Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Is My - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My (6558 Views)

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My by mecury21: 6:07am On Jun 30, 2019
h

16 Likes

Re: Is My by Libo45: 6:11am On Jun 30, 2019
The signs are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. USE YOUR HEAD to prevent stories that touch tomorrow.

While you'll be paying all her bills, another man will be collecting all her love. Wehdone Sir!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My by CosmicPhoenix: 6:18am On Jun 30, 2019
you are not her father why are you taking care of all of bills.you are dating yourself

mecury21:
Hi Everyone, I need your help as I feel my girlfriend is really loving another man.

A usual, she denies it. She says she does not like the guy. But I've seen the tone at which they are having a conversation and I know she probably likes the guy.

We've been dating for over 4 years now. And we are planning on getting married in Sept. I have already collected the list. But yesterday I noticed something unusual. I saw her WhatsApp chat and I was shocked at the kind of conversation going on there.

This guy subscribes for her. There is another time she sent him her account number. But that's not the shocking part of the conversation. The guy always says "I love you" I love you dear and that kind of words. There is nowhere she told him that those words were inappropriate.

Surprisingly, on a particular date, she called the guy "Sweetheart" then "how was your day" then "wanted to see your face."

When I asked for an explanation she said the guy called in the dark. She only said those words because she could not see his face. But it does not make sense. She also said there is nothing wrong calling a friend sweetheart.

I know most of you will say IM not married to her yet and I don't take care of her bills. Yes, I do take care of all her bills. I mean everything. She is in school and I take care of everything.

For months now she has been against our planned marriage. She requested I shift it till next year. I refused.

See, I am not perfect but I know I have been faithful for over a year now. I'm a doctor by profession and I hate being fooled around which is what seems to be happening.

I have intentionally avoided other ladies only for me to find myself in this shit. Right now I can't guarantee the next pu**y that comes around won't be fu*ked.

Being sincere is a choice, and if I feel someone is taking me for granted, being my old self becomes necessary. I need your help cos I've gotten so far and the devil is just tempting me with all options.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My by olaniyi50(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2019
It's obvious and certain that there is something going on between those two, gosh.......I hate ladies, I don't even think I'll marry one because of how they try to play on men's intelligence all the time.

Please my brother, it's not about you returning the favour and cheating to even up, tell her that because of what you are seeing, you can't go ahead and marry her, tell her you've cancel the wedding forever and watch her reaction. Also, fine a way of cloning her WhatsApp on your computer using WhatsApp web....
The worst thing that can happen to you is going into marriage with someone unfaithful even when you saw the signs before marrying her...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My by EYIBLESSN(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2019
This is a common phenomenon.. It happened to ME, when I got her she told ME she was no longer interested. I didn't bother to beg her.

Four months later, she came begging ME on phone.. I told her it was over already....

Please, use your sense.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My by Taavon2: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2019
She doesn't want to marry you. She isn't ready to commit. She is in school. She told you to postpone the marriage/ wedding. You're paying all her bills. Oga, even if you're colour blind, the red flags are smelling everywhere. She's calling another guy sweetheart in your very before. Plus the other sharp Niggas you don't know about in the school. My brother, she is not the one.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My by Satan66(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Why haven't guys learnt from other guy's mistakes?
Never pay or sponsor woman!
Never, no matter how much you love her, Women are ungrateful creatures.
I think it's best you call off that marriage, Don't be surprised if you get back home from work and see your wife sucking another man's dick.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2019
when has it become a norm for a guy to be paid his fiancee salary or paying for her bills. no wonder, ladies now see it has their right and not longer privilege

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Most matrimonies today are like escape route for some women

8 Likes

Re: Is My by ayomide8990(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2019
A Broke Relationship is Better than a Broke Marriage.

