Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike (28582 Views)

Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink --governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by nnokwa042(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2019
bakynes:

All tribes present today are from Nigeria. The country called Nigeria was birthed in 1914. All tribes present before the birth of Nigeria are from Nigeria. All tribes and race of the world all moved up from somewhere whether by conquest or by migration.
and when will real hausa man becomes sultan of sokoto or emir of kano?if fulani can fool hausa people they cant fool igbo people,you people cant share any of yours with other people but you want other people to share thiers with you guys,in nigeria every tribe got thier own state you cant come to my state to take it,usman dan fodio is dead and buried

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by YoungAncient1: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2019
This is why we love out man. Wike!!!
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by toyosiolamide(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2019
sassysure:
Sure.

The hausas have woken up and are aggressively fighting for their land in katsina and other places, benue, taraba people etc and the ediots call them bandits.
It isn't rosy for the fulanis anymore so they are trying to expand their coasts.

The real fight won't be between South and these rogues.
When different ethnic groups in the north decides that enough is enough and go for the kill, they won't have choice but to flee back to Chad and Sudan were they come from.

They were never Nigerians.

Religion will come and go eventually but you gat to maintain your root.

I love how the south south are rejecting them vehemently.
Thieves and land grabbers.

How can one foreign ethnic group be smarter and wiser than more than 200 others in Nigeria?
Because of religion?

Another man's traditional believes?
But what is this hypocrisy about cattle rearing.
I know a number of southerners who are into cattle rearing and employ fulanis as herders.
Most cattles you see in the south are owned by southerners.Universities,farmers and individuals invest in this business.So if not for hypocrisy and ethnic bigotry ,I simply do not understand our fuss about this issue.
Developed countries have farm settlements where cattles are kept and supplied with pasture.same thing i think the FG is trying to do but in a wrong way.The policy should be that if u want to rear your cattle,you must obtain a license,provide a farm settlement and register ur farm manager(or herder) with the local council.What is so difficult in doing this.
But I will reiterate that most cattles you see in the south belongs to southerners,fulani herdsmen are just caretakers.so lets stop been a coward.
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Onyi90(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2019
stonemasonn:
lol, fulani are not from Chad and Sudan except you're referring to Kanuri people
Please where are they from. Cos I'm sure they where not among the merger of 1914.

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by fx45(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
Mugu! We don't need your dirty filthy water. Pipe it up your bloodclaat anusx
But you're in dire need of their ancestral lands
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by fx45(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
wetin you go get na HIV infected cows for your consumption. Una like better meat but una no give a bloodclaat how the cows survives ab!?? Thunder blast your yansh and your palmie trees
I am quoting this for future reference.

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by fx45(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
You rasclaats have no opinion here. We make the final decision anywhere. We own y'all.
Unfortunately the Fulani arrogance is doomed to end in grief. Mark my words, Fulanis would be genocided in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by MobilityExpress: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2019
toyosiolamide:

I know a number of southerners who are into cattle rearing and employ fulanis as herders.
Most cattles you see in the south are owned by southerners.Universities,farmers and individuals invest in this business.So if not for hypocrisy and ethnic bigotry ,I simply do not understand our fuss about this issue.
Developed countries have farm settlements where cattles are kept and supplied with pasture.same thing i think the FG is trying to do but in a wrong way.The policy should be that if u want to rear your cattle,you must obtain a license,provide a farm settlement and register ur farm manager(or herder) with the local council.What is so difficult in doing this.
But I will reiterate that most cattles you see in the south belongs to southerners,fulani herdsmen are just caretakers.so lets stop been a coward.

