FYI what the pastor did with her wasn't rape. It might not have been a consensual sex in the encounter but the subsequent ones were consensual..

She enjoyed it that's why she didn't cry out then..

Would she cry out now if the person that raped her was a nobody?

I pray you get raped by a fellow guy and end up enjoying it and not reporting it to people.from the comments floating around on this rape issue it's clear most Nigerian men are potential rapist that haven't find the opportune moments to strike.may God help us.

3 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by eltalentino(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
PrettySleek:
Rape doesn't affect only one gender, a male can be rape too. He was a child, he was probably intimidated. Poor guy. So sorry. As for all those people saying he probably enjoyed it, may you, your family and friends never know what rape is in your lives! I can't use rape to insult someone, it's just too horrific. People don't know how traumatizing it is.
My point is after the whole incident, she kept going to his church even as an adult, sang in the choir, went for prayers... I don't understand

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by mcrity46: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
I+think+this+the+right+time+for+me+to+narrate+my+own+rape+story
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lucid1:
I was abused as a kid (at 6) too by my aunt. She’s married with kids now. Don’t ask me for details

The memory was repressed, an electric shock triggered the memory when I got to my twenties; apparently I was electrocuted on the day it happened. I remember it all like it happened yesterday, even the exact flavor of her vagina.

Till date, none of my siblings or parents know it happened

My symphaties. It should never have happened to you. Glad to know you have not let it destroy you

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Ooye12: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Only God can judge embarassed
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by ImaIma1(f): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
I don't know why someone who a child is meant to be looking up, to defiles him. It's so heartbreaking.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Emanodimo(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Youngstar76:
Since all this whole time, why did Mrs Dakolo bring it to at this point??

Women are demons. Every one of them.

Looking for who to devour.

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Benekruku(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Drink this, You will be fine!

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by aviato(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:
So it's OK for Busola to cry out as a rape victim of what happened 15 years ago..

But it's not OK for this guy to do the same.. Hypocritical double standard people we have in Nigeria..

FYI what the pastor did with her wasn't rape. It might not have been a consensual sex in the encounter but the subsequent ones were consensual..

She enjoyed it that's why she didn't cry out then..

Would she cry out now if the person that raped her was a nobody?
She is a somebody in her own right. I don't think Biodun is such a huge figure for someone who is already comfortable to come and start lying about, and when sex is not consensual it is called rape, I don't know whether you were there when he raped her to know she enjoyed it. stop being a misogynist, women get raped and it hurts for them to finally get the courage to tell the world.

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Jasen1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
But to be frank one of my aunth sexually abused me as boy that year, I was about 7/8, another lady called aunty Nkechi did same to me in her house back then in the village she will carry my tiny prick and put in her Pusey

And at the age of 15 my uncle wife sexually abused me
Though I never saw it as rape because i agreed while she promised to buy me things

But I'm regretting now

9 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by mmsen: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
How I wish everybody in this Godforsaken country can just sleep one day and not wake up in the morning..

A country where its okay for a man to be molested as a female but a serious offence for a woman to be molested by a man.

A country where a random woman can walk up to you and grab your dick with everyone cheering on and if you dare complain dem go insult you say you no be man but if its the other way round where a man walks up to a random woman and grabs her by the breast , they won't hesitate to hang tire around your neck and start looking for petrol.

A country where its okay to strip male thieves naked but not okay to strip female thieves naked.

A country where you dare not lay a finger on a woman but if a woman lays a finger on you , you'll be insulted say you no be man, a weakling and a coward.

Dude, that's everywhere. Those stupid double standards are universal.

Conferences set up in Canada to discuss men's issues have been shut down by violent women who hide behind the 'feminist' tag to abuse men.

