Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud (59900 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Goddyj(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
I don't know if I should speak out too
This same thing happened to me sometime ago, precisely 2017.
I was also raped by this same COZA Pastor.
I don't know if I would be able to get justice if I speak out now, since the incident only happened in my dream embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Goddyj:
I don't know if I should speak out too
This same thing happened to me sometime ago, precisely 2017.
I was also raped by this same COZA Pastor.
I don't know if I would be able to get justice if I speak out now, since the incident only happened in my dream embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ogun Laakaye knack you!

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by tiger28: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Evercurious:

He won't drink any sniper..They simply had a sexual relationship.. He didn't RAPE her
a PASTOR?? AND it makes it OKAY heard he got KICKED OUT of ilorin because of his sexual escapades. Just like Sulaimon, these men arent FOOLING JEHOVAH!

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by frankyychiji(f): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
nairalee:
I feel really sorry for Ese Walters

She also came out to report her encounter

But maybe because she wasn't popular
Or maybe because she wasn't rich
Or maybe because she wasn't a celebrity
Or maybe because she isn't powerful

Her own confession did not receive as much support.

But thank God it's happening now. Better late than never
Nairamarley Dem don release you?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Evercurious(f): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
spongeisback:
But you judged Busola. You called her a prostitute Less than 30 minutes ago or don't you remember?

Pls go read up and understand yourself. You are mixing up things here pls.. Thank you..

Pls go read up the tags for any response I made..
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Evercurious(f): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
tiger28:
a PASTOR?? AND it makes it OKAY heard he got KICKED OUT of ilorin because of his sexual escapades. Just like Sulaimon, these men arent FOOLING JEHOVAH!

No one is arguing that he isnt adulterous. All o m.saying that this isnt RAPE.. Is that too difficult to comprehend?

Stop being sentimental

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Kylekent59: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
The fact still remains, "no body is holy, we are all sinners"

Some of all those celebrities supporting Busola had raped some girls before.

Hypocrites everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by spongeisback: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Evercurious:

Pls go read up and understand yourself. You are mixing up things here pls.. Thank you..

Pls go read up the tags for any response I made..

Evercurious:

You should know by now who really is the prostitute.. ITS THE SUPPOSED VICTIM MY DEAR..
SHE IS LOOSE.. VERY LOOSE AT THAT..

GO ASK AROUND

Please make me understand what you meant by this?

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Vikkiediamond: 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
sometimes I wonder why GOD created Ladies, they have always been an object destruction from the onset of creation#children of eve#
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Kylekent59:
The fact still remains, "no body is holy, we are all sinners"

Some of all those celebrities supporting Busola had raped some girls before.

Hypocrites everywhere.

Lets go and release all the criminals in our maximum prisons then.

Or what do you think?

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by sacx: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

You dont want her to add her own salt to the injury. She will testify in court too. Supporting evidence to buttress Biodun's rape history

Salt to injury? I don't care about Fatoyinbo here. But the case of Ese is different. From the narrative she gave then,they both consensual sex and she was just as complicit in the drama. So she can shut up smiley
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
paiz:
Please you guys to take it easy with Pastor Fatoyinbo before he will drink sniper

Somebody that BBNaija is coming to save tomorrow? Even Buhari sef is waiting for BBNaija to start before releasing his ministers list. Something need to take the attention away.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Evercurious:

No one is arguing that he isnt adulterous. All o m.saying that this isnt RAPE.. Is that too difficult to comprehend?

Stop being sentimental

Its Consensual rape right?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Goddyj(m): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

Ogun Laakaye knack you!
Abeg who be Ogun Laakaye
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Evercurious(f): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=spongeisback post=79793133]

Please make me understand what you meant by this? [/quote

That 2nd comment was a response to your comment which you called.me a cheap prostitute.. So why getting confused and nixing up things here..

You called me a prostitute while you are making case for someone claiming victim.. Someone that opens her legs to pastor, choirmaster and others of course in the same Church.. Many more guys wld show face.

PLS GO SLEEP]
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Brightest04(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Trust pastors at your own risk...Infact if you're a parent and have female children mind how you send them or encourage them to go see your pastor privately for any reason.Those men are fuckernizers.Even your wife if you're husband.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
scaramucci:

Somebody that BBNaija is coming to save tomorrow? Even Buhari sef is waiting for BBNaija to start before releasing his ministers list. Something need to take the attention away.

Forget that one o!

If he go make statement wey go shoot am for leg tomorrow, trust me, he will trend till Monday morning. Let service begin tomorrow. The highest online viewers they will record tomorrow.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by stanliwise(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Evercurious:

He won't drink any sniper..They simply had a sexual relationship.. He didn't RAPE her
sexual relationship at 17. Be guided!

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Brightest04(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Trust pastors at your own risk...Infact if you're a parent and have female children mind how you send them or encourage them to go see your pastor privately for any reason.Those men are fuckernizers.Even your wife if you're a husband.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Goddyj:

Abeg who be Ogun Laakaye

shocked shocked shocked

God of Iron!
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by brainhgeek(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
The truth of the matter is that many ladies and women calling for the head of the pastor have actually molested a boy child before.
I am speaking from experience. If I should share.my experience, men would learn to protect their sons more than with guns. Some females are ....I don't want to continue. I am getting emotional about this already.n

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
brainhgeek:
The truth of the matter is that many ladies and women calling for the head of the pastor have actually molested a boy child before.
I am speaking from experience. If I should share.my experience, men would learn to protect their sons more than with guns. Some females are ....I don't want to continue. I am getting emotional about this already.n

What are you now deducing....?

Make your point clear.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Goddyj(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

shocked shocked shocked

God of Iron!
I Dodge am tongue
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Goddyj:

I Dodge am tongue

Baba, You no fit dodge this one o.

Ogun dey sit down beside you as am typing this.

Except you do quick atonement which requires few things
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by uwabuwa888: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
At this point...our Lord Jesus Christ said he who has not done what this woman did should throw the first stone...
And he said ..they had not condemn you and I also will not condemn u ..but go and sin no more.

Love and forgiveness is divine...it takes a divine heart to forgive and love..

Let he who has ear to hear..and he who has eye to see..

Yes we had heard her ... forgive now will solidify her grace obtained from Christ Jesus...

May Almighty God give her strength through Christ Jesus to forgive him...and set him free from molesting innocent girl ...if that's the truth..

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
I'm sure women throw themselves at him.
What a MOG cry(Man Of Girls) cry
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by uwabuwa888: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
At this point...our Lord Jesus Christ said he who has not done what this woman did should throw the first stone...
And he said ..they had not condemn you and I also will not condemn u ..but go and sin no more.

Love and forgiveness is divine...it takes a divine heart to forgive and love..

Let he who has ear to hear..and he who has eye to see..

Yes we had heard her ... forgive now will solidify her grace obtained from Christ Jesus...

May Almighty God give her strength through Christ Jesus to forgive him...and set him free from molesting innocent girl ...if that's the truth.. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by stanliwise(m): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
brainhgeek:
what is this one saying Ogbeni behave normal

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by shogsman(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
freecocoa:
I never doubted Ese, I know in my gut that useless thief, who calls himself a pastor is guilty, But this is Nigeria, Justice doesn’t live here.

Did you miss the part that said it was consensual?
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by nairalee(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
frankyychiji:
Nairamarley Dem don release you?

Lol dem Don release me since o. Where u been dey? Stay I Don even release new dance style

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by shogsman(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
This guy na fine boy wey get swag I'm sure most of this women throw themselves at him,no be naija we dey,they're all hoes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC / Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel / God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.