Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life (4255 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pansophist please help op oooo, I no too get much strength to type cry

LordKO please help too
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by erickjany: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Freehuman:

Now hold your ears and repeat this song after me :

Money is the key
Money is the key
Money is the master key
Ned Nwoko started with money and ended with money.
Money is the master key.

Brethren, go and sin no more.

It should have been Ned nwoko started with money and ended with Regina.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by erickjany: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jamesolooks:
Hello.
I need serious help /advice. I think I am destroying myself because of an obsession with a girl that's with another man and it's obvious she didn't /doesn't love me(that's why she broke up with me).

I might sound so alarming but it's an emergency oo be I 'finish my life'

We dated during NYSC and after NYSC she broke up with me. I begged her to the extent that she blocked me on WhatsApp and even sms and phone calls. I call her mum. And informed her mum. Her spoke to her after 8 months of the' breakup' she unblocked me. And we started chatting again until she discovered I was teaching in a secondary school. She will then be giving polar answers like yes, Fine no etc. In short one word answers. I stopped calling or texting her for about 2 months until she called me asking me how I have been. I new there was something fishy. Then I started calling her again and she became worse. She will say she's busy that I should call back or she yawns as if she's asleep or about to fall asleep already. Then it dawns on me that I am now her EX. I became so sad it affected me the school I teach and even at home I started reacting aggressively to people around me. I became frustrated at school. That I had to tender my resignation. Later.

I became jobless and broke to negative point with a lot of bad debt.

I so much love this girl that the feeling of her with another man is Made me act abnormal ' I put out WhatsApp status for only her to see.

The truth is I know this girl is not in love with me. But my mind keeps making me obsessed with her.
I am desperate to let her go but I don't know how please help.

Please pardon my disjointed sentence and tenses
I sent it in a rush
Power of pussy that is what has beclouded your mind. You are not in anyway be obsessed with the girl, it is her pussy you are obsessed with.
Guide your mind and spirit with the word of God before you depart this world because of woman.
Have you in your quiet moment think about how you will help your parents that make you what you are today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by enuk80(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
I remembered how my heart was broken by the one I love most but she saw me as her option but not her choice. It was hard for me to move on but I had to because I knew the future is bright. Today, I feel so happy she left and the door of prosperity open for me.

Op, I know how you feel. Love can make us act stupid. All you need to do at this stage is to pick up the broken pieces and move on with your life without looking back.

You need to understand that once it is over, it's over. You can't go back.

So, move on.... Your life is not created for her. Channel all your emotions towards yourself by trying to achieve it in life. Never compete with anyone and don't try to impress anyone except your family who stood there for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jamesolooks:
Hello.
I need serious help /advice. I think I am destroying myself because of an obsession with a girl that's with another man and it's obvious she didn't /doesn't love me(that's why she broke up with me).

We dated during NYSC and after NYSC she broke up with me. I begged her to the extent that she blocked me on WhatsApp and even sms and phone calls. I call her mum. And informed her mum. Her spoke to her after 8 months of the' breakup' she unblocked me. And we started chatting again until she discovered I was teaching in a secondary school. She will then be giving polar answers like yes, Fine no etc. In short one word answers. I stopped calling or texting her for about 2 months until she called me asking me how I have been. I new there was something fishy. Then I started calling her again and she became worse. She will say she's busy that I should call back or she yawns as if she's asleep or about to fall asleep already. Then it dawns on me that I am now her EX. I became so sad it affected me the school I teach and even at home I started reacting aggressively to people around me. I became frustrated at school. That I had to tender my resignation. Later.

I so much love this girl that the feeling of her with another man is Made me act abnormal ' I put out WhatsApp status for only her to see.

The truth is I know this girl is not in love with me. But my mind keeps making me obsessed with her.

I sent it in a rush
talk to ten girls,out of d 10 u will see one u could love more than d gal qtn.
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Callertunez: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
When your balls are round enough, take charge of your life
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by iLegendd(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
I'm doing fine, you?
Not fine. Just checking on you to see if your lips are available. No, not what you're thinking. Keep your thoughts clean, I'm a future pastor.
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by madbuk: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
greatbrian:
Well... As stupid as it may sound i can feel ur pain. I i once asjed a lady out or 6 years plus infact until last year. Mine was not even obssession mine was true love. But with every heartbreak i learnt one big thing.

If you truly love a lady and she keeps are rejecting you, you aibt the one who lost. YOU LOST A LADY WHO didn't Love or care about you and she lost a guy who loved her so much and wanted ger happines and joy alone. So man up man the world z a beautiful place with lots of eve
Dude..been in your shoes, 6 years saw the chick through alot, all that emotional investment..lols..came out stronger than I've ever been, there is more to life than women, bros focus on your hustle, focus on things you can control, things that are internal..all our problems are external e.g love for women, of which you have not control over..once you understand women r emotional beings bros if you like buy heaven n earth if they don't have feelings for you, they will japa...
[/b]MAN KNOW THYSELF [b]

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by damtan(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
obsession indeed. Berra sharply move on with your life
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by erickjany: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jamesolooks:
Hello.

