Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun (83608 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by 400billionman: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
doctokwus:
The man should be put in an asylum for the mentally challenged.
He is sick in body and soul,making him a bitter,violent specie and a danger to society.

And an asset to politicians.

You forgot that.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
lordsterlin:

Its hard to believe the lady's story because if the man actually had HIV and was on treatment, he wouldn't be able to infect his wife and even anybody unless it was his wife who infected him with the virus. If the latter is true then one can understand why he became violent with her and denied her attention.

Yeah right, well done, anything to exonerate the man and indict the woman. You guys can never change, can you? undecided Always looking for every way to make it the woman's fault. Did you read the article at all for better understanding? I bet you didn't, you just felt you should blame the dead woman. I see why Cococandy gives it you people back to back on this forum, the patriarchy and misogyny displayed on this forum is APPALLING. Damn!

9 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Midas01: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
What's with warroom though? Been hearing of it.
LadySarah:
Sad story.What women Go through to keep Their marriages.A graduate at that.She must have been watching warroom. cool cool
God punish enduring a hellish marriage.
The day My neighbour used the husbandzs walking stick to hit his head the same way he had hit her with was the day he last hit her.
Nonsense and Its ingredients!
You changed your name but your stinking character remains!
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Midas01: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
He didn't have money then.

Also, don't poor men have wives? Nonsense and victim blaming.
iluvdonjazzy:
but I still blame your sister small because of her greediness, fine young corpers are there for her to marry, but because they don't have money yet, she ran after the slapping senator because he has small change.

7 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by stankezzy: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
I hope people have arranged for demonstration , this one that have taken a life yet no arrangements for demonstration but if it were a pastor now riff raffs will come out to demonstrate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
Once an abuser always an abuser, this senator should be jailed once and for all. He is a rapist, he is a molester, he is thief, what else.

He spreads HIV...

6 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by naturefellow(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
kingzizzy:
What a sad story if it is true. This Senator Abbo must be a demon
read this revelation thread on twitter last week. And I lost my appetite for half an hour. I think this is the beginning of the end for him. Justice must be served!
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by naturefellow(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
apcmustwin:
And you know this how dos he look rich and well fed to you in those pictures?
of course, he must have been pretentious too. Such wiles are not far from such people!
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by deltateam: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Abbo is evil. How could he knowingly infect his wife with HIV at the same time treating his own and beat her when confronted.

To think he is the youngest senator. See youths asking when tomorrow will be since they are the leaders of tomorrow.

Now that tomorrow was turned to today and they had a shot at senatorial position.

See how they are turning out.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
The senator clearly is a Crook.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by pinkygurl(f): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
https://allafrica.com/stories/200402090566.html
HIS HIV STATUS HAS BEEN UPDATED ON HIS WIKEPEDIA PAGE grin.
NO wonder he frequents intimacy gadget shops.hiv slapping senator grin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishaku_Elisha_Abbo
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by RichardRandy: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
Why is it that northerners don't like their wives going for HIV test? A Northerner from Katsina state fell sick and was promptly admitted at nnewi teaching hospital, he was HIV positive. He had three wives who came with him that very day. The head doc, wanted HIV test to be carried out on the wives, the man bluntly refused. His wives didn't know he was positive. One of them fortunately understood what was going on and she fell down wailing. I ask again, what is wrong with the Northerner s?
Igbo women going for inter tribal marriages, I hope you are reading this ? As for homosexuals, may your Anus leak forever including wicked Senator Abbo. Evil man!

Igbo women are their targets when the want do evil... And all involve igbo women... I have heard stories like this before and even worst that this.. I know another man who his wife gave birth through operation which left a huge scare on her Tommy.. Do u know that till today the man beats her silly and body shames her for that same scar... Smh

Igbo women needs reorientation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by franchasng: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
Why is it that northerners don't like their wives going for HIV test? A Northerner from Katsina state fell sick and was promptly admitted at nnewi teaching hospital, he was HIV positive. He had three wives who came with him that very day. The head doc, wanted HIV test to be carried out on the wives, the man bluntly refused. His wives didn't know he was positive. One of them fortunately understood what was going on and she fell down wailing. I ask again, what is wrong with the Northerner s?
Igbo women going for inter tribal marriages, I hope you are reading this ? As for homosexuals, may your Anus leak forever including wicked Senator Abbo. Evil man!
My dear Igbo ladies de fuckup wella!!

