Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) (111976 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by fof1: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2019
EzegeNG:

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/moment-pastor-fatoyinbo-revealed-hes-the-chief-priest-of-at-unilorin/

NOTWITHSTANDING, EVERY MAN OR WOMAN HAS A PAST HISTORY. CHRIST COMES TO CLEAR OUR PAST AND GIVES US A NEW LIFE. BUT THIS PASTOR HAS ALLOWED HIS PAST TO AFFLICT HIS PRESENT LIFE CONTINUALLY. CARNALITY IS NOT SPIRITUALITY NO MATTER UR ACCLAIMED LEVEL OF MIRACULOUS EXPOSÉ AND SPEAKING IN TONGUES..., UR CHARACTER AND STAINLESS DEPARTURE FROM UR PAST IS KEY AND EVIDENTIAL PROOF OF MINISTRY LAURELS NOT MANIFESTATIONS.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Tareq1105: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2019
Mynd44:
And yet people find it difficult to believe he could have raped women.

Funny

Don't mind them
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by flexyrule(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2019
AfroBishop:
Rape and bugling is a thing for the hiding under the umbrella of registered of Africa
There are only four Chiefs in NBM before you can attain the office of Chief Priest you go don steal(they call it shubi) being a chief means you are the head of all the priest
They worship Korofo which means emptiness!!! When Banana ripe na Bird deh chop am
What is this one saying?
Go and sit down abeg. You don't know anything about the NBM!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2019
ornicus:
And this is how all the Bullshit pushed by pastors come back to haunt them.

Cultism did not take off in unilorin until 1998 to 2000.

Until then it was low key.

All this rubbish where th3 church brings fake ex criminals or boko haram members to speak and authorities look the other way. An aggressive security apparatus would have a field day with this bullshitt

You can decide to be born again 1000 times, it will not undo evil you have done to people. In 2013, a gang of youth robbers went on a spree in my close. They robbed, raped in some places, right up to the moment they got to my house. Long story short, I was hit in the head with a machete, I successfully repelled them for my house, they robbed my cousin downstairs of his laptop and then ran away.

If those thieves become 'born again' tomorrow wil it
Unrape the girls who were raped, one of whom was a virgin?

Will it remove the scar on my head?

Will it restore my cousins laptop?

Will it restore the stolen phones?

Will it undo the ptsd?

True Repentance comes with taking the punishment for your crimes. It is not a get out of jail free card

There are millions or people who have done much worse evil than the things you listed here and God still arrested them to the extent of divine/physical encounter with Jesus Christ.
Religious Terrorists, Armed robbers, ritual killers, prostitutes, witchcraft/marine agents have destroyed many lives.

My dear, the ways of God are not the ways of man. If man should judge them, they deserve to die to face the law and die. But God showed them mercy. They surrendered their bad lifestyle not because any man caught or arrested them but because God did. The first time I read about PAUL (Bible), I felt he should die because he killed one of God's most anointed and gift prophet. God then raised Paul to be greater.

If you want to judge them, hunt for them. Leave those God has hunted down

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
I knew something was odd about this dude..

But adefarasin was a junkie
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by tomju(m): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2019
Where is that Utchaychukwu the defender of the universe, abi na church. Come and see your "Egede Pastor" o grin grin, we need the real confession......

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2019
Mynd44:

Funny

Adefarasin was a junkie. What do we now associate with him? Paul in d Bible was a murderer. So what do we do?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by tomju(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2019
Where is that Utchaychukwu the defender of the universe, abi na church. Come and see your "Egede Pastor" o grin grin, we need the real confession......

EzegeNG:

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/moment-pastor-fatoyinbo-revealed-hes-the-chief-priest-of-at-unilorin/

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2019
I have really seen alot of members of this cult becoming bigger boys, but dump the fraternity and colleagues after becoming big boys. Why?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2019
MrPRevailer:

There are millions or people who have done much worse evil than the things you listed here and God still arrested them to the extent of divine/physical encounter with Jesus Christ.
Religious Terrorists, Armed robbers, ritual killers, prostitutes, witchcraft/marine agents have destroyed many lives.

