Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud (59897 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by sinola(m): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2019
sinola:

My brother, go and hide your face in shame. You don't know anything in the voice of ygritte(GOT). According the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria, any age below 18yrs is a minor and age of consent is 18yrs and above.
How can you say it is from 11yrs,hope you are not one of those paedophile around frolicking with minors because from your statement, it is obvious you are guilty of that... Useless man
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 30, 2019
paiz:
Please you guys to take it easy with Pastor Fatoyinbo before he will drink sniper
i will send that nigerian r Kelly fatoyinbo a carton of sniper withy warmest regards
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

GO TO COURT AND PROVE THAT HE IS A RAPIST AND STOP RANTING ONLINE.. TIMI DAKOLO AND HIS WIFE ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE ENOUGH TO KNKW THE RIGHT STEP TO FOLLOW . WHY RUNNING TO THE MEDIA SEEKING FOR JUSTICE OR EMPATHY OR IS IT SYMPATHY?

MY DEAR SO WHAT EXACTLY DO THEY SEEK? DO YOU EVEN KNOW?

BANDWAGGONS
the beginnings of a revolution
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by sweetrace(f): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:
I've been seeing comments all day about Busola "trying to bring the man of god down" why didn't she tell someone earlier and it's obvious so many people didn't watch the complete video or they just choose to be willfully ignorant.

1) Busola was raped when she opened the door for pastor biodun in her own house. Biodun was her family pastor and he knew that her mom had travelled so he went to her house prepared.

2) Busola was 17 and according to Nigerian laws whether she consented or not she was raped.

3) Biodun was a married father and we all know how young ladies and gents go to pastors house to help and it isn't strange that his wife asked busola to come help her and she did.

4) At night biodun asked his wife to let Busola sleep in the guest room and she pleaded with his wife that she wants to sleep in the masters bedroom with her and his wife agreed and biodun later told her "no one rejects me"

5) He insisted on going to drop her off. Another premeditated rape occurred.

6) Busola finally opened up to her elder sister, when her elder sister confronted her with a dream she had. She said in that dream she saw Busola sitting on a couch soaked with blood and crying while biodun laughed. She told her family why had happened.

7) Busola's brother was so enraged that he went with knives to confront biodun and he was stopped by pastors from COZA which she named. They came to her house to beg her family and they forgave him not caring about Busola the victim.

All you said is according to Busola abi? Has her sister, brother or anyone come out to collaborate her story? He raped her at home, and she choose to sleep in his house? Do you know what it is to rape a virgin? She had blood on the couch and her body probably. Did she clean up the place so no one would see this or what? She was seventeen and she did not struggle with the pastor at all. How is that possible? No screams, no throwing things at him. She just sat there and took what he dished out. 17 and not 7!!!!! Her sister had to have a dream before she told her family. His wife invited her over and she went. What stopped her from refusing to go there? She could have said she was sick. Sick of the pastor, but she went there and even slept in the house of her rapist. I’m a woman and at the moment, I don’t believe her story. I don’t even know the pastor, but I won’t crucify anyone based on another’s talk. Talk that makes no sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by nairalee(m): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Leonbonapart:
wow so touching.

You're a dick

Point of correction:
I have a dick
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by crackhouse(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Hope the pastor is been watched closely before he drink sniper.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by brainhgeek(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2019
DeeMain:

Nice one!

You can also get yourself healed of that trauma instead of burying it.

Thanks. I am healed already. I have not forgotten but I have forgiven those who molested me. They surely have their families now. Calling them out will mean I am equally breeding new sets of monsters whose psychological and emotional responses to the aftermath of my calling out my molesters can result to a new version of societal worries, their kids.
I've found peace in moving on. I am however resolved to being a father and a dad to my kids. I am never going to be absent from their lives till they are responsible for it.

One of these days, I will share my story, not to call out anyone but to change the molestation narrative and inspire parents.
Thanks again

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by AJohnnasa(m): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:
I've been seeing comments all day about Busola "trying to bring the man of god down" why didn't she tell someone earlier and it's obvious so many people didn't watch the complete video or they just choose to be willfully ignorant.

