Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life (3444 Views)

Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life / She Wants To Ruin Me / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by Purvan(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
There's this girl that keeps harassing me at school and she’s my neighbor and she won’t stop mocking me like she has been for over a year and I honestly just want to do something terrible to her because her parents obviously don’t care about what she’s doing so what can I do within my power to Bleep her life up without getting arrested?
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by fullnetwork: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Laugh at her jokes (even if it's centered on u)
Na she go tire las las
You dey form anger and u still no wan yansh her.
Return her gestures like u enjoy them... Else, na u BP go destroy.

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Just pretend like you don't care and laugh along.

Else if you take her seriously, you may end up doing something that you'll regret and end up being somebody else's wife in prison in order to survive.

I hope you're not light skinned.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by Purvan(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Just pretend like you don't care and laugh along.

Else if you take her seriously, you may end up doing something that you'll regret and end up being somebody else's wife in prison in order to survive.

I hope you're not light skinned.

I'm underage so you better tell me because I'm way too young to be in prison

I'm very light skinned

Most naija folks would mistake me for a half cast
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
So you're still a baby? Sorry boy boy, but there are juvenile prisons for teenagers under the age of 18.

After reaching 18, you'll then be transferred to an adult prison.

Unless if in Nigeria you guys don't have any juvenile prisons.
Purvan:

I'm very light skinned

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by Purvan(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Samantha124:
So you're still a baby? Sorry boy boy, but there are juvenile prisons for teenagers under the age of 18.

Nigeria doesn't have juvenile prisons

If a kid commits a crime in nigeria, they won't do anything to the child
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Then jungle justice should deal with that kid.
Purvan:

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by helinues: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Channel that energy to better yourself

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by KingDash09(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Learn yahoo
Get plenty money even if na 1m drop
Lodge her
Drink concoction so when you dey pound her kitty you no go get mercy

That’s the only advise I can give you brother
Purvan:
There's this girl that keeps harassing me at school and she’s my neighbor and she won’t stop mocking me like she has been for over a year and I honestly just want to do something terrible to her because her parents obviously don’t care about what she’s doing so what can I do within my power to Bleep her life up without getting arrested?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by Bennysam: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
Purvan:

I'm very light skinned

Commit the crime first then you will know if you're too young or not

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by Bennysam: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Purvan:

Until you commit the crime, as you don't want to listen to her advice you will be surprised that Nigeria have it

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by shantti(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
Bennysam:

Commit the crime first then you will know if you're too young or not

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by izonborn098(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Op take this advice, if u resist and commit any serious crime, then be ready to be transfered to prison when u are 18
Samantha124:
but there are juvenile prisons for teenagers under the age of 18.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by Streetmovement(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Pour her dirty water next time you see her outside 😂

At least that one no go carry you go prison grin

Sense no go kill me cool

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by wisdomkid: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Some people are very sadistic. If the description of yourself is correct, I may be wrong, but maybe she has a crush on you and don't know how to get you to notice her or your attention.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by aliyumd: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2023
Purvan:

they play
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by AVECDEO: 4:54am On Jul 20, 2023
Get her arrested for harassment and provocation so that the police can issue her a restraint before uou commit any serious crime.

If you hurt her and it gets back to you , then will call.for your arrest immediately without hearing your side of the story and you will be filled with regrets and very sorry for you actions.

Avoid ill-mannered and weak charactersed people or they'll get you in problems.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by falcon01: 5:46am On Jul 20, 2023
Purvan:
I realised you said you were underage so I won't get Diabolical. When next she's Harrasing you, tell her this thing I heard from somewhere with slight modifications. I'm gonna make it sound as polite as possible.

"You know *insert her name, I think I have a theory about why you're such a bitch to me.
You see, *insert her name*, you're popular because you developed early and started su** d*** and having s** when you were 10. But now you can't stand to look at yourself in the mirror because all you see is a washed out LovePeddler. So, you pick on Me to avoid the inevitable realization that once your body is used up by age 19, you're going to be a worn-out, chalky-skinned burlap sack that even an old drunkard won't want".
Then you walk away.
Find ways to psychological break her without been physical at all. Don't use violence use words your words and when she realised how bad she made you feel you can forgive her and stop.
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by tonytony208(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2023
Purvan:

Who told you that lie. There are juvenile prisons everywhere in Nigeria. At least, I know of two.

You truly talk like an underaged person, more like an immature child
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by Baronthecelebri: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2023
Confront her, and tell that the next time she tries it you'll beat her.
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by SuperOnyi: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2023
Purvan:

I'm very light skinned

shocked

Son, how's 23 underage? lipsrsealed

Anyway, she's only doing that because of her own insecurities which she's transferring her aggression on you because you're better than she'd ever be!

I know her type, crushing and wondering how a guy can be so goodlooking — I've seen a lot of this type of people who try to make you feel insecure because that's exactly what they are!

It's crazy, man! Always let your confidence and high self esteem pour like water whenever she comes around to start acting stupid. Silence and composure is a strong weapon.
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by FitCorper: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
Bleep her, get her pregnant and then make another niggar do the abortion procedure. Trust me she will be bleeped for life.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by Mishhcre(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Purvan:

There are juvenile prisons in Nigeria.
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by Khd95(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shey you saw the post of the guy that killed his girlfriend, you see how dejected and outcasted he is already, if you know what’s good for you avoid that girl at all cost or simply report her to relevant authorities, don’t take law as into your own hands

You may live to regret it forever
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by pansophist(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Indifference.

The most powerful, potent, and easily applied treatment you give to an idiot.

You probably won't even notice the crow of a cock, or the bark of a dog. It doesn't register in your brain because your system deems it as unworthy of attention. You should treat her the same way.

We are all humans, but not everyone is humane. If a person has proven to you via their actions that they are idiots, then treat them as such. That's the true meaning of charity begins at home. If they do not respect you, then give them indifferent treatment.

Indifference is perfect in a way that she can't accuse you of doing anything bad to her or seek vengeance as retaliation for your actions. It would be clear that she was the aggressor, and you are not. You invalidate her existence.

Don't punish her. Indifference is enough punishment, and you rescue your conscience from future guilt if you seek the path of revenge. But indifference only applies to aggressions that don't involve direct, physical harm.

If she is making your life dangerous and trying to physically harm you, then go jungle mode on her. Just like politics, if negotiation doesn't work, then its war. If indifference doesn't work for her, then deal with her in your own way.;

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
Purvan:

Lol. What does she say to you that gets you so peeved?
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
KingDash09:
Learn yahoo
Get plenty money even if na 1m drop
Lodge her
Drink concoction so when you dey pound her kitty you no go get mercy

That’s the only advise I can give you brother

Lol. Very dense advice.
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by fineberry(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Like you wan sex her or what ??

Baba you no need ham jare....like someone has rightly suggest; just laugh over her jokes nd insult nd it will be paining her in return.
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by Tunde835(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Purvan:
Ignore her and act like you don't care that she exists. If she continues you can resort to violence but get ready for the consequences. Even if you're punished for hitting a girl she'll leave you alone thereafter
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by Lance008(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2023
Work on yourself instead of fucking anybody up bro work hard on urself
Those jokes might be real
Re: How Can I Ruin This Girl's Life by jomarick(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2023
She does all that cos she likes you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Chat Between Myself And A Girl I Met On Badoo / Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover / Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.