Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) (111977 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by LONGPREEK(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
this guy must have dropped so much souls to attain that post. i wont be surprised if baggas drop am soon

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by EdeyHot: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Person no know who to trust again o! I heard that this preaching guy is a memeber too. https://www.nairaland.com/5286665/how-got-here-how-get
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Egbanyakwu: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
This is an ols story....he has turned a new leave
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by reuben79: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
paxonel:
It's very possible to be a cultist and not being a registered student of the university.
yes.....but is can never possible to be a number1 without a full student of dat school

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
I'm not a fan of Coza but the mistake anyone can make is to judge him by his past especially Christians.. Saul slaughtered Christians in their hundreds but God took him in, gave him a new name(Paul) and he did exploit..

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by TrueLifeStory: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
kilode100:

Can I share this story in a group?

Yes please! You can Share it.

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by orunmila144: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Palmernuel:

What about Stephen... Stephen death was real. It is not literal.
stephen that got stoned to death ? I guess you also read the bible literal when it says to stone your child to death ? do you actually stone your child to death ? this is why the bible is a dangerous tool in the hand of low IQ people
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lonelydora: 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

If a rapist sinner is caught, his or her future will be in prison

Who convicted the rapist?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by adegeye38(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
ornicus:
And this is how all the Bullshit pushed by pastors come back to haunt them.

Cultism did not take off in unilorin until 1998 to 2000.

Until then it was low key.

All this rubbish where th3 church brings fake ex criminals or boko haram members to speak and authorities look the other way. An aggressive security apparatus would have a field day with this bullshitt

You can decide to be born again 1000 times, it will not undo evil you have done to people. In 2013, a gang of youth robbers went on a spree in my close. They robbed, raped in some places, right up to the moment they got to my house. Long story short, I was hit in the head with a machete, I successfully repelled them for my house, they robbed my cousin downstairs of his laptop and then ran away.

If those thieves become 'born again' tomorrow wil it
Unrape the girls who were raped, one of whom was a virgin?

Will it remove the scar on my head?

Will it restore my cousins laptop?

Will it restore the stolen phones?

Will it undo the ptsd?

True Repentance comes with taking the punishment for your crimes. It is not a get out of jail free card
Let he that has not sinned cast the first stone

As long as he has truly repented he is forgiven

And every consequences he might suffer, will be blotted out and nailed to Jesus cross, that is the beauty of salvation.

And if you that they hit on the head with the matchet did not repent you will go to hell. It is as simple as that
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by panpan(m): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
What is BlackAxe?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
adegeye38:

And every consequences he might suffer, will be blotted out and nailed to Jesus cross, that is the beauty of salvation.

And if you that they hit on the head with the matchet did not repent you will go to hell. It is as simple as that

i guess i can say - may your family be kidnapped, raped murdered drawn and quartered by boko haram in front of you and may the bko haram soldiers be 'delivered' 'born again' and confess to their crimes in front of you in a 'crusade' grin grin grin

i'm sure as a born again Christian, you will go as far as to take the murderers in your arms. everything they did does not matter.

unless you are one of those jokers who thinks it is not your portion

ediat

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
TrueLifeStory:
PLEASE DEAR NAIRALANDERS, I WANT THIS TO BE PUBLISHED ON THE FRONT PAGE:

I did introduction with Oluwaseun last year and she has been supportive, she supported me with all salaries and she even quit her job because I asked her to do and she left PortHarcourt to Abuja to settle down with me. Even we picked a date for our marriage but unfortunately I cancelled the marriage because I found out that we are not compatible. She is loved by my family and we have been separated for like three times and I do plead again.
This will be the fourth time now, I had the dream which indicated that we are not assigned for each other but I don’t want to tell her this, so I decided to tell her to fast for three days and ask God to shown her the true husband. She was like asking me maybe there is anything I see against her but I said if she truly fast for that three days that God will reveal everything to her. She pressed me to tell and I told her we are not meant for each other according to my dream, and had it been God want us to be together, she ought to have conceived.
She said, she is going nowhere that where would she start from? And I don’t know what to do again cos we have not yet married but we have done introduction and I don’t want to take a risk cos my dreams do come true. Please I need your brother and sisterly advice on what to do, so that she would go such that it will cause no harm to her.

