Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

their are no feminist on a sinking ship! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / their are no feminist on a sinking ship! (2950 Views)

Redpillers, Do This When She Says She's A "Feminist" On A Date - Redpill / My Sinking Ship / Feminist On Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Greenbullet:
Men dey ooo , let me share my own story of me and a feminist, There was a Time blackout was constant, I had this feminist friend , very vocal , na so we go fetch water together , this girl will normally carry 1 bucket but today she took 4 , because she thought I would be foolish enough to help her carry , I carried my own from the junction to my house , I now told her I am coming , this girl actually waited by the time I got there , she was waiting for me to help her , I didn't even touch the bucket , o boy , na so this girl start to carry bucket , na only second bucket she carry for head , na so she fall with the bucket , chai , laugh wan kill me !!!,Sebi you said men and women are equal ? Na so her eye red ,one week we nor talk , me self no send .

1 Like

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
LordKO:

Lol, that your previous reply no bad nah, or you no like as I borrowed your word ni. As for grammar, after you na still you, na catch-up I de do, and blunder no mean ignorance but act leading to perfection. Na only the creator dey perfect, you know evri everi nah.

On a general note, I'm fine. I wish you the best.

Ahhhhhh ! well done! keep teasing.

On specific note nko? are you fine... Thank you and same here. smiley
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by LordKO(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ahhhhhh ! well done! keep teasing.

On specific note nko? are you fine... Thank you and same here. smiley

You know say na from clap we dey take enter dance nah, so if dance dey good na im be say clap been dey equally good. So, as I say I dey fine on a general note, na im be say I de fine on specific notes too, lol.
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
LordKO:

You know say na from clap we dey take enter dance nah, so if dance dey good na im be say clap been dey equally good. So, as I say I dey fine on a general note, na im be say I de fine on specific notes too, lol.

Lol alright. . smiley
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2019
mehn I have missed alot
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
This thread just exposed the hypocrisy of our so called feminists. They ve all gone into hiding.I no fit laugh.
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Martinez39(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
This thread just exposed the hypocrisy of our so called feminists. They ve all gone into hiding.I no fit laugh.
Lol. Anyone who takes feminists seriously is naive or stupid.
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Anyone who takes feminists seriously is naive or stupid.

men take it seriously o, cause girls of now a days take it seriously.

but we want them to own up to the full responsibilities that come with it, especially those who think men are the weaker sex psychologically.

we just put up with a lot of their bull shit, doesn't mean we can't treat their mess ups.
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Martinez39(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
bigmic111:

men take it seriously o, cause girls of now a days take it seriously.

but we want them to own up to the full responsibilities that come with it, especially those who think men are the weaker sex psychologically.

we just put up with a lot of their bull shit, doesn't mean we can't treat their mess ups.
What I meant by take feminist seriously is thinking that they are reasonable and striving for a good goal.
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Martinez39:
What I meant by take feminist seriously is thinking that they are reasonable and striving for a good goal.

OK, thanks for clarity
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by MJBOLT: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
Michellekabod2,have you seen this thread?
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
MJBOLT:

he needs to see it
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by MJBOLT: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
the person i mentioned is a lady
bigmic111:

he needs to see it
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
MJBOLT:

my apologies, she should see it
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
MJBOLT:

How did you know that?

1 Like

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
Ok,read through.
So he refused to help her because she is a feminist?
Humans should be helped despite their gender. If he were a male, LGBT,female, feminist, he could have offered to help...it's kindness we talk of. All humans deserve kindness.

I love the way she carried hers, she is not hypocritical at least....
Her waiting for him is not necessarily because he is male,but because he is stronger. If it were a stronger female, she will still have waited for the stronger female to help her
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by MJBOLT: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
michelle is not a man's name
Michellekabod2:
How did you know that?
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
I love the way she carried hers, she is not hypocritical at least....
Her waiting for him is not necessarily because he is male,but because he is stronger. If it were a stronger female, she will still have waited for the stronger female to help her[/quote][/b][quote author=Michellekabod2 post=81407893]

where did you read this please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men / Is She Inviting Me To Do It? / How Silly Can A Nigerien Man Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.