Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud (59827 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

"Listen, One thing you need to know, In the mouth of 2,3 witnesses, The truth is established"

-Biodun Fatoyinbo
Seems like you're just enjoying the comic part of it afterall. All good for you then. But know that rape and accusation are not comedy
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by pinkygurl(f): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Holy anointed preek

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by OmoEpe(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:
I've been seeing comments all day about Busola "trying to bring the man of god down" why didn't she tell someone earlier and it's obvious so many people didn't watch the complete video or they just choose to be willfully ignorant.

1) Busola was raped when she opened the door for pastor biodun in her own house. Biodun was her family pastor and he knew that her mom had travelled so he went to her house prepared.

2) Busola was 17 and according to Nigerian laws whether she consented or not she was raped.

3) Biodun was a married father and we all know how young ladies and gents go to pastors house to help and it isn't strange that his wife asked busola to come help her and she did.

4) At night biodun asked his wife to let Busola sleep in the guest room and she pleaded with his wife that she wants to sleep in the masters bedroom with her and his wife agreed and biodun later told her "no one rejects me"

5) He insisted on going to drop her off. Another premeditated rape occurred.

6) Busola finally opened up to her elder sister, when her elder sister confronted her with a dream she had. She said in that dream she saw Busola sitting on a couch soaked with blood and crying while biodun laughed. She told her family why had happened.

7) Busola's brother was so enraged that he went with knives to confront biodun and he was stopped by pastors from COZA which she named. They came to her house to beg her family and they forgave him not caring about Busola the victim.

1) can a Girl be raped in her own home with her sister inside and not hear. By busolas testimony she didn't put up any struggle in her own home at i7yrs.The pastor after the act still went to his car to get a contraceptive with her lying there waiting meekly for him. A selfconfessed bold girl?

2) Google is your friend as of that time 13yrs was the age of consent so she was already 4yrs above it. The new law few years ago isn't retroactive so how is it rape?

3) When going to drop her he drove to a secluded place rapped her in the car and still rapped her on a car bonnet. Does that look like a plausible explanation?

Call Biodun an immoral bastard I will support you but saying busola was raped is a fat lie.
It was convenient for her to come out after people started insinuating that she dated Biodun in the past and even encouraging Timi to do a DNA
Let's rise above the move mentality and be rational Biodun is unfit to be called a pastor but from busolas narrative he can't be classified a rapist by any stretch of imagination
May you not be labelled what you are not.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2019
Buckubuck:

Seems like you're just enjoying the comic part of it afterall. All good for you then. But know that rape and accusation are not comedy

What's comic about what's been stated. Are you saying Biodun is a comedian. Am throwing a fact to you from same rapist and you saying it's comic.

I guess you have nothing else to counter the point made as you don't want to go against your pastors sentences
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by OmoEpe(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2019
ericsmith:

Pls what kind of a gurl will be disvirgined via rape n won't cry, after the rape the next thing she did wihout been told was to clean the blood stain n remove her pant to hide it .... technically she destroyed the evidence herself.
what kind of a gurl get raped on monday n would willing go to bible study on wednesday ..church of the rapist
We now know fatoyinbo is adulterer not rapist but what can we call these busolar gurl?

FORNICATOR
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by lonelydora: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

He won't drink any sniper..They simply had a sexual relationship.. He didn't RAPE her

You dey mind them?
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Tallesty1(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2019
sinola:

My brother, go and hide your face in shame. You don't know anything in the voice of ygritte(GOT). According the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria, any age below 18yrs is a minor.
How can you say it is from 11yrs, [s]hope you are not one of those paedophile around frolicking with minors because from your statement, it is obvious you are guilty of that... Useless man[/s]
It is Nigeria that should hide her head in shame not me. Maybe you should dig deeper to know more about your country's constitution before you start arguments like this.

The age of consent in Nigeria is 11 years old. Yea, I am aware of the child rights act that was introduced in 2003 but what did Nigeria do to make it fit in in the constitution?

Absolutely nothing which was why Yerima was able to marry a 13 year old girl in 2010, 7 years after the age of consent was made 18 instead of 11. Why did he get away with it even though he is a law maker? Because the 2003 act isn't in effect yet.

Now, there is a difference between state laws and national laws. While the age of consent is still 11 years in Nigeria, it is 18 years in Abuja and most Eastern states but no northern state(I stand corrected) has adopted the amendment bill.

So before you jump on to start insulting people with contrary opinions, make sure you know enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Meldrick(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

He won't drink any sniper..They simply had a sexual relationship.. He didn't RAPE her

Your god of a pastor had a ''sexual relationship'' and your a proud of him. Idiot. May you be a victim of such sexual relationship
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by OmoEpe(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2019
tiwiex:

Your summary is what she said. Perfect. Many people miss out she did tell her family. I just think many people didn't watch the video and started commenting. I am inclined to believe something did happen between them. Whether her narration is complete is another thing. I think she was enslaved for sometime while in COZA before she eventually met Timi but it doesn't change the fact it started with statutory rape.