cc:
All the MODS
Celebrityblog
EzegeNG
ackim
EternalBeing
Personally I don't believe in revelation as final say. Some can be rebuked. Based on personal experience on revelation on marriage
Let me give you my summary. I saw a revelation about a brother who we have never spoken except when he welcome me to the fellowship. First timer things.
In the revelation he was walking with me in a wedding attire and a friend came in to the venue and greeted me in my dialect. I told her mygroom is not an indigene only for him to reply the greeting in the native language.
A week after he called me by getting my number from church records and asked to see me . While we were still talking when we met that Same friend greeted in the dialect I replied the same . He responded in the language. Suddenly he picked his things and left.
The next day he explained that the sencenro was why he came. Lo! He had the same dream.
To cut the story short, he started sleeping with my friends and course mates just in a 5 month relationship.
My present marriage, I didn't have any revelation or dream n am happy and seven years gone.
Let your heart lead you.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
jconsulting:
All those saying everyone has past, if it happens that your siblings are among those that have been killed in the past , will you say or give the same comments

Some people are very daft.... Can u imagine, easy to say we all have past... Maybe some people should taste some bitter pasts of cultist, rapist or arm robbers....

It's only in Nigeria, someone will use religion as an excuse to escape prosecution for his past crimes and still boast of it in the open.... Shameless assholes retar.ded moronic slowpoke youth, Nigerians relgious pigs
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
adegeye38:

Easy to say, u morafuker until u become a victim or better say it's not your portion......cheap ashawo gigolo asslicker...
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Anas09: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Fadomero:
If not that have watched the video I for say na lie
Didn't see any video. Where is it pls?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Anas09: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Mynd44:
And yet people find it difficult to believe he could have raped women.

Funny
I need the video pls.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Old things are passed away and all new to them that are in christ Jesus

And if he killed your own brother or sister as part of his cultist activities, you would happily allow those "old things" pass away too? Nonsense.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Palmernuel(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
orunmila144:
stephen that got stoned to death ? I guess you also read the bible literal when it says to stone your child to death ? do you actually stone your child to death ? this is why the bible is a dangerous tool in the hand of low IQ people

Sir the issue is that you are trying to bend the Bible to suit your idea. I didn't mention Stone. I was talking about the death of Stephen, not how he was killed. I said this because I what you said initially, about Paul's killings in the Bible. The killings by Paul wasn't literally as u claim, but were real, the victim actually suffered death. And mentioned Stephen as and instance.

If u say 'Kill' there is literally, are u then saying Stephen(a clear example of those percecuted) Never actually died.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by GhostWisperer: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Factgist:
BEFORE HE BECAME BORN AGAIN... HE WAS IN CULT, NOW HE IS BORN AGAIN, HE ISN'T..

Y'ALL SHOULD LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE.. JOBLESS BLOGGERS
rapist enabler!
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Prince4mic: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
you obviously dont understand what true repentance is. Paul in the bible killed, maimed and persecuted Christians before he repented and became a patriarch of Christianity.

ornicus:
And this is how all the Bullshit pushed by pastors come back to haunt them.

Cultism did not take off in unilorin until 1998 to 2000.

Until then it was low key.

All this rubbish where th3 church brings fake ex criminals or boko haram members to speak and authorities look the other way. An aggressive security apparatus would have a field day with this bullshitt

You can decide to be born again 1000 times, it will not undo evil you have done to people. In 2013, a gang of youth robbers went on a spree in my close. They robbed, raped in some places, right up to the moment they got to my house. Long story short, I was hit in the head with a machete, I successfully repelled them for my house, they robbed my cousin downstairs of his laptop and then ran away.

If those thieves become 'born again' tomorrow wil it
Unrape the girls who were raped, one of whom was a virgin?

Will it remove the scar on my head?

Will it restore my cousins laptop?

Will it restore the stolen phones?

Will it undo the ptsd?

True Repentance comes with taking the punishment for your crimes. It is not a get out of jail free card
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Prince4mic:
you obviously dont understand what true repentance is. Paul in the bible killed, maimed and persecuted Christians before he repented and became a patriarch of Christianity.

Like I said.may your family be persecuted, murdered, raped enslaved by boko haram and may the haramites become born again.

