Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,470 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters (30779 Views)

Boko Haram Takes Over Yobe Police Station, Set Operational Vehicles Ablaze - SR / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Fashdeejay(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2019
A looming crisis is about to unfold and Nigeria is about to become a battle ground should we allow this Ruga project into the SE, SW, OR SS.... because it is the easiest way to infiltrate in mass numbers and weaponise fulani people to wipe out or enslave other tribes.... Nigeria is on the very edge of war... now we see Buhari does not have the interest of the people... at heart... he is stylishly trying to force the commencement of the fulanization of Nigeria as a whole with his ruga project

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Samyj247: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2019
MicroBox:

What is Islamization? Do your own research and don't wait to be feed with information.
If current economical hardship Nigeria face do not change, then Boko Haram is just tip of the iceberg.
My car was destroyed with bullets in Maiduguri even before the advent of BH. The borders in Borno State is extremely porous which allow escape convicts from other neighbouring countries to come and go freely.
Also Fulani people, they don't forgive or forget, they believe in blood for blood. Zamfara has always been in a clash with Fulani ever since before civilian government took from military. My nature of work allow me go deep into villages and see first hand what is actually going on.
Mind you, herdsmen don't pray. They don't know about Islam. That's why Catholic find it easy to still go deep into their territory and preach Christianity.
Stop listening to FFK and Omokri they are all politicians who don't care about you but to manipulate the youths for selfish reasons.
shut up. even a fool now knows that buhari is supporting the Fulani headsmen because they are his King's men that's why their killings is rampant this time. if every fool knows that buhari is supporting the headsmen then your own foolishness is not in the dictionary. I know say na people like u without sense vote for buhari even after his failure for 4 yrs. If u don't know, I voted for buhari in 2015 because I don't entertain failures. In 2019 I voted buhari out. u won't see a clear picture of the whole thing that's happening now, except u use clean water to wash off those dirty sentimental stains that's in your good for nothing brain.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by mightyhaze: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2019
I like to hear zombies out on these developments...i dont mean herdsmen like ommenka dubiously masquerading as middlebeltans,... i mean full blooded zombies like sarkkii resurgent2019 and all of them baying zombie mob on nairaland

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2019
I hope England see what they foolishly caused? amalgamating this set of limited lab experiments with south was a mistake that required urgent apology and rapid redress

north and south cannot and will not have anything in common. let every region head their own region and control their own security forces or better still northern and southern Nigeria should have their independent

the nemesis of this Northerners stupidity start with this amnesty the northern politicians who are the major sponsored are paying these sets of unscrupulous imbeciles

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by lottomkyes200: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
This are reason to protest they wont see this its a story they have not seen evidence on they are protesting for
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Blue3k(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
rottennaija:

This video is more than 4 months old and it been worked in
SarkinYarki:

Liar this attack happened about 2 months ago and as we speak the naval Base has not been recovered yet so don't come here and make it look like it's stale

Do either of you have proof. Its strange Sahara reporter's wouldn't Puting date on the attack. They made it seem like it happened this week. It's bad journalism in my opinion if that's case.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Warship: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
As they conquer Northeast with their Boko Haram foot soldiers, their herdsmen militants are finishing the clearance job in Middle-belt region, while they are busy planning the last assault and final invasion of the southern Nigeria through RUGA settlement, and you think Kanu IPOB was not right

Edited perfectly well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by rottennaija(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Blue3k:

Do either of you have proof. Its strange Sahara reporter's wouldn't put data on the attack. They made it seem like it happened this week. It's bad journalism in my opinion if that's case.

Sahara reporters is becoming more and more a tool of propaganda for boko haram, Iswap and PDP. There was a type I use to respect them (during the days of their investigative jonalism). They have lost their way ever since
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by lomprico(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Buhari is winning o! Danger!!!
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by joromii: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
while COZA trends
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by lomprico(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Blue3k:

Do either of you have proof. Its strange Sahara reporter's wouldn't Puting date on the attack. They made it seem like it happened this week. It's bad journalism in my opinion if that's case.