10 Likes

Re: Is My by placeofallure(f): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Everything seems to point to one direction, that she's most probably cheating on you. Just take caution so you don't lose the love of your life over lies that seem true. There are ways some things happen that you're so enmeshed in the mud but you're actually clean. It has happened to me. Give her a benefit of the doubt. At times, we call people we're fond of those kind of names, but that fondness can upgrade to the next level as well. You should be worried. Like somebody suggested, why not clone her WhatsApp so you can put a closure to your doubts. If she is found wanting, don't hesitate to discard her like used tissue paper. A cheating woman can kill her husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My by oyinpr(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2019
mecury21:
Hi Everyone, I need your help as I feel my girlfriend is really loving another man.

A usual, she denies it. She says she does not like the guy. But I've seen the tone at which they are having a conversation and I know she probably likes the guy.

We've been dating for over 4 years now. And we are planning on getting married in Sept. I have already collected the list. But yesterday I noticed something unusual. I saw her WhatsApp chat and I was shocked at the kind of conversation going on there.

This guy subscribes for her. There is another time she sent him her account number. But that's not the shocking part of the conversation. The guy always says "I love you" I love you dear and that kind of words. There is nowhere she told him that those words were inappropriate.

Surprisingly, on a particular date, she called the guy "Sweetheart" then "how was your day" then "wanted to see your face."

When I asked for an explanation she said the guy called in the dark. She only said those words because she could not see his face. But it does not make sense. She also said there is nothing wrong calling a friend sweetheart.

I know most of you will say IM not married to her yet and I don't take care of her bills. Yes, I do take care of all her bills. I mean everything. She is in school and I take care of everything.

For months now she has been against our planned marriage. She requested I shift it till next year. I refused.

See, I am not perfect but I know I have been faithful for over a year now. I'm a doctor by profession and I hate being fooled around which is what seems to be happening.

I have intentionally avoided other ladies only for me to find myself in this shit. Right now I can't guarantee the next pu**y that comes around won't be fu*ked.

Being sincere is a choice, and if I feel someone is taking me for granted, being my old self becomes necessary. I need your help cos I've gotten so far and the devil is just tempting me with all options.
rule number 1.Never date a student! She will always cheat
2.Nigga deep in your heart you know the truth, youre not just ready to accept it. However i advise you put all marriage plans on hold for now.

12 Likes

Re: Is My by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2019
Maybe, and maybe not
Re: Is My by babyfaceafrica: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2019
1.you don't have a GF

2.when you start checking ladies phone prepare for the worst

3.she is obviously lying about something's

4.you better cancel your proposed wedding,if anybody ask you why,just say you are not ready yet,that you need to solve some personal issues out..if they probe further,just say..no comment.

5.start finding how you will quit that thing you call a relationship

6.There are better ladies ,start shopping for one but don't be in haste.

7.don't let anyone coerce you into proceeding with the wedding

8.Finally, this one that you brought this simple matter online shows you are not even ripe for marriage

7 Likes

Re: Is My by kunlesufyan(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2019
oyinpr:
2.Nigga deep in your heart you know the truth, youre not just ready to accept it. However i advise you put all marriage plans on hold for now.
Bro...one cold beer for you.

10 Likes

Re: Is My by Skmoda360(m): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
1.you don't have a GF

2.when you start checking ladies phone prepare for the worst

3.she is obviously lying about something's

4.you better cancel your proposed wedding,if anybody ask you why,just say you are not ready yet,that you need to solve some personal issues out..if they probe further,just say..no comment.

5.start finding how you will quit that thing you call a relationship

6.There are better ladies ,start shopping for one but don't be in haste.

7.don't let anyone coerce you into proceeding with the wedding

8.Finally, this one that you brought this simple matter online shows you are not even ripe for marriage
your head dey there.....

8 Likes

Re: Is My by Ajoboss(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2019
mecury21:

bro if ur really a doctor as u claim,u wnt have time for Dis poo
Anyways take Dis one take cool ur temper

5 Likes

Re: Is My by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2019
It's possible the guy is simply just a Maga to her. But seems she don't wanna get tied down by marriage just yet.