All you Igbo girls that date and marry anyhow; hope u are reading

You see Hausa man you date and marry!

You see Benue man you date and marry!

You see Yoruba demons you date and marry all because of money!

Their family history or lineage you don't even know!

In Igbo land it is a taboo to marry somebody without making thorough findings about his or her family background, their history!

You check if the family has mental illness history, epilepsy, sickle cell, or any deadly sickness and disease for your own good!

No Church in Igbo land will wed you without carrying out HIV and genotype test. Some even insist you go for fertility test too.

Igbo ladies wake up oh, stop dating every guy you meet in the city, use your head, marry your tribe to reduce risk involved.

Inter tribal marriage don't always favor women, it favors men more, so as an Igbo lady before you decide to date or marry any guy from another tribe, think it true, are you ready to take the huge risks involved

Think about the distance involved, if he kills you nobody will be there, and you know how Northern men and other tribes are wicked to other fellow humans, they have no respect for human life like the Igbo tribe where you came from, so Igbo ladies stop dating anyhow and marrying anyhow.

It is not a must to marry oh! Stay alive biko!

Most men from other tribes target Igbo ladies for their evil, avoid them at all cost!! Let them go to their women please it is for your safety please and please!!

Are you ready to endure the ups and downs

Igbo ladies wake up oh!!! angry

Where are all the Nigerian feminists and activists, this is what you guys should start a nationwide protest for and I will be glad to join in sponsoring the nationwide protest to sensitize Nigerian women, especially Igbo ladies who marry anyhow all because of money and stupidity!!

How can you marry a man or woman in this age and time without knowing their HIV status, na wa oh!!

How can you even be having sex without condom in this era as a single guy or lady, believe me this senator have spread HIV all over Nigeria, please jail this man asap!!

Make una carry placard, this man has infected so many innocent ladies with HIV, believe me as a senator in Nigeria, he must have infected at least 200 ladies with HIV and he deserves to be jailed for life if not murdered
!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Kennydoc(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
but I still blame your sister small because of her greediness, fine young corpers are there for her to marry, but because they don't have money yet, she ran after the slapping senator because he has small change.

Did you see this part of the article, especially the part in bold?
Eunice Ojukwu replied: “I want justice for my sister. In 2013, when my sister died, I posted it on Facebook and no one took it seriously. He was a nobody and I was the daughter of a nobody. Then social media was not as strong as it is now. All I want is justice, let no one be deceived by those tears, he is an evil man.”

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by nosike3(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
I'm a liberal person but I find intertribal marriage between the northerners and Igbo awkward!!
The cultural and societal differences is crazy...
Its easy for a northern woman to marry an igbo man but an Igbo woman to northern man; hell NO please!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by NextBuhari: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Acidosis:

Funny thing is that this man remarried. I just pity the new wife who came out in her husband's defence recently. Chances are she's very much unaware of his status and the previous travails.

Imagine the number of girls he must have slept with since he met this woman in camp. Chai! This guy must have infected at least 100 women.

I really hope his late wife married for love, not solely because oga Ishaku (now Senator) had plenty connections with Abuja politicians as far back as 2009.

His new wife has HIV written all over her face.

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Omeizadean(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
This young man track records are enviable, he was destined for greatness and have accomplished a lot at such a young age but he destroyed himself with philandering, sadistic mind and lack of control. His love for women and sex never wane even after acquiring HIV... The calibres of people u have work with speak volume of ur talent but that little guy below ur legs that can't stop nagging and dripping at the sight of women pulled u down. A big lesson for any young successful man there.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by fx45(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
DelilahMakinde:
Akeem are you reading this ?