Your army keeps covering things like this. What do u expect news house to do when they find out? Hide it also?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
joromii:
while COZA trends

Coza is their problem

By the time they wake up In Ruga settlements their eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by sonnie10: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
All of these is very questionable. How come these people are taking over Nigeria military equipment in a very suspicious manner. The pattern looks like its a deliberate strategy to divert these equipment and fortify this group.

In all of these, I see an unprotected and unprepared southern Nigeria being ran over, overnight by a well equipped group when the time right for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by greggng: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Those profiting from this problem won't want it end....the day we are serious about tackling bokoharam head on, that will mark their end...I can't imagine a terrorist group seizing USA army base ....
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hei I cannot take it anymore make I just run away get new citizenship chai
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Blue3k(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
lomprico:

Your army keeps covering up things like this. What do u expect news house to do when they find out? Hide it also?

I expect them to report the news accurately. Is it hard to put correct dates on the attacks? Other investigative journalists dont seem to have an issue with this.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
SarkinYarki:

How is it old ? Has the base been taken back ? Capital NO!!!

This is an old video
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by joromii: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
maybachmusic:

Coza is their problem

By the time they wake up In Ruga settlements their eye go clear
me I go don leave Nigeria go my village
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Speedo17(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wow! BH there, Ruga here and COZA trending.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by rampantlover: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Damn, is this a naval base in a country they call the the giant of Africa? That building looks like a public toilet in a poverty stricken town. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin giant of Africa by mouth, that country Nigeria is a complete and utter joke
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by SarkinYarki: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

This is an old video
The video is just 2 months old and as we speak the Naval base aha's still not been recovered from Boko Haram terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
The redundant coupist is a resounding fiasco!
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by rampantlover: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
THANK GOD I AM GHANAIAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Obinoscopy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bolo Haram could be the final straw that will break Nigeria's back if nothing drastic is done about it.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Blue3k:

I expect them to report the news accurately. Is it hard to put correct dates on the attacks? Other investigative journalists dont seem to have an issue with this.

Sahara reporters has really turned into a tool for ISWAP propaganda, they know that video is over 3months old, but they didn't bother to even tag a date
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Lovelife433(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
we don't have for boko haram for now. We are dealing with rape case first.

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Listar(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
SarkinYarki:

When do you Nigerians plan to to be realistic for once ? Can't y'all read the plot on the wall?
I fear for d country n it's members. They are so wicked that they don't want to know that these are coordinated attacks by people in power

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
SarkinYarki:

The video is just 2 months old and as we speak the Naval base aha's still not been recovered from Boko Haram terrorists

Please check the news well, that attack was at Bags, sometime in Jan, the video is over 5months old, and that base was retaking few days after ISWAP took it

Please be well informed

https://www.nairaland.com/4952489/nigerian-soldiers-kill-boko-haram#74637678
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by mrvitalis(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
MicroBox:

What is Islamization? Do your own research and don't wait to be feed with information.
If current economical hardship Nigeria face do not change, then Boko Haram is just tip of the iceberg.
My car was destroyed with bullets in Maiduguri even before the advent of BH. The borders in Borno State is extremely porous which allow escape convicts from other neighbouring countries to come and go freely.
Also Fulani people, they don't forgive or forget, they believe in blood for blood. Zamfara has always been in a clash with Fulani ever since before civilian government took from military. My nature of work allow me go deep into villages and see first hand what is actually going on.
Mind you, herdsmen don't pray. They don't know about Islam. That's why Catholic find it easy to still go deep into their territory and preach Christianity.
Stop listening to FFK and Omokri they are all politicians who don't care about you but to manipulate the youths for selfish reasons.
We should stop listing to FFK and Reno but listen to u ?
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Yeeyo: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Buhari is at work
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by RTSC: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
If you have ever watched line of duty, we need something like ac-12 in Nigeria too.

A seperate unit in every security agency whose aim is to expose corruption in that particular agency.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Blue3k(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Sahara reporters has really turned into a tool for ISWAP propaganda, they know that video is over 3months old, but they didn't bother to even tag a date

Yeah ot very unprofessional of them. One might say unpatriotic. It gave me a skewed perspective of situation. I'm even wondering if the insurgents still hold the base.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair / Why I Stepped Down For Atiku - Tambuwal (Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.