End of story
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

That he was a former cultist in the past doesn't mean he is a rapist now. That is his past we are in the present. Everyone has a past

Stop being stupid with this everyone has a past nonsense. If you commit a crime, you should pay for it. Only God forgives. The law does not.

If he raped, maimed, or even killed anyone as a cultist, has he paid the price? Has he been arrested, tried in court and jailed for committing these CRIMES? If not, then you must be mad to wave off these repugnant crimes with the irritating "everyone has a crime" talk.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by orunmila144: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Palmernuel:

Sir the issue is that you are trying to bend the Bible to suit your idea. I didn't mention Stone. I was talking about the death of Stephen, not how he was killed. I said this because I what you said initially, about Paul's killings in the Bible. The killings by Paul wasn't literally as u claim, but were real, the victim actually suffered death. And mentioned Stephen as and instance.

If u say 'Kill' there is literally, are u then saying Stephen(a clear example of those percecuted) Never actually died.
stephen died. but his death was spiritual not physical. he became the walking dead.
proverbs 21 vs 16 Whoever strays from the path of prudence comes to rest in the company of the dead.

as you can see from that verse in the bible, to be dead is to have wandered away from the right path.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by paxonel(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
reuben79:
yes.....but is can never possible to be a number1 without a full student of dat school
the report didn't say he was number 1, it says he was a chief priest.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hedonini:

And if he killed your own brother or sister as part of his cultist activities, you would happily allow those "old things" pass away too? Nonsense.
off course not. He should b punished for crimes committed.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by abbey621(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hedonini:

Stop being stupid with this everyone has a past nonsense. If you commit a crime, you should pay for it. Only God forgives. The law does not.

If he raped, maimed, or even killed anyone as a cultist, has he paid the price? Has he been arrested, tried in court and jailed for committing these CRIMES? If not, then you must be mad to wave off these repugnant crimes with the irritating "everyone has a crime" talk.

What evidence do you have? Anyone can say anything but unless you actually brought out real evidence in the courtroom, you get no justice! This case is not different from a prostitute who became a born again, a weed smoker/seller who got salvation, a thief who became president.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by odimbannamdi(m): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
Fadomero:
If not that have watched the video I for say na lie

Bro, please share me the link to watch the video
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by AreaFada2: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
OCHKESTINE:
I beg to differ.
Don't just assume things.

"Intimidation" and not rape is one of the rights.

Oh really? So the hundreds of cases we know where a girl is forced to sleep with 10 to 20 men at night during initiation is all a lie. You lot can launder image all you like but confessions of arrested members abound already. I have heard personally from some previous members too.

Even a Lai Mo cannot undo that. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Palmernuel(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
orunmila144:
stephen died. but his death was spiritual not physical. he became the walking dead.
proverbs 21 vs 16 Whoever strays from the path of prudence comes to rest in the company of the dead.

as you can see from that verse in the bible, to be dead is to have wandered away from the right path.

Will you say proverbs 21 vs 16 applys to Stephen's death?

If yes.

Are you then saying that Stephen wandered from the right path.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by dorox(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
madridsta007:

I would have ignored those people expressing surprise that a "chief priest of a cultist" group is now a Pastor, if they were not so-called Christians.
But many are. It exposes the ineptitude of their understanding or knowledge of the Bible.

Saul who later became Paul was a persecutor of Christians- what we refer to as terrorists. He was the Chief Terrorist in the days of the early Christians. In fact while he was converted, he was on his way with names and records of Christians to terminate their lives, normally through stoning. He later became more important as an Apostle, infact more important than all the disciples of Christ put together, writing more than half of the books in the New Testament.

Is being an ex-cultist worse than a terrorist? Yet Christ changed him. You so-called Christians are the foxes that spoil the vine.

Saul was never a criminal, his persecution of christians was born out of his sense of duty as a jew against the "heretic" beliefs of christians.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by AreaFada2: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
orunmila144:

Absolute nonsense! Where did you study your Bible? Esoteric School? shocked shocked shocked

So Jesus that died for three days strayed from the path of prudence? Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and even Lazarus in the new testament?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by tomdon(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
He should suffer for all the people he has killed or caused to suffer

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.