Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike (28580 Views)

Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink --governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2019
stonemasonn:
lol, fulani are not from Chad and Sudan except you're referring to Kanuri people

Can u educate me more, I will like to know where they come from.

I know why I use Sudan and Chad.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2019
bigiyaro:
who gives a sh**t, the fulanis should maintain their dry North West, or better still u can have them migrate to ur father's house. oh i forgot u r from the dry region too.
Is he a fulani?
Noticed that lots of them are on nairaland recently masquerading as people from other tribes but sometimes they make mistakes and uncover their masks.
What they don't know is that they can never win.

The awareness about them is increasing and people are becoming more hostile and aggressive towards them.
If even they remain in power for the next 16yrs, they will mot remain forever.
And the new breed of youths other ethnic groups are producing are as cunning and aggressive as they are that's why we have fighting everywhere. Not business as usual for them

Wanderers.

12 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Nossa(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2019
Rotimi47:
Support wike on this one but it the leftovers that should be pipe to them for their cattle use. cheesy

They'll have to make do with the water contaminated from oil spill

3 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by lastmessenger: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
wetin you go get na HIV infected cows for your consumption. Una like better meat but una no give a bloodclaat how the cows survives ab!?? Thunder blast your yansh and your palmie trees
get ready for your downfall. Nigeria has rejected you and your cows. Go to your fathers land and graze your cows.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Raxxye(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
You rasclaats have no opinion here. We make the final decision anywhere. We own y'all.
Oya, come take my land for RUGA then!

RUGA kill you dia!
Unamikot!

6 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Ttipsy(f): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
wetin you go get na HIV infected cows for your consumption. Una like better meat but una no give a bloodclaat how the cows survives ab!?? Thunder blast your yansh and your palmie trees
make your way to River's government house, go and do your worst! the governor has made it clear. if the whole land in d north can't accommodate Ruga, then they shud 4get abt it.

the oil sustaining the Nation is from where?? you guys should go n manage ur cow business

4 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Turantula(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
Mugu! We don't need your dirty filthy water. Pipe it up your bloodclaat anusx
My muslim terrorist fulani friend, you want to take our oil and give us terrorism, shey?

6 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by bakynes(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2019
sassysure:

Nope my dear, it isn't so.
Fulanis are wanderers that occupy by force.
Make no mistake about it.

The British looped all of us together when we don't ever have anything in common and this Nigeria is birthed.

It would have been acceptable had they stayed in one place and do as other ethnic groups do but no, they will want to eat their cake and have it.
Unless you are one of them, I tell you, nobody is afraid of physical war in Nigeria anymore cos as it is, other ethnic groups in Nigeria has been on psychological war ever since Nigeria was created.
Or Unless u belong to the sabos, that will rather lick their anus than defend your heritage.
So yes, they are wanderers, even Google will tell you that is what they are, wanderers that come in to take by force.

It will end soon.
I am a Yoruba Man and not a Fulani. You need to understand that some race and tribe today displaced some other tribe or race to occupy where they currently are today. The Arabs in Egypt today displaced black people from the current Egypt which used to be called Kemet to occupy that land and today they are been called Egyptians.

The Europeans displaced Native Americans (Red indians) on their land before that country was birthed in July 4th, 1774 by the declaration of independence and they been called Americans today. White South Africans dont own those lands but colonized and subdued native blacks of South Africa before the country was birthed are they not today South Africans?So you cannot say Fulani's in Nigeria are not Nigerians. They migrated and subdued Hausa people before Nigeria was birthed before 1914. After Nigeria was birthed and having territorial borders, all tribes present on that land are now called Nigerians whether you conquered or you migrated without conquest.
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by bakynes(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2019
sassysure:

Is he a fulani?
Noticed that lots of them are on nairaland recently masquerading as people from other tribes but sometimes they make mistakes and uncover their masks.

The awareness about them is increasing and people are becoming more hostile and aggressive towards them.
And the new breed of youths other ethnic groups are producing are as cunning and aggressive as they are that's why we have fighting everywhere. Not business as usual for them

Wanderers.
I am not a Fulani but a Yoruba man just stating the facts.
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by ChristineC: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2019
This Wike is a clown I swear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by adetes: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2019
This man is a coward
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Rotimi47: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2019
Nossa:

They'll have to make do with the water contaminated from oil spill
My say; just didn't want to put it out like that. grin

3 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by 8stargeneral: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2019
u need an accolade wike... continue given them a � hit.