There is nothing statutory about a non existent rape. That girl was already over the age of consent as of that time, or do you want to backdate the law to suit your emotions instead of facts? I tire for your mob mentality I.
You guys need to think more and exhibit emotions less or else you will set the world on fire
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by King44(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Mayflowa:

Here you go again. Why do Nigerians get tired of issues. This is a special case that needs everyone review. A pastor entrusted with moral authority, do not pay tax from his earning because of the trust reposed on him using his advantaged position to abuse young girls. Yet you want to be over with it just like you get over with your corrupt politicians. Is it a shame!
we have more pressing issues to deal with, Buhari is there, He rigged himself into office no one is talking or in the street protesting, Fulani herds men are there going about their thing we are not mounting both online and offline pressure on them neither are we talking about Ruga settlement that would do us more harm than good cos from history give fulanis one plot of land in few years they would be plotting to conquer the community that rendered such assistance, we are not talking about these things, Busola's case has a two side to it which I am sure if well tabled and fatoyinbo is ready to say the truth both are at fault including Timi Dakolo her husband but we are handling it as if our life depends on the man's downfall, there are more pressing issues let's get it over with abeg
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2019
OmoEpe:

FORNICATOR

Naa you talk am ooooo !!

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by OmoEpe(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2019
sinola:

My brother, go and hide your face in shame. You don't know anything in the voice of ygritte(GOT). According the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria, any age below 18yrs is a minor.
How can you say it is from 11yrs,hope you are not one of those paedophile around frolicking with minors because from your statement, it is obvious you are guilty of that... Useless man

You should shut up, the age as of that time was 11yrs for north and 13yrs for South
You can only try and offence on the basis of the law at that time

Stop spewing ignorance
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

What's comic about what's been stated. Are you saying Biodun is a comedian. Am throwing a fact to you from same rapist and you saying it's comic.

I guess you have nothing else to counter the point made as you don't want to go against your pastors sentences
Yes. And his words is the constitution in use by the courts abi? You don't even know the meaning of the word fact and you're here brandishing it. You're just a comedian that's all. If you read on this thread now, there's new FACT coming up about age of consent in Nigeria. So, all ur yapping abt 17 is again, comedy.

Those of us who are not emotional abt it are letting you know that the darned pastor is randy. Some people are still foolish enough to follow him and even jump on his prick at the slightest prodding like ese. That doesn't make him a rapist. It is those girls that should guide themselves and decide what they really want from a church.

You guys can't make randy pastor a poster boy for rape just cause you don't like him
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2019
tiwiex:

Your summary is what she said. Perfect. Many people miss out she did tell her family. I just think many people didn't watch the video and started commenting. I am inclined to believe something did happen between them. Whether her narration is complete is another thing. I think she was enslaved for sometime while in COZA before she eventually met Timi but it doesn't change the fact it started with statutory rape.
Enslaved as in packed in a bag every Sunday and thrown into the church abi?
And Timi who was shagging the"enslaved" one and got her pregnant twice is now the deliverer ba?
Statutory rape? Oya define statutory rape lemme be sure you know what you're saying

Is it even possible to rape a virgin and she won't shout?
The one wey no be rape self dey shout and feel pain. Na rape go come dey silent, even in her house at age 17? Haba? Make we dey reason am na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by MarieSucre(f): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

The way we try to normalise infidelity sha.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by sylve11: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tiwatopebabe:

Can you take this type of jollofu? Idiot

grin grin cool
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Segeshow: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=spongeisback post=79792427]I've been seeing comments all day about Busola "trying to bring the man of god down" why didn't she tell someone earlier and it's obvious so many people didn't watch the complete video or they just choose to be willfully ignorant.

1) Busola was raped when she opened the door for pastor biodun in her own house. Biodun was her family pastor and he knew that her mom had travelled so he went to her house prepared.

2) Busola was 17 and according to Nigerian laws whether she consented or not she was raped.

3) Biodun was a married father and we all know how young ladies and gents go to pastors house to help and it isn't strange that his wife asked busola to come help her and she did.

4) At night biodun asked his wife to let Busola sleep in the guest room and she pleaded with his wife that she wants to sleep in the masters bedroom with her and his wife agreed and biodun later told her "no one rejects me"

5) He insisted on going to drop her off. Another premeditated rape occurred.

6) Busola finally opened up to her elder sister, when her elder sister confronted her with a dream she had. She said in that dream she saw Busola sitting on a couch soaked with blood and crying while biodun laughed. She told her family why had happened.

7) Busola's brother was so enraged that he went with knives to confront biodun and he was stopped by pastors from COZA which she named. They came to her house to beg her family and they forgave him not caring about Busola the victim

So based on this epistle he admitted in the past and was forgiven?.So why this wanton internet lynch mob.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by babeosisi: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
RedAlert08:

Nne, is that u? Used to follow u on ur old monicker "babyosisi". I'm a huge fan. Kedu? Thanks

I dey. Kedu
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Myself2(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
paiz:
Please you guys to take it easy with Pastor Fatoyinbo before he will drink sniper

What is he waiting for. He is a threat to society and should be locked up
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Sagamite(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
cococandy:
Never doubted her too.
I remember the long epistles by coogar, sagamite and co. Endless debates and round abouts

What the hell are you smoking, darling?

First of all, I can't recall any of my contributions to this Ese case.

But, secondly, how has sex out of freewill Ese engaged in relate-able to the rape of Dakolo girl?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by booksrite001: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
buckubuck:
Enslaved as in packed in a bag every Sunday and thrown into the church abi?And Timi who was shagging the"enslaved" one and got her pregnant twice is now the deliverer ba?Statutory rape? Oya define statutory rape lemme be sure you know what you're sayingIs it even possible to rape a virgin and she won't shout?The one wey no be rape self dey shout and feel pain. Na rape go come dey silent, even in her house at age 17? Haba? Make we dey reason am na

shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church / University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) / It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.