Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun (83609 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Chijeep(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Summary pls!!!
Na Onitsha main market we dey study

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by deboysben(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
Why is it that northerners don't like their wives doing for HIV test. A. Northerner from Katsina state fell dick and was promptly admitted at nnewi teaching hospital, he was HIV positive. He had three wives who came with him that very day. The head doc, wanted HIV test to be carried out on the wives, the man bluntly refused. His wives didn't know he was positive. One of them fortunately understood what was going on and she fell down wailing. I ask again, what is wrong with the Northerner s?
Igbo women going for inter tribal marriages, I hope you are reading this ? As for homosexyals, may your Anus leak forever including wicked Senator Abbo. Evil man!
that man is a bloody homosexual

6 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wetin carry ADA IGBO gaba ugwu Hausa, imagine wasting money to train that lady and she ended up contacting HIV from one fellow and died in the process, not even carrying out a test?

17 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Lexusgs430: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Absolute power, corrupts absolutely..........

Use that power well......... Or else Uncle Nemesis is waiting.........

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by samcus(m): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
When salt is too much we say it's salty.
When onions is too much what do we call it oya blow grammar?

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by doctokwus: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
The man should be put in an asylum for the mentally challenged.
He is sick in body and soul,making him a bitter,violent specie and a danger to society.

13 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by boujeeassnigga(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Beremx:
God knows how many women he must have infected with HIV. Chai!! shocked

Rest well dear
WAIT A MINUTE! U MEAN U READ THE WHOLE FUCKIN THING?
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by DBossNG(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Oga o

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by noble2faith(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
Why is it that northerners don't like their wives doing for HIV test. A. Northerner from Katsina state fell dick and was promptly admitted at nnewi teaching hospital, he was HIV positive. He had three wives who came with him that very day. The head doc, wanted HIV test to be carried out on the wives, the man bluntly refused. His wives didn't know he was positive. One of them fortunately understood what was going on and she fell down wailing. I ask again, what is wrong with the Northerner s?
Igbo women going for inter tribal marriages, I hope you are reading this ? As for homosexyals, may your Anus leak forever including wicked Senator Abbo. Evil man!

Can't fathom the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by ntyce(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Quite sad

Someone actual brought the discussion about him being HIV positive to the front-page last week but I felt he shouldn't be shamed because of his status...

Reading what he did to his late wife, I can't but say it's a shame to him and he must be made to pay for his sins and atrocities.....

For him to patronise a sextoy store shows that his sexuality is out of this world...
I am certain he must be engaging in homosexuality......

The late wife's relatives should write to the PDP and Senate leadership.....

He isn't fit to lead a Community Devpt Association not to talk of being a senator.

22 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
APC has hijacked this senator predicament. Good for him though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by MobilityExpress: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
This senator must first and foremost be recalled and removed as senator, then jailed for multiple crimes including willful spread of HIV. What an evil man

27 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by InvertedHammer: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
/
Some people can marry the devil for money.

/

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by WildChild00(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Slapping senator or dancing senator grin

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Lordjb: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
See new title, SLAPPING SENATOR lol Na wa oh bloggers grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by uuzba(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
doctokwus:
The man should be put in an asylum for the mentally challenged.
He is sick in body and soul,making him a bitter,violent danger to society.
And that's the person Nigerian's will be electing for senator post.

Why don't they expose everybody's nyash like this, let us see all their secret before electing them.

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Ugosample(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
wisdomguy4u:
I know this girl when she was sick, I'm from same town with her in Anambra . The family members tried all they could to go public and seek justice for what the slapping senator did to their daughter but for the fact that the internet wasn't strong like it is now then; their voice was not heard. So i can confirm the authenticity of the story.

Dayum
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by olumalcolm(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Why cant someone just Bleep dis guys life up? angry

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Aystarz: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
noble2faith:

Can't phantom the bolded.

Neither can we FATHOM your PHANTOM Engreesh.

23 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by AntiBalaka: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
apcmustwin:
And you know this how dos he look rich and well fed to you in those pictures?

He has aids for God's sakes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by lordsterlin(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Beremx:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/unending-trouble-of-senator-abbo/

Its hard to believe the lady's story because if the man actually had HIV and was on treatment, he wouldn't be able to infect his wife and even anybody unless it was his wife who infected him with the virus. If the latter is true then one can understand why he became violent with her and denied her attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Ugosample(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:

That's just terrible

these northern men cheat without condom

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Shalommy(f): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hiv senator. Spits on that RAPIST HEGOAT. God will punish u ABBO for infecting innocent women with ur HIV.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Eteka1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
This guy wicked! Him go don share HIV give girls tire.

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by somalianprince: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Just look at this beautiful girl that decided to follow an ordinary illiterate aboki just because of wetin. RIP

11 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by martineverest(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
but I still blame your sister small because of her greediness, fine young corpers are there for her to marry, but because they don't have money yet, she ran after the slapping senator because he has small change.
read the story..she met him during nysc

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by bikefab(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Going by this account, that guy is a brute. Let justice prevail.

5 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by desiredhome: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
but I still blame your sister small because of her greediness, fine young corpers are there for her to marry, but because they don't have money yet, she ran after the slapping senator because he has small change.
You never can tell, no need to blame her, it's just that she met an evil man

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by martineverest(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
wisdomguy4u:
I know this girl when she was sick, I'm from same town with her in Anambra . The family members tried all they could to go public and seek justice for what the slapping senator did to their daughter but for the fact that the internet wasn't strong like it is now then; their voice was not heard. So i can confirm the authenticity of the story.
we all believed it since last week...I googled it and realise he is hiv positive

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.