When people ask why men are more likely to die at the work place, everyone pretends not to hear the question. Same for why male suicide rates the world over are so much higher. Or even asking why male life expectancy is so much lower than women's, the world over. It isn't just Nigeria and Nigerians, the worst offenders are those countries that pretend to be pioneers in gender equality. Many north American cities have a homeless problem. The majority of these homeless people are men. Do you think there is a serious drive to ensure that these men are provided with suitable housing? Do you think the authorities would be so lackadaisical if there were thousands of mainly homeless women huddled together on the street?

You mentioned treatment of thieves - did you know in Australia that when the judicial system finally began to treat women in the same manner as men and give women custodial sentences at a rate closer to the rate endured by men that people protested...Australians complained about getting rid of gender judicial bias. Probably the same people who cry about gender inequality.

What a world.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by permit(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
When women have sex with underage boy it is no rape,it is normal but when man unleash their beast on a lady it becomes rape abi

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by permit(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
Drink this, You will be fine!
where can I find this krest of a drink
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Olodo24: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
I feel for the male gender. It's a woman's World. No one protects the boy child. All support goes to the girl child.

Shame

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nobody is listening to the guy. Nobody is taking him serious. If he were to be a lady, the whole Nigeria will start another e- protest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Flier: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
permit:
It happened twice grin
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Benekruku(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
permit:

You go reach COZA for Abuja o

The last person that bought it was the G-Hoe of COZA.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Boyooosa(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
nairalee:

Whether she liked it or not. If you sleep wit an underage it's called Stututory Rape. So the enjoyment or not, the crying out or not doesn't invalidate the definition. R. A. P. E
So, what are the yardstick of being underage in this case?

Meanwhile read this before you comment in case of another time...she was 17 when she had a consensual sexx with the pervert pastor.

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by PrettySleek(f): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
eltalentino:

My point is after the whole incident, she kept going to his church even as an adult, sang in the choir, went for prayers... I don't understand
The reason why you don't understand is because you don't know the psychological changes that occur after someone has been raped. Why don't you do an extensive research about it? I would have loved to explain it all but u but it's really lengthy and it's usually a face to face conversation that I have with my patients.

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by makewetalk2: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
If someone comes out and says that you duped him, should we suspend doing any business with you until God judges the case? Would you be okay with that?
You cannot suggest that people remain neutral. If you want to be neutral, that is your personal egg. Break it and eat or swallow it with the shell. Stop this frequent neutrality nonsense.
Ayhomes:
God alone can judge this case, it is better to remain neutral than to side a party especially when we did not have any evidence at this moment....

Meanwhile call me and let me help you to get a piece of earth documented in your name. In other words I have land in an estates for sale especially Lekki and Ajah axis. Check my profile for cheaper ones.

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by yeyeosoronga: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
youmour:

I pray you get raped by a fellow guy and end up enjoying it and not reporting it to people.from the comments floating around on this rape issue it's clear most Nigerian men are potential rapist that haven't find the opportune moments to strike.may God help us.

Many are closet rapists, and not potential rapists. They have raped children and women in the past.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by maasoap(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
How I wish everybody in this Godforsaken country can just sleep one day and not wake up in the morning..

A country where its okay for a man to be molested as a female but a serious offence for a woman to be molested by a man.

A country where a random woman can walk up to you and grab your dick with everyone cheering on and if you dare complain dem go insult you say you no be man but if its the other way round where a man walks up to a random woman and grabs her by the breast , they won't hesitate to hang tire around your neck and start looking for petrol.

A country where its okay to strip male thieves naked but not okay to strip female thieves naked.

A country where you dare not lay a finger on a woman but if a woman lays a finger on you , you'll be insulted say you no be man, a weakling and a coward.

In fact, if a woman slap you and you retaliate. If you are not so lucky, it is still the men that will teach you an unforgettable lesson for hitting a woman back.

2 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by KanuSE: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
eltalentino:

It's now a case study.grin

1 Like

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by TemmyT002(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
No be only you jare
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Benekruku(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
KingAzubuike:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video / 51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos) / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.