Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike (28579 Views)

Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink --governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Intellectual201: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
So the people in sabon gari just went there and setup their shop. B4 a market or settlement is setup, govt must approve of it.Just google the origin of sabon gari .as for those wondering and killing people, settling them in one place is a form of security check. It will make them to stop wondering.
1000angstroms:
does the people in sabon gari wander about killing, raping and maiming others, the people in sabon gari bought the lands, or are on rent so what resemblance has sabon gari and the dubious ruga or are you just daft that you don't know how to make a simple argument of comparison?
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Soniabrenda2: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hahahahhahaah
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by LordPsalm(m): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Wisdom
Glad he doesn't look like Okorocha
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by macarson2k(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amitez:

Hahahahahaha grin Wike the wicked. I will meet this man before 2023. Sure plan.

Wike is Wike
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by sweetilicious(f): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Elexdallas:
Good decision,
Since they found a perfect way to take oil to north, why not channel that same energy in taking water and grass to north for our beloved cows.
Exactly
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by kotv: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amitez:

Hahahahahaha grin Wike the wicked. I will meet this man before 2023. Sure plan.

He's a savage in his comments grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Turantula(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
toyosiolamide:

But what is this hypocrisy about cattle rearing.
I know a number of southerners who are into cattle rearing and employ fulanis as herders.
Most cattles you see in the south are owned by southerners.Universities,farmers and individuals invest in this business.So if not for hypocrisy and ethnic bigotry ,I simply do not understand our fuss about this issue.
Developed countries have farm settlements where cattles are kept and supplied with pasture.same thing i think the FG is trying to do but in a wrong way.The policy should be that if u want to rear your cattle,you must obtain a license,provide a farm settlement and register ur farm manager(or herder) with the local council.What is so difficult in doing this.
But I will reiterate that most cattles you see in the south belongs to southerners,fulani herdsmen are just caretakers.so lets stop been a coward.
Aboki all you think and breath is cow cow cow cow cow cow cow cow cow cow cow. Are you a COW?
Carry your cow and terrorism to NORTH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 / Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.