Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

their are no feminist on a sinking ship! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / their are no feminist on a sinking ship! (2954 Views)

Redpillers, Do This When She Says She's A "Feminist" On A Date - Redpill / My Sinking Ship / Feminist On Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
it was very wrong of them
in times of crisis it should be women and children first

1 Like

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Junkie1: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
SAVE THE KIDS LET THEM BITCHES DRAWN
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Martinez39(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
lefulefu:
it was very wrong of them
in times of crisis it should be women and children first
Children first, I agree. Why women? Why pick women above men?
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Martinez39:
Children first, I agree. Why women? Why pick women above men?
see guy if ur mom or ur wife were with u wont u want rhem off d boat first? like how it was done in titanic thats d right way it should be done.forget about feminism abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Martinez39(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
lefulefu:
see guy if ur mom or ur wife were with u wont u want rhem off d boat first? like how it was done in titanic thats d right way it should be done. forget about feminism abeg.
Lol. Any mother that wants herself out of the boat before her son is an evil and self-centered mother. The same applies for fathers. As for my wife, why her? Why not me? Wouldn't she want me out of the boat and alive? grin

@bold
This is one of the reasons these feminists are dominant and destructive. Men like you bend to them and fail to make them take responsibilities for their actions and choices.

4 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Any mother that wants herself out of the boat before her son is an evil and self-centered mother. The same applies for fathers. As for my wife, why her? Why not me? Wouldn't she want me out of the boat and alive? grin

T
haba! Bros wat sort of father are u if yu jump off the boat with ur kids leaving ur wife on d boatcheesy. Wat will ur kids think of u after d incident? Look a man is supposed to protect his family and if need be sacrifice himself for d family. If u love ur wife u will protect her and d kids as well. U don see wen fight dey say na d man dey hide for back of d woman?cheesy

1 Like

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Martinez39(m): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2019
lefulefu:
haba! Bros wat sort of father are u if yu jump off the boat with ur kids leaving ur wife on d boatcheesy. Wat will ur kids think of u after d incident? Look a man is supposed to protect his family and if need be sacrifice himself for d family. If u love ur wife u will protect her and d kids as well. U don see wen fight dey say na d man dey hide for back of d woman?cheesy
What sort of mother is she if she jumps off the boat with the kids? grin What will the kids think of her after the incident? Look, who are you to define gender roles? Feminists don't want such chivalry, what a man can do, a woman can do better. If my wife loves me, she will protect me and the kids as well. Who go die for ship or who suppose survive no be by who sabi fight pass, na who go fit sacrifice hin life or who strong pass to fight for hin survival be the koko.

2 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 04, 2019
Martinez39:

@bold
This is one of the reasons these feminists are dominant and destructive. Men like you bend to them and fail to make them take responsibilities for their actions and choices.
lol dont let d feminist make u act cruel towards ordinary women

1 Like

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Martinez39(m): 12:23am On Jul 04, 2019
lefulefu:
lol dont let d feminist make u act cruel towards ordinary women
Who are these ordinary women that don't like gender equality?
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 04, 2019
Martinez39:
Who are these ordinary women that don't like gender equality?
gender equality is welcomed yes but when danger looms its natural to protect d weaker sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Martinez39(m): 12:44am On Jul 04, 2019
lefulefu:
Gender equality is welcomed yes but when danger looms its natural to protect d weaker sex.
Women are the weaker sex? Wow! shocked grin Who survives isn't based on who is the weaker sex, it based on whose life is worth more? As far as I am concerned, men's and women's lives are worth the same. grin So I ask, why women? Why not men? Beside, who says it's incumbent on men to follow the follow the "natural" path? grin

3 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by kingxsamz(m): 12:48am On Jul 04, 2019
doitforyou:
Forget feminists, what about the children that the coward males decided to forsake? Are children feminists too?

So the men are cowards, but the stupid feminists who couldn't save the children aren't?
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
LordKO:

How's the elegant lady?
Lol I'm fine, you?....
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by pansophist(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
lefulefu:

To protect the woman only de applicable if she no be feminist nau grin if she de claim the nonsense "what a man can do, a woman can do better, then she better rescue herself". tongue
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
lefulefu:
gender equality is welcomed yes but when danger looms its natural to protect d weaker sex.
I totally agree my nigga women are the weaker sex not feminists.. Human beings are now classified into 3 sexes Men, Women and Feminists cheesy
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
dairykidd:

I totally agree my nigga women are the weaker sex not feminists.. Human beings are now classified into 3 sexes Men, Women and Feminists cheesy
u are very correctcheesy..the feminist na another groupcheesy. U know i dey try imagine during dat chaos for titanic wen d officials come dey announce dat women and children first on the the lifeboats weda d feminists for struggle join d other women and kidscheesy... Or if rose was a feminist she for allow jack put her on top dat wood while im allow imsef freeze to death on d icey water?cheesy.
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
lefulefu:
u are very correctcheesy..the feminist na another groupcheesy. U know i dey try imagine during dat chaos for titanic wen d officials come dey announce dat women and children first on the the lifeboats weda d feminists for struggle join d other women and kidscheesy... Or if rose was a feminist she for allow jack put her on top dat wood while im allow imsef freeze to death on d icey water?cheesy.

Lolz back then they were still in the infant stage so the feminists among the women scaled through.. I pray make them no follow when they reason the deep,icy, cold, dark sea them go chucking feminism for inside pant form weaker sex just to survive... but if to say na now no level for them because them done too cast the matter.. Some go even argue with u say them be man pass u grin
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Korllami007: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
lefulefu:

Feminist is the third gender. They are stronger than men because they believe "what a man can do a woman can do better". If feminists were on titanic ship, they would have let the men and children go in order to justify "what a man can do, a woman can do better". If third war broke out and government are enlisting only the men, they would fight for equal right and equal participation in order to practice "what a man can do, a woman can do better".
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by LordKO(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol I'm fine, you?....