My dear, the ways of God are not the ways of man. If man should judge them, they deserve to die to face the law and die. But God showed them mercy. They surrendered not because a man caught or arrested them but because God did.

This is why we need secularism . otherwise this sort of idiocy will prevail.your being born again is a ticket to heaven, not a ticket to escape the worldly punishment for your crimes.

So if foday sankoh said he is born again, problem solved?

Or boko haram members?

Or Adolf Hitler?

5 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by orunmila144: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2019
samba03:
And so useless bloggers... Before Saul became Paul was he not a prosecutor of the brethren.
YES BUT SAUL DID NOT RAPE SEVERAL WOMEN

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2019
tomju:

What of Paul in d Bible that was a murderer? Did his past negate his ministry?

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by TLION(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2019
Mynd44:

Funny
yes because women are known for bringing big people down,and besides Everyone has is or her price , If poriphars wife was on social media no one will believe Joseph.

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by qaulyns27: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2019
Every man of God get history.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Tomide007: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2019
jconsulting:
All those saying everyone has past, if it happens that your siblings are among those that have been killed in the past , will you say or give the same comments
So what do u expect us to say nah.... That he will die tomorrow or what.... If we can say to Paul that everyone has past why can't we say that to fatoyinbo.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Tomide007: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2019
orunmila144:
YES BUT SAUL DID NOT RAPE SEVERAL WOMEN
But he killed several
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2019
MrPRevailer:
God uses them to change lives too. Jesus saves
NEXT

https://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html

EDIT:

If he did rape, it won't be hard to confess to such a crime since he did it in ignorance/cultism

He said he has NEVER RAPED in his life. Very believable

Not every rape is violent or bloodied especially when u have a strong relationship with ur victim and dat still doesn’t mean it’s not rape.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Brain08(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2019
As much as i like Biodun Fatoyinbo, I hate d fact that he announced being Egede chief priest in d past on this day 07/07. Na y na yanga man.

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by TLION(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2019
Xisnin:

There are a specific set of people who hold such an opinion.
Those who are scared of their own past or need to defend their religion.
. With all due respect sir, I have never raped before and I will never rape in my life neither do I know this pastor before infact have never been to isn’t church before , but. How ever find it hard to believe because, This is something of about 20years ago why suddenly bringing it up now I believe there’s something this people are not telling us but sooner or later we all we know But about that rape I find it hard to believe

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2019
paxonel:
It's very possible to be a cultist and not being a registered student of the university.

Because of rustication
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2019
Allah akbar

Allah akbar

Allah akbar

Allah akbar

Allah akbar

Allah akbar

Allah akbar

Allah akbar

Allah akbar

Allah akbar

Jesus Christ is the saviour
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by AreaFada2: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
So the only thing he could say so as to make Unilorin rem him is " he was the chief priest of " undecided

Nkan nbe

Anyways joy is filled in heaven over a soul that found Christ
If indeed he has found Christ. Only God knows.
But generally rape is normal ritual in cult groups. To initiate.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2019
MrPRevailer:
God uses them to change lives too. Jesus saves
NEXT

https://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html

EDIT:

If he did rape, it won't be hard to confess to such a crime since he did it in ignorance/cultism

He said he has NEVER RAPED in his life. Very believable

If he confessed rape, then he's goinf to jail.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2019
ornicus:

This is why we need secularism . otherwise this sort of idiocy will prevail.your being born again is a ticket to heaven, not a ticket to escape the worldly punishment for your crimes.

So if foday sankoh said he is born again, problem solved?

Or boko haram members?

Or Adolf Hitler?

No if there is secularism, crime/corruption rate will peak at 100%.
And the corrupt police and corrupt government wont have the will much less the ability to curb the ever growing menace.

There is going to be secularism. But it will be only enforced in the One Global State (NWO), which the Satanists, illuminatis have almost put in place.
The Bible has prophesied that it will be most horrorful and gruesome era in history, since man came to existence.

