Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Before You Kiss Her Hand: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Kiss Her Hand: (6566 Views)

My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice / How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Kiss Her Hand: by Orikinla(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2010
Before you kiss her hand,

Re: Before You Kiss Her Hand: by iyatrustee(f): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2010
which kind soap be dat? e resemble canoe soap grin grin grin
Re: Before You Kiss Her Hand: by MrCork3: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2010
Orikinla, bro, u people have fooot & mouth desease in Nigeria?
Re: Before You Kiss Her Hand: by Dsense(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2010
LOOOOOOL grin . , . .This 1 na Canoe soak oooo
Re: Before You Kiss Her Hand: by livedit(f): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2010
iyatrustee:

which kind soap be dat? e resemble canoe soap grin grin grin

I would hope it would be Dial is the soap that kills the most bacteria. That is why it's always a good idea to carry around some antibacterial hand sanitizer. They say the mouth and hands are the dirties parts on the body.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Nigerian Women And Prostitution In Dubai / Big Boobs On Display!! South Africans Celebrate "Africa Day" By Going Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.