I sent it in a rush
The female kpekus is the most feeble of all the locks in the world no matter how reserved you think your lady is,
Even a conductor with the right words will have her moaning on his bedsheetless mattress.
Just a little toying with the brain of a female and you have a green card into her kpekus.
That is why girls suffer the most heartbreaks and you are here want to kill yourself because of a woman.
They know you are lying to them
They know you just want to enter their Dodan barrack
They know they shouldn't spread their legs
But they did still spread it wider than Ojota pedestrian bridge.
Hey! Mr. Boy go and look after your parents before you depart this world prematurely.
A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Saintly01(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
You just have to move on with your life, since you know she doesn't love you. Save yourself the heartache and start now to think straight.
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by FROGMAN101(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
erickjany:

The female kpekus is the most feeble of all the locks in the world no matter how reserved you think your lady is,
Even a conductor with the right words will have her moaning on his bedsheetless mattress.
Just a little toying with the brain of a female and you have a green card into her kpekus.
That is why girls suffer the most heartbreaks and you are here want to kill yourself because of a woman.
They know you are lying to them
They know you just want to enter their Dodan barrack
They know they shouldn't spread their legs
But they did still spread it wider than Ojota pedestrian bridge.
Hey! Mr. Boy go and look after your parents before you depart this world prematurely.
A word is enough for the wise

Hahahahahahahahahahahaba
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by gift2xl: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
GO TO A PHARMACY.
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by greatbrian(m): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2019
madbuk:

Dude..been in your shoes, 6 years saw the chick through alot, all that emotional investment..lols..came out stronger than I've ever been, there is more to life than women, bros focus on your hustle, focus on things you can control, things that are internal..all our problems are external e.g love for women, of which you have not control over..once you understand women r emotional beings bros if you like buy heaven n earth if they don't have feelings for you, they will japa...
[/b]MAN KNOW THYSELF [b]

My own worst d sarma use my blood i spent money time and resources most atimes if am on break she fot call me 9am that she z in d mood for suya i will rush as per its honey moon season amd get her d suya and before this she broke my heart like 3 times already. Everytime she breaks it i beg her we cone together and she breaks it again. Atimes she will call me that he wanna go out and i will be a chaffeur to her friends and herself most times i will hang around d area while they hv all d fun. Men it was like i was jinxed in a sweet special way while i kept hoping she will see what i have z true etc... I moved on last year and the first step was blocking her out of my life till i fully heal afterwards i knew i cant get entagled in her love web again so i just kept her as an old friend though she keeps giving the green light now but i wont allow villge people get the best of me again

The crazy thing thruout dz was i had lots of ladies into me then who kept giving me green light and her more preetier than she was i cant just explain what came over me
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by shege45: 4:52am On Jul 06, 2019
My story is somehow similar to yours. Already i saw the signs thats she didn’t love me during nysc but I didn’t take it seriously. After service and we parted ways, she began to claim she is always busy and thats y she doesn’t call me or pick my call. She did so for a while until she opened up. I was broken for like 2months and that was it. Now I barely remember her. That lady taught me a lesson and I have realized that no matter how busy someone is, if there is love time would always be available. All those “am busy stuff” na lie.
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2019
iLegendd:
Not fine. Just checking on you to see if your lips are available. No, not what you're thinking. Keep your thoughts clean, I'm a future pastor.
My lips are not available.

You are welcome.
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
So let's see....

He makes money, gets the lady's attention, becomes her maga. He keeps spending on her to retain her attention, suddenly a richer dude comes along. What will he do? try to get richer? Lol

#just wondering

Let's begin with nature, Nature was the first to put the male child on the demanding end.it made him stronger to fend, fight and survive, more logical to reason, initiate and create, and agile to run from coast to coast, this in turn made the male Child the provider, defender, co creator and Protector. Then nature created the complete opposite of Male. The Woman ( The dependent, illogical, emotional and weaker one) .It didn't stop at that, it created "Pride" The veil of fall. grin
Man was made to provide for the woman in exchange for Pride! The pride of Being a Provider..

Let's talk about the society, So humans reproduce , form communities, culture, norms, values , laws etc. Women walk and men follow their behind, Men go to work, women cookpocket the wages of labour , women manipulate men, Men go to war , men love, women take advantage of men, men woo, women reject, men rise, women make them fall and it goes on and on.
Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by citadels(f): 5:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Does love surpose to punish one or make one happy and elevated. Because as far as I'm concerned 1cor 13 told me that love is pure in summary. Op love can never be one sided if it's love. Think twice and get the hell of out of ur hallucinations. Go make ur life better and in the process u will find true love.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2019
Freehuman:

Let's begin with nature, Nature was the first to put the male child on the demanding end.it made him stronger to fend, fight and survive, more logical to reason, initiate and create, and agile to run from coast to coast, this in turn made the male Child the provider, defender, co creator and Protector. Then nature created the complete opposite off the phone Male. The Woman ( The dependent, illogical, emotional and weaker one) .It didn't stop at that, it created "Pride" The veil of fall. grin
Man was made to provide for the woman in exchange for Pride! The pride of Being a Provider..

Let's talk about the society, So humans reproduce , form communities, culture, norms, values , laws etc. Women walk and men follow their behind, Men go to work, women cookpocket the wages of labour , women manipulate men, Men go to war , men love, women take advantage of men, men woo, women reject, men rise, women make them fall and it goes on and on.
My diary you posted and the question I asked does not correspondent.

Mind explaining?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. / The Only Sure Sign A Girl Is Really Into You(come In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.