Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,288 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters (30777 Views)

Boko Haram Takes Over Yobe Police Station, Set Operational Vehicles Ablaze - SR / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Megatrix: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
May the souls of the executed service men rest in peace
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by rejoice4eva(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Blue3k:

I already have, just saying what needs to be done. Can you tell me what's wrong with my criticisms? If there's no solutions to take just relax and watch world burn like the Joker.
what is wrong is blaming everyone except the failed government led by Buhari
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Blue3k:

Yeah ot very unprofessional of them. One might say unpatriotic. It gave me a skewed perspective of situation. I'm even wondering if the insurgents still hold the base.

The video is actually 6months old sef

https://www.nairaland.com/4952489/nigerian-soldiers-kill-boko-haram#74637678
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Blue3k(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
rejoice4eva:
what is wrong is blaming everyone except the failed government led by Buhari

Did I criticize him for blaming Buhari? Argue with facts if you wish to speak. Buhari is the commander and chief ofcourse he's to blame.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by RTSC: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
rampantlover:
THANK GOD I AM GHANAIAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No risk, no reward.
Your potential as a small country is limited. Your country is fixed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by InvertedHammer: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
/
Why are you people wailing? I thought it is all about PDP, APC?
All of you saw the plot but got hoodwinked by the chant of "4+4" and "Next Level". All those politicians that were accessible before the election, where are they now?

Buhari is not moving fast enough. All of you deserve to be colonized by the Fulani.

/

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by jomoh: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mahsums:
Sad
But this an old news

This is he problem. When we say bokoharam wat is beyond just soldiers fighting, this is what we mean.

Boko haram videos are meant as propagandas to weaken the spirit of the soldiers, the masses and turn them against the government. Now when Sahara reporters have decided to promote the same old video more than once in an attempt to sell news knowing fully well that most people won’t know that it’s an old video.

Then, can we safely say that Sahara reporters is helping Boko haram to promote their propaganda? Or Sahara reporters/omyele Sowore are boko haram apologists?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by ayaside(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nbote:
Jesu!!! Boko Haram captured a ship? And a navy base? And dis bastards want us to believe dey are fighting and winning d war Abi? BH attacked a military base from 26th to 27th and yet no reinforcements? Where were d airforce dat dey claim have been bombarding sambisa?
They are busy protecting herdsmen from reprisal attacks I guess.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by jomoh: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Liar this attack happened about 2 months ago and as we speak the naval Base has not been recoevered yet so don't come here and make it look like it's stale

4months or 2months, what’s the purpose of reposting the video like news without stating that it is 2months old.

Bokoharam videos are meant to be propaganda to turn masses against the government.

So is Sahara reporters promoting Bokoharam’s propaganda agenda by reposting the old video as news just to generate anger from unknowing masses against the government?

Or

What exactly does Sahara reporters intend to achieve by reposting an old video that they themselves had posted in the past and presenting such as fresh news?

Going through the accompanying article, they conspicuously added 26th and 27th without stating the so that people will believe it happened just 3 to 4 days ago.

Is this not pure mischief?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by patchsk(f): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Last to comment.

Buhari is a phool.

I won't say more.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by mvem(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Samyj247:
shut up. even a fool now knows that buhari is supporting the Fulani headsmen because they are his King's men that's why their killings is rampant this time. if every fool knows that buhari is supporting the headsmen then your own foolishness is not in the dictionary. I know say na people like u without sense vote for buhari even after his failure for 4 yrs. If u don't know, I voted for buhari in 2015 because I don't entertain failures. In 2019 I voted buhari out. u won't see a clear picture of the whole thing that's happening now, except u use clean water to wash off those dirty sentimental stains that's in your good for nothing brain.
you did not even address one of his points...and why tell him to shut up, must he have your view?
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by chernest2002: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nbote:
Jesu!!! Boko Haram captured a ship? And a navy base? And dis bastards want us to believe dey are fighting and winning d war Abi? BH attacked a military base from 26th to 27th and yet no reinforcements? Where were d airforce dat dey claim have been bombarding sambisa?
the military were busy in bayelsa bombing locals who struggles for oil in their land to feed their family, bombing them in the name of fighting terrorists. Buhari is a terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Mosco100(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Dear Nigerian soldiers, Don't pity the bastards, remove them so they don't remove you.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by islandmoon: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
didnt you read that news yesterday where an officer accused some generals of sabotage? the general no get name? nonsense and ingredient ! what is the population of Nigeria, Nigeria Army that boko haram is too big for it to defeat? this is pure politics, playing politics with human lives
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by gwarotango: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Optional09:
The Buhari treated the uprising for freedom in the SE with seriousness than the bokoharam its either the North is playing Nigerians or Nigerians are playing theirselves thinking Buhari will fight insurgents. look at how Buhari he is handling the issues of Fulani terrorists with kids gloves . The primary aim is to make Nigeria unsafe so that Southern and Western Nigerians can be enslaved. Just has they’re saying State’s in Nigeria must give lands for Fulani Settlers
What is this one saying? The disturbances in the east was crushed by a single company of soldiers, you can't compare that to Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nigeria arm forces had no standby back up when the need arise..all we know and are straight fight ,and then wait for the enemy to attack..we never take the fight to their doormourh ..a full one day and their is no support...Haaabaa
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Edyice: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lifeless dullard has finally crumbled this great nation ..
Lie Mohammed has hide his face