Developed countries don't have boko haram terrorists in their midst killing thousands of people, destroying army bases, capturing slaves, taking over communities and hoisting flags in local government areas as part of their caliphate, they don't have militia herdsmen killing locals, farmers and destroying communities across several states. So your point is useless. Do we have the same security America and other developed countries have? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by toyosiolamide(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Developed countries don't have boko haram terrorists in their midst killing thousands of people, destroying army bases, capturing slaves, taking over communities and hoisting flags in local government areas as part of their caliphate, they don't have militia herdsmen killing locals, farmers and destroying communities across several states. So your point is useless. Do we have the same security America and other developed countries have? angry
If you have time to read to the bottom and carefully read the suggestion you wont reply me this way.
But I wont reply you in the manner you have approached me.Have a lovely weekend.

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by mightyhaze: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
Has he provide water for the thirsty villagers in Rivers who are suffering of water? All they could get to drink is mud water cry
The question u should ask buhari and his ruga all stars is has wike provided lands and settlements for his own people? Why should he be asked to provide ruga for world renowned terrorists?

5 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Bobosneh: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
God bless Wike for defending his people, let the Yoruba's approve ruga in their land
na confirm thunder wey get dada I mean scattered dada go strike any south west governor that gives land for ruga
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Bobosneh: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2019
toyosiolamide:

are Fulanis normal people?

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Elfather12: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2019
Able wike, always slaying pulanis
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by grandstar(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2019
I've not really been following the Ruga issue but it seems politicised unnecessarily by the public.

People don't want the Fulani's period. For some reason,I think people should sentiments out through the window and think rationally whether it will be truly beneficial or not.
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by BanevsJoker(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2019
radiokilla:
Wow. Nice one Gov. Wike. Not like Dave Umahi that will playing with words, sucking Buhari's d*CK.
Ebonyi is no longer Igboland. They joined the Southwest a long time ago.
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by engrchykae(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2019
thats wike for you
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by toyosiolamide(m): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2019
Bobosneh:
are Fulanis normal people?
Brother my submission has nothing to do with fulanis.
But your submission still address what I am trying to emphasise.Not all cattle herds you see are owned by the fulanis.
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Safyqueen: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2019
sassysure:
Sure.

The hausas have woken up and are aggressively fighting for their land in katsina and other places, benue, taraba people etc and the ediots call them bandits.
It isn't rosy for the fulanis anymore so they are trying to expand their coasts.

The real fight won't be between South and these rogues.
When different ethnic groups in the north decides that enough is enough and go for the kill, they won't have choice but to flee back to Chad and Sudan were they come from.

They were never Nigerians.

Religion will come and go eventually but you gat to maintain your root.

I love how the south south are rejecting them vehemently.
Thieves and land grabbers.

How can one foreign ethnic group be smarter and wiser than more than 200 others in Nigeria?
Because of religion?

Another man's traditional believes?

Something is wrong with you I believe. Just for the hatred on Buhari, you are saying Fulanis are non Nigerians. You have forgotten your ipobian Atiku is also a Fulani man.

What are you going to type on nairaland after 2023 when Buhari might have left about Fulanis.

You want great Nigeria but hate speech wouldn't allow you. Ode.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by naijaseeker: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2019
toyosiolamide:

Name one developed country and explain how they practice their farm settlement program. Further, identify whether they are a federation or a unitary system, then explain the business of the federal authority with state lands and state matters.

Kindly do not argue that it is for the purposes of peace because the official position in Nigeria is, the local herders are peaceful, however the violent people are not Nigerians but foreigners, from Libya.

I do not think there should be any policy at all. Open grazing is arcahaic and if they majority of people in a state reject it, whether one of two people buy cattle and employ Fulani herders or not it is not an issue.

If you want to do cattle business, buy a land for ranch, buy your cattle and ranch. Private business, private investment. No need for a farm settlement o someone's else land.
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by toyosiolamide(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2019
naijaseeker:

Name one developed country and explain how they practice their farm settlement program. Further, identify whether they are a federation or a unitary system, then explain the business of the federal authority with state lands and state matters.

Kindly do not argue that it is for the purposes of peace because the official position in Nigeria is, the local herders are peaceful, however the violent people are not Nigerians but foreigners, from Libya.

