Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) (111978 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by shegzydave(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Now you post it, that they wanna do their party, coincidentally in Ilorin again where you are once their chief priest.....hmmmmm something fishy
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by phonemakemoney: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2019
To be a chief priest of a cult group he would have killed a lot of target amongst opposition cult group and lecturers/students that opposed them. Hope they don't dig deeper and charge him for murder and his former cult group might target him for exposing their secret.

3 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2019
fof1:

NOTWITHSTANDING, EVERY MAN OR WOMAN HAS A PAST HISTORY. CHRIST COMES TO CLEAR OUR PAST AND GIVES US A NEW LIFE. BUT THIS PASTOR HAS ALLOWED HIS PAST TO AFFLICT HIS PRESENT LIFE CONTINUALLY. CARNALITY IS NOT SPIRITUALITY NO MATTER UR ACCLAIMED LEVEL OF MIRACULOUS EXPOSÉ AND SPEAKING IN TONGUES..., UR CHARACTER AND STAINLESS DEPARTURE FROM UR PAST IS KEY AND EVIDENTIAL PROOF OF MINISTRY LAURELS NOT MANIFESTATIONS.

The truth is we have committed one sin or the other in the past. But there are some sins that are punishable by law while some aren't.

I sleep with a girl I'm not married to is a sin in the bible but in the court of law it isn't. I forcefully sleep with a girl that's rape and is punishable irrespective of when the act was done or who I have become now.

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Maliqcious: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2019
How many do U know that confessed to rape... Wonder how U reason
MrPRevailer:

If he did it, it won't be hard to confess to such a crime because he did it in ignorance.

He said he has NEVER RAPED. Simple.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Nigerians are foolish, if someone says something to you, it's because he wants you to know.

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by CeceNene(f): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Pastor wey sabi
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Lemmejoor(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2019
Mi lodi cool
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Maliqcious: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2019
U don't know Aye...Mr Man
row2ray:
People who say cultism and rape go hand in hand, i believe are highly misguided. First from first hand witness I have found that aka aye confraternity and the pirates aka sea dogs confraternity seriously frown on rape and theft and incorporated stiff punishment for it as part of thier oath of initiation... Also if you have any knowledge of festish charms etc which most cultists are known to use, you'll find that for most carnal knowledge of a woman would spell doom. Im not saying there aren't those who do not follow these laid down principles, but im saying that there has been a gross misconception

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2019
MrPRevailer:

In your own secularist dictionary.

I speak of real things, not religious book things.

The law is the law, u don't escape female because u are a christianity n have a God to beg forgiveness
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Kingpee2(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2019
lonelydora:

Shut up.

No saint without a past and no sinner without a future
Tell your father shut up before you say that to me .
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2019
Factgist:
BEFORE HE BECAME BORN AGAIN... HE WAS IN CULT, NOW HE IS BORN AGAIN, HE ISN'T..

Y'ALL SHOULD LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE.. JOBLESS BLOGGERS
Tell me the change that is exhibited in his life that shows he is born again?

Matthew 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

His rape victim isn't Jesus christ
Meaning?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Meaning?

Read the main message
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2019
lonelydora:

Shut up.

No saint without a past and no sinner without a future

If a rapist sinner is caught, his or her future will be in prison
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2019
And so,Abeg make them give am chance abi him doggy person
He only believed in one black race, besides he was in a right movement
PS : shun cultism & vice involved
Check out the signature

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by BdorianGray(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2019
ornicus:
And this is how all the Bullshit pushed by pastors come back to haunt them.

Cultism did not take off in unilorin until 1998 to 2000.

Until then it was low key.

All this rubbish where th3 church brings fake ex criminals or boko haram members to speak and authorities look the other way. An aggressive security apparatus would have a field day with this bullshitt

You can decide to be born again 1000 times, it will not undo evil you have done to people. In 2013, a gang of youth robbers went on a spree in my close. They robbed, raped in some places, right up to the moment they got to my house. Long story short, I was hit in the head with a machete, I successfully repelled them for my house, they robbed my cousin downstairs of his laptop and then ran away.

If those thieves become 'born again' tomorrow wil it
Unrape the girls who were raped, one of whom was a virgin?

Will it remove the scar on my head?

Will it restore my cousins laptop?

Will it restore the stolen phones?

Will it undo the ptsd?

True Repentance comes with taking the punishment for your crimes. It is not a get out of jail free card

Mike...I think u a bit oblivious of very key universal spiritual laws..
A great sage said-" ignorance is the only downfall of man"
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by TriggahMan(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2019
Somebody can not change again..
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by iamjavadem(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2019
Or are wise people and believe in evidence over hearsay.
Xisnin:

There are a specific set of people who hold such an opinion.
Those who are scared of their own past or need to defend their religion.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by akoaki(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
I knew something was odd about this dude..
And many others in their fold.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by babzo(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2019
Oga OP, your website has crashed. Too much traffic. Which should be a good thing.
Na only 500mb bandwidth you buy? Haba.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Stevewonder004(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Are u normal? Or are u just a senseless coza pastor supporter or his church member?

1). I have never committed an act worse than sin, if u have, keep it to urself, don't bring it to me.