Na to dey fine as you dey I de plan now. Las las fine is the answer.
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
LordKO:

Na to dey fine as you dey I de plan now. Las las fine is the answer.
Wetin make I talk nah? I no fit bore you with boring epistles nah. Make I no go make blunders where grammarian dey. grin

How have you been BTW?
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
dairykidd:

Lolz back then they were still in the infant stage so the feminists among the women scaled through.. I pray make them no follow when they reason the deep,icy, cold, dark sea them go chucking feminism for inside pant form weaker sex just to survive... but if to say na now no level for them because them done too cast the matter.. Some go even argue with u say them be man pass u grin
see, a responsible transport liner go ensure the safety of the women and children first with feminist included and i doubt if any feminist go complain grin grin
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
lefulefu:
see, a responsible transport liner go ensure the safety of the women and children first with feminist included and i doubt if any feminist go complain grin grin
How dem go complain when na life and death matter? They are eating their cakes and having it too
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

Feminist is the third gender. They are stronger than men because they believe "what a man can do a woman can do better". If feminists were on titanic ship, they would have let the men and children go in order to justify "what a man can do, a woman can do better". If third war broke out and government are enlisting only the men, they would fight for equal right and equal participation in order to practice "what a man can do, a woman can do better".
ifaa hear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..wen blues don finish and reggea don start u will see all those babes wey dey claim strenght pass men dey abandon their post grin.reminds me of one incident wey one black long snake enter one of my neighbour room then the guy call my attention.i carry stick enter d guy room and together we begin search for d snake.i tell one other babe for d lodge make she pls help us watch d corridor if d snake come out and i give her stick wey she go use but na so d babe fling away d stick dey run and scream grin.dis na babe wey dey always claim her right with guys oo grin.in short na she run and scream pass the other babes grin grin grin...for ordinary snake oo grin grin grin.na me and d other guy come take am upon ourselves to kill d snake cos no other guy dey for compound.
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
dairykidd:

How dem go complain when na life and death matter? They are eating their cakes and having it too
grin grin grin during armed robbery operation na so dose babes wey dey yarn say dem no need a man na so dem go jus grab u if dem hear gunshot and dem go wanntry wan hide for ur back as if say na man body dey fit stop bullet grin grin
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Korllami007: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
lefulefu:
ifaa hear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..wen blues don finish and reggea don start u will see all those babes wey dey claim strenght pass men dey abandon their post grin.reminds me of one incident wey one black long snake enter one of my neighbour room then the guy call my attention.i carry stick enter d guy room and together we begin search for d snake. i tell one other babe for d lodge make she pls help us watch d corridor if d snake come out and i give her stick wey she go use but na so d babe fling away d stick dey run and scream grin.dis na babe wey dey always claim her right with guys oo grin.in short na she run and scream pass the other babes grin grin grin...for ordinary snake oo grin grin grin.na me and d other guy come take am upon ourselves to kill d snake cos no other guy dey for compound.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin grin during armed robbery operation na so dose babes wey dey yarn say dem no need a man na so dem go jus grab u if dem hear gunshot and dem go wanntry wan hide for ur back as if say na man body dey fit stop bullet grin grin
See this man o nor go dey fvckup like that again oh.. If u dey with any fine babe and e set for there baba use that babe take block anything when dey come before u make way for urself oo.. Na ur head first, in fact push her give them take clear road for urself grin
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by MJBOLT: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
just look at how nairaland feminazis have avoided this thread

6 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
dairykidd:

See this man o nor go dey fvckup like that again oh.. If u dey with any fine babe and e set for there baba use that babe take block anything when dey come before u make way for urself oo.. Na ur head first, in fact push her give them take clear road for urself grin
hahaha grin grin grin grin

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by LordKO(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
MariaLavina:
Wetin make I talk nah? I no fit bore you with boring epistles nah. Make I no go make blunders where grammarian dey. grin

How have you been BTW?

Lol, that your previous reply no bad nah, or you no like as I borrowed your word ni. As for grammar, after you na still you, na catch-up I de do, and blunder no mean ignorance but act leading to perfection. Na only the creator dey perfect, you know evri everi nah.

On a general note, I'm fine. I wish you the best.
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Greenbullet(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Men dey ooo , let me share my own story of me and a feminist, There was a Time blackout was constant, I had this feminist friend , very vocal , na so we go fetch water together , this girl will normally carry 1 bucket but today she took 4 , because she thought I would be foolish enough to help her carry , I carried my own from the junction to my house , I now told her I am coming , this girl actually waited by the time I got there , she was waiting for me to help her , I didn't even touch the bucket , o boy , na so this girl start to carry bucket , na only second bucket she carry for head , na so she fall with the bucket , chai , laugh wan kill me !!!,Sebi you said men and women are equal ? Na so her eye red ,one week we nor talk , me self no send .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by MJBOLT: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Greenbullet:
Men dey ooo , let me share my own story of me and a feminist, There was a Time blackout was constant, I had this feminist friend , very vocal , na so we go fetch water together , this girl will normally carry 1 bucket but today she took 4 , because she thought I would be foolish enough to help her carry , I carried my own from the junction to my house , I now told her I am coming , this girl actually waited by the time I got there , she was waiting for me to help her , I didn't even touch the bucket , o boy , na so this girl start to carry bucket , na only second bucket she carry for head , na so she fall with the bucket , chai , laugh wan kill me !!!,Sebi you said men and women are equal ? Na so her eye red ,one week we nor talk , me self no send .

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
A very nonsensical thread angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Last Did You Masturbate / Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) / I So Much Despise Him Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.