Securalism will not fully take full effect until the Rapture of the Saints, which by the way the signs/fulfilled prophesies are clearly saying "this is the generation.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Stevewonder004(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2019
Can we please stop all this madness if not for any other thing lets do it for the sake of our sanity.
Who is it that boast of not having a bad past,
most of us that are carrying bible, quaran or whatever today was one time in life, a fornicator, a slander, a betrayal, even a murderer, some was once an armed rubber, some was was once a prostitute.
Who then is it that claims of not have committed a sin before..
All of us has a past but we have changed and that's what mattered,.
Paul in the bible was once an executioner, a murderer
one thing that i want all of us to have in mind is that "NOBODY WAS, IS AND WILL BE ALWAYS PERFECT"
we are all humans for Christ sake,
we are expected to err cos we are all trying our possible best to make our imperfections perfect...
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2019
Factgist:
BEFORE HE BECAME BORN AGAIN... HE WAS IN CULT, NOW HE IS BORN AGAIN, HE ISN'T..

Y'ALL SHOULD LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE.. JOBLESS BLOGGERS

We are talking about rape, not blogging.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Old things are passed away and all new to them that are in christ Jesus

His rape victim isn't Jesus christ

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Cioccolata:
Cult members are known for raping women.
N manipulating them as well
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Kalixx:
Eleyi gidi gan o.

2 Corinthians 5:17 New Living Translation (NLT)
17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

Christ is your defender, Bido.

Romans 8 King James Version (KJV)
8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Let them judge, but here u are: you confessed your sinful past before a congregation. You didnt lie or soften the issues.

But watch the hypocrites who cant even confess to themselves, let alone a congregation, come for ur head:

Boys / men who commit fraud on a daily. Patronise oloshos and spray perf before meeting their gf/ wife at home. Fraudulent people who have engineered all forms of cheating in exam halls; some of them: serial cheats. All the way from JS class, to S.S, Waec, Neco, to undergraduate. They never give up. 'Professionals' who have attained their status by falsifying documents, sorting, bribery etc.

Wives / Girlfriends who neither in this world or hereafter can confess to their husbands how many dickcs they've climbed or the amount of bj theyve done. They can't confess to their husbands the number of abortions, postinor or agbo, lime, schweppes etc. theyve taken. Wives who can't confess to their man they had one last fling with exes, talkless of confessing before a congregation. School girls who have made their grades by visiting professors in their office and sexed them different positions. Girls who have dated multiple yahoo boys for the benefits, passed nights in unusual places. They'll come here and claim rape, and it happened when they were a 'virgin'.

Bido, again, you are free. Jaiye ori e lo jare.

It crime doesn't disappear because u changed religion sir
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by JeromeBlack: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2019
Kalixx:
Eleyi gidi gan o.

2 Corinthians 5:17 New Living Translation (NLT)
17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

Christ is your defender, Bido.

Romans 8 King James Version (KJV)
8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Let them judge, but here u are: you confessed your sinful past before a congregation. You didnt lie or soften the issues.

But watch the hypocrites who cant even confess to themselves, let alone a congregation, come for ur head:

Boys / men who commit fraud on a daily. Patronise oloshos and spray perf before meeting their gf/ wife at home. Fraudulent people who have engineered all forms of cheating in exam halls; some of them: serial cheats. All the way from JS class, to S.S, Waec, Neco, to undergraduate. They never give up. 'Professionals' who have attained their status by falsifying documents, sorting, bribery etc.

Wives / Girlfriends who neither in this world or hereafter can confess to their husbands how many dickcs they've climbed or the amount of bj theyve done. They can't confess to their husbands the number of abortions, postinor or agbo, lime, schweppes etc. theyve taken. Wives who can't confess to their man they had one last fling with exes, talkless of confessing before a congregation. School girls who have made their grades by visiting professors in their office and sexed them different positions. Girls who have dated multiple yahoo boys for the benefits, passed nights in unusual places. They'll come here and claim rape, and it happened when they were a 'virgin'.

Bido, again, you are free. Jaiye ori e lo jare.

Professional pastor defender!

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
We all have a past.
I know your past. You were once a thief and a kidnapper, but now you're a burn again ritualist grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.