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by madridsta007(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2019
akelicious:
Gov Wike says Rivers State does not have land to give for Ruga. But if they want water, he has water to give. Since they pipe Niger Delta oil up North then they might as well pipe water up North for the cows to drink

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/we-will-support-cattle-with-water.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utKuLE09vXA

This is funny grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by SmartMen: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2019
sassysure:

Is he a fulani?

Wanderers.
lol like one benekuru... He was ranting on how he is in support of the ruga, that we buy meat (thank God he said buy) and don't want the Fulani to graze... For my mind, I was just saying see this herdsman.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Baroba(m): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2019
Can you imagine a coward like Ugwuanyi making such statement? More power to Wike, this is what I call leadership..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2019
Skyfornia:
10/10...this man, FFK and Fayose are 3 strongest men that keeps giving the fulanis heat. I wish we have more of them.
You failed to mention Nnamdi Kanu the number one Fulani nightmare grin

4 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Lightening: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Rubicon67:

I don't see the involvement of Yorubas in this statement but since you mentioned it, the Yorubas are universally known to be very accommodating, even to those they shouldn't.

Because they are cowards. Case study: Kwara Emirate.
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Lightening: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
Mugu! We don't need your dirty filthy water. Pipe it up your bloodclaat anusx

But you need their land abi? You see your filthy life!
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2019
bakynes:

All tribes present today are from Nigeria. The country called Nigeria was birthed in 1914. All tribes present before the birth of Nigeria are from Nigeria. All tribes and race of the world all moved up from somewhere whether by conquest or by migration.
When this imminent storm is over you will understand that foolanis are strangers, by the way if we're to go by your position and yet the terrorists are claiming that all Nigeria land belongs to them as their grand father utuman danfodio told them.

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Staro: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2019
Lol
Wike is wicked
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Mbiapat(f): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2019
Savage....
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by shadyLP(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
Has he provide water for the thirsty villagers in Rivers who are suffering of water? All they could get to drink is mud water cry

For your mind now, you're really making sense with this kinda trash you're spilling out of your stinking mouth right??
Defend your land if you can't quietly surrender your land for ruga and stop typing rubbish here angry
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by owila4luv(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2019
grin wikelistic wike

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Elexdallas(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
You rasclaats have no opinion here. We make the final decision anywhere. We own y'all.

Oluku
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by owila4luv(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
Has he provide water for the thirsty villagers in Rivers who are suffering of water? All they could get to drink is mud water cry
ignorant has rotten your brains, you think Rivers State is like dirty Daura?
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by UncleJudax(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2019
stonegarden:
Yes thats it. The SE is going into cattle ranching itself. Cattle ranching is not only for fulani. The SE can breed its own cattle so that all this nonsenae can stop
If only they would walk the talk.
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by owila4luv(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2019
Stupidmodes:

South-waste doesn't even know their left from right. It is all about immediate gratification. So myopic that they can't see beyond their nose.
the only thing the northerners see beyond their nose is ruga, boko-haram, banditry etc
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by owila4luv(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
na God create palm tree no be river state
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by brainhgeek(m): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2019
In the words of Galadima, if you take RUGA to the south and west where they don't raise cattle, will the north accept the establishment of pig farms where they don't do pigs?

3 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2019
adetes:
This man is a coward

My Muslim Fulani terrorist friend... Hope you are educated to at least use dictionary, hope you're gonna make use of it check the meaning of a coward.... E. g Buhari who couldn't force through his evil ruga plan after boosting of it being a priority that must be accomplished

4 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by JimohMomoh: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2019
Baroba:
Can you imagine a coward like Ugwuanyi making such statement? More power to Wike, this is what I call leadership..

Don't mind that ass-licker, he want's to please his masters, Obiano should be carefully watched too.
RUGA, Cattle Colony etc are schemes to carryout land grabbing.

Gazzeted lands should be used for Industrial estates that will benefit indegenes of each community, not for the benefit of only one ethnic group.
The Fulani terrorists also killed some Hausas in Katsina State on friday

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance / Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" / Abdullahi Adamu Resigns From Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.