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Ugosample(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
As they conquer Northeast with their Boko Haram foot soldiers, their herdsmen militants are finishing the clearance job in Middle-belt region, while they are busy planning the last assault and final invasion of the southern Nigeria through RUGA settlement, and you think Obasanjo was not right

Buhari and his Fulani goons have a very bad secret agenda against Nigeria angry

I'm suspecting same
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Ugosample(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
MicroBox:

What is Islamization? Do your own research and don't wait to be feed with information.
If current economical hardship Nigeria face do not change, then Boko Haram is just tip of the iceberg.
My car was destroyed with bullets in Maiduguri even before the advent of BH. The borders in Borno State is extremely porous which allow escape convicts from other neighbouring countries to come and go freely.
Also Fulani people, they don't forgive or forget, they believe in blood for blood. Zamfara has always been in a clash with Fulani ever since before civilian government took from military. My nature of work allow me go deep into villages and see first hand what is actually going on.
Mind you, herdsmen don't pray. They don't know about Islam. That's why Catholic find it easy to still go deep into their territory and preach Christianity.
Stop listening to FFK and Omokri they are all politicians who don't care about you but to manipulate the youths for selfish reasons.

we have laws, we have law enforcement

why will wamton killings continue like this and the law enforcement cannot quell it?

it shows for sure that Nigeria is indeed a failed state

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Blue3k:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/29/boko-haram-takes-over-nigerian-navy-base-lake-chad

under their detention as prisoners of war

So Nigeria is not in Civil war yet ??

People that voted in buhari 2015 may you never see good thing in this life and in after life too
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
THis is whille the DSS ,SSS,Army is in front of COZA church this morning busy arresting people protesting against the raper pastor!!!
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Shalommy(f): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Samyj247:
buhari is a coded uthman danfodio secretly bringing the northern plan to light. He knows he will die very soon so he has dedicated his last life for the islamization plans and they are doing it codedly...
. It can never and will never work. I can say that to Buhari's face.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Samyj247: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
mvem:
you did not even address one of his points...and why tell him to shut up, must he have your view?
u are a child
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Samyj247: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
mvem:
what point do I need to address... teacher chike? assuming u know how to read very well, u would have seen that his points were addressed. Abi u and him get the same dirty brain that needs washing? Read in between the lines next time so u can be more sensible while replying me.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by born2nyash: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Allahu akbar
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by cooltola(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by Benekruku(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
shigoslim:
Bokoharam is Buhari and Buhari is bokoharam. The two concepts interwove .
BUHARI is the grand patron, they work in hand to hand in accordance to their ethics standard. Mission we be accomplished before 2023 . Our eyes we soon clear .
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by wizelink(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
What a sad news. I weep for nigeria. This present government is full of lies.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by mvem(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Samyj247:
what point do I need to address... teacher chike? assuming u know how to read very well, u would have seen that his points were addressed. Abi u and him get the same dirty brain that needs washing? Read in between the lines next time so u can be more sensible while replying me.
i will just ask you one question. Which northern states have you been too and how long?
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by naijajobx: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Really
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters by badmrkt(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
And no body is protesting. Oops, I forgot I don't have CELEBRITIES in the army. Those ones there don't deserve to be protested for. Sick country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013 / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children / Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.