1) Busola was raped when she opened the door for pastor biodun in her own house. Biodun was her family pastor and he knew that her mom had travelled so he went to her house prepared.

2) Busola was 17 and according to Nigerian laws whether she consented or not she was raped.

3) Biodun was a married father and we all know how young ladies and gents go to pastors house to help and it isn't strange that his wife asked busola to come help her and she did.

4) At night biodun asked his wife to let Busola sleep in the guest room and she pleaded with his wife that she wants to sleep in the masters bedroom with her and his wife agreed and biodun later told her "no one rejects me"

6) Busola finally opened up to her elder sister, when her elder sister confronted her with a dream she had. She said in that dream she saw Busola sitting on a couch soaked with blood and crying while biodun laughed. She told her family why had happened.

7) Busola's brother was so enraged that he went with knives to confront biodun and he was stopped by pastors from COZA which she named. They came to her house to beg her family and they forgave him not caring about Busola the victim.

Ngwababe

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by sweetrace(f): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2019
nairalee:
I feel really sorry for Ese Walters

She also came out to report her encounter

But maybe because she wasn't popular
Or maybe because she wasn't rich
Or maybe because she wasn't a celebrity
Or maybe because she isn't powerful

Her own confession did not receive as much support.

But thank God it's happening now. Better late than never

Her story was she had an affair with the pastor. When he ended the affair she took it public. So, what exactly is anyone to do about her affair? How is it the public’s business? What kind of blackmail is that?
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by sweetrace(f): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2019
goooze:
No words from the wife she's either a partner in crime who's fully aware of the husband's escapades or a puppet that have allowed money and eordly luxury to becloud her sense of reasoning.

And exactly what do you want her to say? Busola who made a public accusation or the ladies who had an affair and went public after it ended simply want public sympathy and nothing else. If they want to address a wrong, this foolish ese and her sisters owe the wife an apology for having an affair with her husband. As for Busola, she needs to go to court.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

Pls go read up and understand yourself. You are mixing up things here pls.. Thank you..

Pls go read up the tags for any response I made..

Pls what kind of a gurl will be disvirgined via rape n won't cry, after the rape the next thing she did wihout been told was to clean the blood stain n remove her pant to hide it .... technically she destroyed the evidence herself.
what kind of a gurl get raped on monday n would willing go to bible study on wednesday ..church of the rapist
We now know fatoyinbo is adulterer not rapist but what can we call these busolar gurl?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by iswallker(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:
So now a happily married mother of 3 with her husband backing her fully is disturbed? You watched the video for 3 mins so you're in no position to give any opinion on this matter OK? Are you a lawyer or a judge? Her family members are still very much alive and they will stand with and for her.

She called names and so far none of them have come out to refute her allegations.

The same husband that was having sex with her out of wedlock..because he was choir master, and got her pregnant - if he didn't marry her, she would have come out about now to say he raped her.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by dynicks(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2019
ladiesreject:

12 and over 3.5 no mean say person go win with wide margin. E just mean say winner must de and goals for the match must reach 4. Even if na 3-2 the match end, e enter. 3-2 na wide winning margin? No!
thanks 4 d correction.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by mosco04: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2019
This issue is not just a stupid one but also a cheap scam okay listen guys 1) how can someone be raped by a person twice 2) when the rape was taking place she didn't shout or make attempt to free herself then 3)after all the rape issue you still attended the church and for years you saw the many who raped you like wow good 4)what made her to talk after many years can it be there was something she was gaining from the pastor that he stop Am not saying rape is good or should not be punished if the pastor did it he deserves to go to jail if you guys watch CNN some months back the issue of brett kavanaugh that's how I am seeing this
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Berlyn1(f): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2019
lighternote:
Consensual sex with a minor?
Are you all dumb in Nigeria

always don't be quick to throw insult, I was talking about ESE
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by LONGPREEK(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2019
dont people assasinate people again?
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by sweetrace(f): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2019
What a shameless woman! She’s proud she had an affair with a man then went public when he dumped her sorry ass? A married man? What was she hoping to get from such an affair? Very vindictive woman!!!!! She is a conformist who is exactly like a great deal of women of this age. No morals, integrity and poor intelligence. Yet nod their heads like the agama lizard like they are all that. She’s here claiming to be one of those who think outside the box and draws outside the lines!
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 30, 2019
dynicks:
Don't know bout the rest of u guys but this is me patiently waiting on how this seasonal movie is gonno end.....my prediction is 12&over 3.5..

