Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud (59898 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by spongeisback: 12:56am On Jun 30, 2019
Thank you!
salford1:

Point 7. She mentioned Pastor Wole and Pastor Flo's. Their silence are deafening. I guess they don't want to lose their means of livelihood.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by mastermaestro(m): 1:04am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
Can imagine

Now the world knows Biodun's peniss is a rapist

Gave his life to Christ but never submitted his peniss

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by precious425: 1:06am On Jun 30, 2019
If the way this pastor case is going that Nigeria celebrity also use there power to tackle the government over light issues we for don get light for this country
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Insectkiller: 1:09am On Jun 30, 2019
Cut d crap..what were u saying..

Repeat
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by precious425: 1:13am On Jun 30, 2019
If the way this pastor case is going that Nigeria celebrity also use there power to tackle the government over light issues we for don get light for this country See ass all the Nigeria celebrities they show case for the rape issue but they have been in darkness for years and non of them have come out to tackle this our light issue
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by cococandy(f): 1:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Never doubted her too.
I remember the long epistles by coogar, sagamite and co. Endless debates and round abouts
freecocoa:
I never doubted Ese, I know in my gut that useless thief, who calls himself a pastor is guilty, But this is Nigeria, Justice doesn’t live here.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by nobleguru(m): 1:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Am just tired of this COZA Stuff
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by enemyofprogress: 1:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Ok now
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by enemyofprogress: 1:52am On Jun 30, 2019
nobleguru:
Am just tired of this COZA Stuff
in that case make I give you this babe make you take cool body grin grin

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Timpsy: 2:00am On Jun 30, 2019
TO SISTER BUSOLA DAKOLO

First, i want to sincerely thank God for your life and the kind of husband that you have!

It is good to correct one another, but not in a DESTRUCTIVE MANNER like this.
This is not about Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, It’s about OUR faith – YOUR FAITH.
It’s about what Jesus taught, what Paul taught, what Peter and the other Apostles taught.
It’s about what your LORD and Savior would have wished you did in this matter….
Or have you forgotten that there is a JESUS’ WAY (SCRIPTURAL) of handling a matter like this?
JESUS ENVISAGED THIS THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO AND HE PROVIDED A WAY OUT:
Mat 18:15 Moreover if thy brother(Pastor Biodun) shall trespass against thee(Sister Busola), GO AND TELL HIM HIS FAULT BETWEEN THEE AND HIM ALONE: if he shall hear thee, thou hast GAINED thy brother.
Mat 18:16 BUT IF HE WILL NOT HEAR THEE, THEN TAKE WITH THEE ONE OR TWO MORE, That in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
Mat 18:17 AND IF HE SHALL NEGLECT TO HEAR THEM, TELL IT UNTO THE CHURCH: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
SEE WHAT PAUL SAID HERE:
1Cor 6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
1Cor 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Cor 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
1Cor 6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
1Co 6:5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
1Co 6:6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
1Co 6:7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
See what the correction of God even leads to
Heb 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
Heb 12:10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; BUT HE FOR OUR PROFIT, THAT WE MIGHT BE PARTAKERS OF HIS HOLINESS.
Sister Busola PLS KNOW THIS:
These allegations might be true, but you acted out of the Scriptures to handle this situation. YOU were TEMPTED and you fell into the trap of exposing the flaws (if the allegations are true) of a high profile believer without considering the implications and the consequences.
NO SANE HUMAN BEING SHOULD SUPPORT AN ACT OF RAPE LIKE THE ALLEGED SCENARIO BUT:::::::::::::::::
YOU allowed your SENSES to rise above the CONSTRAINT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,
I believe Elders in the body of Christ should have been duly informed and allowed to handle it.
TO PASTORS IN THE BODY OF CHRIST
You should not be ashamed to ADMIT BEING WRONG and apologize duly not even as a Pastor but as a human being. I believe (If the allegations are true) If Pastor Biodun had called the husband and the sister in question to his office some time ago to APOLOGIZE remorsefully this might not have come up.
This is a great lesson for all of us!

TO FELLOW BELIEVERS:

TO EVERYONE
Self-control is KEY in this polluted world. Sometime what you see as an OPPORTUNITY to have s*x with someone is a TRAP for you in the future…
The Bible commands us to
1. FLEE (1 Corinthians 6:18, 2 Tim 2:22)
2. ABSTAIN (1 Thessalonians 4:3)
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Ishilove: 2:00am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:
My brother! My friend just called me now about this issue. Do you know what he said to me? I will never marry a Nigerian woman they are so dumb. How can they be supporting a man so vehemently without even giving the woman a benefit of a doubt, they're the reason why men treat them badly because they've no self worth.

See the way she has been defending him without even thinking, a married woman with 3 kids! Come on!
Send our warm regards to his mother and sisters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

He won't drink any sniper..They simply had a sexual relationship.. He didn't RAPE her
Have you no shame? Even if religious stupidity have blinded your sense of reasoning, have you no regard for common law made by man to check mans inhumanity to man?

Where your religious fanaticism stops is where human basic rights begin.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by DMattho(m): 2:15am On Jun 30, 2019
sad
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Ferdinandu(m): 2:19am On Jun 30, 2019
paiz:
Please you guys to take it easy with Pastor Fatoyinbo before he will drink sniper
Na lie if that one remember Toto, remember that he is not a member of those that 7 virgins is waiting for paradise, he will burn sniper, burn the company producing sniper self. His love for Kpekus is so strong to commit suicide. gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by toluwa1(f): 2:33am On Jun 30, 2019
OzziOhinoyi:
Season of accusations!