Koni da fun ee !
Is Akeem HIV positive or has he been beating the living daylights out of you? Or both

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by amokeme(f): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
Zikora1000:
My dear.. I worked in a state hospital in kano, during my time there, the men are always coming for their drugs, but the wives (yes, they still marry more than one and keep transferring it) have no idea the men are positive sef. Till it gets critical. It's so sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Jadsy01(f): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Obasanjo is Nigeria’s number one problem – Oba Akiolu

The king spoke at the launch of a Memoir, title: “‘Battlelines: Adventures in Journalism and Politics,” written by former Governor of Ogun State, Chief Olusegun Osoba at the Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.

Read more - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/07/08/obasanjo-is-nigerias-number-one-problem-oba-of-lagos/

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by lastmessenger: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
lordsterlin:

Its hard to believe the lady's story because if the man actually had HIV and was on treatment, he wouldn't be able to infect his wife and even anybody unless it was his wife who infected him with the virus. If the latter is true then one can understand why he became violent with her and denied her attention.

stop saying what you don't know or stop basing your judgement based on the poor information you have got.
When an HIV patient is on treatment and has an undetectable viral load, the person chances of transmitting the various to his or her sexual partner is less than 1% but mind you not all HIV patient on treatment achieve an undetectable viral load. Many on treatment are not able to achieve undetectable viral load and can pass on the virus to their sexual partners.

6 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by kingzizzy: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
hush15:

honestly, i dont care bout what his sister inlaw said... So far she couldnt mention it earlier.... its inconsequential....

When she said does not matter, what matters is if it is true.

5 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by remiopash: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
DelilahMakinde:
Akeem are you reading this ?

Koni da fun ee !
Did Akeem infect you too?
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Bulleye(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
SageMK:
The CCTV footage already established —
He's a promiscuous man & very a violent fellow.

[img]https://media1./images/2e50577226909be2d8b478fbe3d53de7/tenor.gif?itemid=11861732[/img]
This guy is a posterboy of everything wrong with a typical Nigerian politician.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by fx45(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
martineverest:
they met during nysc...it could be love
She was the one doing NYSC and not him. .

Comprehension fall on you!

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by fx45(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Yeah right, well done, anything to exonerate the man and indict the woman. You guys can never change, can you? undecided Always looking for every way to make it the woman's fault. Did you read the article at all for better understanding? I bet you didn't, you just felt you should blame the dead woman. I see why Cococandy gives it you people back to back on this forum, the patriarchy and misogyny displayed on this forum is APPALLING. Damn!
Awon frustrated feminists cannot stop ranting
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by lastmessenger: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Celestial777:

Did you also know that he was with three girls in that sex shop...
New hiv carriers

I'm sure the girls will be sweating in their mouth right now

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by Armaggedon: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
stinflame:
First and foremost the post is tinted with tribalism. The Lady was unfortunate to meet a beast, such occurrence happens daily even between same ethnic group, opening up to ur partner about your health status is a good deed, definitely you guys will work things out.
but it is not tribalistic to say "Yoruba man smiles as he weds his Igbo bride" right? aren't you weaponing the word tribalism?
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by bigiyaro(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
Once an abuser always an abuser, this senator should be jailed once and for all. He is a rapist, he is a molester, he is thief, what else.
unfortunately 99% of the people in public offices in Nigeria, fits this description. if he not made the "slap" mistake, we for no Know.
Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by VULCAN(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
There are very strong drugs that a person with HIV and their partner will take and the HIV will not be transmitted to the partner.

lordsterlin:

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by lastmessenger: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
shogsman:
Some part of this story doesn't add up,he couldn't have infected anyone if he was on treatment, the viral load would have already been suppressed.
stop saying what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
I am tired of supporting most of our so called young politicians. The youngest governor is not impressing at all nor doing well in his state close to abuja there and the youngest senator too is as terrible as poisonous snake. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY whom do we offend politically in Nigeria?
Beremx:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/unending-trouble-of-senator-abbo/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.