Be a man and deal with your relationship. You can't just sit around and watch another man steal your joy.

6 Likes

Re: Is My by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Guys without girlfriends will advise you to ditch the 4 yr old relationship. So apply wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Is My by Apeshy101(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2019
ayomide8990:
A Broke Relationship is Better than a Broke Marriage.

See what English caused!

You just changed the meaning of what you intended.

The power of one letter

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Guys what do you think, do we tell him? grin

2 Likes

Re: Is My by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2019
The signs are glaring OP, she might just be looking for flimsy mistake from u to call the relationship off. I'll advice u not to give her the excuse she needs, people will only believe her own side and tag u a scum.
Forget ur investments on her and move on, let her know u hate drama queens. She doesn't deserve u.

4 Likes

Re: Is My by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Guys without girlfriends will advise you to ditch the 4 yr old relationship. So apply wisdom
Haunty so after reading what this young man wrote up there, this is all you came up with? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My by BlueAir: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Satan66:
Why haven't guys learnt from other guy's mistakes?
Never pay or sponsor woman!
Never, no matter how much you love her, Women are ungrateful creatures.
I think it's best you call off that marriage, Don't be surprised if you get back home from work and see your wife sucking another man's dick.
I feel like collecting ur account number sad

5 Likes

Re: Is My by jackals(f): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2019
J111333:
Guys what do you think, do we tell him? grin

No johr. Let him spend some more...

I could remember I've once discarded a guy using the strategy this girl is using here...., I'm nolonger intersted but i didnt know how to tell him. The dude got frustrated by my actions and demanded we call it quit. I didnt beg.

1 Like

Re: Is My by BlueAir: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2019
oyinpr:
I weak for some guys. ..I usually don't last a day with such ladies I " suspect" or see faint bad signals. ..I don't care what promises we made each other. .trading my peace of mind or deserved respect is a no no sad

8 Likes

Re: Is My by Michelle55: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2019
The moment you start suspecting your partner, the bond between you two has been broken.. For you to check her phone(you already knew what awaits you) so asking us now is like seeking for validation on what to do next

14 Likes

Re: Is My by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2019
jackals:

No johr. Let him spend some more...

I could remember I've once discarded a guy using the strategy this girl is using here...., I'm nolonger intersted but i didnt know how to tell him. The dude got frustrated by my actions and demanded we call it quit. I didnt beg.
He that does not know and does not know that he does not know is a.........20marks. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is My by skywalker240(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Menh, am guessing am going tru same, i have nothing to say, God will see us tru, and wisdom will confuse foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Is My by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2019
J111333:
He that does not know and does not know that he does not know is a.........20marks. grin

.....Fool grin

2 Likes

Re: Is My by Fidelismaria: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2019
oyinpr:

My man

You sabi

That rule no 1 is it

University student just wannna have fun not settle down

6 Likes

Re: Is My by Modphase: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2019
That is exactly the right thing to do beta now than later. I had to ditch a 7 year old relationship n am talking a relationship I talked her into writing WAEC,paying her tuition for at least 2 session plus accommodation n more.

The signs were all there but foolish people keep giving me reason such as yours to continue until it finally dawn on me the relationship was a waste. When a guy pay your tuition 200% loyalty should be given because that is what you give you father when he does the same.

No way should you allow yourself in the mud to suggest a chance of being in modest. You are suppose to be 100% upright n seen to be 300% upright.

OP, here is what you should do hang on to the relationship since she suggested you shift the wedding plan, let her know you suspended it indefinitely. Withdraw all of your financial commitments to her, turn your affair to an inactive one to ascertain the true color of her cheating.

Discovery from above would possibly lead you to start hunting for another relationship. Don’t force or beg a lady into marriage, trust me it is not worth it.

mecury21
AwkaetitiBabe:

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Kiss Her Hand: / What To Do When He Is Taking Too Long To Propose / NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BETTER USED AND DUMPED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.