You can say that again!!!
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by toluwa1(f): 2:34am On Jun 30, 2019
OzziOhinoyi:
Season of accusations!

You can say that again!!!
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Just watched the pastor preach on the TBN channel. I'm so blessed by that ministration. May God strengthen him.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Okuda(m): 3:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

He won't drink any sniper..They simply had a sexual relationship.. He didn't RAPE her
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Ayotemide(f): 3:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

With apologists like you, Rapists should be proud.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Ayotemide(f): 3:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

Evercurious:

With apologists like you, Rapists should be proud.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by King44(m): 3:34am On Jun 30, 2019
A movie should be made out of this, I am wondering what the title would look like probably "The Rape" or " The Serial Rapist" or " The Accuser" or "The Fall OF The Preacher" or "Busola's Diary" or "Freedom" or "A Thousand Tears" or "The Final Allegation" this is worth a script, it would make more sense if they try the case in court and the final verdict is read, nairaland can we get this over with already, its becoming boring just like Regina's series
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Komu1048(m): 3:37am On Jun 30, 2019
But girls raped by pastors are still living far better life than those that gave willing to yahoo bois. Atleast their pants are safe
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by yeyeosoronga: 3:42am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:
I've been seeing comments all day about Busola "trying to bring the man of god down" why didn't she tell someone earlier and it's obvious so many people didn't watch the complete video or they just choose to be willfully ignorant.

1) Busola was raped when she opened the door for pastor biodun in her own house. Biodun was her family pastor and he knew that her mom had travelled so he went to her house prepared.

2) Busola was 17 and according to Nigerian laws whether she consented or not she was raped.

3) Biodun was a married father and we all know how young ladies and gents go to pastors house to help and it isn't strange that his wife asked busola to come help her and she did.

4) At night biodun asked his wife to let Busola sleep in the guest room and she pleaded with his wife that she wants to sleep in the masters bedroom with her and his wife agreed and biodun later told her "no one rejects me"

5) He insisted on going to drop her off. Another premeditated rape occurred.

6) Busola finally opened up to her elder sister, when her elder sister confronted her with a dream she had. She said in that dream she saw Busola sitting on a couch soaked with blood and crying while biodun laughed. She told her family why had happened.

7) Busola's brother was so enraged that he went with knives to confront biodun and he was stopped by pastors from COZA which she named. They came to her house to beg her family and they forgave him not caring about Busola the victim.

Wow, thank you for this. Even though I didn't watch the full interview, I believed her. So in short, there were many people involved in the story more than 18 years ago including members/pastors of his church. I'm sure they can equally bear witness in court of going to beg her family. So she didn't even keep quiet then, but justice was still not served. It's however not too late to get justice and save other future victims.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Mayflowa(m): 3:45am On Jun 30, 2019
nairalee:
I feel really sorry for Ese Walters

She also came out to report her encounter

But maybe because she wasn't popular
Or maybe because she wasn't rich
Or maybe because she wasn't a celebrity
Or maybe because she isn't powerful

Her own confession did not receive as much support.

But thank God it's happening now. Better late than never

You’re not correct. Ese Walter was highly supported as she was rejected also. And that is expected from public opinion. Even the CAN was involved in Walter’s case. Ese wasn’t raped and she wasn’t 17 yet people felt the pastor should hold more moral position in the church. That was also the first time someone would accuse a renowned pastor of God.

This is rape of a child. With the pattern developed, people are taking notice. But Ese Walter is not supportive to anyone. She only see people that vilified her and refuse to acknowledge those that supported her and granted her interviews. She is not nice person

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Mayflowa(m): 3:50am On Jun 30, 2019
King44:
A movie should be made out of this, I am wondering what the title would look like probably "The Rape" or " The Serial Rapist" or " The Accuser" or "The Fall OF The Preacher" or "Busola's Diary" or "Freedom" or "A Thousand Tears" or "The Final Allegation" this is worth a script, it would make more sense if they try the case in court and the final verdict is read, nairaland can we get this over with already, its becoming boring just like Regina's series

Here you go again. Why do Nigerians get tired of issues. This is a special case that needs everyone review. A pastor entrusted with moral authority, do not pay tax from his earning because of the trust reposed on him using his advantaged position to abuse young girls. Yet you want to be over with it just like you get over with your corrupt politicians. Is it a shame!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by weebee(f): 3:55am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

...and should a married man of God have a
sexual relationship with an underaged girl?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by yeyeosoronga: 4:00am On Jun 30, 2019
nairalee:
I feel really sorry for Ese Walters

She also came out to report her encounter

But maybe because she wasn't popular
Or maybe because she wasn't rich
Or maybe because she wasn't a celebrity
Or maybe because she isn't powerful

Her own confession did not receive as much support.

But thank God it's happening now. Better late than never

She had a full blown affair with a married pastor. She should deal with the aftermath, because he wasn't going to leave his wife for her. No crime was committed there, and she would get little sympathy (even though she had mine, but it was an affair gone wrong for a woman with little sense), same as Stephenie Otobo who added extortion and blackmail (crime) to her own list after dating a married man.
Busola's case is different as she was a child, with no idea of how bad the world is and was violated by someone her family trusted. A person who abused his position of authority.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by lighternote: 4:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Consensual sex with a minor?
Are you all dumb in Nigeria

Berlyn1:
Wait I thought she said it was a consensual sex and that she only felt bad because she was manipulated undecided well lipsrsealed all this females sha

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by seguno2: 4:12am On Jun 30, 2019
paiz:
Please you guys to take it easy with Pastor Fatoyinbo before he will drink sniper

He should drink it quickly and render account to the devil, his boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC / Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.