Person must surely win with a wide margin walahai!

bad guy

coza pastor vs busola dakolo 12&o3.5

but i fit give am 2&o4.5

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:

8. She kept on attending his church and even joined the choir. Then she started fucking the choir choirmaster and got pregnant for him twice which he denied at each turn.
9. The pastor forced them to get married and later dismissed them from the church
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
Can imagine

Now the world knows Biodun's peniss is a rapist

Gave his life to Christ but never submitted his peniss
The way you carry dis matter eh. If biodun is later vindicated sniper go fall on you o.
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2019
Buckubuck:

The way you carry dis matter eh. If biodun is later vindicated sniper go fall on you o.

Vindi what?

It will much more easier for Iran to turn USA to dust, than for Biodun to be vindicated
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Vindi what?

It will much more easier for Iran to turn USA to dust, than for Biodun to be vindicated
I hope you have superior knowledge of the matter and hard evidence to say dis. Or else you're just wasting your time. With the amount of information out there, it's obvious the man is randy, but it takes more than being randy to stick rapist on someone
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Benekruku(m): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Buckubuck:

I hope you have superior knowledge of the matter and hard evidence to say dis. Or else you're just wasting your time. With the amount of information out there, it's obvious the man is randy, but it takes more than being randy to stick rapist on someone

"Listen, One thing you need to know, In the mouth of 2,3 witnesses, The truth is established"

-Biodun Fatoyinbo
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by Dpharisee: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2019
My own business is the Ruganization of Nigeria which they want to divert attention with celebrity issues
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by AdorableJosh(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2019
Guys, you can't have consensual sex with a minor, it is rape, let's all try to use our senses once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by pinkygurl(f): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2019
Berlyn1:
Wait I thought she said it was a consensual sex and that she only felt bad because she was manipulated undecided well lipsrsealed all this females sha
Nigeria constitution about rape says consensual sex from a minor is "rape". So ,if a 0-17yrs old consents to sex under the nigerian constitution & no enough cajoling & the tables turn,they can easily sue for rape.
What is most disgraceful here is that the said fatoyinbo is not a moslem entitled to many teenage brides if he pleases.he is christian,a pastor for that matter & he was married & his wife just put to bed.its a fresh secondary school leaver he chose to play hanky panky with.
Even if he must commit adultery with his holy anointed preek why not with a matured woman?
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by AdorableJosh(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
sweetrace:
What a shameless woman! She’s proud she had an affair with a man then went public when he dumped her sorry ass? A married man? What was she hoping to get from such an affair? Very vindictive woman!!!!! She is a conformist who is exactly like a great deal of women of this age. No morals, integrity and poor intelligence. Yet nod their heads like the agama lizard like they are all that. She’s here claiming to be one of those who think outside the box and draws outside the lines!
[/s]
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by DeeMain(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2019
brainhgeek:

Thanks. I am healed already. I have not forgotten but I have forgiven those who molested me. They surely have their families now. Calling them out will mean I am equally breeding new sets of monsters whose psychological and emotional responses to the aftermath of my calling out my molesters can result to a new version of societal worries, their kids.
I've found peace in moving on. I am however resolved to being a father and a dad to my kids. I am never going to be absent from their lives till they are responsible for it.

One of these days, I will share my story, not to call out anyone but to change the molestation narrative and inspire parents.
Thanks again

Great to hear that. Best wishes
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by pinkygurl(f): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2019
paiz:
Please you guys to take it easy with Pastor Fatoyinbo before he will drink sniper
grin grin grin
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by joromii: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:

you are talking nonsense
Re: Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud by frankyychiji(f): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2019
nairalee:

Lol dem Don release me since o. Where u been dey? Stay I Don even release new dance style
Soap boy correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC / Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.