2). Adultery is simple sex involving at least 1 married person and fornication is sex between unmarried people, It is consensual sex and not, And doesn't compare to rape in anyway, Don't ever compare fornication with rape and rape of a minor.

3). ''Can you swear of not having planed evil against your fellow human,""

If u harm me, i will plan a revenge if I feel it's necessary. If u borrow my money or take my money and refused to pay back, i will strike back hard and Bleep u up..If U call that evil, ur strictly on ur own.

Does any government on earth punish anyone of fornication or adultery? Respect urself pls

STOP JUSTIFYING RAPE, STOP WRITING THIS SHIT, STOP SETTING A VERY DANGEROUS PRECEDENCE.
Lol,
Abinitio you sound like some one who had seen it all but you forget that in every story there is always a three side of view ...your side, my side and the truth, we have hard the first two sides but who knows what the third side have for us?
You were barking, forgotten that i pleaded with all due respect,
vengeance, revenge or which way you called it is typically a sin.
Fornication is also a sin
forcing someone to submit their belongings to you is as good as forcing some one to sleep with you which we all termed as rape today,............
But funny enough both of them are still a grievous sin.
That the government doesn't punish someone of committing fornication or adultery but does punish when rape is involved doesn't make the former more better than the later, all are still sin against the body............
Least i forgot, i have not hard of any church called COZA if not in this recent case,
and i cant cover up a sin even if it happens to be myself that is involved, i rather plead guilty if im guilty, so im not trying to cover the assumed sins of the COZA pastor rather im just trying my possible best to let us know that we are all humans and we can all make a mistake one time in our life time............
Tnk you for the insults but no offence was taken.
remember both of us stand not to gain anything from this case so be careful hw you react to others, you never can tell what tomorrow holds for us....

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Benekruku(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2019
In as much that he is a born again now, old things have passed away.

But whoever cares to know, nobody goes through cultism and remains the same. Its impossible.

Your psyche has been altered which will always remain with you.

But what makes you now a born again, is having powers to control that instinct when it comes, as it will always come for you

DDRM

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2019
Maliqcious:
How many do U know that confessed to rape... Wonder how U reason

Many people. And worse than rape crime.

Come to The Lord's Chosen where God changes lives, no matter how evil you have been. Rapist, prostitute, occult, ritualkiller, armed robbers, Cocaine/drug dealers etc.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by paxonel(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Because of rustication
exactly !

And some students were never students from day one, yet you see them hanging around as if they are one, afterall nobody knows who is who grin
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2019
Stevewonder004:
Lol,
Abinitio you sound like some one who had seen it all but you forget that in every story there is always a three side of view ...your side, my side and the truth, we have hard the first two sides but who knows what the third side have for us?
You were barking, forgotten that i pleaded with all due respect,
vengeance, revenge or which way you called it is typically a sin.
Fornication is also a sin
forcing someone to submit their belongings to you is as good as forcing some one to sleep with you which we all termed as rape today,............
But funny enough both of them are still a grievous sin.
That the government doesn't punish someone of committing fornication or adultery but does punish when rape is involved doesn't make the former more better than the later, all are still sin against the body............
Least i forgot, i have not hard of any church called COZA if not in this recent case,
and i cant cover up a sin even if it happens to be myself that is involved, i rather plead guilty if im guilty, so im not trying to cover the assumed sins of the COZA pastor rather im just trying my possible best to let us know that we are all humans and we can all make a mistake one time in our life time............
Tnk you for the insults but no offence was taken.
remember both of us stand not to gain anything from this case so be careful hw you react to others, you never can tell what tomorrow holds for us....

"forcing someone to submit their belongings to you is as good as forcing some one to sleep with you which we all termed as rape today"

Do u have mental problem?

"im just trying my possible best to let us know that we are all humans"

If u like be human or be a plant or coconut tree, rape is a crime in Nigeria and raping a minor is a bigger crime in Nigeria. Anyone found guilty of it will face the consequences. That we are human and that in religions fornication is a sin doesn't mean that rapists should be forgiven by the government because others are fornicating.

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Larryndelaw: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2019
paxonel:
It's very possible to be a cultist and not being a registered student of the university.
You are damn right. One carton of Gulder for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2019
Cioccolata:
Cult members are known for raping women.
Absolutely! That is part of their Initiation, Rape as many female as possible.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2019
semyman:

Sheep
Why calling him sheep
Don't you have an ugly past
You can pretend to the whole world,but you can't deserve your conscious
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
bros I like your sense of humour, for sey na another person I talk this kind to, civil war for don start for here, but see as you laff it off. Bros you go live long o
Amin boss. You too
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Old things are passed away and all new to them that are in christ Jesus
Really? that is not what the law says.

Law says crime, prosecution and Jail.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by delishpot: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

That he was a former cultist in the past doesn't mean he is a rapist now. That is his past we are in the present. Everyone has a past

A repentant rapist or killer will not hide from judgement. If you are truly born again and your past catches up with you... You don't lie to cover it, you don't deny and you don't try to avoid justice. You put it in God's hands and confess your sins.

So being born again doesn't mean your crimes in the past must be overlooked.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by liverpool72(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
He is still my Pastor though. I see COZA as a social club where i go to cool off stress anytime I feel like going to church
true talk. I for like come but I de ph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.