I do not think there should be any policy at all. Open grazing is arcahaic and if they majority of people in a state reject it, whether one of two people buy cattle and employ Fulani herders or not it is not an issue.

If you want to do cattle business, buy a land for ranch, buy your cattle and ranch. Private business, private investment. No need for a farm settlement o someone's else land.
Your last paragraph is exactly what i am trying to say.
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by bigiyaro(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2019
sassysure:

Is he a fulani?
Noticed that lots of them are on nairaland recently masquerading as people from other tribes but sometimes they make mistakes and uncover their masks.
What they don't know is that they can never win.

The awareness about them is increasing and people are becoming more hostile and aggressive towards them.
If even they remain in power for the next 16yrs, they will mot remain forever.
And the new breed of youths other ethnic groups are producing are as cunning and aggressive as they are that's why we have fighting everywhere. Not business as usual for them

Wanderers.
don't mind the heartless terrorists, after killing farmers for years, in collaboration with the FG, they now, want to be seen as proofering a solution to the problem. Fvcking land grabbers.

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by SouthEastFacts: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
wetin you go get na HIV infected cows for your consumption. Una like better meat but una no give a bloodclaat how the cows survives ab!?? Thunder blast your yansh and your palmie trees
You like palm oil, but you don't need know how we grew them.

Take your cows to the North and we will send grasses and water to you guys, in exchange you give us fat cows because without water and grasses, the cows will all die

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by SouthEastFacts: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
You rasclaats have no opinion here. We make the final decision anywhere. We own y'all.
So why did you cancel the RUGA nah?
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by SouthEastFacts: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2019
toyosiolamide:

You are yoruba moslem, no wonder.
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Intellectual201: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
What about sabon gari in the north. Why are some people intellectually lazy. People should please research sabon gari and have an informed view on this issue.
akelicious:
Gov Wike says Rivers State does not have land to give for Ruga. But if they want water, he has water to give. Since they pipe Niger Delta oil up North then they might as well pipe water up North for the cows to drink

[b][url]https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/we-will-support-cattle-with-water.html?m=1[/ur

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by seniwellsFX: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
see your evil intention towards another man. Yet you want us to remain as a nation. What is our business with how your cattle survive. Do you give it to us free of charge? Northerners are known to be demonic people.

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by 1000angstroms(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
thaoriginator:
You never own your imbecilic self well, you are owing others. Carry your mumu idiotic cattle come, we are waiting.
All these bragging fooolanis do, if not for government intervention, you guys are bunch of wandering, homeless bastards that are destitutes, without the government backing you, if any fight sets between you and we, oga we go clear una within ordinary 3 days, you are all cowards, if you kill don't run like a fool that you guys are, but Las Las this time around, this is what we've been praying for, even federal government go tire this time around, we will surprise you guys and wipe you guys out and the remaining will run back to whatever abyss hell of Africa you migrated from. Remember if not for hausas who are even tired of you guys, you are a minority animalistic tribe with no value to the country except death, bad luck and misfortune, of course, no one is expecting much from parasites.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by NCBMEDIA: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Women protests against RUGA settlement in Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpBV3hUJo3Q
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by 1000angstroms(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Intellectual201:
What about sabon gari in the north. Why are some people intellectually lazy. People should please research sabon gari and have an informed view on this issue.
does the people in sabon gari wander about killing, raping and maiming others, the people in sabon gari bought the lands, or are on rent so what resemblance has sabon gari and the dubious ruga or are you just daft that you don't know how to make a simple argument of comparison?

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Warship: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Boleyndynasty2:
grin grin these herdsmen don't even know what hit them.

Your Personal text : I can kiss all day

Mine: I can suck & cuddle all day.
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike by Charmingpet: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
He said and I quote, we will put some sniper inside to make them healthy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdullahi Adamu Resigns From Senate / DSS Arrests Mastermind Of Buhari Coup Rumour / The Asiwaju They Don’t Know By Tayo Ayinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.